PDA

View Full Version : BLISS - go with alot of expectation. Highly recommended!!!

Bonniesan
08-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Name : BLISS
Nationality : Thai
weight : 49kg
height : 1.63m
Stats : 34C'25'36
Damage : $160/90min/2shots

If you want best service, you got to bet, she's the one!

Ah Dac
09-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Bro hthderrick, where r u?

:p

linnaohia1
09-11-2006, 08:46 AM
KNS AD, how come neber call me. Saw the pics, wah lau, cfm look.

Ah Dac
09-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Call you??

Lim kopi huh?

KNS AD, how come neber call me. Saw the pics, wah lau, cfm look.

linnaohia1
09-11-2006, 09:06 AM
See this type of kangdao (Bliss), quick quick chop for me mah, even if you dont want .......

Ah Dac
09-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Dun think we even stand a chance in the front seat leh!!

See this type of kangdao (Bliss), quick quick chop for me mah, even if you dont want .......

angieVI
09-11-2006, 09:11 AM

always wan first blood for gals... don't think bonnie will ever offer u la! you also not his supporter? not his regular? go and find ur regular okt la

service4women
09-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi bro, can share thr contact with me ? pm me pls!

hthderrick
09-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Bro hthderrick, where r u?

Bro,you looking for me?:D

Ah Dac
09-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Kekeke!!

Awaiting for ur FR leh!!

Bro,you looking for me?:D

hthderrick
09-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Kekeke!!

Awaiting for ur FR leh!!

Huh!what FR:D dont worry whether is good or not i will post geniue fr... i bad this gal will be damn solid,kekekeke!

blur boy
09-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Huh!what FR:D dont worry whether is good or not i will post geniue fr... i bad this gal will be damn solid,kekekeke!

HUH!!! you get first blood again.....you damn lucky leh...

Bonnie, i wan to be bliss......:D

linnaohia1
09-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Wah lau, looks like I am going further and further down the list ....

Bonniesan
09-11-2006, 06:10 PM

Bro,

Don't like this. Next gal come I ask you first ok? Bro Ah Dac also.... Maybe bring 2 each of you one? :)

kw_ong
09-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Sis,

Thought I saw Noelle picture in the Group that day.....
Is she coming back again??

:D

tipuking
09-11-2006, 08:02 PM
BONNIE. CAN PM WHEN i GET TO TRY CAN.10Q

hthderrick
09-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Haizz...last few days bonnie give me my worst bonk with Nicole and now she give me my memorable and satisfaction bonk with Bliss...

Thanks bonnie for giving me the 1st slot with Bliss and here is FR on Bliss,before i go on with my FR...JT,JT i got my XO durian liao:D

Was offer the slot today to compensate my bad session with Nicole the last few days,reach the hotel and sms bonnie for the room no and proceed up to the room and was eagerly waiting to meet Bliss,knock!knock!and wait for the door to open mmmhhh....the door still not open so knock!again and finally the door open and i saw Bliss,first look same as the pic,2nd look she got the CFM look she invited me in and offer me to sit on the couch and she pour me a glass of water and then came over and introduce herself as Bliss she was wearing a black colour robe with dragon print and showing off her asset.

And she came over and take off my shoe which i decline but she insited that she help me take off and she laugh after taking off my shoe cause i am wearing toe sock and she never see a toe sock before so after taking off my sock she sit next to me on the floor and we chatted and have a stick of ciggie before shower,she smoke also and she suddenly speak cantonese to me i got a shock!!kekeke!her hand was all around my body when she chateed with me and then move her hand down to my didi and start to caress my didi immediately reacted,kekeke!

She then give a grin and then the CFM look showing half of her B cupper that really turn me on and proceed to unbutton my shirt and then unbukle my belt follow by my pant in no time i am left with my underpant she then start to unrobe in front of me wah lau eh!she got a slender body and her asset mactes her size with light brown nipple she then take off my underwear and held me to the bathroom,har??the bathroom light was not on i though the light is not working but she say she dont want to on the light and tell me this way is more romantic,hahaha!this is my first time that i had my shower in the dark,i told Bliss that later i fall down how?she laugh and then held my hand and say 'dont worry Bliss is here to look after you'she then open the bathroom door abit so that the light in the room can shine in.

I then make myself comfortable and she keep asking whether i am comfortable and the water temperature is ok with me,mmmh... very caring gal...she then join me in the tub and slip her knee under my body and lifted me up and start to pour shower gel on my body and start to give my neck a massage and ask me whether am i tired after my work and follow by massaging and shower my hand and then all the way to my leg and then back to my body follow by cleaning my hard on didi and also my asshole follow by a sexy body massage using her boobs and then a breast fuck,wah!damn shiok!!after all the foul play she start licking and kissing my didi shaft and then start to BBBJ me,bros her deep throat BBBJ is damn solid is totally like what i saw on the 'and mo' prono film she deep throat my didi all the way down throat till i cant even see my didi and i was thinking in my mind this is another gal that is going to make me cum by BBBJ.

She then stop her BBBJ and proceed to suck my boss,can see that she really enjoy it alot with lot of slurp!slurp! sound efect and i told her to continue with her BBBJ she then smile at me and ask me 'you like my blowjob'i replied yes!and told her she is good at it...she oblige and continue her deep throat BBBJ for amost 10min till i cant control anymore and i told her that i am cumming but she just carry on with her BBBJ infact she move to faster pace with her deep throat all the way down and i shoot ist load in her CIM,she still comntinue to BBBJ me and lick every drop of my baby clean and show me my baby in her mouth before spitting it out.

When we want to turn on the shower top to rinse up and then we found out that the shower top is not working,she then ask me to wrap my soaping body with towel and ask me to take a sit and have a ciggie while she rinse off the water and replace it with clean water,while i was having my ciggie standing in the bathroom she came over and give me a cathbath by licking and sucking my nipple making my didi hard on again,kekeke!this gal never waste a min when she is free till i got to ask her to stop and continue to clean up once the water is fill....she join me in the tub and clean me up and dry me up and she tell me to wait for her a min on the bed while she clean herself.

She came out to join me shortly and ask me to lie down and start to use her 'serpernt' tounge and start to cathbath me starting from my nipple wow!her tounge is power man!!follow to my armpit,hahaha!first time being lick on my armpit the feeling is quite shiok!!and all the way down to my leg and up again she suddenly lifted my butt up the next thing i know is her tounge is there giving me an 'AR' wah!power again this gal is a 'Commandore man'till i got to ask her to stop and i lifted her up and she say this to me with a CFM look 'you want to rape me'in cantonese,hahaha!i told her Yes!!and start to cathbath her by licking her nipple she immediately responded with her stereo moaning!!slowly and passionately i cathbath her all the way down south to her love hole and start to lick her clitorious she responded with louder moaning and she start to arch her body and grabing my hair and keep calling my name mumbling 'i mai wai liao'.

But on other side she keep pushing her pussy toward me and wanted more of my tounge,kekeke! me paint her faster and with lot of tounge swirling she moan and moan she sit up and say to me 'is my turn i want to eat you up'in cantonese she bend down and BBBJ me while i am sitting till i ask her to cap me cause i worried i might cumm CIM again,hahaha!my finger never leave her already wet pussy while she use her mouth to cap me after capping me she bj me again,she was begging me to penerate her with my hard on didi she was so wet even my hand also cover with her cunt juice...

I ask her to lie down and i enter her love hole slowly and grab her both leg close together and bonk her missionary starting from slow pace when her moaning start to get louder and louder i increase my paces but still cant cumm so ask her to go on doggie position and the pump her from behind i know she was enjoying herself cause she move her body and both her hand was on the wall giving me with her reverse thrust and i cant take it anymore and i tell her i am cumming she then turn back to missionary position without my didi out of her love hole and use her both hand to block the wall and i thrust her with another few pump and i cumm in her missionary,i then thrust her slowly till every drop of by baby is out and she open her arm and ask me to hug her while my didi is this in her pussy,we hug for awhile before she take off my cd and clean me up.

We chatted for while with an ciggie she then join me in the tub and wash me up by using her boobs to massage me in the back and front this is my first time having this service in the tub after the 2nd shot,she then dry me up and dress me up and even help me wear my toe sock,wow!very good service oriented gal!!she doent even want to leave when the time is up and ask me to come back again she say she enjoy making love with me,hahaha!i paid her with huge tips and got a wet kisses from her before leaving the room.

Stat On Bliss
Language spoken:thai,english and cantonese
Look:7/10 CFM look
Boobs:B+ original no enhance
Body:8/10
FJ:9/10 wet and with loud stereo moaning
BBBJ:10/10 Deep deep throat
Cathbath:8/10
CIM:Yes
AR:Yes
Frenching:Yes
Service and Attidute:11/10
RTF:die die must go for her service

axeman24
10-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Hello just came back from a session with Bliss and I must say she is one of the best I tried so from Bonniesan. Once reach into the room I was lead to sit on the edge of the bed while she pour me some water and we started to tcss man was she sit on my lap my hands started to auto roam underneath her rope man she was wearing nothing shiok man. After the having a cigg we started to french and one thing lead to another I was finggering her as well as frenching her and then licking her little sister. Can't remember how long we did the 69 but I was really buay tahan by her deep throat bbbj that I quickly ask her to cap me and i bonk her till I cum just one word SHIOK!!!!

After round 1 we then proceed to the bathtub to have our massage in the tub thingy. She is indeed very serivce oriented because she really wash you from the top to the bottom and she will use her boobs to massage my body little bro and my legs. Here is another SHIOK!!!! to describe the massage.

2nd round was another SHIOK with the same service as in the first round and i didn't even get the chance to finger her she was already very wet. Overall it was a sexifying session thank Bonniesan for arranging the session for me thank you

Name: Bliss
Face: 6.5 to 7 (Looks grow on you)
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: VERY SHIOK deep throat
FJ: Very accomadating with loub audio sound
Service: 12/10
RTF: wait for Vit M to replenish first

shawnieboy
10-11-2006, 02:55 AM
First of all i wanna thanks Bonnie for bring in the lady... i have not been writing FR for quite sometime and because i had a wonderful time with Bliss i got to share it FR with bro here.. (Sorry man, Bliss really fuck the shit out of me or should i say suck)

Just came back from my 1215am session very shack so i shall write a really short FR...

Bliss..

Looks: 6.5/10
(Looks like the pic.. i must say she is a very flirtious and seductive lady)

Boobs: i not too sure but its very soft and not enhanced

Catbath: 9/10
(Her tounge is really good.. knows when to lick and when to suck)

BBJ: 10/10
(She can really suck mean dicks with non-stop tounge action and deep throat till now my didi is very sore beacuse of her... Not that i'm complaining haha)

FJ: 8/10
(She is very wet and tight.. with lots of frenching and she moans like those actress in jap video..)

Service: Out of this world.. one of the best i that i had..

RTF: If time allows, confirm yes..

Trust me bros u got to try this chick especially for bbj lover...

Cheers

angieVI
10-11-2006, 11:05 AM

bro, when u ever up there on the list???? :confused:

please lehhhh... only 1 person will wanna entertain u....

po_san_7
10-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Ahhh isit hor 1st blood means we get to kan a birgin gal:confused: wahh mean first blood birgin ah :eek: lan chio neber enter the cheeby hole one leh I wan le

mg20000
10-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Just finished one of those unforgetable money worth session with Bonnie's gem ( BLISS ..BLISS ):D
Will cut d chase so here it goes ..
To start off ....she look like chinese ( 8.5/ 10 ) very dark sexy long hair looks..very slutty pairs of eyes with a very CFM face to match it especially when it comes to d visual effect of her doing BBBJ + CIM .
Smooth skin with almost perfect body ( hour glass figure ) ( 9.5/10 ) slim abit on d arms n legs but not much fuss when u can see her boobs ( 10/10 for me ) perfect shape n size matching her body ... light brown tits ...so soft ( handful in any direction when u grab ) with no enhance ( i just couldn't feel it no matter how i try ).

Rating on her service will be 10/10 ...simply no horse run . Catbath was damn solid . she will Breast Wash u from head to toe ..front to back . N there's where i got my ne ne fcuk in tat tiny tub .

I'm a BBBJ + CIM lover ( can't live without it ) n she got skills tat really surprise me .. Two BBBJ in a session which i enjoy her two different kind of deep throat style ... her tounge is just simply superb ( 10/10 )... just d right amount of force to get u to heaven .... N TNA after u unloaded it also to add some pointers .

FJ ( 10/10 )was a quick one for me ... my fault cos i just cant take it anymore ... with d visual n stereo effect ...i came so quick so shiok til i still dont believe it cos usually for second round ..it always comes slow .

As for RTF .....d answer is YES / defintely / u must be kidding to just do her once ...hehehe
BIG THANKS for setting up ..Sis :D
forgive me for my lousy writing skill on FR ....
pai seh

papa26
10-11-2006, 09:40 PM
will keep my fr short and sweet.

first look for me is not too appealing, (i am a sucker for looks if u read my FR b4). think pic at most 65%, after some times, find her look better. however, if bros going for service wise, i think she can easily score a 10/10 mark. My service means she is easy going, chative, will not give a back face when u didnt cum fast enough. And i am not sure if i am the first one who enjoy this treatment. while i am enjoying my bbbj in bath tub, quite long for me to cum, but her sucking and twisting cannot tahan and exploded in her mouth, and to my very astonishing surprised, she SwaLLOwed :eek: those who like japan av will surely enjoy this.
Bros who smoke might want to buy her a pack of cigar as she is a regular smoker, and ya, she speaks very fluent Cantonese little mandarin and simple English.

looks:6/10
service:10/10 cuddle u as if u are her bf
bbbj: 7/10
boobs: B (i guess) real

Evisu
11-11-2006, 03:22 AM
yeah she did swallow mine too.overall,she is one gal that grows more on you the more you look at her.I am kind of disappointed when i first saw her,but after she took off her clothes and tie up her hair,my stubborn bro immediately wake up!!!really take her time in the bathtub with u .Either attacking you with her super mouth or her super soft,big breasts.ONly Twink have beter ones!!!Her bbbj is really out of this world.I can hardly see my brother most of the time cos she is deep-throating all the while.Fj wise,i dun know cos never enjoy fj(watch too many CUm-shot Av..haiz).As usual,ask her to lie down and shoot into her big wide mouth.When i am about to pass her some tissue,she say no need and show me her empty mouth @_@" very nice feeling.....overall,a very good gem and she used to work in macau.SErvice comfirm chop chop.

look:6.5 (grows on u with big eyes)
Boobs(very nice and is 100% real.not sagging and big)
Fj:unknown sorry
Cim:yes~~~with swallowing .(only sherry did that beter!!!!)
Rtf:yes after my busy work!
Thx bro bonnie for the arrangement.always support u

V.I.P
11-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Bonniesan,can arrange a slot for me anot?:D PM you alreday...

ZENAQ
11-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks bonnie for arranging me a slot with bliss...here is my short Fr on her:D

She is the best service LOS gal that i have try out so far,rech the hotel invited me in chitchat for a while and have our shwer in the dark coz she say more romantic to bath in the dark,hahaha!she us her soft breast to clean your whole body and that give me a mind blowing Deep Deep throat BBBJ rtill i hardly see my hard didi till i CIM in her mouth and she swallow all my cum and we wash up and proceed the room and she ask me to lie down and start to give me a solid cathbath from the top to bottom of my body follow by another mind blowing Deep Deep throath BBBJ before capping me with cd using her mouth and she want me to fj her doggie position and i oblige and give her my supper fast paces thrust she was moaning like hell till i alos cumm by hearing her moaning but i control,and ask her to change to missionary as i want to see her facial expression when i bonk her me then penetrate her and start to thrust her fast paces till a shot all my load in her and she want me to her hug we hug for a while and proceed to wash up she help me dress up paid her with tips and left the room sextified...

sTAT ON BLISS
Look:7/10 her look glow on you
body:8.5/10
Boobs:8/10
BBBJ:10/10
FJ:8/10 wet and loud moaning
Frenching:yes
AR:Yes
Service:10/10
RTF:Lmust go for another slot with her:D

linnaohia1
12-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Haiz, can only read mand slurp slurp ...

max_priest
12-11-2006, 01:43 PM
......... that give me a mind blowing Deep Deep throat BBBJ rtill i hardly see my hard didi till i CIM in her mouth and she swallow all my cum and ....
Wow!! She is really something man! If she has 8 clients per day and all clients want CIM and she swallow all of the discharge, then her stomach would be full of semen plus protein ... perhaps she doesn't need to take her lunch & dinner liao ... bwahahahaha ... :D

wankm
13-11-2006, 02:48 AM
Just a quick Fr,
Read so much itchy and sms Bonnie

Face: 7 (face skin not so smooth)
Boobs: 8 (Perfectly match with her size of body, tits fuck at bathtub nearly lost control!)
Body: 8
BBBJ: 10 (CIM+SWALLOW first round finished at bathtub):eek:
FJ: 7 (Moan loud at the first few mins, lazy on riding)
Attitude : 9/10 (Talkative...cantonese with her all the way , service up to standard)
RTF: If got special offer

Bro Bonnie your staff fall asleep never bought her dinner on time, pls take a good care of her!
Thanks for the arrangement keep it up!!

enek
13-11-2006, 04:07 AM
Wah! After reading all the delicious FRs, am so tempted to try this gal! Sis Bonnie, got any slot on tuesday afternoon?? :D

Bonniesan
14-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Bro, sms me leh. I can't reply you here

Bonniesan
16-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Where are the FRs :rolleyes:

gelek_king
16-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Thank you bonniesan for arranging a slot with bliss,i dont know how to write FR but promise Bonniesan a short FR after trying her,here is goes,this gal got a CFM look,slim body with natural boobs her BBBJ is superb is totaly like a hard core type deep deep throat BBBJ manage to come 2 shot from her sevice....

Stat On Bliss
Look:7/10 CFM look
Body:8/10
FJ:9/10
BBBJ:10/10 very deep throat hard core type
Frenching:Yes
CIM:yes
service:10/10
Damages:$160/2shot/90min
RTF:definetly

gelek_king
16-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Where are the FRs :rolleyes:

sorry!bonniesan for the late fr...

peterparker89
16-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Had a session with Bliss a few days back and it was a great one. Just had time to pen FR.

Stats as follows :

Looks : 7/10 – Nice features, CFM/Slutty look. Facial complexion can be improved.
Boobs : 8/10 – Dun know what cup but they look great on her. Soft to the touch, a handful. If I recall correctly, very delicious nipples. Actually, they sag a little little bit but still ok.
Figure : 8/10 – “biao(1) zhun(3), proportionate, just right. She was wearing a bikini below her robe and while doing a sexy dance for me the robe fell off to reveal her stunning body. Nice ass for doggy. Her best feature is her flawless skin and complexion. Smooth, soft and fair. IMHO, one of the fairest. The image of her stuck in my mind is when she’s lying sideways on the bed and her breasts sway to the side and I slowly move my eyes down to the rise of her hips. Erotic
Service : 7/10 – Could have been higher. My only issue is that she did not prepare the tub before arrival, which I think should be done. Saves time. Other than that she’s very accommodating. The smile was perpetually stuck on her face.
BBBJ : 9/10 – One of the best. The way she uses her tongue. OMG! One of the rare few that fully utilizes the tongue while deep throating. The stuff that we always see in Porn but never really get a chance to try in real life. I dun remember if she licked my balls. I’m a fan of that… 1st round CIM. No swallow.
Action : 9/10 – One word “Skillful” She knows how to act, react and tease. She knows when to urge you on and when to slow down. Her CFM face was ever present during our intercourse. One minute she’s moaning, the next she looks up at you with her slutty look. 2nd round was settled by COB. Old man liao, pump till no feeling so ask for her killer bbbj. She was shocked when I released my 2nd load. She told me that 1st shot I came a lot in her mouth, now 2nd shot also so much! I am also amused at the amount I shot…
Attitude : 8/10 – Friendly and chatty. Quite fluent in Cantonese. I somehow find her rather jaded. Like no more innocence… BUT, her winning quality is that she’s very mischevious, like Vienna.
Overall : 8/10 – Enjoyable. No regrets!

Bonn, thanks for the arrangement.

Cheers
Pp89

wongvtec
16-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Just back with a session with sister bonniesan Bliss........
One word to say..... super! Photo on internet really do injustice to her....

Face 6/10(will grow on you...)
Body 8/10(Nice hour grass figure)
boobs C cup (nice and firm, real ones too)
BBBJ 10/10 ( really deep throat u but with careful stroke)
CIM Yes and she just swallow all my little tapole in..... say its sweet!
FJ 9/10 (Natural moaning and very horny gal)
Att 10/10 ( speak good cantonese and english)
GFE 10/10 ( really treat u like a king and boyfriend)
Rtf No cos want to try sister bonniesan other stocks.....

Thanks bonniesan for this gem.......:)

Bonniesan
17-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks bros for all the wonderful FRs..... @ slots left for grab today. Fast hand, fast legs!!!!!

Bonniesan
17-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks bros for FRs.....:)
Today left 2 slots left. Fast hands fast legs!!!! :D

shortdick
17-11-2006, 02:55 PM
FR on Bliss

Had a session with Bliss.
Quite nice, take off my shoes, feel like a king.
Nice BM in the bath.
She provide CIM and drink the Cum:eek: . Says that Cum makes her healthy.

Face: 6/10 , CFM look (Not my type), teeth need some work.
Body: 8/10, One of the best, C boobs, a women's body.
BBBJ: 7/10, Not bad
FJ: 7/10

Bonniesan
18-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Thank bro for FR. Look wise, she's not the best, but service wise, attitude wise, she can be very good! Last few days to go, don't miss the chance.

Bonniesan
18-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Thank bro for FR. Look wise, she's not the best, but service wise, attitude wise, she can be very good! Last few days to go, don't miss the chance

Bonniesan
21-11-2006, 03:29 AM
Last 3 days to go. All members please sms to check special member rate.:D