PDA

View Full Version : Share your experience on clean massage parlour surprise!!

nccc1701
16-07-2016, 04:04 PM
I have been a sucker for massage for many years and have visited quite alot in these years. I find it fun to look for surprises in clean massage parlours in singapore and i have a few experience before in places that is often deem as clean and no hanky panky.

It is extremely exciting for me to randomly go visit "clean spa" and finally managed to get a happy ending. Although this is an extremely time and money consuming task. I get a kick out of it too. I wonder if there is any bros out there that has already found a few. Lets share our experience. This thread is strictly for sharing ur experience and do not share contact to others. We spent so much money and time to look for these places, very often only the 3rd to 4th visit we will get any activities. So dont destroy our hard earn trophies.

1) West

This spa is extremely well known and i got a chance to visit it. Walked in and was assigned to a forigner lady. Massage was so so and i did not thought i will hit the jackpot in one try. Most important is to have a good conversation with the massauer and let her feel comfy. She starts to massage my legs 1/2 way through the massage and occasionally touched my balls. It was then o realise i had a chance. Flipped over and we continued to chat and i told her how stress my work was. My didi was already in a standing mode and she saw it. Told her it was tough and stressful in sg. Suddenly she said, why not i help u becos u r so stress.No need to pay! And she give me a nice hj to finish off the massage.

2) central Red MRT line

Visited this famous spa 3 times before i finally manage to get the massuer to tease me. Initially always got rejected but i show her my sincerity by visiting her every week and let her know that even if there was no special i will still support her. Slowly she felt comfy with me and open up. Now everytime i visit, i will get a free rub down but no release. Slight jerking, ball fondling for a good 20mins. No release yet as she still feel its very dangerous to it. I tip her every session. (Note not to tip too much. $10 will do)

3) a big massage chain and never in a million years will u think there is special. Expensive massage too. Was assigned to a malaysian milf and i visited total 3 times before i could get some rubbing. The spa is a super clean spa and good time is there is no glass window in the room. ( u can imagine how clean and bug this place is). I got her wechat and started to chat with her. Get to know her background eyc. after the 4th visit, she finally allowed me to touch her boobs. Still no hj at the moment :(

4) west

Visited this place recently in a walk in basis again. Was assigned to a prc milf. Silm and hot. Massage was very good and i thought" knn, waste money again. When the leg massage starts, suddenly she starts to rub my inner thigh. Keep brushing my side balls and my didi stand immediately. She spent 30mins rubbing the side and the teasing was crazy!!!' Will visit her soon to push for more.

I guess some clean places does adopt "hot young massuer " tactics to lure in customer but I realised through my visit to these " spa" that usually there is no action at all. The 1st time will always be rejected. 100%. But if u sense tht there is some potential, just follow up with a few more visits. Sooner or later they will help u.

unregistered_10
16-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Good thread, i got the same type of treatments also,but really the surprise that awaits is exciting, also leave you high & dry if no happy endings!
Very draining for the wallet!!

nccc1701
16-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Good thread, i got the same type of treatments also,but really the surprise that awaits is exciting, also leave you high & dry if no happy endings!
Very draining for the wallet!!

Hey bro. U r right. I just went to one. Totally no teasing :(( will move on to the next one soon. Do share ur experience too bro :)

massage2016
16-07-2016, 10:18 PM
nowadays a lot of massage shops are like that.

especially those keep saying it's clean but still keep posting girls photos in the forum. Dunno for what reasons.

haha

pussy123
16-07-2016, 11:39 PM
nowadays a lot of massage shops are like that.

especially those keep saying it's clean but still keep posting girls photos in the forum. Dunno for what reasons.

haha

They(I understand to be the bosses) put the photos in SB forum? Or where can we see them?

KCHA
17-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Once I went to a place.

Only know the ml through text...when i went there, i think the ml mistook me for someone else LOL. Later i clarified i m not the person but anyway, i quite suprised she put me in wheelbarrel and gave me hdly...:eek:

Wah first experience of hdly plus first time kena wheelbarrel hahaha

kukubird2309
17-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Yeap
Recently went to TCM at West & Central , the ladies once they look at your age , doesnt look like policeman , they will start teasing till I ask for HJ or other services...hahahaha
Brother your west side does it include TCM ???

nccc1701
17-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Yeap
Recently went to TCM at West & Central , the ladies once they look at your age , doesnt look like policeman , they will start teasing till I ask for HJ or other services...hahahaha
Brother your west side does it include TCM ???

Hey bro. At the moment i only tried those massage places. Haven tried though tcm place. I reckon the chances in tcm area will be much lower haha. But i guess im so wrong. Haha. How do I identify that the tcm place have potential?

nccc1701
17-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Ive recieved quite alot of mail asking to share location. I like to reliterate that i wont share these location freely. Spent alot of money and time to find and i wont give it out so easily. I hope bros understand. Not trying to be a prick but too much sabo case liao.

Psam
17-07-2016, 10:14 AM
No point sharing contacts here, when you get special from clean massage places, as most of them are very cautious, unlikely you will get anything on your first visit, even after that, it depends on chemistry. Chemistry does not mean you must be handsome or young, I am neither either but I get special from clean massage place once in a while.

If you are bold enough, you can start without wearing the provided underwear or shorts, tell them you prefer to go butt naked, some will allow, some will say company policy etc, in either way, you kind of already made your intentions known. Once on the massage bed, some girls will tease, if you can manage to get a hard on when you turn over, that will also give some signal to the girl, if still no action from the girl, you can ask her direct, I usually will say something like "you left me hanging here, can you finish me off"? some will say no, some just smile, some will tease you will small touches, some will finish you off.

For me if I want a good massage, I go to a clean massage place to get a good rub for 1 to 2 hours, special is just a bonus. If I want extra, I rather go visit a ML operating from her own room, knowing that I will get want I want and more. Special in 'real' clean massage places are usually conducted with the towel covered over you dick, maybe bra and polo shirt lifted to let you touch and lick the masssue boobs, half the time the girl trying to get you off fast to avoid getting caught. All this to me is actually not too fun, only thrill is getting the girl to do it and I will usually move on once it becomes routine.

Sometimes I purposely go to massage places with special and act blur about it, let the girl ask a few times if I want special, I will usually say no initially but sounded unsure and the girl will tease you more to get you to part with your money.

Chances of getting special is also better after hours where the boss or manager is off duty.

When you get special service, don't be under the illusion that you are special to the girl, they are doing this for your money, they might treat you better if you are a nice guy, or a good tipper. Always remember to ask how much is special before they start, although there are some cases where I get a HJ without her asking if I want it, those are the best IMHO.

When you visit these places, spare a thought for the girls, don't force them to do what they are not comfortable with, most will be fined dearly or fired if they get caught by the boss.

Have fun and choing safe.

BADDDman
17-07-2016, 11:36 AM
A very concise narrative + very accurate observations by a "laojiao" here - upp you Psam 😆

No point sharing contacts here, when you get special from clean massage places, as most of them are very cautious, unlikely you will get anything on your first visit, even after that, it depends on chemistry. Chemistry does not mean you must be handsome or young, I am neither either but I get special from clean massage once in a while.

If you are bold enough, you can start without wearing the provided underwear or shorts, tell them you prefer to go butt naked, some will allow, some will say company policy etc, in either way, you kind of already made your intentions known. Once on the massage bed, some girls will tease, if you can manage to get a hard on when you turn over, that will also give some signal to the girl, if still no action from the girl, you can ask her direct, I usually will say something like "you left me hanging here, can you finish me off"? some will say no, some just smile, some will tease you will small touches, some will finish you off.

For me if I want a good massage, I go to a clean massage place to get a good rub for 1 to 2 hours, special is just a bonus. If I want extra, I rather go visit a ML operating from her own room, knowing that I will get want I want and more. Special in 'real' clean massage places are usually conducted with the towel covered over you dick, maybe bra and polo shirt lifted to let you touch and lick the masssue boobs, half the time the girl trying to get you off fast to avoid getting caught. All this to me is actually not too fun, only thrill is getting the girl to do it and I will usually move on once it becomes routine.

Sometimes I purposesly go to massage places with special and act blur about it, let the girl ask a few times if I want special, I will usually say no initially but sounded unsure and the girl will tease you more to get you to part with your money.

Chances of getting special is also better after hours where the boss or manager is off duty.

When you get special don't be under the illusion that you are special to the girl, they are doing this for your money, they might treat you better if you are a nice guy, or a good tipper. Always remember to ask how much is special before they start, although there are some cases where I get a HJ without her asking, those are the best IMHO.

When you visit places spare a thought for the girls, don't force them to do what they are not comfortable with, most will be fined dearly or fired if they get caught by the boss.

nccc1701
17-07-2016, 04:35 PM
No point sharing contacts here, when you get special from clean massage places, as most of them are very cautious, unlikely you will get anything on your first visit, even after that, it depends on chemistry. Chemistry does not mean you must be handsome or young, I am neither either but I get special from clean massage once in a while.

Sometimes I purposesly go to massage places with special and act blur about it, let the girl ask a few times if I want special, I will usually say no initially but sounded unsure and the girl will tease you more to get you to part with your money.

When you get special don't be under the illusion that you are special to the girl, they are doing this for your money, they might treat you better if you are a nice guy, or a good tipper. Always remember to ask how much is special before they start, although there are some cases where I get a HJ without her asking, those are the best IMHO.

When you visit places spare a thought for the girls, don't force them to do what they are not comfortable with, most will be fined dearly or fired if they get caught by the boss.

Bro you hit the spot here with ur well narrates description. Its really more on the thrill actually. Usually the hj will be a quick one to aviod getting caught so its never the best. I like the feeling of anticipation and the thought that u r not sure if u will get anot. I approach the massuer in the same manner as u and i find it quite effectively. But usually i only approach and test water at the 3/4 of the massage duration so i can enjoy a good massage. Some massuer gets pissed off easily and i try not to offend them. At the end of the day, they r professionals and should be respected. Of bros wants confirmed happy ending then my advice is to just go to those hj parlours. There is alot out there. I dont go those places becos i dont like the idea of knowing that i will confirm be jacked off. Its no fun at all haha

nccc1701
17-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Recently im thinking of venturing into hair salon, facial spa, foot reflec centre, tcm Tui na centre. Its far fetch to be able to find any specials provided haha. Any bros have these experience before in these places?

Psam
18-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Recently im thinking of venturing into hair salon, facial spa, foot reflec centre, tcm Tui na centre. Its far fetch to be able to find any specials provided haha. Any bros have these experience before in these places?

Have not tried it, but there was once this girl sort of hinted that if I go late in the evening, she can provide something special. too bad they close it down after that.

also tried the one in TPY that was reported in the papers, the girl left and all I get is a haircut and a good massage. hahaha

BADDDman
18-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Many senior share the same sentiment -

With GOOD MASSAGE - EXPECT NO SPECIAL.

GOT SPECIAL - EXPECT LOUSY PIANO MASSAGE.

Why would any ML work damned hard kneading away yr back - if they can easily earn extras of $50 min.....🤔

Regaine
18-07-2016, 01:00 PM
Have not tried it, but there was once this girl sort of hinted that if I go late in the evening, she can provide something special. too bad they close it down after that.

also tried the one in TPY that was reported in the papers, the girl left and all I get is a haircut and a good massage. hahaha

If you are patient and can make friends with them anything is possible if you know what I mean .

freezetheDB
18-07-2016, 05:26 PM
typically if want HJ, clean spas are not recommend as even if they do offer, it will be a rushed job as they dont want to be caught.

go clean spas for massage. if want HJ can go homebased more privacy

nccc1701
19-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Just came back from another new place.

Location is at North East. Went in and the counter girl was damn cute. Sounds malaysian. Was assigned to an prc milf. Got damn hot with big boobs. Sultry looking too. I thought hosei liao. Massage was pretty decent and she spent a good part of the 1hr to massage my backside. Occasional but very mild brushing and she back massage is interesting, weird position and makes her boob mildly brush my back. I never experienced such technic before so im thinking she purposely do it. She was really professional and suggested i go for the P massage. I told her not today. But her atitute was still damn good. 1hr pass fast then she ask me for extention, i really enjoyed the massage so i add 1/2hr more.

Started the thigh massage, slow strokes on thigh but i would have prefer more inner thigh action. Made me confused for a while wondering if she will pop GQ anot. Usually that this stage of the massage, they start to tease u like crazy but i didnt get that. Told to turn around and proceed with the thigh massage. Not much teasing also.

I abit sian liao so i just ask her about the p massage. As her how is it like, becos i heard before but nv try before. She say the standard answer about 3 points massage and said wont touch didi. I told her no point then hahaha. She laughed.

Overall i will rtm becos of her skills. Really nice to have a hot milf good body massage u. Makes me more wanna try my luck on her. Btw i got her wechat id hahaha.

nccc1701
19-07-2016, 06:37 PM
typically if want HJ, clean spas are not recommend as even if they do offer, it will be a rushed job as they dont want to be caught.

go clean spas for massage. if want HJ can go homebased more privacy

True bro. But homebased now dont have liao. I used to tru bedok home massage, irene hougang. But now really hard to find. Recently i got 2 home massage contact by malay. They mentioned its clean so im not sure becos didnt try before.

sianguy2006
19-07-2016, 07:34 PM
Just came back from another new place.

Location is at North East. Went in and the counter girl was damn cute. Sounds malaysian. Was assigned to an prc milf. Got damn hot with big boobs. Sultry looking too. I thought hosei liao. Massage was pretty decent and she spent a good part of the 1hr to massage my backside. Occasional but very mild brushing and she back massage is interesting, weird position and makes her boob mildly brush my back. I never experienced such technic before so im thinking she purposely do it. She was really professional and suggested i go for the P massage. I told her not today. But her atitute was still damn good. 1hr pass fast then she ask me for extention, i really enjoyed the massage so i add 1/2hr more.

Started the thigh massage, slow strokes on thigh but i would have prefer more inner thigh action. Made me confused for a while wondering if she will pop GQ anot. Usually that this stage of the massage, they start to tease u like crazy but i didnt get that. Told to turn around and proceed with the thigh massage. Not much teasing also.

I abit sian liao so i just ask her about the p massage. As her how is it like, becos i heard before but nv try before. She say the standard answer about 3 points massage and said wont touch didi. I told her no point then hahaha. She laughed.

Overall i will rtm becos of her skills. Really nice to have a hot milf good body massage u. Makes me more wanna try my luck on her. Btw i got her wechat id hahaha.

bro mind sharing contacts?

nccc1701
19-08-2016, 01:17 AM
Hey bros. Updates. Went overseas with my GF and her family recently so no time to write.

Went to 2 places recently after i got back. Got lucky on the 1st try at one. The 2nd one was a revisit to rekindle some affection with the massuer.

1) northwest

Went in to this small shop first time. Place is a clean spa and i didnt expect much. Was assigned to a thai milf. 1hr massage was damn good and professional.She ask if i wanna extend. I asked her if i extend can massage below abit? She laughed. Spent the next 30min of extended time fondling my didi and let me touch her boobs. She told me she is a horny old auntie but i told her i like it. She finished me off. Cost? FOC :)

2) revisited the Northeast milf massage. ( see previous posting) used the same tactic again when she ask me if wanna extend. I ask her can massage below abit. Somehow this works for me. Not sure of u bros will be succuessful. We chat and i told her i feel lonely sometimes after so long with my gf of 5 yrs. she told ke she feel the same too. She also have lust on other man. I asked her can i be the one? She told me got chance. Take it slowly. Massage my didi abit for the next 30mins and left me hanging there. Didnt help me release and said to me slowly take it step by step.

nccc1701
19-08-2016, 01:24 AM
Hi bros. I like to reliterate. I dont share locations. Not because i selfish. Its becos i wanna protect these ladies. They r geninue massuer and all these special experiences are isolated cases and is not what they normally do. So lets protect them becos they are here to work and earn money. They r not those prostitutes that is out for money as u can see most of my experiences were free and out of affections. I dont want them to lost their job becos of this.

MrWarm
19-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Thanks for sharing the story bro, it was interesting read it!

3someking
19-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Speaking of which, I went to one before. At bedok.

took up 1.5hr for $68. They having promotion that time.

The PRC lady tease me all the way occasionally brush against my balls when massaging my inner thighs. When face up, she quite shock to see my dick mari kita. she pretend to see nothing happen. so when face up, she continue to massage my thighs and occasionally yet again brushing my balls.

No happy ending. after finish, buat tahan. bathe and pcc ownself inside bathing cubicle. at least save $50. i scared to ask if she do HJ or not sia. if do so, who knows she report to her boss, then her boss make police report then I die.

nccc1701
19-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Speaking of which, I went to one before. At bedok.

took up 1.5hr for $68. They having promotion that time.

The PRC lady tease me all the way occasionally brush against my balls when massaging my inner thighs. When face up, she quite shock to see my dick mari kita. she pretend to see nothing happen. so when face up, she continue to massage my thighs and occasionally yet again brushing my balls.

No happy ending. after finish, buat tahan. bathe and pcc ownself inside bathing cubicle. at least save $50. i scared to ask if she do HJ or not sia. if do so, who knows she report to her boss, then her boss make police report then I die.

Bro usually they wont report becos they are just too used to it. It might cost them more problem too. So dont worry. No harm asking. If they dont do they will just tell u. For me 1st time they say no, i go and go until they help me. Its a challenge in my opinion. But I only do it if i like the girl.