PDA

View Full Version : KTV Gal from PRC for Short Stay

TheCoffeeBean
07-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Happen to know this gal in the lift one day on my sexy trip...I was so attracted by her descent look. Although she was in the long sleeve coat & jeans, there was not difficult at all to imagine the firm/tight body underneath. I was not knowing her better untill everything was down to the floor. Guess what, really fantacy body with long hair (4 years according to her) with CFM look, seems challenge you, 'come on', the firm tits surrounded over the round boobs, unfortunately, on the day she was caught by the flu, that's really turn off coz can't kiss/french, bj with caps, of course the suction is not that good for just few min, I thought it was totally ruinous for this worthless trip + $$. Then quickly went into the fj before my little bro lost the sense/interesting whatever. Woo... it's so great, tight nice pussy, my little bro was screezed inside since the cowgal ride on top of me. It's really sensation run afterward turn to missionary without even pull out my bro, very good bonking in front of the her, and then turn to scissors so that the little bro can go deep further, she really cant help moarning and the breath pretty faster, the little bro cant wait to thrust with all the strength. Or shit for staying so long time, descide to doggie for few round and asked for back lover in front of the mirror... then come back to missionary till she really surrender, little bro then descide to explode into her. Chit chat a bit, she rush for time to go ktv for work, hehe.. drove her on my way home lor...chitchat some more and know her also need client coz the ktv income nt really good stable.
My estimation on her stats,
name: Fang Fang
Nationality: PRC Haerbin
looks: 8.5/10 (9/10 if makeup, demn chio)
figure: 33C/24/34, 160cm, 50kg
boob: 8/10 (with firm tits, color forgot to check)
pussy: 8/10 (very tight, if nt sick, can try the paint job)
bj: 6/10 (according to her, if nt sick, can perform bbbj)
frenching: no (according to her, if nt sick, can french)
fj: 9/10 (this is great part for me, at least hving 5 positions)
rtf: sure, done already and know she need some help to get more client.
note: she will be leaving on 13 Nov. and will not back again. (Cant comment)

Those bro who interested pls pm me for the contact, I am not okt only here help fren.

daydevil89
07-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Bro, wats the damage?

TheCoffeeBean
07-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Sorry bro, forgot to list the damage.

Damage: 150$/1shot/60min.

TheCoffeeBean
08-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Btw, she is fully recovered from the flu. So all those bro no need to worry abt the infectious.
Since she is doing ktv, so every appointment with her have to be made during afternoon ard 2pm onwards till 6pm.

otur
08-11-2006, 02:41 AM
Sorry bro, forgot to list the damage.

Damage: 150$/1shot/60min.
this kinda price a bit too high leh. which ktv she work ah?
can go see see 1st.......

jon2000sg
08-11-2006, 03:06 AM
yo bro, can PM contact?
or email - [email protected]

TheCoffeeBean
08-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Having given out eight bros the no. Will looking forward to the FR no matter good or bad.:cool:

TheCoffeeBean
08-11-2006, 09:22 AM
yo bro, can PM contact?
or email - [email protected]
Pls check your pm.

TheCoffeeBean
08-11-2006, 09:23 AM
this kinda price a bit too high leh. which ktv she work ah?
can go see see 1st.......
Bro, you may try Las Vegas.

service4women
08-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Happen to know this gal in the lift one day on my sexy trip...I was so attracted by her descent look. Although she was in the long sleeve coat & jeans, there was not difficult at all to imagine the firm/tight body underneath. I was not knowing her better untill everything was down to the floor. Guess what, really fantacy body with long hair (4 years according to her) with CFM look, seems challenge you, 'come on', the firm tits surrounded over the round boobs, unfortunately, on the day she was caught by the flu, that's really turn off coz can't kiss/french, bj with caps, of course the suction is not that good for just few min, I thought it was totally ruinous for this worthless trip + $$. Then quickly went into the fj before my little bro lost the sense/interesting whatever. Woo... it's so great, tight nice pussy, my little bro was screezed inside since the cowgal ride on top of me. It's really sensation run afterward turn to missionary without even pull out my bro, very good bonking in front of the her, and then turn to scissors so that the little bro can go deep further, she really cant help moarning and the breath pretty faster, the little bro cant wait to thrust with all the strength. Or shit for staying so long time, descide to doggie for few round and asked for back lover in front of the mirror... then come back to missionary till she really surrender, little bro then descide to explode into her. Chit chat a bit, she rush for time to go ktv for work, hehe.. drove her on my way home lor...chitchat some more and know her also need client coz the ktv income nt really good stable.
My estimation on her stats,
name: Fang Fang
Nationality: PRC Haerbin
looks: 8.5/10 (9/10 if makeup, demn chio)
figure: 33C/24/34, 160cm, 50kg
boob: 8/10 (with firm tits, color forgot to check)
pussy: 8/10 (very tight, if nt sick, can try the paint job)
bj: 6/10 (according to her, if nt sick, can perform bbbj)
frenching: no (according to her, if nt sick, can french)
fj: 9/10 (this is great part for me, at least hving 5 positions)
rtf: sure, done already and know she need some help to get more client.
note: she will be leaving on 13 Nov. and will not back again. (Cant comment)

Those bro who interested pls pm me for the contact, I am not okt only here help fren.

hi bro ,can you pls share with me her contact pls??

sianren
08-11-2006, 10:16 AM
hi bro ,can you pls share with me her contact pls??

Hey Bro service4women, in the last 10 mins U already asked for many contacts nos, are U here just to collect numbers:mad: :mad: ?

Mr Cactus

TheCoffeeBean
09-11-2006, 03:06 PM
To all bro who have been given the contact, please contact Fang Fang directly. If U would like to send SMS, den must make sure in Mandrain coz I dun think she can read english.

TheCoffeeBean
10-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Only two days left. Bro wanna to book her must be hurry liao.:D
Btw, whoever tried her can post the FR also. I have sent out more than 10 bros already.

TheCoffeeBean
15-11-2006, 09:36 AM
To all Bro,

Fangfang will be back today. Surprise:D Pls whoever have tried provide the fr. thx

otur
15-11-2006, 10:25 AM
To all Bro,

Fangfang will be back today. Surprise:D Pls whoever have tried provide the fr. thx

bro, can see that u work real hard to rec this gal to all bros here. up u for tt. it will be even better if u ask her to lower price. for all i noe, this so call higher class gals will ask for a lot when u try to bring them out of the joint. then lower a bit when ppl like us rec them to frens. but if no 1 book them, they will go stand at lor 28-34 n price can be as low as 50-60. so why play the game. just lower the price straight n more ppl will be willing to try n bring in more biz.............

unclesammi
15-11-2006, 11:53 AM
bro, can see that u work real hard to rec this gal to all bros here. up u for tt. it will be even better if u ask her to lower price. for all i noe, this so call higher class gals will ask for a lot when u try to bring them out of the joint. then lower a bit when ppl like us rec them to frens. but if no 1 book them, they will go stand at lor 28-34 n price can be as low as 50-60. so why play the game. just lower the price straight n more ppl will be willing to try n bring in more biz.............

Agree.:D

can get 60 - 120 range. Too ex piss people off.

TheCoffeeBean
17-11-2006, 10:56 AM

Thanks Bro Otur for upping me. As I have mentioned this is KTV gem, if u go out with them, usually, the price is totally diff from all those hanging ard GL.

Anyway I will feedback to her about to lower down the price, without compromising the service.;)

TheCoffeeBean
17-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Thanks Bro Sun814 for upping me.:)

Anyway, trying to contact her still get lost. Guess she not coming back yet, so must pay more patience lor. :o

TheCoffeeBean
19-11-2006, 11:06 AM
To all bros,
Fangfang just came back ytd. She is quite tired according to her so she only start today onwards.

I talked to her abt to lower down the price and her feedback is positive but mostly depends on case by case:D , however $130 should be the limit.
:rolleyes:

TheCoffeeBean
20-11-2006, 09:00 AM
To All Bro,

Two things need to clarify here,
1) am not OKT, so I dun do arrangement kind of things, all the agreement & negotiations in between u and fangfang is at your own responsibility.
2) The std damage still remain as $150 by default, if bro wud like to try at lower price, u may need to talk to fangfang and agree wif her upfront rather than upset yourself in the end.;)

cheers