PDA

View Full Version : RE: New Videos XXX

viz2011
15-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Hi All Brothers/Sisters,

I am creating a new method to share videos xxx homemade to all bros our there. So you do not need to search anymore.

Trying to see if this can works.

I am creating a homemade video channel to share a video everyday, brothers here will get a new different video everyday. All you need to do is to give a maintenance fee of only SGD$3.00 every month.

After I will invite you to a wechat video channel, and you will get a new video everyday. Videos are only homemade and mostly asians.

Promotion: Brothers who join now before 31st July will only need to contribute SGD$1.00 for the first month.

Wechat me vis_jj for more details.

sammyboyfor
15-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Hi All Brothers/Sisters,

I am creating a new method to share videos xxx homemade to all bros our there. So you do not need to search anymore.

Trying to see if this can works.

I am creating a homemade video channel to share a video everyday, brothers here will get a new different video everyday. All you need to do is to give a maintenance fee of only SGD$3.00 every month.

After I will invite you to a wechat video channel, and you will get a new video everyday. Videos are only homemade and mostly asians.

Promotion: Brothers who join now before 31st July will only need to contribute SGD$1.00 for the first month.

Wechat me vis_jj for more details.

Do I get a percentage?

TheSauce
15-07-2016, 06:20 AM
i will gladly do this for free. if anyone wants me to start a wechat channel

twinchrome
15-07-2016, 12:44 PM

lol!!! Swee!!!! :D

kenny25
16-07-2016, 02:39 PM