PDA

View Full Version : 誘人犯罪 To Seduce An Enemy 2003 - Cast: Winnie Leung, Kar Lok Chin, Chun Lai

Poloca
14-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Language: Cantonese
Genre: Crime
Starring: Winnie Leung, Kar Lok Chin, Chun Lai
Well, this isn't a terrible film but it wasn't quite what I expected and it is a bit lame. There is this very powerful boss who can get any of his staff (ladies only) to do anything he wants by hypnotising them. Fair enough you don't necessarily need much more of a plot line for a decent skin flick, it just depends how convincing everybody is and how well the 'action' is shot. Here is where a big problem occurs. I had noted the cat3 rating and did not expect the action to be so insipid. The girls are nu-de or semi-nude for most of the picture and yet…. How can I put this? Well, I wouldn't have thought that it was possible to run a 98 minute se-x movie and never glimpse a nipple. You probably think it a little poor to evaluate a film on such a basis but if I rent a movie featuring car chases I don't expect to see a line of cars exiting a car park. I also suspect a little bit of fraud here which makes it a little worse. The film starts well and at the beginning there is a scene involving a killing and a surprisingly large gush of blood. This is how they got the cat3 and managed to give me the impression the film would be more, well…nipple orientated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzX95nzT