PDA

View Full Version : My personal sex blog

huihuiang
13-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Hey guys and girls!

My name is Hui Hui, I wanted to share with you my blog which I created a few days ago, which is basically going to act as my personal sex diary.

I am 20 years old, a Chinese Singaporean NUS student, who has been obsessed with studying all my life. I recently watched the film The To Do List, and it kind of made me think that sexuality is something I have totally no idea about. So I decided to do something totally opposite to my personality and create this blog and see how it goes!

http://huihuisex.blogspot.com/

So far there is only one post giving an introduction on what I plan to write about and challenges I have given myself on the blog. However, I will be producing at least two posts a week, so stay tuned for those.

Just posting in here for some support, as the process of doing this blog is super scary for me!:p

YakunBoy
14-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Hey guys and girls!

My name is Hui Hui, I wanted to share with you my blog which I created a few days ago, which is basically going to act as my personal sex diary.

I am 20 years old, a Chinese Singaporean NUS student, who has been obsessed with studying all my life. I recently watched the film The To Do List, and it kind of made me think that sexuality is something I have totally no idea about. So I decided to do something totally opposite to my personality and create this blog and see how it goes!

So far there is only one post giving an introduction on what I plan to write about and challenges I have given myself on the blog. However, I will be producing at least two posts a week, so stay tuned for those.

Just posting in here for some support, as the process of doing this blog is super scary for me!:p

Wow! If this is real then it'll be something interesting! Realized from your post count that this is your first post! Good luck sis! Support support!

acidicavex
14-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Camping with popcorn n see skeptical about it...... but well everything or anything could be possible...:D:p

hornysquirt
14-07-2016, 11:35 AM
i can help u fullfil your to do list

xrage
14-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Chiming in to support. Glad to see a young sis sharing.

huihuiang
14-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Wow! If this is real then it'll be something interesting! Realized from your post count that this is your first post! Good luck sis! Support support!

Thanks so much for the support, yes I have been viewing sammyboy for a while, first time contributing though. Thanks once again!

huihuiang
14-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Chiming in to support. Glad to see a young sis sharing.

Thanks so much for the support, it is greatly appreciated!

whatdoido
14-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Supporting a sister's effort to understand her body better

Nough
14-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Support ! Support!

Fudgiewudgie
14-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Hi sis, although I do like the idea of you sharing your sex blog. But an advice is that you reveal too much of your identity. What happens when your schoolmates know about this?

NottyMonkey
14-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Hey guys and girls!

Sexport. Up you. 😀

huihuiang
14-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the sweet support I had in my first post. I was having second thoughts about this blog to be honest, but I think I am going to go against my instincts and continue.

I just published two new posts!

First - I discuss a taboo topic amongst many women, which is masturbation. And I talk about my personal journey with it - http://huihuisex.blogspot.com/2016/07/hui-hui-and-masturbation.html

Second - I want this blog to not only be about myself, so I am reaching out to others who also want to share their personal stories about sex. This time around I am looking for only females in Singapore who want to share their stories, so if you are a female, please drop me an email! - http://huihuisex.blogspot.com/2016/07/make-sexuality-no-longer-taboo-in.html

huihuiang
14-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Hi sis, although I do like the idea of you sharing your sex blog. But an advice is that you reveal too much of your identity. What happens when your schoolmates know about this?

Hey Fudgie, yeah I know where you are coming from. But I dunno, I just feel I have to do this. I have thought about the consequences that might happen, and I know it probably seems crazy, but I will slowly continue with it and see where it goes!

cardone
14-07-2016, 02:12 PM
U have my support

AlexTan07
14-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Sis, way to go! support you! keep it up!

booberlicious
14-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Camping for more. Sexport you.

dragonwong
14-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Support with hands and legs.

MensPlus
14-07-2016, 02:48 PM
After a sex blog, you should make a sex tape. We will all be looking forward to that.

Hakimura
14-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Interesting post! Support!

alec
14-07-2016, 06:58 PM
I can forsee that this is gonna become a thesis paper...

tofustick
14-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Hey guys and girls!

FAKE! the photo belongs to a 25years old girl. working adult. dear sbf comrades, beware of scam, if not just enjoy the friction story.
p.s. 天网恢恢

Yahoo00
14-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Fully support u, sis

kanachu38
14-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Sis, love your enthusiasm. Keep it up. :)

Aligat
15-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Nice blog!! :)

Scandiacus
15-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone

JavTalk
15-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Maybe Kena exposed as FAKE.... Hui ran away.

:(:(:eek:

Alantino
15-07-2016, 09:33 PM
blog not found!

Koblak
15-07-2016, 11:55 PM
So fast gone

Yahoo00
16-07-2016, 12:03 AM
Come fast go fast

Spud_Boy
16-07-2016, 12:38 AM
underestimated the CSI powers of the bros here...

xrage
18-07-2016, 08:53 AM
wow... so fast? looking forward to updates of a sg SYT. (fake or not dunno) ... and also perhaps pm mua mua till cannot cope.

CSI powers of some bros solid ah.. I picture search google also cannot find other than her blog. can share how u did it? I also wanna look for some long lost acquaintances.