PDA

View Full Version : enquiry bout STD/HIV

maistresse
12-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Hi need some info as I thinking to work as FL but I concern bout risk of STD/HIV/bacteria

what is the risk(STD/HIV/bacteria infection) & symptoms will pass to me if

-HJ bare hand
-HJ w CD
-BJ raw
-BJ w CD
-lick ball
-lick his nipple
-lick my nipple & breast
-kissing/French
-lick my pussy
-fingering
-CIB & CIF

*other then risk & what else I need to carefull if I be FL?

Thanks in advance

sammyboyfor
13-07-2016, 04:29 AM
Hi need some info as I thinking to work as FL but I concern bout risk of STD/HIV/bacteria

what is the risk(STD/HIV/bacteria infection) & symptoms will pass to me if

-HJ bare hand
-HJ w CD
-BJ raw
-BJ w CD
-lick ball
-lick his nipple
-lick my nipple & breast
-kissing/French
-lick my pussy
-fingering
-CIB & CIF

*other then risk & what else I need to carefull if I be FL?

Thanks in advance

-HJ bare hand (very low risk)
-HJ w CD (almost zero risk)
-BJ raw (medium to high risk)
-BJ w CD (low to medium risk)
-lick ball (low risk)
-lick his nipple (very low risk)
-lick my nipple & breast (very low risk)
-kissing/French (low to medium risk)
-lick my pussy (medium risk)
-fingering (low to medium risk)
-CIB & CIF (low to medium risk)

There is no such thing as zero risk. Even if an activity has a low risk for HIV there can still be a significant risk of STDs such as Herpes or Genital Warts.

Then there is the risk of condom failure and there might also be customers who try to remove the condom halfway through the act.

If you're paranoid about about catching stuff, I suggest you go for a proper course in massage and stick to providing clean massage and nothing else. If you are good at what you do it can still be a lucrative profession.

hugs
13-07-2016, 06:51 AM
Always have a regular medical check-up. Don't skip such thing at all for any reason.

IAmAwesome
15-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Always have a regular medical check-up

Would agree with this as well

OneShotMan
18-07-2016, 07:50 PM
HIV risk is very low if you avoid anal sex. According to the U.S. CDC, a woman has a 8 in 10,000 chance of being infected by a positive partner during vaginal sex, while a man has a 4 in 10,000 chance of being infected by a positive partner during vaginal sex. And these statistics are without use of condoms or drugs to control viral load.

However, for anal sex, you have a 138 in 10,000 chance of being infected by a positive partner. Please avoid anal sex at all cost.

All other forms of sexual activity are considered so low risk for HIV transmission that there are no numbers.

Source: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Orehero
19-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Thank you so much for linking this statistic to share with us.
If those statistic is so Low without the use of condoms, does that means that it is close to impossible to get Hiv/std with the use of condom?

OneShotMan
19-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Thank you so much for linking this statistic to share with us.
If those statistic is so Low without the use of condoms, does that means that it is close to impossible to get Hiv/std with the use of condom?

Let me say things in a different way.

There are several levels of consideration. First, what is the chance that the partner is HIV positive? If the partner is NOT HIV positive, your chance of getting HIV is zero. Even if we talk about sex workers, not all sex workers are HIV positive. If you look at Geylang, there are very, very few cases from the mandatory testing scheme they have in place. Maybe freelance sex workers have higher odds of being HIV positive. In general,let's use a generous estimate and assume that HIV infection rate is 25% in any given population (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate).

Secondly, if you use condoms, and it doesn't break, you are effectively safe. HIV cannot pass through latex. If you use condoms properly and consistently (meaning you put it on before and for any sex), HIV is unlikely to enter your body. Let's just be generous again and assume that improper condom use and/or breakage happens 50% of the time.

The odds of a woman being infected by a man for any random vaginal sexual encounter would be 0.25*0.5*0.0008 = 0.0001% or 1 in 10,000.

The odds of a man being infected by a woman for any random vaginal sexual encounter would be 0.25*0.5*0.0004 = 0.00005% or 1 in 20,000.

Bear in mind that I have already massively overestimated the likelihood of your partner having HIV and condom failure. The actual odds are probably much lower.

For some comparison, you are more likely to die from these causes than to get HIV using condoms when having sex with a total stranger:

Heart Disease and Cancer
Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease
Intentional Self-harm
Unintentional Poisoning By and Exposure to Noxious Substances
Motor Vehicle Crash
Fall
Assault by Firearm
Pedestrian Incident
Motorcycle Rider Incident
Unintentional Drowning and Submersion
Exposure to Fire, Flames or Smoke
Choking from Inhalation and Ingestion of Food
Pedacyclist Incident
Firearms Discharge
Air and Space Transport Incidents
Exposure to Excessive Natural Heat
Exposure to Electric Current, Radiation, Temperature and Pressure

Source: http://www.nsc.org/learn/safety-knowledge/Pages/injury-facts-chart.aspx

All I can state are facts. I cannot control whether you will use condoms properly or not. I cannot control your feelings of guilt too. I can only say always think with your big head, not your small head.

sammyboyfor
20-07-2016, 04:53 AM
The odds of a woman being infected by a man for any random vaginal sexual encounter would be 0.25*0.5*0.0008 = 0.0001% or 1 in 10,000.

The odds of a man being infected by a woman for any random vaginal sexual encounter would be 0.25*0.5*0.0004 = 0.00005% or 1 in 20,000.

Your stats are for HIV only. The discussion is about overall risk to the whole gamut of STDs.

Condoms do very little to prevent the spread of genital warts and genital herpes and because the prevalence of these infections is so high it is just a matter of time before transmission occurs if she does not already have these infections.

It is then up the to body's immune system to fight the virus. Most people contain the viral infection very effectively and never have any symptoms.

However there are still a significant number who experience symptoms which destroys their dignity and severely affects their sex lives.

To make matters worse there is no cure.

Gonorrhea is a common infection too and it is usually spread by unprotected oral sex. Many don't realise that Gonorrhea often infects the throat and swabs from the genital area will not reveal the infection.

hugs
20-07-2016, 07:50 AM
I was planning to try oral sex next year:( but after knowing the risk now, it looks like never going to happen.

sammyboyfor
20-07-2016, 08:33 AM
I was planning to try oral sex next year:( but after knowing the risk now, it looks like never going to happen.

There are two ways of reducing the risk considerably:

1. Get the guy tested before you commence unprotected sex.

2. Use a condom for both oral and vaginal sex.

DoctorTan
20-07-2016, 08:53 AM
@OneShotMan - that is an excellent post

OneShotMan
22-07-2016, 11:24 PM
There are two ways of reducing the risk considerably:

1. Get the guy tested before you commence unprotected sex.

2. Use a condom for both oral and vaginal sex.

I second condom for oral sex. I always insist on it. Otherwise, no go.

OneShotMan
22-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Your stats are for HIV only. The discussion is about overall risk to the whole gamut of STDs.

Condoms do very little to prevent the spread of genital warts and genital herpes and because the prevalence of these infections is so high it is just a matter of time before transmission occurs if she does not already have these infections.

It is then up the to body's immune system to fight the virus. Most people contain the viral infection very effectively and never have any symptoms.

However there are still a significant number who experience symptoms which destroys their dignity and severely affects their sex lives.

To make matters worse there is no cure.

Gonorrhea is a common infection too and it is usually spread by unprotected oral sex. Many don't realise that Gonorrhea often infects the throat and swabs from the genital area will not reveal the infection.

Yes, boss. However, the stigma associated with HIV is still the greatest, unfortunately. Herpes is most infectious if there are outbreaks, so if the partner has suspicious looking sores, best to avoid sex. Also, no sex if there's broken skin near the genitals. If there's no broken skin, the chance of skin-to-skin STD transmission is reduced as unbroken skin is a pretty effective barrier to micro organisms in general.

Nothing in life is 100%, but at least the risk can be kept to a minimum with some knowledge.

These aside, I think the bigger issue with OP is the mental and emotional effects of her choice. STDs can be mitigated with countermeasures, but emotions are much harder.