PDA

View Full Version : Charming PRC student@$60

sianren
07-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Last Sat, saw this Swee mei mei ( Ex-Darlene gal ) in Lor 1X but not enough time to bonk, promise to return on Monday which I did...Again I would like to stress that service is normal but if U want budget bonk @ $60 W/O rm and pretty face this the one...my standard is for SYT type...:p

Went in hotel ard the area, shower together and she will wash U, rest is as below..

Name- Xiao Jong
Look-7/10..SYT look
Orgin-somewhere China forget liao
Body- (B- boobs) wif light pinkish brown nipple
Frenching- light kiss
catbath- 5/10 very brief
BJ- 6/10 had better one ( Lui Lian)
FJ- 6.5/10 but

My regular Kaki cheongster can PM me for location and contact, other bros with 20 points oso can...other pls try walk ard and U oso can find good gem ( if not how did other bros get contact )-if bros would like to let the legs do the walking she ard odd number lane...

Mr Cactus

icecube14cm
07-11-2006, 03:27 PM
up this, like pretty ones.

sianren
08-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Have given no to the following:
1) unclesammi
2) alan717
3) ahming

sorry bro icecube14cm, noe U very keen, but your points and posting not very active lah, nevertheless I said B4, can find her at Odd number lane..pls do some walking

Thanx unclesammi for the pts. though I didn't mention cause I oni here to share..

Mr Cactus

dirtymonk82
08-11-2006, 09:26 AM
wats her age? $60 is a gd pricing if really syt ;)

sianren
08-11-2006, 09:47 AM
wats her age? $60 is a gd pricing if really syt ;)

Opps, Xiao Jong told me she 23yrs, from her nipple and her cunt can see still young thing...heheh..

She going back by dec, her student pass going to expired...presently got white card because of the raid at Lor 8 where she use to work there. There now abit low key, so U guys noe the standard of the ex-darlene one should be fine...

Mr Cactus

service4women
08-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Last Sat, saw this Swee mei mei ( Ex-Darlene gal ) in Lor 1X but not enough time to bonk, promise to return on Monday which I did...Again I would like to stress that service is normal but if U want budget bonk @ $60 W/O rm and pretty face this the one...my standard is for SYT type...:p

Went in hotel ard the area, shower together and she will wash U, rest is as below..

Name- Xiao Jong
Look-7/10..SYT look
Orgin-somewhere China forget liao
Body- (B- boobs) wif light pinkish brown nipple
Frenching- light kiss
catbath- 5/10 very brief
BJ- 6/10 had better one ( Lui Lian)
FJ- 6.5/10 but

My regular Kaki cheongster can PM me for location and contact, other bros with 20 points oso can...other pls try walk ard and U oso can find good gem ( if not how did other bros get contact )-if bros would like to let the legs do the walking she ard odd number lane...

Mr Cactus

hi bro , can you pls share with this girl contact no. pls???

GodsendSYT
08-11-2006, 10:09 AM
is she the 1 one at L19? if yes then she indeed looks a bit syt.

GodsendSYT
08-11-2006, 10:21 AM
this gal is from guang zhou. use to work as nurse. boobs i think got close to C.

but this gal really service sucks n got attiude problem. i would advise give it a miss. cause once in side the room, her problem will arise. i was very TL inside the room that i walk out without f** her. so what u think...

sianren
08-11-2006, 10:23 AM
this gal is from guang zhou. use to work as nurse. boobs i think got close to C.

but this gal really service sucks n got attiude problem. i would advise give it a miss. cause once in side the room, her problem will arise. i was very TL inside the room that i walk out without f** her. so what u think...

Bro, think U got the wrong gal, her boobs is only at most B- to B cuppers...confirm not C cuppers

Mr Cactus

sianren
08-11-2006, 10:24 AM
hi bro , can you pls share with this girl contact no. pls???

Hey Bro service4women, in the last 10 mins U already asked for many contacts nos, are U here just to collect numbers:mad: :mad: ?

Mr Cactus

GodsendSYT
08-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Bro, think U got the wrong gal, her boobs is only at most B- to B cuppers...confirm not C cuppers

Mr Cactus

but is she the 1 standing at L19 just in front of the hotel?

icecube14cm
08-11-2006, 12:22 PM
no problem...understand, i'm lazy to write FR...

sianren
09-11-2006, 08:00 AM
but is she the 1 standing at L19 just in front of the hotel?

Yeah bro, saw her oni on Sat, but there are 3 other Gals on Monday...so Bro got to pick the right one...heheh

Just given 2 bros the contact, other may want to just go over and try your luck...

Mr Cactus