PDA

View Full Version : The sound of seashells

cocojex
11-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Hi everyone, a few days ago visited a new place. the name of the road is where a person would normally go if he want to find seashells hehe. It is actually quite close to the place that I had talked about in my first post. Im not too sure if there are any threads on this place but I did not get this info from a thread, so I thought should be ok to start a new thread.

Anyway couple of days back was walking around the area, on the lookout. saw this sign pointing to a spa at second level, and well, if u dont try u wont know hehehe. so anyway just decided to give it a try and went up. The door has loud jingling bells so by time i walk up, there is already someone waiting for me.

This lady at the counter was the one who later did the massage. i think she from PRC, so abit hard to communicate with her. id say her age is maybe mid thirties? defo not below thirty la and cannot be anything older than just touching 40 (but i dont think so). she is the petite petite type of body. overall, id say in terms of looks 7/10 la.

So anyway this place has diff prices for diff timing, n i decided to take 1hr for 50$ cos i was feeling like i could use a good massage. after pay her she led me to the room. The room is not tooooo bad la, but not fantastic either. i say first, instead of door there is a curtain. but cos its dark inside, almost impossible for someone to see thru the curtain. also like the way they 'move' the customers quite good and fast la, so i didnt really mind the curtain. (rmb not to start making too much noise tho, or maybe abit awkward hehehe)

So, anyway, cos it was a hot day, i wanted to take a shower. she told me take everything off first so then i know ready la. so walked down the hall, took my shower and returned for massage.

Once, i got on the bed, she started the massage. Once again i must say here to avoid dissapointing any bro, the massage is NOT a hard massage. do not expect things like backstepping or kneeling or anything. BUT, it does not mean that the massage is bad, at least for me. It is no piano massage either. She will apply quite abit of some lotion (this is plus point for me, cos alot of ml abit stingy with lotion) and like press/scrub ur entire body. Honestly, it is one of the most RELAXING and STRESS RELIEVING massage i have had. she will slowly move her away around ur body and press press at all the joints. so overall, i do not recommend if u have serious aches but i really recommend if u just want to destress.

anyway, she did not cut short the time at all. infact, she massage so long, i abit worried got no gq XD. but worry not, after awhile, she asked me to turn over. towel is covering my ahem ahem. she then proceed to massage my legs, same way she massage back. as she move closer and closer, my towel got higher and higher hehehe. eventually, it was popped. as a VERY new bro, im not very good at nego, plus as i said, i cannot communicate with her very well. she charged 100 for BM, plus juagen. she said because of JG, is add extra 20bucks

i must admit, i have nvr ever tried juagen before, so i really cant say whether it was good or bad. the sensations quite different tho. aside from applying oil in Australia (down under, geddit hehehe) she poured abit of powder over my chest, to rub rub hug hug. as i mentioned there is a toilet to wash up but if u are not into this, can just tell her u dowan before hand. one think i like very good is that she was not rushing even here. i wanted to tahan for awhile la, so i ask to slow down about 3-4 times. she nvr black face at all and just continued. this is a very big plus point for me. anyway up, after that is SOP la. take a quick shower and ciao.

HAHA i realise that my FR become dam long. but i myself, like to read like long long story type instead of just numbers n hope is the same for most of u bros also. if too long please to infm me and i will try my best to adjust. ANYWAY FOR SHARING. as a very very newbie myself, i dont think i got any right to ask for ridiculously high power or points so i just have 2 criteria. WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE IF U UP ME (BY ANY AMOUNT) OR IF U SHARE ANOTHER CONTACT ALSO!!! if i accidently miss anyone please just drop me another message after a week or so. thx and have a good monday!!! (yeah right i know XD)

Bluegender
11-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Thanks for sharing bro