PDA

View Full Version : Fake frs and lets all relax abit

comm
11-07-2016, 10:25 AM
As this is a free posting forum, you need to take care of yourself and stop blindly believe in FRs. It is better to follow FR Authors. If you try out a FR or come across a FR about a wl u tried before and its accurate.....see who wrote it and remember / note down his nick so u can follow him nxt time

part 1

There is no need to jump to conclusions about a fr being fake just because its very long or it has neon fronts or the writer is a new account...lets all relax abit....everyone has their own way of writing FRs...some like to include pictures....some like to write a whole essay....some just write a brief summary....its all OK.

the only test for whether a FR is real or fake is when you try the WL or u have tried the wl before.....and u know certain things are absolutely false such as body stats being wrong.

part 2

Pls feel free to post about your experience with the WLs. there is no need to attack anyone or make comments on other people's frs, just post about what you experienced.

It is OK to post a FR that is different then another persons FR. Lets all relax and have a fun time tcss about the wls and our experiences

part 3

Yes...there are sometimes fake frs out there and okt promoters...

If u believe there is something wrong with a FR or FR writer u can post about it here...or pm boss sam...or pm me...or report the post...

///edit to add///

Due to difference in taste.....it is better to take note of the FR writers that you agree with.

so if someone says xxx is chio and u find her chio also....then ur taste maybe suitable with each other

if someone say yyy is chio and u see liao dun like....then ur taste maybe too different from 1 another

There are many different guys with different taste in woman...some put height as top piority, some put skinny as top piority....some just want big natural boobs.....you have to seek out the fr writers with a similar taste as yourself

BronzeGod
11-07-2016, 09:24 PM
just wanted to post something about this.

part 1

there is no need to jump to conclusions about a fr being fake just because its very long or it has neon fronts or the writer is a new account...lets all relax abit

the only test for whether a FR is real or fake is when you try the WL, but still....if only 1 person has a different experience is not say fake fr....could be different chemistry..but u should take note of the FR author...if his FR always not accurate for you then ....

what is confirm a fake fr is when

1) more people or many people have tried the WL and also got a different experience

2) the fr writer constantly produces this type of FRs , where the people who try it get a different experience from what was written

part 2

this is why we need YOU to post about your experience with the WLs. there is no need to attack anyone or make comments on other FRs, just post about what YOU experienced and it will be your fr...your record....your mark on the wl

It is OK to post a FR that is different then another persons FR

you can give a very short summary, something short and sweet like " Overall she is quite good " ....and you can add to the community pool of information

i will take the comments and the frs and archive it in the community rating threads, so this comments/frs will stick with the WL until she goes back.

To be honest, FRs are quite pointless these days. Best to go down to see and try personally. Unless one is lazy and want to queye long long to fuck the same few over hype girls again and again. 😎

As for whether the recent FRs in this GEYLANG forum are genuine, exaggerated or written by clones, I'll reserve my comments 😉

comm
11-07-2016, 09:31 PM
actually for me....fr is still very useful.....alot of my good bonks are found thru fr

1 thing i agree with you....is that seeing is the best...still need to go down and see the wl whether her looks suit u anot

jarred3692
11-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Agreed. I also based on good feedback here. Then go try it out. Some hit some miss. Sure can get it right.

Lorres
11-07-2016, 11:26 PM
FR is important to me.
FR tells me the existence of the paricular WL. Most times when i visit a new joint, the fishbowl is empty, and I can reserve a WL based on FR.
While service, attitude and GFE is subjective, physical appearance cannot hide, and I select (or avoid) WL based on FR.
I also select/avoid joints based on snippets of its amenities and price.
I encourage bros here to contribute FR and I sincerely thank you all!

nitefalcon
12-07-2016, 12:05 AM
FR is important to me.
FR tells me the existence of the paricular WL. Most times when i visit a new joint, the fishbowl is empty, and I can reserve a WL based on FR.
While service, attitude and GFE is subjective, physical appearance cannot hide, and I select (or avoid) WL based on FR.
I also select/avoid joints based on snippets of its amenities and price.
I encourage bros here to contribute FR and I sincerely thank you all!

That sums up about right. I second that. As said, service, attitude & GFE are subjective.. and also depend on chemistry & as well as first impression between service provider & client whilst physical appearance & location info (via PM later on) won't lie. FRs are useful for one to decide whether to go ahead or vice-versa.

Can't stop those who provide fake FRs but for those offering genuine stuff, they are greatly appreciated indeed. Anyways, whatever it is.. no doubt the best way is to go and try it out personally. The worst are the ones being number/ info collectors with hundreds of postings but with the same query "share ctc pls" without any gratitude nor FR in return :rolleyes:

BroLouis
13-07-2016, 02:59 AM
totally agreed too many fake fr lately

FEDERER801
24-07-2016, 11:03 AM
totally agreed too many fake fr lately

indeed....or could be bros hiding gems or could be bros got damn low standard!:D

slyer
25-07-2016, 12:10 AM
indeed....or could be bros hiding gems or could be bros got damn low standard!:D

R u saying me hiding gems with my buddies? :D
Will pm u if I've Gems :D

Fat Fatt
25-07-2016, 02:28 PM
R u saying me hiding gems with my buddies? :D
Will pm u if I've Gems :D

Wah why PM only not share share

comm
25-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Time to bump this thread ??? :D

zinedine zidane
25-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Actually FRs are supposed to assist bros here to save time and chiong straight to our targets, however nowadays FRs are not too truthful or helpful. During the old times, the old bird doesn't have this issue, we trust each other.

cassano10
25-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Fake fr not really a problem in legal gl.

Wait till u see the fl dome 1 then u vomit blood.

korean
25-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Time to bump this thread ??? :D

Wah new breed of fake FR writer or recycle one :p

BronzeGod
25-11-2016, 04:30 PM

Old fake FR writer breeding new ones? :confused:

comm
25-11-2016, 04:40 PM

Haha...the new breed is tht 1805 guy...keep posting so many obvious fakes then emo and say the okt never pay him

Sounds gross lol

korean
25-11-2016, 05:24 PM
what is ur take bro :rolleyes:

江山代有才人出,各領風騷數百年:p

korean
25-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Haha...the new breed is tht 1805 guy...keep posting so many obvious fakes then emo and say the okt never pay him

ah really? didnt come across his post as I dont read every posts.

BronzeGod
25-11-2016, 05:35 PM
what is ur take bro :rolleyes:

江山代有才人出,各領風騷數百年:p

I dont know bro. I'm not the one who bumped up this thread. ;)