PDA

View Full Version : Ladies who desire service, please read

louis061106
06-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi,

i'm a local guy in the 20s. as i'm in need of money, now i'm offering service to any ladies at rates very much negotiable. i'm not looking at $300. even $50 is okay for a shot excluding room.

i'm not fat nor slim. but i'm willing to provide any kind of service the ladies would desire for the price they deem fair.

i understand there will be brudders here who will flame this thread, but i just would like to say that i'm geniunely in need of money that's why resorting to this.

going for cheap rates and hopefully more clients.

interested party you may pm me or email me at [email protected]

thank you.

louis

napster
06-11-2006, 07:05 PM
shouldn't this be in the fl dome instead :confused: :D

thelord
06-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi,

i'm a local guy in the mid 20s. as i'm not in need of money, i'm offering service to any ladies at free rates for very much service-oriented.

i'm not fat nor slim. but i'm willing to provide any kind of service the ladies would desire if they deem fair.

i understand there will be brudders here who will flame this thread, but i just would like to say that i'm geniunely in need of sex that's why resorting to this.

going for free rates and hopefully know more girl friends.

thank you. :D

thelord

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-11-2006, 07:35 PM
we need threads like this here to further spice up life here.hahaha~

JOGK
06-11-2006, 07:39 PM
any gals or ladies here interested? PM me also :D

Kenny Nair
06-11-2006, 07:45 PM
you guys cannot be serious, right?

if this can work, then pigs can fly.:D

apui
06-11-2006, 08:01 PM
as i'm not in need of money, i'm offering service to any ladies at free
thelord

pengz...hahahaha:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-11-2006, 08:26 PM

i always believe in flying pigs.:p

Bear85
06-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Haha.... Bro.... I dun think haf any ladies here.... If not try offer to gay.... =p
Juz kidding....

ken_v2
06-11-2006, 09:51 PM
haha.. u make me laugh. so many brudders here, good-looking ones at that, and they are willing to do for free; you think you'll close any deal at $50? worse still - you just join today, who is gonna take u seriously?

if u wanna do gays, let me know. i am not into it but know of some who are interested...

juzjoin
06-11-2006, 09:54 PM
ever hear of the flying JUMBO:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-11-2006, 10:00 PM
ever hear of the flying JUMBO:D

i thought Jumbo is an elephant?:p

yohooo
06-11-2006, 10:29 PM
i always believe in flying pigs.:p

I like that one! hahah flying pigs all over the place :D

curiosityz
06-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi,

i'm a local guy in the 20s. as i'm in need of money, now i'm offering service to any ladies at rates very much negotiable. i'm not looking at $300. even $50 is okay for a shot excluding room.

i'm not fat nor slim. but i'm willing to provide any kind of service the ladies would desire for the price they deem fair.

i understand there will be brudders here who will flame this thread, but i just would like to say that i'm geniunely in need of money that's why resorting to this.

thank you.

louis

i feel for you in needing money now but erm... it is hard for you to get lobang here...

IceRed
06-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Hi,

thank you.

louis

Hey mate, recommend that you post at this site for more response:
http://www.femalebridesonline.com/forums/index.php

good luck bro.

bleutiger
07-11-2006, 02:03 AM
www.flowerpod.com.sg will be more appropiate for ya..:D

Castrol
07-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi,

here we are paying women to get a fuck, but you want to fuck and get paid. you are so cute.

if a woman start a thread and say i want to fuck, no $ please.
she will receive 550,690 applications from samsters. :D

randyboy73
07-11-2006, 10:46 AM
here we are paying women to get a fuck, but you want to fuck and get paid. you are so cute.

Peng san man.... flying pigs... flying elephants.. next thing u know, there will be flying cocks...... LOL... seriously bro louis... don thing you will get much sucess here at SBF... go try yahoo... maybe better target audience.. down here all the cheongsters and some sistas only...... Gd luck in your endeavours!

randyboy73
07-11-2006, 10:48 AM

Peng san man.... flying pigs... flying elephants.. next thing u know, there will be flying cocks...... LOL... seriously bro louis... don thing you will get much sucess here at SBF... go try yahoo... maybe better target audience.. down here all the cheongsters and some sistas only...... Gd luck in your endeavours!

plman2002
07-11-2006, 10:48 AM

so u telling threadstarter he will get 0.96055 applications. not even a full 1.0charboh. :D

obelisk
07-11-2006, 10:52 AM
try walking around in raffles place holding a cardboard card saying: " Will Fuck For Food"

maybe u will get some money there....

on hindsight, school holidays started oredi sia...

slider_72
07-11-2006, 12:38 PM
I am in my mid-30s. I don't really need the money as I have a pretty good and well paying job. I look good and can perform well in bed.

I am prepared to provide sexual services to pretty women aged between 18 and 30. As I am very selective in choosing clients, only women with C cups, height of at least 1.65m and weighing no more than 50kg need apply. Women with long silky hair on top of the above requirements will get preferential treatment.

I will only service women in 5-star hotels to be paid for by the clients. While FJ with cap is a must, I don't mind if the clients provide me with a BBBJ. However, if the clients will only provide BJ, I will have to charge a premium.

Any ladies who needs my services and who fall within the description above may pm me for booking and to negotiate the rates.

PS : How bros? with an advert like the above, you guys think I will be able to get some business going? :cool:

Castrol
07-11-2006, 12:41 PM
so u telling threadstarter he will get 0.96055 applications. not even a full 1.0charboh. :D

maybe he will get 1 pm - from sex icon sherine. :D

randyboy73
07-11-2006, 12:48 PM
I am in my mid-30s. I don't really need the money as I have a pretty good and well paying job. I look good and can perform well in bed.

I am prepared to provide sexual services to pretty women aged between 18 and 30. As I am very selective in choosing clients, only women with C cups, height of at least 1.65m and weighing no more than 50kg need apply. Women with long silky hair on top of the above requirements will get preferential treatment.

I will only service women in 5-star hotels to be paid for by the clients. While FJ with cap is a must, I don't mind if the clients provide me with a BBBJ. However, if the clients will only provide BJ, I will have to charge a premium.

Any ladies who needs my services and who fall within the description above may pm me for booking and to negotiate the rates.

PS : How bros? with an advert like the above, you guys think I will be able to get some business going? :cool:

Bro.. if you do ever get this kinda "kang tao" be sure to share and maybe I can offer to be your manager! Good luck....

slider_72
07-11-2006, 01:14 PM
If I get this kind of kang tao, I will declare open house and invite all the bros here to participate.

Johnston
08-11-2006, 08:08 AM

I broke up laughing at the Free! post.

But really sometimes you never know what happens until you ask.

Johnston
08-11-2006, 08:11 AM

The scary thing is the 550,690 thing is true.
:D

g_aberlado
08-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi,

thank you.

louis

Good Idea bro but I think you are in the wrong forum. Maybe you should try sammygirl.com or sammydesperatehousewife.com or sammyoldlady.com.

wait a minute..... got such forum or not?

tissue
08-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Good Idea bro but I think you are in the wrong forum. Maybe you should try sammygirl.com or sammydesperatehousewife.com or sammyoldlady.com.

wait a minute..... got such forum or not?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I cannot help it...You guys are really making me laugh out loud in the office with people staring at me...

Anyway, I will be the 1st to apply if there are such forums..

Cheers / Tissue

angie II
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM

maybe if he had started his thread stating he is a gigolo.. not only will his pm be flooded bud he can oso command a high price leh.. :rolleyes:

randyboy73
08-11-2006, 11:20 AM
This thread is getting damn funni.... maybe should ask boss to start the new forum sammygirl.com as bro g aberlado suggested.....

Wondering if threadstarter got any responses to his advert....

DegenerationX
08-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Haha. what a funny thread. maybe should offer buy 1 shot get 1 shot free??:D

l3atu
08-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Threadstarter, seriously, I'm very interested in ur services. I've been seeking for male companions who is willing to get poke by a 2 meter crowbar...so far non is willing. I'm offering to pay $80 to do that to u. Deal ? :)

eeemen
08-11-2006, 01:02 PM
A laugh a day keeps the doc away?? Thanks for making my day. :D

randyboy73
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Threadstarter, seriously, I'm very interested in ur services. I've been seeking for male companions who is willing to get poke by a 2 meter crowbar...so far non is willing. I'm offering to pay $80 to do that to u. Deal ? :)

WAHAHAHA!. Bro u damn funi.... think threadstarter's intention is to get laid and not be laid... crowbar... ouch... Thereagain, u never know.. if biz is bad, he may just take up your offer! LOL :D