PDA

View Full Version : ML checks HP No. on FB to see profile of customers

uglyrabbit28
07-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Just wanted to alert bros here that a ML that I know tends to check on the HP number that we use to contact her to check on our profile on FB.

Didn't Know she was doing that until she told me she felt like rejecting a customer becos he was of a "particular" race. I asked her how she know as the bro is actually texting her in Chinese (probably using google translate)... Then she show me how she check.

Luckily I didn't link my HP number to FB. So those bros who are using personal number and linking to FB, be careful. You never know who will play a prank on you to inform your spouse.

Pussycheongster
07-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Warrau nowadays FL and ML so tech savvy sial kekekeke

unregistered_10
07-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Very scary sia!, nowadays.
TS, thks for your info, up u my +5.

ShittyAss
07-07-2016, 05:20 PM
oh man... Jin scary!:eek:

torrokey
07-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Never use own HP to chiong.. always buy those prepaid cards that don't even need your ICs to register

Even not link to your facebook also not safe. What if they bribe the ppl in telcos either using money or sex... your entire home address also come out!

7h3h3r371c
07-07-2016, 08:20 PM
walao scary sia...

i also got one time contact one ML with personal phone... few days after the ML kept calling and message me via whatsapp asking me to come visit her again... :eek::eek::eek:

lesson learned...

rav.evc
07-07-2016, 10:35 PM
my profile in FB got real and fake.
i never trust those web and app lar...
the data in my app mix and match, some real some fake.
be safe on the net bros..

onetouchman
07-07-2016, 11:02 PM
i manage to snatch ML phone and copy all her contact number, i am compiling a list bro and pics in FB, will post the link soon with pics and number. see if your face is there

uglyrabbit28
08-07-2016, 06:47 AM
It then dawn on me that how easily we can be exposed. The profile that I saw even show the Bro with the wife pic. And under about, show who the wife is. It is so easy for me if I just want to sabo the bro. Saw his profile pic, I can already recognise him waiting for the ML.... Some immature ones will probably just take a photo and send to the wife.

So be safe!

sammyboyfor
08-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Luckily I didn't link my HP number to FB. So those bros who are using personal number and linking to FB, be careful. You never know who will play a prank on you to inform your spouse.

I have a far better piece of advice.... DON'T start a facebook account. If you have one DELETE it straight away along with all your other social media crap.

An on line presence has zero upsides but a shit load of downsides. You may think that your selfies are God's gift to the world but nobody else does. They are far more interested in their own images to give a damned about yours.

Vanity may spur you share the false facade of your pathetic life but vanity will also be your downfall.

Claudia Khoo and all the other sex scandal victims found this out the hard way. Had they not had facebook, instagram and other social media accounts their identities would probably never have been tracked down.

All you need to enjoy a healthy and secret sex life is to have a sammyboy account. It is everything you need to seek out the best sex available and provided you stick to my 4 rules, your life will be happy and peaceful and regularly orgasmic. :D

Needagoodone
08-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Never use own HP to chiong.. always buy those prepaid cards that don't even need your ICs to register

Even not link to your facebook also not safe. What if they bribe the ppl in telcos either using money or sex... your entire home address also come out!

Senior,

Can share where to get?

Needagoodone
08-07-2016, 10:33 AM
Warrau nowadays FL and ML so tech savvy sial kekekeke

More scary is the thread that shows ML got hidden camera take photo of customers

SAFFRONnation
08-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Boss is always RIGHT 👏

Why do u need a facebook when all you need is a SAMMYBOY account. I second that 👍

I have a far better piece of advice.... DON'T start a facebook account. If you have one DELETE it straight away along with all your other social media crap.

An on line presence has zero upsides but a shit load of downsides. You may think that your selfies are God's gift to the world but nobody else does. They are far more interested in their own images to give a damned about yours.

Vanity may spur you share the false facade of your pathetic life but vanity will also be your downfall.

Claudia Khoo and all the other sex scandal victims found this out the hard way. Had they not had facebook, instagram and other social media accounts their identities would probably never have been tracked down.

All you need to enjoy a healthy and secret sex life is to have a sammyboy account. It is everything you need to seek out the best sex available and provided you stick to my 4 rules, your life will be happy and peaceful and regularly orgasmic. :D

uglyrabbit28
08-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Btw, I see that I have a eP under my nick. What does that mean?

telegram
08-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Another good practice is to not bind your wechat account to phone number. Use ID based accounts is the safest.

sammyboyfor
08-07-2016, 01:18 PM

It's either pre P member or ex P member.

BADDDman
08-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Boss

What does yr P stand for ?

It's either pre P member or ex P member.

genos
08-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Another good practice is to not bind your wechat account to phone number. Use ID based accounts is the safest.

Problem with wechat now is u need a number to create an account. But u can always disable the "find you by phone number" option in settings.

FUNNYANDHORNY
08-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Boss

What does yr P stand for ?

Bro,
if i am not wrong, stands for Premium Member.;)

FUNNYANDHORNY
08-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Problem with wechat now is u need a number to create an account. But u can always disable the "find you by phone number" option in settings.

Or, you buy the cheapest prepaid card to create and register the account.
Then, make sure you remember the password.
meaning no need to continue using this prepaid card.:D

loneyheart
08-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Boss is always RIGHT 👏

Why do u need a facebook when all you need is a SAMMYBOY account. I second that 👍

upped u bro :)

BADDDman
09-07-2016, 11:04 AM
TQ you are kind 😆

Bro,
if i am not wrong, stands for Premium Member.;)

loneyheart
09-07-2016, 11:06 PM

Fav returned thxs bro :)

smiley2016
09-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Better to carry 2 sim cards :) One public... one this purpose ?

benxiong
12-07-2016, 06:36 PM
It is true . Ever came across a FL and when i arrived at her apartment , she said she heard I am very good or 很厉害。I asked her how come she said so ? Her replied was all the customer numbers are circulate within the group or groups from all over the internet posting group in FL2 . So to bros who think or try to be funny with any FL , think twice. Never use your personal number.

clinton
23-11-2016, 12:53 PM
months back got a maid using my name searching internet, and find my fb :eek:

online id really scary nowadays :D

leonleonli
23-11-2016, 01:09 PM
months back got a maid using my name searching internet, and find my fb :eek:

online id really scary nowadays :D

MLs have their own group in Wechat, to verify mobile number or wechat whether the mobile number or wechat are safe to accept, as suspecting bad customers before, or even police.