PDA

View Full Version : New PRC student arrival - Yoyo

aisayman
04-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi bros, got a call from an 'old' friend from SZ last week, saying to take care of her sister coming to Singapore to study. Soon enough, the 'student' called me 2 days ago, asking me to intro biz to her. Ok, so the deal is this:

Name: Yoyo
FI: she said she looks GOOD
Body: she say small petite size, will not disappoint bros
Service: she says will exceed our expectations
Damage: $100 excl room/CD

I know there is a lot of unknowns & not much to follow on for $100, but bros who are willing to risk it & willing to post FR for others to follow, i.e. trail blazer type, PM me for the contact. Worse come to worse, I guess if on meet up not up to std, bros can always reject on the spot. On the flip side, if good price will be good before OKT catches hold of her & raise prices.

Only for the adventurous ;) .

aisayman
04-11-2006, 11:40 PM
For those who have pm me regarding why I've not tried her myself, I will have to say she is above my budget. I am now into tomyum cat40 & at themost, PRC cat60.

So if you are adventurous enough, new meat on the market now! I'm no OKT & if she is good, I bet you all 1 kopi (me cheapskate remember? ;) ) the OKTs will be onto her very soon.

But if she is no good & not up to expectations, no worries. A handful of commando bros have been given her contact and hopefully we'll hear some feedback about Yoyo very soon.

anikin
05-11-2006, 12:33 AM
bro, if she cat80, i might want to feel adventurous ... cat100, wah, i go up the bbbj queen 2 times leh ... will camp here to see what kind of feedback from those commandos ... ;)

cuntlover123
05-11-2006, 09:29 AM
bro aisayman, u havent try her yet? lets c which bro post d 1st full fr on her

n8250
05-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Thanks Threadstarter for trusting me as a newbie.....
Contact her just now...But was told she is going out with her friend so, haiz........
Maybe try to contact her again tomorrow if i am free and post FR.....

service4women
05-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi bros, got a call from an 'old' friend from SZ last week, saying to take care of her sister coming to Singapore to study. Soon enough, the 'student' called me 2 days ago, asking me to intro biz to her. Ok, so the deal is this:

I know there is a lot of unknowns & not much to follow on for $100, but bros who are willing to risk it & willing to post FR for others to follow, i.e. trail blazer type, PM me for the contact. Worse come to worse, I guess if on meet up not up to std, bros can always reject on the spot. On the flip side, if good price will be good before OKT catches hold of her & raise prices.

HI bro can you pls Pm me yoyo's contact no. pls????

anikin
06-11-2006, 06:26 PM
bros, i kajiaokajiao call & see how's her response. looks like she's busy last few days, today included. may be need to settle student biz b4 start work. at least i ask this & that po-lo-soh here & there, she still entertain me ... :) so perhaps service wise should be accomodating ...

bad news is, price no drop ... :o

just my 2cents worth ...

aisayman
07-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Damn! sounds tempting. May be can save up 2 x tomyum $$ & go for her instead :p .

Yes, she should be available from today onwards. Those bros who have her contact already, pls start to Q up! :D

n8250
07-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Thanks Threadstarter for trusting and giving me the contact...

FR on YoYo :

Arrange with her at 8pm at her place. So i call her and waited.
Down came a fair, petite gal with long silky hair in blue jeans, white sphagetti and white flowery sweater.. I cannot believe what i see.....

Definitely the best looking gal i have bonked among the FLs i had before, be it local or PRC. Without any delay, i drove her to nearby 81. We chatted along the way. She is friendly, though not too chatty.. Understand she just arrived Singapore and study in orchard road.

Once in the hotel room, she took off her clothings, bit by bit.
Then we proceed to bathe together. She kept saying she never have sex with anyone having such a big cock like mine before..haha...I know she is lying lar. The way she bathes for me is so shiok, so seductive..:p
I quickly came out from bath room first n take a cigaratte while waiting for her to wash up...When she came out, we started to french like no tomorrow..In no time, i started to attack her creamy breast with one hand, and the other, fingering her well trimmed pussy..She does get wet easily...Oh, ya...her nipples are nice to suck too...:p
After a while, she starts to give me a BJ and then cap me. Once again, she claims its so difficult to cap me as my dick is so huge. Really makes my day..haha.... Then the rest is history, missionary all the way till i cum.
She can really moans.....
Service is gd, she gives me leg massage after i cum and we started to chat even more....Indeed a beautiful lady with gf feeling....Definitely worth every single cent.

Looks : 8/10
HT & WT : 160 / 45
Cup size : B
Complexion : fair and smooth
Damage : 100 without room
RTF : definitely

Hope this first commando FR helps all Bros out there.
Up me if you think i deserve ya...keke....

yweisin
08-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Just came back from a bonk session with yoyo..

arranged the time to meet up in her room....when i ring the door bell...one SYT answered the door and i thank god for not getting disappointed...she is quite petite and pretty for my standard... so i went into the room with a smiling face....

we had some TCSS before things started...she is really chatty and friendly...then we started to take off our clothings... although she oreidi had her shower... she still offer to help me shower... after drying up myself..she ask me to lie on the bed with my face down...i tot she gonna gimme a massage but actually she wanna do a catbath on my back...down my knee..then turn me over and did the same thing...and proceed to bj...

after that.. my turn to service her.... did what she did to me... painted and fingered her... she seems to like it...she is well groomed and clean.. no funny smells...after that... i start to bonk her and finally after about 15 min i shot my loads..

the stats are as follows

name: yoyo
look: 8/10
service: 8/10 (very chatty.. no rush at all..and shower together with you)
catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Painting/Finger: yes
kiss: light kissing
RTF: yes
damage: 120(include rooom) +10 (tips)

jmcw
08-11-2006, 07:59 PM

jmcw
08-11-2006, 08:01 PM

r0206
08-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Can pm me her contact . like to try .

curiosityz
08-11-2006, 09:28 PM

pls do it discretely bro.

Sayangku
08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Hi aisayman, can you pm me yoyo's contact? deeply appreciated :)

aisayman
09-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Wow, sounds as good as she claimed. Hmmm, may have to start saving up.

Would like to up the commandos especially bro n8250, but I have no points to up other people yet. So those who appreciate their effort, pls help to spread some points with them.

Cheers!

aisayman
09-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Oh yes, since she is here on a long term basis, I appeal to those bros who have her contact not to jeopardise her rice bowl by spreading her no. indiscriminately.

Cheers!

n8250
09-11-2006, 12:49 PM
To those who pm me for her number, i hope u can approach from threadstarter instead. I have to show respect to him..Hope everyone understand.
Thank you.

aisayman
09-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi all bros, glad to hear from Yoyo that the response is good for her services. As she do not want to be overwhelmed by too much SEX, she request only a handful of bros per day. I think that is good news for us as well so that she can be fresh & be responsive to the action rather than be numb throughout the sexxions.

I have received some more requests for her no. I will keep the PMs in the queue & release to a few bros as we go along. So if you have PMed me, pls be patient. I'll come around to releasing the contact soon as long as you are sincere & verified.

Those who are new like me, better clock up some FRs so that by the time I come to you, it will be easier for me to know if you are a true blue cheonster.

Cheers!

aisayman
09-11-2006, 02:07 PM
To those who pm me for her number, i hope u can approach from threadstarter instead. I have to show respect to him..Hope everyone understand.
Thank you.

Thanks bro, she'll be here for the long run so try to be discreet with sharing. I have not saved enough yet so I don't want to miss the boat!

Cheers!

Blue_Black
09-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Hi all bros, glad to hear from Yoyo that the response is good for her services. As she do not want to be overwhelmed by too much SEX, she request only a handful of bros per day. I think that is good news for us as well so that she can be fresh & be responsive to the action rather than be numb throughout the sexxions.

I have received some more requests for her no. I will keep the PMs in the queue & release to a few bros as we go along. So if you have PMed me, pls be patient. I'll come around to releasing the contact soon as long as you are sincere & verified.

Those who are new like me, better clock up some FRs so that by the time I come to you, it will be easier for me to know if you are a true blue cheonster.

Cheers!

Ya me starting. Did one previously
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=59837&page=3

anikin
10-11-2006, 01:32 AM
wow, sounds like time to shift from tomyum back to tiongkok chai liao ... :D

aisayman
10-11-2006, 01:47 AM
The Q is forming up nicely, so bros who have not got the contact, pls be patient. Yoyo is requesting to do things slowly rather than to cram everyone into 2 weeks as for other FLs who have limited time ;) .

Cheers!

Freeline
14-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Hi Bro Aisayman. Thanks for sharing. As I can't up you I will put in a brief FR to support your thread. Also I suggest you quickly have a session with her. I am sure you will find it worthwhile to sacrifice a couple of Cat40 session in exchange.
Had a very short session with her as I had to attend a meeting and she actually obliged by squeezing in half an hour for me. The fact that she gets a room first is a plus point for me.
Though the session was short, I had enough to convince me she is certainly above average quality and may turn out to be even better than Mo Jing eventually. A potential star PRC if she keeps up her standard of service. BTW she may get real busy soon as I think there is another thread on her.
The description by other bros are accurate with regards to stats and physical attributes. She has got the oriental look and is certainly pretty with nice eyes and a sharp nose. The body is like that of a teenager but she behaves more in correlation with her age which is 25 tomorrow.
Not much foreplay or catbath for me as I was rushing and we went straight into action. She seesm to like it fast and furious maybe cos we were both really rushing but it was quite an intense affair. Her butt is amazing, can really gyrate and squeeze you hard on the dick to give a really stimulating sensation especially in the doggie position.
Treats you like a king throughout the session and even helped blow dry my undie when she accidentally made it wet while showering. Great service attitude.
Definitely worth a few more RTF to discover her full potential. She also into tarma with her friend.
Cheers to Bro Aisayman

aisayman
14-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Wow, txs for the FR man, that was awesome. Sorry I can't up you also, but other bros who appreciate your effort will. So that's one motivation to write more often!

I went to see the other thread, & yes, it is the same gal, as well as her fren Xiao Yuan. Probably I'll tell her I'll close this thread as she can earn more from there :D .

I'll update here again once I confirm with her ...

Cheers!

unclesammi
14-11-2006, 09:11 AM
This Gem was first intro by bro ray_wei on 19/10/06

Petite 23 yrs old visitor from the land of rising dragon

Dun you think it is unethical to hijack another bro's thread and post a new one to gain points? For this I will zap you.

sianren
14-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Yeah bro, there why the right appoach must be there.

Mr cactus

K9696
14-11-2006, 09:29 AM

Dun you think it is unethical to hijack another bro's thread and post a new one to gain points? For this I will zap you.

... haha.. u still owe me points..yah...

anikin
14-11-2006, 01:56 PM

bro, parallel thread why need to zap? aisayman already say he didn't realise this & will close soon. he haven't even try yet u know ... u should clarify with bro ray_wei to check if he got Yoyo's no from him.

never check kpkb ... boh liao ... :cool:

aisayman
14-11-2006, 03:42 PM

Fren, pls check before accusing people of hijacking other's thread. Yoyo contacted me directly to help her to get customers. I'm not OKT or got the no. from ray_wei so pls verify before starting to point fingers. Anyway, I'm not here to gain pts & there is nothing in this for me, no free farks or kickbacks. Pls check my 1st post again.

Just to update, I've checked with Yoyo & she is ok with me continue helping out. Bros can choose to go with ray_wei also if you so wish :cool: .

Freeline
14-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Just to correct my error in the FR. She is 24 today and not 25 which is actually her chinese age.
Also to say a word in defence of Bro Aisayman. I don't think there was any mention of upping him before sharing the contact anywhere in the open forum.
BTW I hope bros here will be less judgement/trigger happy and a lot of unhappiness/flame wars can be avoided in SBF.

aisayman
14-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Bro, TQ for your kind words.

Cheers!

:)

unclesammi
15-11-2006, 10:32 AM
bro, parallel thread why need to zap? aisayman already say he didn't realise this & will close soon. he haven't even try yet u know ... u should clarify with bro ray_wei to check if he got Yoyo's no from him.

never check kpkb ... boh liao ... :cool:

Open ur eyes to see the date of posting. Never realise there is a thread on youyou, then better go do some homework before posting. Ignorant does not mean that he is innocent.

Youyou also approached me to help her, since there is already a thread on her what the hell go start another one to help her promote.

My last point is dun stab your own countryman because of a PRC gal.

niteowl
15-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Open ur eyes to see the date of posting. Never realise there is a thread on youyou, then better go do some homework before posting. Ignorant does not mean that he is innocent.

Youyou also approached me to help her, since there is already a thread on her what the hell go start another one to help her promote.

My last point is dun stab your own countryman because of a PRC gal.

Bro unclesammi, let me say a word of fairness :
The FR by ray_wei is YouYou, age 23 damage of $120 exlude room whereas aisayman is YoYo, age mid-20s damage $100 exclude room. So it can be different person. :confused: Anyway, life still goes on, rite:)

unclesammi
15-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Bro unclesammi, let me say a word of fairness :
The FR by ray_wei is YouYou, age 23 damage of $120 exlude room whereas aisayman is YoYo, age mid-20s damage $100 exclude room. So it can be different person. :confused: Anyway, life still goes on, rite

same HP number bro. Anyway I am not against anyone.:)

aisayman
16-11-2006, 03:01 AM
same HP number bro. Anyway I am not against anyone.:)

No problem bro, since u din zap me like u said u would ... :D anyway, like what niteowl said, I did a seach for yoyo (she sms me as this name), no such thread. I even ask a thread for yangyang just in case, but that bro said hp no is not the same, so i started a new thread.

Like u mention, not worth to stab bros here for a PRC. When she sms me, she said just arrived (early Nov). After I check with her again on Tue, she admitted she arrived earlier as what ray_wei posted. Also the Yuan Yuan in ray_wei's same thread is not new, I've wrote about her before much much earlier on, as well as Iceman7's Lisa, same gal.

aisayman
16-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Latest update: Good news for no. collectors! :D Yoyo will be changing her hp no. soon. Those bros who have her current no 93xxxxx8, better try soon as she'll ditch this no. very soon. Then there will be a new no. for the collectors to add to their collection.

Genuine bros who wish to on her, pls pm either myself or bro ray_wei for her contact.

Collectors pls go elsewhere.

unclesammi
16-11-2006, 03:43 PM
No problem bro, since u din zap me like u said u would ... anyway, like what niteowl said, I did a seach for yoyo (she sms me as this name), no such thread. I even ask a thread for yangyang just in case, but that bro said hp no is not the same, so i started a new thread.

Like u mention, not worth to stab bros here for a PRC. When she sms me, she said just arrived (early Nov). After I check with her again on Tue, she admitted she arrived earlier as what ray_wei posted. Also the Yuan Yuan in ray_wei's same thread is not new, I've wrote about her before much much earlier on, as well as Iceman7's Lisa, same gal.

HEHE PEACE NO WAR.

Me dun zap people one la. Always up people and kanna zap only.:D

Keep up the sharing motto:)

aisayman
17-11-2006, 02:52 AM
Weekend is coming, so priority will go to those who want to on Yoyo during Sat or Sun. Pls indicate so in your PM. Otherwise, I will just put you to join in the normal queue :) .

Cheers!

aisayman
17-11-2006, 01:53 PM
:confused: my last post looks like not registered. Just a reminder to put weekdays or weekends in your PMs to me.

Cheers!

aisayman
20-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Had a busy weekend, so those bros who have pm me before & did not receive any reply, pls pm me again.

UPDATE: Yoyo's fren Lulu just arrived last weekend. Looks as good. Trying to negotiate with her to drop to $100 instead of $120. Will update here once ok. Also will need to search through if got a thread on her or not first :D , if not will kenna from other bros again.

Cheers!

aisayman
20-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Ok bros, has managed to tell her to lower her expectations to $100 as $120 is a bit difficult to justify with GL overflowing with FLs. May be later if any bro bring her to GL to take a look she may lower even more :p .

Here is a pic of her taken behind (don't tell her hor):

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2151/lulubackxg2.jpg

aisayman
20-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Sorry, double post ...

aisayman
21-11-2006, 08:14 AM
To Lulu's pic, pls right click to see the properties, copy the url & paste in new window, the pic should come out. If not, refresh the window again & it should show. A bit lay chay but guess this is the price for free hosting of pics :) .

aisayman
22-11-2006, 06:06 AM
Updates:

Yoyo will be out of town from this Thur (23/11) to next Wed (30/11). Lulu will be here until 26th or 27th.

Cheers!

uneducatedman
22-11-2006, 02:39 PM

ka ni na bu eh phua chee bye u bloody okt, 100 excl room CD i was told by yoyo herself that u pocket 30 per deal closed. I am also sure u were under okts blacklist here :D

i12bangu29
22-11-2006, 08:08 PM
My short FR

Look around 6/10
Boobs A to B Cup
Body I think is 1.6m 40kg
Services to me 7.5 to 8.5/10 (Macau standard)
FJ : accommdating 6.5 to 7.5/10

aisayman
23-11-2006, 08:33 AM
ka ni na bu eh phua chee bye u bloody okt, 100 excl room CD i was told by yoyo herself that u pocket 30 per deal closed. I am also sure u were under okts blacklist here :D

If I am OKT I no need to work liao :cool: . $100 excl room & CD is correct. Since when is $30 to be pocketed? Like that she earn only $70? I don't think she'll be willing to do that.

PM me when you book her (day/time) & I'll clearify with her. Don't come & scold father/mother before verifying the facts.

Nessaja
25-11-2006, 08:32 PM
My FR on LuLu ( bro aisayman dun mind i post here?)

Firstly thanks to aisayman for yoyo + lulu contacts few days back. initially wanted to go for yoyo. but saw aisayman's post that she'll be away, so called up lulu instead. called her during lunch, she say she'll be free at 1800hrs.. so proceeded after my work..
Arrived at place, took about 10mins to find... call her again for rm no, she told me to open a room. (heard another lady voice behind her) after check in watied for her in room. my expectation was not very high since no one posted FR on her yet.. heard some footsteps apporaching and thus open door to take a peep, was greeted by a very chio lady, showing half balls.. my bro immediately mari kita liao. proceeded for my bath (alone) as she took off her clothing. juz before we start, told me she have to do a fast one coz going to work.. knn should have told me earlier, den i can go in the morning instead mah.. anywayz procceded to main course.. very nice, big firm boobs, told me (yi chuan) from her mother, says that her mom's is bigger.. haha.. showed me a little rose tatoo, ard belly button area. next she suck my balls and capped me. Bj for abt 5mins, ride on me (tight pussy) then i finished her in missionary. she dressed up and left...... leaving me alone to watch tv..

Looks : 8.5/10
HT & WT : 167 / 45
body : 8.5
boobs : 9 nice and firm. C cup
Complexion : 8
Frenching: 0 (not allowed)
FJ : 5 (too rush )
Damage : 100 without room + tips (ask me for more, told her the rest went to room liao)
RTF : definitely (when she returns)

some info of her: leaving Sg for Hk next wed, will be back abt 2 weeks + later (as informed by her) so bros wanted to try her, mai tu liao.. she also very particular abt personal hygiene.

btw, bro aisayman can ask her to charge 100 w/room? i would rather tip her more, than paying for the 3hr room.. (although she still gotta pay for her room lah) and is yoyo better than lulu?? :D

Blue_Black
27-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Thanks aisayman for the contact.
Met up Yoyo last week, thursday and went to xxx hotel.
Would say her bbbj was quite good and the session wif her was pretty good too.

Just too bad i couldnt taste her massage as there was another brudder waiting in line for her after my session.

Cheers

Nikonf2.8
27-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Try YOYO last friday but my contact through my friend from SMS;
SMS write V Pretty PRC! PT student, 21, 1.6m, 34B 24 34 47kg, slim v pretty face, beautiful smile. $140 one shot, HotelXX bencoolen, next to XX. Book now! Hard to get!

Damage:$140 :eek: with room (Tips $10)

She look like japanese, small frame, experience gal.....like to speak cantonese coz she fr Shenzhen, canton.

Why my price so much higher.......:mad: ?

aisayman
21-12-2006, 12:11 AM
You are paying okt's cut as well so price higher lor ... those bros who are interested in Yoyo or Lulu (yes, she's back) w/o paying the okt's cut ($100 w/o room/cd hor) can PM me.

Those who have the same thinking as uneducatedman above pls do not PM me hor. Go find the real okt instead to pay the higher charges.

icare4u2c
21-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Can PM me contact. appreciated

aisayman
10-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Hi bros, Yoyo has just returned from PRC & is once again 'open' for biz. Those interested after going through the earlier posts, pm me for her contact.

Cheers! :)

skydreamer
10-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Bro..can PM me the contact.
Thanks

aisayman
22-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Yoyo is also Apple under bro Iceman7. Those who do not get a reply from me fast enough can go to Iceman7's thread on Apple to seek her contact ... ;)

baimi
24-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Try YOYO last friday but my contact through my friend from SMS;
SMS write V Pretty PRC! PT student, 21, 1.6m, 34B 24 34 47kg, slim v pretty face, beautiful smile. $140 one shot, HotelXX bencoolen, next to XX. Book now! Hard to get!

Damage:$140 :eek: with room (Tips $10)

She look like japanese, small frame, experience gal.....like to speak cantonese coz she fr Shenzhen, canton.

Why my price so much higher.......:mad: ?

Through my understanding is that, some fls have agents(okt) with them.
The agents' clients will call them and ask for girls. So the price will be higher, this is how they get their commissions. So, bros don't accuse thread starter as okt. I once also gave a fl contact to bros here, she also had few agents.
Of cousre if through agents the price will be higher. Even the fl aslo get a cut from their earnings, and still have to serve their clients for fear of offending them.
Guess i will not go in details about this, for fear of......

aisayman
26-01-2007, 12:12 AM
exactly ... ;)

aisayman
06-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Bros, Yoyo has went back to PRC for the CNY. Will update here again once she is back.

Happy CNY to all Bros as well! Cheers!

anikin
05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
bros, Lulu is back ... u can PM thread starter for her contact ... she looks gorgeous but is out of my league (cat100) ;)

Sboobs_lover
05-04-2007, 06:07 AM
Hi threadstarter is yoyo back n has her hp change?
I try to call her but cannot get thru.....

aisayman
05-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Have not heard from Yoyo since before CNY ... but Lulu can take her place :D ... boobs bigger ...