PDA

View Full Version : An FR worth reporting

OsamaBinLaden
06-07-2016, 01:16 AM
its been quite some time since i last shared an FR here. due to the fact that i have not been venturing much. and at the few times that i did there is nothing worth mentioning. until this morning.....

have the sudden urge to get a rub due to all the aches in my body. so last nite i was looking through a website that i frequent to check out if any of the offerings are to my liking. my priority is a very good massage to soothe my aching body. and additional services are secondary.

one of the ladies in the website caught my attention. 31 yrs old. prc. pics look good for her age. claimed to be trained and certified in massage back home. best thing is one-hour session cost only $80 with 2 HJs thrown in. so i sms the number given and made a booking for this morning.

10am and she was waiting for me at her place. she look exactly like in the website pics. sweet for her age. since i opted for 2 HJs the session started with the first HJ. a little juagen technique thrown in and HJ was sensual and to my liking. sucked my nips (ooh... i am so sensitive there) and even encouraged me to reciprocate on her. after about 10 minutes first shot done.

next was the highlight of the session. the massage. a lot said in the website ad. but one never can tell until experiencing it. and i totally have no regrets. her massage is the real deal. unlike most other prc massages she does not use oil or powder or the sorts. this is purely finger press with the use of elbows, knees and stepping. at most points i could really feel her strength. to some extent i was experiencing pain but also soothing. certainly no-horse-run massage. top-notch. the massage went on for 40 minutes. and i felt really good at the end of the massage.

to cap it all off is the second round of HJ. pretty much like the first.

RTM of course. maybe next week. if not for anything else then it is just for the massage. oh at the end of my session she got a phone call from another bro but no appointment made. she was telling the bro only massage and HJ. guess he was looking for FJ. which i found out that she strictly does not do FJ.

willing to share contact with reputable bros with AT LEAST 100 rep points AND 5 rep power. anything less and newbies asking me for contacts will risk being ZAPPED by me. actually if you are resourceful enough, her advertisement is available on the internet. no secrets here.

ultra007
06-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Bro, can share contact?

bigbuffalo
06-07-2016, 08:15 AM
hope TS is willing to share with me too . Thanks.

bystander007
07-07-2016, 12:11 AM
hi ts, thanks for sharing. this is a very detailed FR.

care to share further details around the ML? thx in advance.

OsamaBinLaden
07-07-2016, 12:50 AM
first batch of PMs replied as of now, thursday, 7 july 2016, 00:45 hrs.

all PMs related to this topic has been cleared. if you received a reply, i look forward to your FR soon. if u did not receive my reply, that means u do not qualify. i am being very strict with sharing of contacts.

to those bros who received my reply, please bear in mind that one man's meat may be another man's poison. so what is good to me may not be good to u. also, please respect her that she doesnt do FJ. but her massage alone plus 2 HJ is already value for the money u are paying.....

kukubird2309
07-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Brother
can share location & Ml name . Thanks

Hellfire79
07-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Bro can share?

OsamaBinLaden
07-07-2016, 10:15 AM
all PMs replied as at today, thursday, 7 july 2016, 10.14 am.
those who have PM me but didnt get a reply simply means u have not met my criteria. easy, u meet my criteria i will share, u dont meet dont bother asking.

to bros who have gotten my reply, hopefully i will see some FRs soon. share your experience leh, good or bad.

remember again, one man's meat may be another man's poison..

BADDDman
07-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Osama seniorita

$80 - 1 hr entrance with 2 HC - ALL inclusive ????

Amazing 😆

Limahl
07-07-2016, 01:04 PM
May I have the contact n location pls.

retepoet
07-07-2016, 03:32 PM
care to share bro :D

its been quite some time since i last shared an FR here. due to the fact that i have not been venturing much. and at the few times that i did there is nothing worth mentioning. until this morning.....

have the sudden urge to get a rub due to all the aches in my body. so last nite i was looking through a website that i frequent to check out if any of the offerings are to my liking. my priority is a very good massage to soothe my aching body. and additional services are secondary.

one of the ladies in the website caught my attention. 31 yrs old. prc. pics look good for her age. claimed to be trained and certified in massage back home. best thing is one-hour session cost only $80 with 2 HJs thrown in. so i sms the number given and made a booking for this morning.

10am and she was waiting for me at her place. she look exactly like in the website pics. sweet for her age. since i opted for 2 HJs the session started with the first HJ. a little juagen technique thrown in and HJ was sensual and to my liking. sucked my nips (ooh... i am so sensitive there) and even encouraged me to reciprocate on her. after about 10 minutes first shot done.

next was the highlight of the session. the massage. a lot said in the website ad. but one never can tell until experiencing it. and i totally have no regrets. her massage is the real deal. unlike most other prc massages she does not use oil or powder or the sorts. this is purely finger press with the use of elbows, knees and stepping. at most points i could really feel her strength. to some extent i was experiencing pain but also soothing. certainly no-horse-run massage. top-notch. the massage went on for 40 minutes. and i felt really good at the end of the massage.

to cap it all off is the second round of HJ. pretty much like the first.

RTM of course. maybe next week. if not for anything else then it is just for the massage. oh at the end of my session she got a phone call from another bro but no appointment made. she was telling the bro only massage and HJ. guess he was looking for FJ. which i found out that she strictly does not do FJ.

willing to share contact with reputable bros with AT LEAST 100 rep points AND 5 rep power. anything less and newbies asking me for contacts will risk being ZAPPED by me. actually if you are resourceful enough, her advertisement is available on the internet. no secrets here.

cankar
07-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Great review, would you mind sharing contact?

naysmith
07-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Bro can share contact thanks

power69
07-07-2016, 08:06 PM
good kantao..
2hj mssg, $80

the_e_ones
08-07-2016, 10:27 PM
all PMs replied as at today, thursday, 7 july 2016, 10.14 am.
those who have PM me but didnt get a reply simply means u have not met my criteria. easy, u meet my criteria i will share, u dont meet dont bother asking.

to bros who have gotten my reply, hopefully i will see some FRs soon. share your experience leh, good or bad.

remember again, one man's meat may be another man's poison..

Bro OsamaBinLaden, upped 10 points for you:cool:

OsamaBinLaden
09-07-2016, 12:29 AM
shared contact with a few bros liao... but no FR?

kukubird2309
11-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Brother
Can share contact ? Thanks

OsamaBinLaden
12-07-2016, 12:20 AM
u really kukubird ah??? donno how to read my criteria... :mad:

anyway... given out contacts to so many bros alrdy... still no FR... all juz collecting contacts ah? i am not sharing anymore until i see some FR...

Brother
Can share contact ? Thanks

bigbuffalo
12-07-2016, 12:31 AM
I too late

flashyboy
12-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Can share bro? TIA

crackpod
13-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Received contact from TS Osama with thanks.

Tried her very recently.

FR goes..
Looks pleasant for a 31 year old (as claimed.)
Yes, she is PRC trained in massage and certified.

Took a 90 minutes session because I am rather big framed and she will requires more time to give a more through massage.

A hj first as I wanted to test myself if I could go 2 rounds in this 90 minutes. She started with some kuku exercising (short juagen strokes) that leads to mini eruption. All this while, I was fondling with her B-C cups. Personally I felt the hj to be too mechanical. It would be nice if it were more sensual ...maybe she needs more experience and/or guidance.

Massage strokes was OK, can see that she is experienced in this field... but as it was conducted with me on a mattress placed on the floor, at times I felt very uncomfortable because my neck was a little over the edge and straining. Also mattresses is never a suitable base for massage because it's not firm enough for the masseuse to apply pressure on our body.
Anyway she puts in good effort and do check with me now and then.

The 2nd hj was given towards the end of the 90 minutes.. this time stronger eruption.... but me old already lah...lava in limited supply.

Overall $120 for 90 minutes with 2 hj...not bad.

Place is discreet, private apartment is rather new and clean and she is sharing apartment with someone else but individual rooms. Managed to glance at her house mate... not bad looking and she does provides full service... but massage??

Oh, one thing that bothers me...she does attends to sms and phone calls during the session. This interrupts the process and is annoying.

As TS said...one man's meat is another man's poison. The above are strictly my opinion.

Thanks bro Osama again!

Melster2008
13-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Bro Osama, do I qualify for the contact?

OsamaBinLaden
14-07-2016, 01:28 AM
wah... finally i see someone actually try it...

well like i said... one man's meat may be another man's poison...

did u mention mattress on the floor? or was it a low bed? mine was on a low bed. i went early at 10am. so maybe she still fresh and strong. massage was good...

Received contact from TS Osama with thanks.

Tried her very recently.

FR goes..
Looks pleasant for a 31 year old (as claimed.)
Yes, she is PRC trained in massage and certified.

Took a 90 minutes session because I am rather big framed and she will requires more time to give a more through massage.

A hj first as I wanted to test myself if I could go 2 rounds in this 90 minutes. She started with some kuku exercising (short juagen strokes) that leads to mini eruption. All this while, I was fondling with her B-C cups. Personally I felt the hj to be too mechanical. It would be nice if it were more sensual ...maybe she needs more experience and/or guidance.

Massage strokes was OK, can see that she is experienced in this field... but as it was conducted with me on a mattress placed on the floor, at times I felt very uncomfortable because my neck was a little over the edge and straining. Also mattresses is never a suitable base for massage because it's not firm enough for the masseuse to apply pressure on our body.
Anyway she puts in good effort and do check with me now and then.

The 2nd hj was given towards the end of the 90 minutes.. this time stronger eruption.... but me old already lah...lava in limited supply.

Overall $120 for 90 minutes with 2 hj...not bad.

Place is discreet, private apartment is rather new and clean and she is sharing apartment with someone else but individual rooms. Managed to glance at her house mate... not bad looking and she does provides full service... but massage??

Oh, one thing that bothers me...she does attends to sms and phone calls during the session. This interrupts the process and is annoying.

As TS said...one man's meat is another man's poison. The above are strictly my opinion.

Thanks bro Osama again!

Battersea
14-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Thank you Bro Osama for the contact.....

Managed to contact her and get the slot of the day.......I was tired and my muscle is quite pain due to the excercise so did not ask for the 2 hj......massage was good, mine was done without oil......I ask her to focus on back and leg......

Once done ask to flip, than the "massage" begin......half way she suck my nipple suddenly......and she open the top without asking.......than I proceed with roaming........

Good find TS......

crackpod
14-07-2016, 12:44 PM
wah... finally i see someone actually try it...

well like i said... one man's meat may be another man's poison...

did u mention mattress on the floor? or was it a low bed? mine was on a low bed. i went early at 10am. so maybe she still fresh and strong. massage was good...

Bro,
Come to think of it..you're probably right. It is a very low bed maybe only a few inches of the ground. My hands was literally resting on the floor when facing down.

loneyheart
14-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Thank you Bro Osama for the contact.....

Managed to contact her and get the slot of the day.......I was tired and my muscle is quite pain due to the excercise so did not ask for the 2 hj......massage was good, mine was done without oil......I ask her to focus on back and leg......

Once done ask to flip, than the "massage" begin......half way she suck my nipple suddenly......and she open the top without asking.......than I proceed with roaming........

Good find TS......

upped u bro :)

freezetheDB
18-07-2016, 05:07 PM
Kudos to bro Osama for the recommendation. Managed to try her few days back.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (managed to hit the sweet spots)
HJ: 6/10
RTM: sure

Her massage is quite good though not the best, however it is best for bros on a budget who wants a good massage + 2HJ. Location is fine as I uber to and fro whenever I go for homebased ML as I dont want to walk around to find the place. Her breasts are very soft and nice, just the right size (not too big not too small). Fired two shots and left sextified.

Interested bros do PM bro Osama.

Booker
26-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact, made an appointment to try out this good find.
Location is good, away from the bustling area.
Massage was good, as she uses finger pressing, where the thumb presses onto the acupoint, so its a moment of pain and then relief. Uses her forearm, elbow area to loosen tight knots on body.
Totally hit my aching spots, thus I find the massage enjoyable.

Side-dish was good.. Started first round with a bit of JG techniques, then go into action with roaming. Second round was also just as good.

Enjoyed the 1.5 hours and the relief on the body can be felt.

A budget milf that serves quality and hard massage with side-dish to go along.

Massage: 8/10 (the bed is not firm enough for solid massage)

Please get contact from TS, I am only a consumer...

:D

slayerxdx
26-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Hi Osama, Mind sharing contact?

the_e_ones
02-08-2016, 06:17 PM
As promised to Bro Osama... a quick FR for this masseuse Ms XF.

Made an appointment on a lazy late morning... Ms XF was quick to reply and I also quickly rushed down...

First look... Ms XF was in the same striped dress (same as website)... not too bad.

Opted for only one HJ at the end of the session thus started with back massage... and the overall ratings;

Look : 7/10 for a MILF... but I was quite sure that she is older than what was stated on the website.

Body : 6.5/10... fair and smooth skin, very soft boobs, B+ cup at most, a lotus tattoo near her well shaved private part. Minus 0.5 points due to the tattoo.

Massage skill : 6/10... I am pampered by a lot of very good masseuses.

HJ skill : 7/10... I "exploded" thus she has accomplished her job. A bit of rubbing the balls quite shiok...

RTM... Will but not too soon.

Btw, Ms XF wants me to inform all "patrons" that she is no longer at her old place, her new place is spacious, well maintained and she is staying alone...

Thank you Bro Osama for the contact once again.

Cheers and enjoy!

rh8611
03-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Sir Osama, so I qualify to obtain the contact?