PDA

View Full Version : *%&Another Gem,SEXPOT Eileen Wee lookalike%£$

Lao Kok Kok
04-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Bros..Lao presenting Local SEXPORT, Eileen Wee lookalike: Ailing

http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/6963/2005781957972042385_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005781957972042385)

She's also into VPD:
170/2/90min
Get yr own room & CD

Booking is available now...Limited slots per day.

Interested bros do sms me..;)

Lao Kok Kok
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Pics of this sexpot lookalike is in group....

1st shot is available today!!!
VPD: 170/2/90min
Room & CD not inclusive though

Interested bro pls contact LKK now...;)

coldie
04-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Talking abt Eileen Wee, she's my former schoolmate in sec school... :D and i thought she looks much better (and hotter) then... :rolleyes:

Lao Kok Kok
04-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Pai seh, double posting

Lao Kok Kok
04-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Slots are running fast....

Interested bros " Mai Tu Liao"....:D

Lao Kok Kok
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Slots are running fast....

Interested bros " Mai Tu Liao"....:D

KinJioKar
04-11-2006, 03:25 PM
is she local?

buscopan
04-11-2006, 03:38 PM
is she local?

Bro, already mentioned on the 1st posting lah! :confused:

curiosityz
04-11-2006, 03:51 PM
is she local?

as stated, she is local.

Lao Kok Kok
04-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Dear bros..
So sorry to cause the confusion. Ailing is not a local, she's a PRC from Hangzhou. My word of local sexpot refers to Eileen Wee, Ailing just look alike in terms of CFM face & her Boobies:p
Thanks to those bros who sms & pm mi, so pai seh...mi ah lao " boh tat che" ah!!!:o
Interested bros can still sms mi for her limited slots..Its value worthwhile as she's 1 hot ,horny babe too.
Thanks!!

KinJioKar
04-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Dear bros..
So sorry to cause the confusion. Ailing is not a local, she's a PRC from Hangzhou. My word of local sexpot refers to Eileen Wee, Ailing just look alike in terms of CFM face & her Boobies:p
Thanks to those bros who sms & pm mi, so pai seh...mi ah lao " boh tat che" ah!!!:o
Interested bros can still sms mi for her limited slots..Its value worthwhile as she's 1 hot ,horny babe too.
Thanks!!pm u liao... today 430 or tonight late got slot bo

asdfghjkl
04-11-2006, 04:19 PM
She's also into VPD

wats VPD? Eileen Wee is below:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/782/meileenweezoukoutxk9.th.jpg (http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meileenweezoukoutxk9.jpg)

Lao Kok Kok
04-11-2006, 04:27 PM
wats VPD? Eileen Wee is below:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/782/meileenweezoukoutxk9.th.jpg (http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meileenweezoukoutxk9.jpg)
Hi bro,
VPD means Value Package Deal..or simply damage as in our forum language:p

Thanks for the link provided.

ntyntyster
04-11-2006, 04:51 PM
camping here for FR with my maggi mee:p

skyrider
04-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Dear bros..
So sorry to cause the confusion. Ailing is not a local, she's a PRC from Hangzhou. ....

PRC gal @ 170/2/90min! Worth it? :cool:

JediSkull
04-11-2006, 05:33 PM
What's her age?

Clubber108
04-11-2006, 05:36 PM
dun look like 1 tiny bit at all

eileen is more chio and the prc 1... fail... man....

sorry to say but dun misled bros here please.... please.....

codicerous
04-11-2006, 06:09 PM
sorry bro LKKS

somehow ... seems like our taste preferences are at different ends of the spectrum(one man's meat IS REALLY one man's poison in this case)... waiting for your grp's cover girl to be back... since you said she was ur girl .... i shall wait...

I agree with bro clubber 108... though ... pls dun mislead other bros...

Lao Kok Kok
05-11-2006, 02:36 AM
PRC gal @ 170/2/90min! Worth it? :cool:

Well it depends on individual...TG set u back by 20 less but worth it???:confused:
End of the day, Empty vessel ALWAYS makes the MOST NOISE...
U r what u think u r!!! U can choose to have "Chan Fook Kay" fried rice or maybe ya can only afford the $3 char bung @ coffeshops??? It does not matter u see?

Lao Kok Kok
05-11-2006, 02:38 AM
What's her age?
25 bro...;)

Lao Kok Kok
05-11-2006, 03:08 AM
dun look like 1 tiny bit at all

eileen is more chio and the prc 1... fail... man....

sorry to say but dun misled bros here please.... please.....

Well..the saying of 1 man's meat is another's poison has surfaced again
the chinese has a saying: ????,????!!!
In my view.. she has, at certain angle that looks like eileen, that's y i say lookalike..
Look: View
Alike: like the same or malay bros say sama sama
U bro, can say i cock eye or Pak Jiao even can say my eyes Ta stamp...But who do u think u are to judge that i'm misleading bros here??
Just because u have certain "power" that u can abuse??

I have bros that tried & said indeed looks alike,but they just dun bother to post fr. At least i respect them, coz they know why the reason they work hard after a day & enjoy themselves rather than others who dunno y, have a fetish to collect other ppls no. & can only PCC behind the computer screen.

Anyway, the above description is a general statement base on my feeling now & does not pinpoint to any bros here in particular. I'm not in the least interested to start a flaming war here as i dun have that kind of time, i rather use the time to help the gals to earn their living and get back to their homeland mission accomplished cos if u think they are doing simple work then it just shows which depth u are from..

The End

Lao Kok Kok
05-11-2006, 03:30 AM
sorry bro LKKS

somehow ... seems like our taste preferences are at different ends of the spectrum(one man's meat IS REALLY one man's poison in this case)... waiting for your grp's cover girl to be back... since you said she was ur girl .... i shall wait...

I agree with bro clubber 108... though ... pls dun mislead other bros...

Hi bro, thanks for yr interest in the cover gal... u can be assured that she's for real!! Pls pm mi yr no. U'll be the 1st one that i'll arrange for a meet up FOC, compliments from me once she's back.
I'm not that Bo-liao as to edit & copy from the net, then download to my own use..might as well spend the time bonking more gals:eek:
Hope to see u then...:cool: The balls in yr court,dude.

Lao Kok Kok
05-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Dear bros,
Ah Lao has been moderated due to zapping from other "POWERED" no. collectors, samsters,so call "Seniors"... hence will delay the posting speed.
"Bros who wants immediate update, pls kindly refer to group posts or sms mi direct"

Update of LKK's gems availability for 5/11/06

All are available except for NaNa, the 20 yo syt..she got nature's callback reason. The rest are:

1) Xiao Ai-Slim Milf giving good skill massage 100/1/60min
2) Yuanyuan- Fair, slightly ba chai MILF giving Superb massage 100/1/60min
3) Apple - Small size syt on VPD=160/2/90min
4) LanLan-25yo petite C-cup gems on VPD=160/2/90min
5) XiangXiang-24yo slim,sexy gem on VPD=160/2/90min
6) Ailing-25yo Eileen wee lookalike on VPD=170/2/90min
7) RongRong- 20yo syt with "Xiao Deng" lookalike features on VPD=160/2/90min

Interested bros sms me....

codicerous
05-11-2006, 11:40 PM
eh .. think i apologise to bro LKK first ah ...

I never suspected de cover girl not his lah (okie i lied) ... juz that i am patiently waiting for her to come back... really good of bro lkk to arrange all he said he will.. and dun worry la .. once ur girl is my type.. i sure auto call u one...

regarding one man's meat..... i hope senior bros also know ... really one man's meat... though i do not know why bro lkk got zapped... but if he got zapped coz he said his girl look like eileen wee... den i think might be abit unfair lah .. coz he got provide pic for bros to see b4 booking mah..... so yah... one man's meat

de "misleading other bro" part is prob .. only when bros got excited when read de thread title... so .. yah...

well, i hope senior bros can big man got big "liang" (i dunno watz de english translation.. sorry) .... so yup ...

just my two cents worth ... i dun particularly have any okts to support... just think since de world is already unfair... why make it worse? :)

peace!

wanderer23
06-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Hi bro, thanks for yr interest in the cover gal... u can be assured that she's for real!! Pls pm mi yr no. U'll be the 1st one that i'll arrange for a meet up FOC, compliments from me once she's back.
I'm not that Bo-liao as to edit & copy from the net, then download to my own use..might as well spend the time bonking more gals:eek:
Hope to see u then...:cool: The balls in yr court,dude.

Bro i am also interested in your Cover girl. Have already included my contact in the join group application pls let me know when she's available. Thanks

Lao Kok Kok
07-11-2006, 10:00 AM
eh .. think i apologise to bro LKK first ah ...

I never suspected de cover girl not his lah (okie i lied) ... juz that i am patiently waiting for her to come back... really good of bro lkk to arrange all he said he will.. and dun worry la .. once ur girl is my type.. i sure auto call u one...

regarding one man's meat..... i hope senior bros also know ... really one man's meat... though i do not know why bro lkk got zapped... but if he got zapped coz he said his girl look like eileen wee... den i think might be abit unfair lah .. coz he got provide pic for bros to see b4 booking mah..... so yah... one man's meat

de "misleading other bro" part is prob .. only when bros got excited when read de thread title... so .. yah...

well, i hope senior bros can big man got big "liang" (i dunno watz de english translation.. sorry) .... so yup ...

just my two cents worth ... i dun particularly have any okts to support... just think since de world is already unfair... why make it worse? :)

peace!

Kudos bro,
No apologies needed..Ah Lao is here to share Good Gems; be it service or Looks. End of the day, i'm not here for points or fame...
Thanks to that Bro( u noe who u r) for lifting Lao out of moderation so that i can speed up the posting speed in order for bros here to get 1st hand information...
Bro codicerous,thanks for the patience..meanwhile just chill out @ the group:cool: