PDA

View Full Version : Beach Road

borcharp
02-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Went to beach road opposite the Plaza Parkroyal hotel to eat the famous prawn noddle, happen to see a big "massage" sign board within the same roll of shop houses but did not go up as i was with some lady colleagues, anyone tried this place before...think its called Wellness ...Tks a million!

DO LE MI
03-11-2006, 04:45 AM
Went to beach road opposite the Plaza Parkroyal hotel to eat the famous prawn noddle, happen to see a big "massage" sign board within the same roll of shop houses but did not go up as i was with some lady colleagues, anyone tried this place before...think its called Wellness ...Tks a million!

bro, this place is good. Esp the lady boss. only 1 very sweet n nice. Xtra depend on how good u r liao. usually i go with half hour + ???? hehehe. Anyway it took me a quite awhile to kick off with her. i knew her 1 year plus ago FYI.

packardbell
03-11-2006, 09:53 AM
bro, this place is good. Esp the lady boss. only 1 very sweet n nice. Xtra depend on how good u r liao. usually i go with half hour + ???? hehehe. Anyway it took me a quite awhile to kick off with her. i knew her 1 year plus ago FYI.

Is lady boss called Julie. If yes, I know her. I do not think she can provide special leh. I tried a almost 5 times, not even hj leh. So, brudder, u must be good.

borcharp
06-11-2006, 12:20 PM
So it seems like this is a clean joint, unless you have a personal relationship with the masseuse or you are damn handsome, hehee...tks bros!!

kronthos
06-11-2006, 06:41 PM
I tried this place about a month or so ago. The place is OK. The body massage was OK following which she asked if massage down there. I wasnt too much in the mood so settled for that. When leaving I saw this other lady there - pretty thing - will try her the next time I go there :)

teruna
10-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Went there last month with my boss. Most of them age 30+. My boss recomended LI LI SYT but she was not available. Tried someone else. JG is a 50. Massage at 38.

console
17-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Tried the palce last month. The boss allocated a local Lao Chio to me. We chatted during the massage. Seems that the place belongs to the same owner as Xi Yuan opposite JSP and Bali Lane.

However while waiting, I do see a few PRC under 30s, (pardon me if I'm wrong but under the dim lights, it could be deceiving).

The massage was ok ( I had better ones elsewhere) and the std golden questions pop out, and a std HJ for 50 bucks and left.

Nothing to shout abt...

conjurer
17-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Tried the palce last month. The boss allocated a local Lao Chio to me. We chatted during the massage. Seems that the place belongs to the same owner as Xi Yuan opposite JSP and Bali Lane.

However while waiting, I do see a few PRC under 30s, (pardon me if I'm wrong but under the dim lights, it could be deceiving).

The massage was ok ( I had better ones elsewhere) and the std golden questions pop out, and a std HJ for 50 bucks and left.

Nothing to shout abt...

That joint charges $38 per hour whereas Xi Yuan charges $36. Maybe we should consolidate all the TN along Beach Road on this thread. There is one more opposite The Concourse but i haven't been there so far.

curiosityz
17-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Went there last month with my boss. Most of them age 30+. My boss recomended LI LI SYT but she was not available. Tried someone else. JG is a 50. Massage at 38.

thanks bro for this info... appreciate it...