PDA

View Full Version : Garfield's 1st treat of the year!

garfield3233
01-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi to all bros,

GARFIELD is proud to bring u guys the 1st treat of the year

ANA
Fair THAI-Chinese, GFE
23yo, 1.6m
34B'25'34
BBBJ,CIM,SERVICE ORIENTED
Speaks English, HOKKIEN, TEOCHEW
$130/90/2

ALICE
Sexy, Fun Loving, Jovial Babe
22yo, 1.58m
32B'24'33
BBBJ,CIM,GFE
Speaks English
$130/90/2

Truly Yours
02-11-2006, 06:18 AM
Bro,

Any pic for viewing pleasure?? :confused:

garfield3233
02-11-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi all bros~
join my group with sammynick and contact no. for approval!

Premieres 2 Nov 2006'

First blood for ANA still avail!

goodielecks
02-11-2006, 11:47 AM
I just had a dream of Alice in wonderland maybe I should give Alice a try ;)

curiosityz
02-11-2006, 12:29 PM
alice 22 yrs old... wanna see her fr first before gogogo.:D

garfield3233
02-11-2006, 01:32 PM
THANKS ALL BROS FOR THE UNWAVERING SUPPORT...

real life pics will be up soon!

MEOW~

Keng
02-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi,

let me congratulate you on your super fast increase of rep points and power!

u started posting on 31st Oct and in 2 days, u have gained the 1st rep power! Cheers to you man..

Hope your business flourish.....

Cheers.

krathong
02-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Hi,

u started posting on 31st Oct and in 2 days, u have gained the 1st rep power! Cheers to you man..

Cheers.

And most of his posts were just compliments on the posts. Well done bro! Hope your business will come rolling in.Just like your points.:p

s69ex
02-11-2006, 03:43 PM
too bad alice doesnt hv pics to view yet....but tat ANA seems delicious,fair skin n radiaent smile

garfield3233
02-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Thanks to all bros who encourage xiao di wif these gd comments and posts.....pls do check out my stocks over my gp pg,pics already up and open to booking now......

garfield3233
02-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Bros of SBF who wish to view DuobleA quality.....pls go to my group pg and seek approval with your nick,contact and emails.......see you guys soon

kitsleo
02-11-2006, 07:53 PM
kekeke....must go in to have take a look....:D

garfield3233
02-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi,

Cheers.

thanks bro Keng for the word of encouragement. I will strive for greater excellence! Hope to have bros' support~

Kayden_80
02-11-2006, 09:29 PM
pls add me to ur gp!! cheers!!:D

goodielecks
03-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Alice In Wonderland

First Half
After a few minutes delay, I finally got the room number to wonderland. 1st knock was probably too soft, I heard footsteps but the door didnt opened so I knocked on the door again and this time footsteps shuffled towards the door. Door opened and a petite really small size girl stood in front of me with a friendly and warm smile and greeted with a sawadee.

I stepped in, removed my footwear and sat on the edge of the bed while she went to fill the bath tub. She came out and sat beside me. After asking for my name, we immediately locked in a tight embrace like a long lost couple. A little foreplay ensued with some light petting and nibbling of the ears accomapnied by little kisses on the cheeks and the lips. Her hands were wondering south and she said my little bro's sleeping. This cheeky girl then suggested sleeping away the session. She removed my tee and began nibbling on my 2 little buttons. I could feel the occasional bite as well. Her hands were going around tickling my body and I squirmed. She knew I was afraid of tickles and continued at it. So much fun, so much joy but still we had to shower first. When she removed my bottoms, I wore a similar pair of boxer as her shorts. Grey and well...tight. We couldnt resist laughing at the sight of that.

The water was too hot for our liking so we didnt completely went into the bathtub. I started to splash some hot water on her and she did likewise. We were like some small kids playing at that point in time. The water cooled down and she eased me into the bathtub. After washing my upper body, she whined about the bathtub being too small so she got me up instead and continued with the washing. Nothing special bout the shower, pretty sop. Dried myself up and went outside to wait for her while she wash herself up.

She came out and snuggled herself beside me and then we were hugging tightly again like we were ready to sleep. Her hands were not idle though, they were stroking the sleeping manhood. Her lips inched closer to my body and began her catbath. A little different from the others, she doesnt go for the nips first. She starts from the center and all the way down to the sides before she starts going for it. Hers is a slow and sensual one. Knowing my weakness to tickles, she didnt spare me. Occasionally in between she would be tickling me. I went for her ears too, it made her squirmed and she smiled sweetly at me. We had some light frenching but somehow it seems she wasnt too keen on it. Her mouth then went southwards and she took all in with deepthroat while alternating it with licking the shaft and the head for a couple of mins.

She started to cap me with the cap in her mouth and continued with the bj for a couple of moments before she climbed onto me and started to ride. She let out soft kittenish purrs, very sexy indeed. She pulled me up and I was doing her in a sitting position. Her hands would keep pushing me, urging me to go faster and faster. Her legs were on my shoulder and I couldnt resist licking those slender legs of hers. Unable to do so in that position, I got up and she positioned herself for doggie. No matter how fast I go, she would still be pushing me and urging me to go faster and locked my legs in position as well. We switched into missionary next and she inched her head upwards to give me a little catbath while I was going for her neck and ears with her purring into my ears. Her grip on me tightened and I went harder and faster, her moans got more intense and I finished round 1, working out a big sweat.

Half Time
Nothing much here, except that I went to answer nature's call after cleaning myself up.

Second Half
Started slow like the first round. She came out and shivered in the cold and immediately went under the covers. Embraced her like my gf and kept her warm. Her hands were wandering again. Slowly stroking it and finally getting it up again. She capped me and started off the same way as the first. As she was riding, halfway thru, my little pride of joy slipped out and she continued banging on it, oh god!!! That look on my face, priceless. She immediately stopped and apologised but the naughty side in her took over and she broke out in a laughter. She tried to get it up again by stroking it against her clit and I guess to pleasure herself as well as she was moaning softly while doing so. I guess that hard knock took the gas out my little one. It refused to cooperate so with her tender loving care, she did a combination of hj and bbbj to fire off the final shot. As we lay down, embracing each other, the final minutes approach and the warning sign came. So we quickly showered and got dressed. While I put on the grey boxers, she couldnt help but to laugh again and pinched my butt.

Looks : 8/10 (Really much better than her pic, cutesy looks with the smile that melt hearts)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and slender legs, my type. Not for boobs or butt lover)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Longer duration would gain an extra point)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Those kittenish purrs)
GFE: 8.5 (So playful, so naughty and so cheeky)

She's more of a fun and playful girl, don expect a very pro service from her. It makes for a very refreshing and enjoyable play session.

Judging from this girl, garfield is worthy of our support.
Cheers~

m0n3ym1nd$$$
03-11-2006, 11:46 AM
MY FIRST EVER FIRST BLOOD!!!

now i finally understand why first blood have all the hype... cos' its when the girl just arrived Singapore and is super Horny, super willing to serve and super WET! :D c/o of frank, I got my first blood. Received the sms and without even looking, I just accept. Why not? since its after work and I am free. Afterall, I have trust in his stocks.

Got to the hotel but got a slight delay so went for a short drink. Decided to buy some fruits for her too. Give her a warmth welcome, and impression tt SG guys are good. Not all SG guys bonk and run away... like tht Vienna incident. received an SMS and happily make my way up, not knowing what is in stall for first blooders.

SAWADEE KRUP

first stage of action.. saw a real cute, smooth fair skin gal! ask her how old, and she told me 23yo. Best of all, her hokkien is quite good leh! boss say she can speak teochew, but it doesnt affect me much, as i dun speak teochew. However, using hokkien to converse is enough. when she flicks her hair, she always gives the cutesy sign of tongue sticking out. Its like her tongue needa some action... got that as a hint and went straight to french her! from sitting frenching, to standing frenchcing to stripping frenching and still, french all the way to the toilet for our bath. Bath was SOP, but thorough. After the bath, i dun even need to go back bath again. Some gals' bath are so minimal, u still feel dirty, but hers was good. Makes me feeling so nice, i cannot bonk to dirty myself. hehe

1-2-3 go!

Got into bed action after drying up and a little bit of teasing. Hard to attack each others' private. Don't wanna let go so ended up in 69 position. fully explore hers.. while she dun even need to explore, she atttack mine. BBBJ was superb! no doubts... guys must try it, to taste whats BBBJ~ 69 position for ard 10mins. My junior was screaming for help to get out of her mouth. I almost cum. but i controlled and soon, i reverse her, capped on, and just slowly insert... hers was tight! maybe cos' i first blood... thats why everoyne rushing for first blood eh? it was really wonderful sex. like making love. not commercial sesx. moaning was real, wetness could be felt from the bed sheets... :p My FR is not very good to desribe in full details, but I can say, if u dun try it, u wun taste it. reading FRs wun sextisfy you.

ratings:
name: ANA
looks: 7.5/10 (diff pple diff taste, i find her cute and i like fair gals)
figure: 7/10
bath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 8/10 + 1 point= 9/10 for the tightnes and wetness
GFE: 9.5/10 (making love)

up me for my first blood attempt... finally getting into the mood for firstblood..anymore chances?

f.cuker
03-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Nice one Goodie. :rolleyes:

Ep1 [The Tomb Raider] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1686896&postcount=40)
Ep1_error (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1686961&postcount=41)
Ep2 [The Heart Snatcher] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1688702&postcount=56)
Ep3 [The Pristine] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1716290&postcount=67)
Ep4 & Ep5 [E] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1725851&postcount=191)

Please UP UP my reputation if you've enjoyed this episode/s of 90 :)

wahliew_28
03-11-2006, 11:59 AM
FR on ALICE

Thanks to bro garfield and beauthaiful... I managed to get the first blood for alice. As alice's pictures were not loaded up the night before, i had no idea how she looked. But bro beauthaiful assured me she looks chio, so i agreed.

I reached the hotel 15 minutes b4 the appointed time and smsed bro garfield. He told me gotta wait awhile cause of flight delay and taxi went wrong route somemore. So i went to a convenience store nearby to get some stuff. When i came back, i saw two thai girls sitting on the sofa at the lobby with their lugguage. I was wondering if they were bro garfield's girls anna and alice. And one of them really quite chio, so i was hoping its her liao... haha... nvm... so i waited at the lobby patiently for bro garfield's signal. Not long after, the two girls took their lugguage and went up the lift.

30 minutes went past, and finally i got the signal to go up. When i reached the floor, i saw the chambermaid standing right at the lift opening, but she din go in. she was staring at me but i ignored her. I think i too kan cheong... and went to the wrong room. I knock a few times and no one answered the door. so i called Bro garfield and realise i went to the wrong room. Its right on the ooposite side of the corridoor, so passed by the auntie again and she keep staring... haha... dunno why oso. anyway, this time went correct room liao... knock once and the door was opened.

Surprise surprise~!!! When the door flung open, it was the girl i saw downstairs. She immediately recognised me and said "I saw you at the lobby~!!!" haha... It was kind of an icebreaker already... She was in a spag with super short tights... yummy... i could sense her playfulness the moment i stepped in. She was a very bubbly girl, hopping around, humming tunes, teasing me. We hugged each other on the bed talking to each other like long lost lovers. Her english skills were average. We spent awhile cuddling b4 she suggested shower. so in we went....

Shower was quite good. She would keep using her boobs to rub my body. Here, i have to say, her boobs are not exactly nice. Its rather small, doesn't look like a B, more like an A and its not very firm. But, oh well... ok, to go on... She kept hugging me tightly from behind and go up and down. And i gotta say she's got some skills with her hands. I like the way she rubs my rod, and it stood immediately. Then i asked her for shampoo also, cos i wanna wash my hair after a whole day out. I was actually shampooing myself when she stopped me and said she wanna shampoo for me, with a cheeky look on her face. So i squatted down and let her do it. To my surprise, she had some skills. It was like shamppooing in a hair salon... with scalp massaging and stuff... after we finished showering, i asked her if she work in salon before, she just smiled and said "you like?... come tommorrow, i wash for you nice nice.." whoa~!!! i wonder what kinda nice nice she meant...

on the bed, we teased each other for a while. She was stretching to take her stuff from the side table when i went to tickle her feet. She jumped up and we started tickling each other for a while... then all of a sudden, we went on to the real thing. She started working magin with her hands and doing catbath. It was very very sensual. And she would make very erotic noises that got me high. Her catbath is awesome. She would really nibble the ears furiously, den down to your neck and to the nipples... She sucked hard, with the occasional biting... which was very very shiok.... machiam like i kenna rape by her liddat... muahaha... BBBJ was even better... She really knows how to do it right.. with the ideal amount of suction and speed and tongue teasing... in no time, my dick was fucking wet. really fucking wet with her saliva. and she ate my balls too... throughout, she would make very erotic noises. I dunno how to explain, but it sure does help alot in stimulating my senses. During her BBBJ can already feel myself cumming... and alas, when FJ started, a couple of minutes in missionary was all it took to finish me off... During missionary, she's still very busy... She will grab and lock my hips and urging me to go deeper and faster, and also pulling my face very close to hers, wrapping her hands around my neck... while nibbling my ears and kissing my neck all over... it was like a very hot making out session...

After washing up... she jumped onto the bed and started teasing my bro again. Wah~!!! so fast ah i thought... but in fact she was realli just playing. I was sitting upright leaning on the back of the bed watching soccer highlights on tv... while she just cuddled up very very close to me with her face embedded on the side of my neck..

After a while, she started tickling my brother again... and again she worked her magic. I will cut short on second round cause this FR is getting a little too long... What we did was Catbath > BBBJ > Missionary > Doggie > Cowgirl > Missionary and alas i still couldn't come so i asked her to HJ instead. After HJ-ing for awhile i still couldn't come.. so i told her nvm.. forget it... den she lay down beside me, head on my shoulders... but her hands were still working and trying to tease my bro... haha... So i assured her again and took her hands. I was felling abit tired so i fell alseep. haha... When i woke up, she looked at me and laughed... and said "You sleep right~??" hahah... anyway, i laid down awhile more and then went to wash up.
Just a note: she can get abit rough while doing cowgirl... wah... she rock really hard and i was seriously abit worried for my bro during that time...
Also, like what bro goodie said... she isn't really keen on frenching...

After that, I got changed... TCSS for awhile more... i paid her... and before i left she again reminded me... "come tommorrow... i shampoo your hair for you..." haha...

THANKS BRO GARFIELD for alice... and also Bro beauthaiful for reserving 1st blood for me... Cheers~!!!

Summary
Face: 8/10 (she's got a pretty face, look abit like a hongkong actress, can't remember the name)
Body: 7/10 (petite)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (Small and not very firm)
Frenching: She's not really keen
BBBJ: 8/10 (Skilled worker)
FJ: 8/10 (i love the sounds she makes.. and how she looks like she's enjoying so much)
GFE: 9/10 (long-lost wild girlfriend kinda feeling)
Attitude: 9/10 (bubbly, playful girl)

mave
03-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Bro add me in ur group...:D

slyer
03-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi all bros~
join my group with sammynick and contact no. for approval!

Premieres 2 Nov 2006'

First blood for ANA still avail!

i have applied to join ur group bro. hope u will approve

garfield3233
03-11-2006, 02:09 PM
thanks bro for all the encouragement and support!
thanks bro goodielecks, wahliew_28, m0n3ym1nd$$$ for the FRs!
thanks for applying in my groups!
those applied with nick and contact, will be approved..
thanks those who upped my points!

MEOW

Da Vinci
03-11-2006, 05:55 PM
fwah! a cartoon OKT? :p
very orangely indeed...

those FRs gets me in the mood.... but i still outstation! :mad:

garfield3233
03-11-2006, 06:38 PM
fwah! a cartoon OKT? :p
very orangely indeed...

those FRs gets me in the mood.... but i still outstation! :mad:

Dun worry bro,thr'll always be constance gd stuffs in my gp.......hv u register to be in it????

y2jy2j
03-11-2006, 06:46 PM
tried ana today.. a very fair and chatty gal.. good gfe and her frenching was great :D

ratings:
name: ana
looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10, warm and tight
GFE: 10/10

garfield3233
04-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks to all bros who supported garfield and the FR u guys wrote.....garfield wil always strive to bring better qualities to all members in my gp.....on this wkend,garfield uploaded afew liveshots of the duoble A quality,members pls check it out.....and of cos,book your slot fast if u r keen on them.....thanks again

luckycharm
04-11-2006, 09:35 PM
FR on Ana

This is my first time using bro Garfield service, booking procedure and overall process is good just like other okt.

Face: 7/10 looks just like the photo, not stunning but above average
Body: 7/10 smooth fair skin, a little bit baby fat which I like, slim waist
Boob: 7/10 about b cup, with light brown nipple. Her nipples are very sensitive
Pussy: 7/10 just a little pubic hair, small labia, small clit, gets wet naturally
Kissing: 8/10 this girl loves to french
BBBJ: 7/10 will lick your dick and balls all over, weak suction but acceptable

Attitude: 9/10 Ana is a very friendly girl, she's also very chatty. Could only
speak a little teochew but her Japanese is quite good, ended up speaking japanese with her. Maybe I got chemistry with her, but i really enjoy the session with her. After second round we keep chatting until realize that I overshoot my stay. Sorry about that bro Garfield.

FJ: 8.5/10 This girl knows how to fuck, she grind and push her hip in synch with my thrust. We did a lot of position and she was very accomodating, after both session, we were both panting and sweating.

GFE: 8/10 Doesn't feel like fucking a pro working gal, she stays with me after
our love making session and chat rather than simply disappear into the toilet cleaning after herself like other freelancer.

overall: 8/10 A very nice session for me, if only she would bath together

Thx bro Garfield.

garfield3233
05-11-2006, 11:00 AM
thank you bro luckycharm for the FR~

slots still available for this 2 great babes!
service guaranteed! :)

maleman67
05-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Had Ana yesterday afternoon.

y2jy2j and luckycharm FR is exactly spot on, so i shall not repeat them.

A couple of extra notes though.... her English is not so good, so dun expect
to hold a decent English conversation.

She is a pure Chinese, though from Thailand.
Nipple are extremely small... like a little gal..... :)

This gal enjoys having sex. Told me she has phonesex with boyfriend.
I like kinky gals like this.

Too bad she didn't shower with me though, but she's a very sweet and
cheery gal.... very GFE.

garfield3233
05-11-2006, 12:45 PM
thanks maleman67,for your FR and support....garfield strives to bring the best to all members,remember.....?and i'm glad you r pleased with the 1st session over my side......wkends slots for double A quality opening for booking,so all memners pls check it out on my gp pg and call for vooking fast......

pokalalo
06-11-2006, 03:59 AM
new okt??? dun think so u are, so fast got senior bros support u, u must be a big potato in disguise! or did u up yourself using yr own clones??? :D

Da Vinci
06-11-2006, 02:58 PM
tried ana today.. a very fair and chatty gal.. good gfe and her frenching was great :D

ratings:
name: ana
looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10, warm and tight
GFE: 10/10

WAH!!! that powerful? GFE 10/10.. i thought only real GF will have... :p
she will be on one of my uplist when i returns..

garfield3233
06-11-2006, 03:17 PM
WAH!!! that powerful? GFE 10/10.. i thought only real GF will have... :p
she will be on one of my uplist when i returns..
waiting for your support bro Da Vinci,seems like u hvnt join my gp yet for viewing of my double A quality........Limited slots for Alice for todae thou,members pls book early to avoid disappointment.........Garfield strives to bring u guys top quality.......

owkan
06-11-2006, 05:41 PM
FR for ANA~

thks bro frank for arranging the slot for me.. was itching for 1 bonk after getting pay. got frank, but his season of huggies not yet arrived... so settled for ANA after his assurance on service.

INDEED!!! SERVICE IS THE WORD...
if u looking for GFE, like what bro y2jy2j says, 10/10, and looking for service, go for her! her looks not that ooohhh aaahhh but her service, one of the tops i ever received from my short bonking career.
Communication, no probs.. she can speak hokkien and english. Frenching, lagi no probs.. she french u like nobody's biz!! even after my 2 bonks, she never failed to leave me.. most gals, will juz leave to toilet to clean up first.. she wait for me.. clean for me.. before cleaning herself. Amazing gal. 2 thumbs up!

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 9.9/10
Frenching: 9.9/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 8+1/10 (1 point for the caring attitude)
Damage: $130/90/2

realli good gal.. take care of her! she did ask me SG where fun? :D

garfield3233
06-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks bro owkan for the FR posted.....thanks for the support and trust u hv in frank and me too......all members who supported GARFIELD,miilion thanks to u guys too.....Limited slots for double A for the day,members who wish to taste how gd this 2 gals r from the FRs posted,book fast.......call me directly for members' rate........

garfield3233
07-11-2006, 10:05 AM
As a way to say thank you for the supports to all samsters cum members of garfield_beauties,both Ana & Alice will be @ SPECIAL PROMOTION price for all members......please check the rate @ my gp.Limited time only,book fast

garfield3233
07-11-2006, 12:33 PM
As a way to say thank you for the supports to all samsters cum members of garfield_beauties,both Ana & Alice will be @ SPECIAL PROMOTION price for all members......please check the rate @ my gp.Limited time only,book fast

All members kindly check gp pg for pricing

garfield3233
07-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Slots for promotion price limited......book fast to avoid disappointment.....

homeosapian
08-11-2006, 10:55 AM
I had a surprise when I got a sms from garfield.
Cos I just join her group, hasn't tried her gals yet.

Me ask for Alice... and quikly got a slot 1 hour later.. then I thought to myself.. so fast.. maybe not good.
Went to see the pic in the forum.. also not very pretty.. but since I confirmed and only had that 5 pm slot I am free.. and of course...at the price that was offered, I just go ahead.

Knocked on the door.. did not expect to see any great beauty .. and surprise.. she is pretty.. the pic in the forum did not do her justice..

inside, we had a good hug.. she is really small and pettite..look tanned, and nice features.
undress me and hung up m clothes...
then bath me in the toilet.. did not had the bath tub treatment, but I am ok.. cos she was pleasent throughout the whole wash.

I dried myself and lay on the bed...she took a while to wash up about 5 minutes...

Then she came and gave a catbath...a short BBBJ, would have wish if it was a little longer.. but already too hot already.. then capped and enter with her o top. Changed two position and came

This is the part I like after that.. she massage me gentlely and then aroused me after a good 40 min.. licked me like no body busisness, capped me and I came a second time in 5 min again...this is the fastest 2nd time I came!

after that I bath myself and dress up , paid up and go

What is good...
she is pretty...7.5/10
GF...8/10
attitute..7.5/10

What can be improved..
should have better sound stero.. she quite shy/ quite..so not much of sound effect(or may me not good enough!)
should have bath me when I finished..this is minor.. but though it will help to add a few more GF feel

Overall..
7.5/10...
happy and sextisfied..

Will I RTF... yes...

garfield3233
08-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks bro homeosapian,for your FR....am glad too tat u had a wonderful session wif alice.....she indeed is a vy shy gerl,but damn playful when u can get her to the mood.bro homeopasian,i believe u noe tis better than any 1 else,rite???haha....Limited slots for PROMOTION Price left regarding Alice the playful & Ana the seducer.intersted party,book fast to avoid disappointment......!I had a surprise when I got a sms from garfield.
Cos I just join her group, hasn't tried her gals yet.

Me ask for Alice... and quikly got a slot 1 hour later.. then I thought to myself.. so fast.. maybe not good.
Went to see the pic in the forum.. also not very pretty.. but since I confirmed and only had that 5 pm slot I am free.. and of course...at the price that was offered, I just go ahead.

Knocked on the door.. did not expect to see any great beauty .. and surprise.. she is pretty.. the pic in the forum did not do her justice..

inside, we had a good hug.. she is really small and pettite..look tanned, and nice features.
undress me and hung up m clothes...
then bath me in the toilet.. did not had the bath tub treatment, but I am ok.. cos she was pleasent throughout the whole wash.

I dried myself and lay on the bed...she took a while to wash up about 5 minutes...

Then she came and gave a catbath...a short BBBJ, would have wish if it was a little longer.. but already too hot already.. then capped and enter with her o top. Changed two position and came

This is the part I like after that.. she massage me gentlely and then aroused me after a good 40 min.. licked me like no body busisness, capped me and I came a second time in 5 min again...this is the fastest 2nd time I came!

after that I bath myself and dress up , paid up and go

What is good...
she is pretty...7.5/10
GF...8/10
attitute..7.5/10

What can be improved..
should have better sound stero.. she quite shy/ quite..so not much of sound effect(or may me not good enough!)
should have bath me when I finished..this is minor.. but though it will help to add a few more GF feel

Overall..
7.5/10...
happy and sextisfied..

Will I RTF... yes...

Lustro
09-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Had a session with ANA last nite, i belived enough had been said bout her in the previous FR so i'll leave out the normal senarios based FRs and give a different one this time. Also..giving my views on our new bro garfield's services. FRs on our own bros hard to come by one leh. :p

Basically the whole session can be summed up with one word...TIGHT. hell yeah, she's so tight that i hardly can do anything else other then missionary smoothly. junior was being squeezed dry everytime it came. haha. Shiok! Till now i still dunno why & how can be so tight even with some lube applied for the 2nd half. felt like bonking a virgin all over again. woke up tis morning with junior still limp from all the tightness last nite. pretty rare waking up limp, as a guy u'll know. :D

Only thing is she's very chatty. might be a turn-off for some bros whom prefer to less talk more action.. can speak half-bucket of english & hokkien. but her jap was so fluent that she can easily passed off as a jap girl. ended the session with her moaning & screaming in jap. haha. just like an AV girl. great session!

thumbs up for garfield bro. honest enough to not exploit her as a jap. he could easily charge slightly more if he instructed her to only speak jap. I see another good & honest bro in the house liao. also, arranging the session was easy & fast. liked how he gave me available slots other then others whom usually ask me wat time i want,how i know what time they have sia. its a waste of time for both sides ma. hehe.

garfield3233
09-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Had a session with ANA last nite, i belived enough had been said bout her in the previous FR so i'll leave out the normal senarios based FRs and give a different one this time. Also..giving my views on our new bro garfield's services. FRs on our own bros hard to come by one leh. :p

Basically the whole session can be summed up with one word...TIGHT. hell yeah, she's so tight that i hardly can do anything else other then missionary smoothly. junior was being squeezed dry everytime it came. haha. Shiok! Till now i still dunno why & how can be so tight even with some lube applied for the 2nd half. felt like bonking a virgin all over again. woke up tis morning with junior still limp from all the tightness last nite. pretty rare waking up limp, as a guy u'll know. :D

Only thing is she's very chatty. might be a turn-off for some bros whom prefer to less talk more action.. can speak half-bucket of english & hokkien. but her jap was so fluent that she can easily passed off as a jap girl. ended the session with her moaning & screaming in jap. haha. just like an AV girl. great session!

thumbs up for garfield bro. honest enough to not exploit her as a jap. he could easily charge slightly more if he instructed her to only speak jap. I see another good & honest bro in the house liao. also, arranging the session was easy & fast. liked how he gave me available slots other then others whom usually ask me wat time i want,how i know what time they have sia. its a waste of time for both sides ma. hehe.

Thanks bro lustro for the FR posted....GARFIELD is always honest and believe in striving the best to bring the best to members.Btw,double A oredi no more in sg....follow be their departure is BESS out of the best,kindly check out on my other thread......