PDA

View Full Version : Warning to all bros

iphone1s
27-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Bros,

You did the hard work to find a MP that suits you, the chemistry flows and you had a great time.

You shared the good news online and some idiots came along, asking you for the contacts. Chemistry and nothing work out for them, they trash your playground.

What i can suggest is, either you share it to trusted bros or any senior samsters here. The last thing you ever want is some goondu to spoil things.

Play hard, play smart

sinpaokong
27-06-2016, 10:44 PM
This has been the problem with some samsters. Just because they do not received the level of service they want from an individual ml, they smear the whole spa or mp. Maybe it was not even the fault of the ml. This is most ungentlemanly.

iphone1s
27-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Thats why there is a need to be cautious to whom you share the contact with.

They may not appreciate and treasure what u treasure. You do all the hardwork in finding a good playground.

They reap your hardwork and trash it after that.

Just ignore those asking for contacts. Just pure idiots.

Benjamintan789
27-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Thats why there is a need to be cautious to whom you share the contact with.

They may not appreciate and treasure what u treasure. You do all the hardwork in finding a good playground.

They reap your hardwork and trash it after that.

Just ignore those asking for contacts. Just pure idiots.
Thanks for the contacts

iphone1s
27-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the contacts

Go to bed, kid

Benjamintan789
27-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Go to bed, kid

I'm at Tampines 1

iphone1s
27-06-2016, 10:53 PM
I'm at Tampines 1

Good for u. Good night

M0ntblanc
27-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Fully agree but some joints not worth sharing yet some people still share... Even knowing the joint is famous for chopping people or providing poor services...

Abcdefghijklmn
28-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Bros,

You did the hard work to find a MP that suits you, the chemistry flows and you had a great time.

You shared the good news online and some idiots came along, asking you for the contacts. Chemistry and nothing work out for them, they trash your playground.

What i can suggest is, either you share it to trusted bros or any senior samsters here. The last thing you ever want is some goondu to spoil things.

Play hard, play smart

It depend le. Last time I was blind. Fallen for a ml then trying to be protective. Things posted in sbf, I ask if she want to be posted, when she said no, I tried my best to get it remove.

When the facts are known to me, I only get upset that she was only putting an act.

Any way, playground is playground.

archer69
28-06-2016, 01:21 AM
just let it be lah, some joints gone and the new one will appear. it just a process no need to worry about.

power69
28-06-2016, 02:42 AM
no bj no hj , no sex.
Msg n bath.
Nothing can chop.

Msg shop, not new in spore,.
Those pioneer, usually eurasian..
Set up by sportmen, ex boxer..
For sportmen.

One1wan
28-06-2016, 03:50 AM
But some newbies here genuinely want good contacts and will not do these bullshit if not up to their expectation. Guess its hard to know which are the good guys and which are the arseholes even if you do some background check on them.

romeo1988
28-06-2016, 04:19 AM
Go to bed boy....

johnn
28-06-2016, 05:33 AM
But some newbies here genuinely want good contacts and will not do these bullshit if not up to their expectation. Guess its hard to know which are the good guys and which are the arseholes even if you do some background check on them.

after trying go report antivice...
dun know want to give ctc or not.

Abcdefghijklmn
28-06-2016, 06:16 AM
It depend le. Last time I was blind. Fallen for a ml then trying to be protective. Things posted in sbf, I ask if she want to be posted, when she said no, I tried my best to get it remove.

When the facts are known to me, I only get upset that she was only putting an act.

I guess I start to share my secret playground.

This joint is in the west, good location towards mrt. there are only 1 half-active thread and 1 dead thread on them.

Entrance: $50
Hj: $50

most of them allow auto roam at top and most will only do if you are regulars. Any thing extra is at the lady's discreet.

This joint is famous for clean joint.

I will share with bros above points 50 and above.

BADDDman
28-06-2016, 10:51 AM
As a samster we can't always please each other. MLs have even Harder task : they CANNOT please every samster customer.

Thus some spiteful samsters resort to reporting + undermine ML + MP.

We urge samsters to expose the LOUSY service providers here in SBF - there are some threads specially created for reporting such places.

this is MORE EFFECTIVE than reporting to AV - in my humble opinion .......

just let it be lah, some joints gone and the new one will appear. it just a process no need to worry about.

fullofrubbish
28-06-2016, 09:25 PM
As a samster we can't always please each other. MLs have even Harder task : they CANNOT please every samster customer.

Thus some spiteful samsters resort to reporting + undermine ML + MP.

We urge samsters to expose the LOUSY service providers here in SBF - there are some threads specially created for reporting such places.

this is MORE EFFECTIVE than reporting to AV - in my humble opinion .......

Why does ML have a harder task ? All they need to do is to provide the basic service and not to treat customers like an ATM If many brothers provide negative feedback on a particular shop the next best thing is of course to report to AV.

johnn
28-06-2016, 10:24 PM
funny ts say clean, but hj leh...
report to av ....chek ark. cruel.

M0ntblanc
29-06-2016, 01:53 AM
I think unless the girls did something very bad if not no need spoil ppl rice bowl la.. They come sg also trying to earn a living but if they got sickness or chop ppl like no tml then I think should give them a warning to make them wake up and not call AV cause our AV got too much fl dome 2 or ktv to raid better not add their workload and raid hc of spa la

Booker
29-06-2016, 07:51 AM
I think the idea of reporting bad services in a dedicated thread. That way it serves as a warning to samsters, at the same time it can also be "validated" if the claims are valid or if the smaster is asking for the sky.

:D

Tsa7
29-06-2016, 08:51 AM
As one Bro once said "One's Man meat is another Man's poison". Can't remember who was it though but what he said I have experienced it. 😜

Unless the ML shortchange in service or jack up the rates, there'll be Bros who will verify 😁 and post here to warn. This is what this forum is all about.

Cheers!

BADDDman
29-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Good reminder to uphold the spirit of SBF FORUM - I UPP YOU BRO 🖒

As one Bro once said "One's Man meat is another Man's poison". Can't remember who was it though but what he said I have experienced it. 😜

Unless the ML shortchange in service or jack up the rates, there'll be Bros who will verify 😁 and post here to warn. This is what this forum is all about.

Cheers!

johnn
29-06-2016, 09:04 PM

freelance dome use to have long list of customer
Hp numbers

johnn
29-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Why does ML have a harder task ? All they need to do is to provide the basic service and not to treat customers like an ATM If many brothers provide negative feedback on a particular shop the next best thing is of course to report to AV.

if shop got no job..
any customer go in will get squeeze for money.
like atm.

johnn
30-06-2016, 02:59 AM
cus get angry becos svc dont tally up
with the juicy report.
The gal ask ppl write until too good.

Abcdefghijklmn
30-06-2016, 07:25 AM
It depend on luck and chemistry.

Some of them look really good on photo. When you meet, it is like "did you go to the wrong room"?

I have my fair share of bad services, their ultimate goal is to get as much money in the shortest time.

Last time I was protective on the joint(s) that I alway patrol, now I am sharing because who know the Bros may get lucky and have better services than I do.

johnn
30-06-2016, 10:23 AM
the gal come just for the money,as many client as possible.
many review may not be accurate.
to make ts happy to get more point.
like a dam good fuck with a lover.
think raid soon.

Spytheman
30-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Thanks Abcdfefghijklmn for his recommendation , yes the place is cool and clean and discrete ...
And special is on the table for sure ..

OsamaBinLaden
30-06-2016, 11:43 PM

Cheers!

one man's meat is another man's poison... i always use that disclaimer in all my FRs...

but hor... juz asking hor... if i ask nicely for contact do u think i can get or not? :confused: :confused:

johnn
30-06-2016, 11:54 PM
cant get ctc??
Mean save money.
Veri bad economy now

Kalyan
01-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Bros,

Play hard, play smart

Whether you share or not such damaging FR to the ML will still happen. Only thing is you will feel bad if that write up was a SBF bro you have disclosed the playground.
I have seen so many negative write up everywhere.
Some you could see that the bro got very high expectations. But some also due to bad attitude of the ML. We know those ladies in this line to be very emotional. Even regular customer like me could received not so good service from the same ML. Give and take and no point to be so pissed off till trying to destroy that ML. We must have the gesture as a guy and not to be so petty. Juz my 2 cents. :)

crackpod
01-07-2016, 11:02 AM
just read and take the feedback from fellow forum-er as a guide.
statistically if good FR is much more than bad...chances are good.

the thing is that we are dealing with another human being...

chemistry, mood for the day, waking up at the wrong side of the bed and etc...all plays a part though it's in the ML professional interest to please their customer. "one's man meat is another man's poison" says that we can also be very subjective, a favourite quote "one type of rice feeds 100 types of man"

no need to get worked up. take it as an experience and learnt something from it and move on. sorry my 2 cents worth..

BADDDman
01-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Very insightful saying crackpod 👌👌

Similarly i believe not just Good FR from a small bunch of samsters - but Good FR from wider collection of various samsters would Convince me invest my hard earned $$ with the HC, MP or ML 👌

just read and take the feedback from fellow forum-er as a guide.
statistically if good FR is much more than bad...chances are good.

the thing is that we are dealing with another human being...

chemistry, mood for the day, waking up at the wrong side of the bed and etc...all plays a part though it's in the ML professional interest to please their customer. "one's man meat is another man's poison" says that we can also be very subjective, a favourite quote "one type of rice feeds 100 types of man"

no need to get worked up. take it as an experience and learnt something from it and move on. sorry my 2 cents worth..

Abcdefghijklmn
01-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Whether you share or not such damaging FR to the ML will still happen. Only thing is you will feel bad if that write up was a SBF bro you have disclosed the playground.
I have seen so many negative write up everywhere.
Some you could see that the bro got very high expectations. But some also due to bad attitude of the ML. We know those ladies in this line to be very emotional. Even regular customer like me could received not so good service from the same ML. Give and take and no point to be so pissed off till trying to destroy that ML. We must have the gesture as a guy and not to be so petty. Juz my 2 cents. :)
Some times the ml is smarter than you think if you are trying to destroy her.

Any way, I am sharing a joint at page 1. If any bro want the contact, please pm me.

Sharing is caring. If you wish to exchange, I am good with the suggestion too.

fullofrubbish
01-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Very insightful saying crackpod ����

Similarly i believe not just Good FR from a small bunch of samsters - but Good FR from wider collection of various samsters would Convince me invest my hard earned $$ with the HC, MP or ML ��

Mai kay kiang here . :) How would you know it is a good fr ???

power69
01-07-2016, 06:19 PM
many masg gal boyfrend write good review... no horse run.
many bro write good review too, can get ten point.

Ninja Master
04-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Very good read. One of the few threads where I go through all posts by bros.

My 2 cents, not luck if you are the bros that chiong MPs and meet someone with chemistry. Bound to meet one that suits you if you chiong long enough. And also not luck if you bump into someone that just cannot make it or worst spoil the day for you. But hey, end of the day,fool me once u r the fool. Fool me twice I am the fool.

Hard earned money,spent wisely. And u cannot avoid wasting on someone who doesn't deserve your money......but that's life. Let it go and On to the next ML!:D

Trueno_ong
04-07-2016, 10:42 PM

My 2 cents, not luck if you are the bros that chiong MPs and meet someone with chemistry. Bound to meet one that suits you if you chiong long enough. And also not luck if you bump into someone that just cannot make it or worst spoil the day for you. But hey, end of the day,fool me once u r the fool. Fool me twice I am the fool.

Hard earned money,spent wisely. And u cannot avoid wasting on someone who doesn't deserve your money......but that's life. Let it go and On to the next ML!:D
Bro Ninja Master, 100% agree with what you wrote. ML is still ML they are here to make $$.
We there to relax and release only HaHa.

supa76
05-07-2016, 12:08 AM
I 'm always mindful of MR online because usually it cuts both ways. Not everyone like hard massage or into soothing Swedish style. Everybody preference differs.

I would ask my buddies to go test water first to save some pocket money before i try.:D

realise
05-07-2016, 03:06 AM
100% agreed man

BADDDman
05-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Good Ninja report - indeed that is LIFE 😉

we learn to take things as they sail along. Be it good or bad endings - we take them all in our own strife.

I ask newbies Why allow 1 new ML to spoil his day..... Yr next ML shall be better - be sure + be happy. Thats the TRUE spirit of SBF 🖒

iceiceice
05-07-2016, 11:35 AM
after reading all your commends, surprise to see all the sibei senior here haha.

after the HC era back in 2010, all the grounds are scattered with 24 hours spa coming in as popular. just walk around or turn around we have spa and massage every where. Due to competition, bosses close one eye to allow ladies to do more than what is allowed. however, some are really hit and run. there is no way to keep every samster happy.

power69
05-07-2016, 03:28 PM
after reading all your commends, surprise to see all the sibei senior here haha.

after the HC era back in 2010, all the grounds are scattered with 24 hours spa coming in as popular. just walk around or turn around we have spa and massage every where. Due to competition, bosses close one eye to allow ladies to do more than what is allowed. however, some are really hit and run. there is no way to keep every samster happy.

24hr category licence can employ their own village china gals
come here.
normal masg shop only pr,sporean malaysia work permits.
they dont like work with china boo boss.

johnn
05-07-2016, 06:01 PM

all kind of ppl...
Some get jealous cos of
Other better svc, n galfrend feeling

ShittyAss
05-07-2016, 11:25 PM
all kind of ppl...
Some get jealous cos of
Other better svc, n galfrend feeling

Hahaha.. While some attempt to impress girls by telling them every stuff about sbf. Probably to get free fucks? Ha

Regaine
06-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Hahaha.. While some attempt to impress girls by telling them every stuff about sbf. Probably to get free fucks? Ha

No need to tell . Nowadays the girls know how to come to sbf and read. :)

BADDDman
07-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Supa smart point of view.

Indeed most of us depend on buddies or fello samsters here to test water first.

Good massage takes long time to spread. Lousy massage spreads like wildfire 😵

I 'm always mindful of MR online because usually it cuts both ways. Not everyone like hard massage or into soothing Swedish style. Everybody preference differs.

I would ask my buddies to go test water first to save some pocket money before i try.:D

Regaine
14-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Upz thread for awareness .

power69
14-07-2016, 03:13 PM
yes awareness..
dont fall onto the trap,
gal ask member to write juicy fr,no horse run report.
to lure members go there.
can get points ..

power69
14-07-2016, 03:15 PM
yes...warning....
report written to get point.
no good fuck., half water masg

Pussycheongster
19-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Help us bro from wasting our hard earned moolahs

spitfire71
19-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Good for awareness. Thanks!

johnn
19-07-2016, 09:07 PM
lousy one will ask friend write a nohorse run juicy report.

neo6874
20-07-2016, 05:40 AM
Hi Bro, there are genuine newbies like me who does his homework & learning to contribute to this forum.

Sometimes I also write post like 'can share contact pls?'

May I suggest a more achievable challenge for genuine newbie so that we can prove ourselves & not being shut out by mere points?

johnn
21-07-2016, 12:23 AM
cold horse ask member write,
best in spore gem doing no horse run.
to lure many member going the den.

M0ntblanc
21-07-2016, 08:51 AM
I think my fr about 99% no horse run ba :D quite accurate most of the time... Maybe once or twice see wrong the figure lol..

Giansex
21-07-2016, 08:54 AM
I think my fr about 99% no horse run ba :D quite accurate most of the time... Maybe once or twice see wrong the figure lol..

ya bro mount blanc..but some are being paid to write fr for the joint.not didficult to id the ts.hahaha.

sianren
21-07-2016, 09:53 AM

Totally agree, but I just lazy to write....lol

johnn
21-07-2016, 02:13 PM
hc closed down by av,open small shop
nearby, rental dam expensive.
ask regular write fake fr to bring in customer.
no horse run..
careful.
if hj jg bargain a liitle will give half fuck job..
money come...

Regaine
21-07-2016, 02:22 PM
ya bro mount blanc..but some are being paid to write fr for the joint.not didficult to id the ts.hahaha.

That is why I always read those juicy reports with a pinch of salt . Just remember this saying " One man's meat is another poison " .

Regaine
21-07-2016, 02:23 PM
hc closed down by av,open small shop
nearby, rental dam expensive.
ask regular write fake fr to bring in customer.
no horse run..
careful.
if hj jg bargain a liitle will give half fuck job..
money come...

These sort of shops won't last long .

power69
22-07-2016, 06:14 PM
weekend awareness...
fake report comin soon,
all want to get point
gals ask carot head to write a very exciting report,
and up point.
make more money

power69
23-07-2016, 02:19 PM

yes ,gal acting only, actually they need a nice juicy fr in sbf,
fake nvr mind, just to pull in more newbies.
a carot head will standby to up points.

Montserrat
23-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Well said, all bros
Play also must play smart and play safe

bigangry
25-07-2016, 12:21 AM
yes ,gal acting only, actually they need a nice juicy fr in sbf,
fake nvr mind, just to pull in more newbies.
a carot head will standby to up points.

Agree with you bro. Lots of carrots in this forum… think they are the only one but in fact is only one of many carrots :rolleyes:

johnn
25-07-2016, 12:15 PM
a lousy masg still got many reviews,
to get points.
up this thread daily for chiong smart awareness

johnn
27-07-2016, 12:46 AM
up for awareness.
the kaypo , boyfrend will write a review to lure
sbf member .