playboysgking
27-06-2016, 09:27 PM
post edited due to lack of proof

playboysgking
27-06-2016, 09:30 PM
He is paid by the okt of ----- to write Fake FRs. FYI bros

playboysgking
27-06-2016, 09:34 PM
moderator comm, how to post images of my conversation with him and also my image of police report filed against him? I want to warn him against all bros here

thanks

comm
27-06-2016, 09:52 PM
when u make a new post, the small icons on top, load pics in blue color , beside the hide icon

playboysgking
27-06-2016, 10:02 PM
when u make a new post, the small icons on top, load pics in blue color , beside the hide icon

I managed to have my WhatsApp conversation, police report filed against him. His conversation with the okt of ----- print screened and will post it here.

I also have a photo of a cheque written payable to him for writing fake FR salary from the okt of the two houses.

He is still currently active in soliciting from the okt of different houses to write fake FR for them.

FYI

Why am I doing this. He used to be my friend till he got so damn mad over this thai prostitute that he even conned me $2,400 to give to her. he is currently going all out to raise $100,000 to give to this whore called Lyuba. He even stole $7,000 from his own mother and that really infurates me

playboysgking
27-06-2016, 10:07 PM
-edited due to lack of proof-

playboysgking
27-06-2016, 10:21 PM

angeloo
27-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Thanks TS for the info, will avoid these 2 houses :D

Btw 1654a is on my shit list too, both okts were damn cocky and rude to me and my colleuge, going to ban them forever :D

And.......who in his right mind will spend $20k on a Thai whore? You sure your Friend not under the gong Tao or something? Thais are notorious for that esp the whores :s8:

comm
27-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Ok looking forward to ur screenshots

playboysgking
27-06-2016, 11:57 PM

comm
28-06-2016, 10:25 AM
I hope u can post up ur queenstown police report and ur whatsapp conversation, there needs to be Proof as u have posted someone else picture online and labelled him a scammer, plus ur accusation of ---- and ---- okts paying for fake fr is also another serious matter that can potentially lead to them being punished or rare case closed down by the av

playboysgking
28-06-2016, 06:28 PM
I have difficulty trying to upload the image file as sbf only allows email links, not images.i have the images to he uploaded.

I am currently undergoing small claims tribunal to get back the money he has cheated me, so i cannot post the police report as yet (the IO advised me not to)

playboysgking
28-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Can you give me 1.5 - 2 mths? I will post my police report after the claims is over.

I knew this guy from visiting ---- and chatting with him. Got to know that he is a web developer but i have a website for him to build as he gives very competitive rates.. i asked for his portfolio and guess what he showed me that he actually do SEO for sammyboyforum before and bragged to me how he wrote fake FRs for 4-5 gl joint

playboysgking
28-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Paid him money and he refused to refund me and continued wanting to collect balance payment from me. Its been over a month now. Finally sensed that something was amiss and decided to lodge report on him.

I was not the only person who got conned there were 2 to 3 others who kena conned but kept silent as their smount were less than $300.

At the start of this year another bro even hired a debt collector to pursue him for payment for amt close to $1000

comm
28-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Can you give me 1.5 - 2 mths? I will post my police report after the claims is over.

I knew this guy from visiting ---- and chatting with him. Got to know that he is a web developer but i have a website for him to build as he gives very competitive rates.. i asked for his portfolio and guess what he showed me that he actually do SEO for sammyboyforum before and bragged to me how he wrote fake FRs for 4-5 gl joint and also in xxxxxboy.org

Hi bro, 2 mths is a long time between, you are making some serious allegations so how about u repost this thread only when u can post proof

Sammyboy forum allows easy upload and pasting of images, u can find the inbuilt image hosting when u make a new post

If u are unable to provide proof tonight then tomorrow morning i will be editing away ur posts

playboysgking
28-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Ok bro. Pls edit away my post.

Can i request that 2 mths later i come back with my police report and you allow me to post again?

How do i contact you so that u allow me to post the personal details again?

panad0l
28-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Why is this thread even in the GL forum?
All the "allegations" against this ----- can't be proven. Maybe OP created all those gumtree ads.