PDA

View Full Version : MPs alone Upper Paya Lebar road

kenji2013
26-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm planning to visit one of the MP alone the junction of Bartley and Upper Paya Lebar but not sure which one to go. Anyone got any recommendation or information about the MPs. There is a Thai MP and Meng MP not sure about the rest. Thanks.

hardrod69
27-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Better lay low bro. The heat is on recently.

Spalove
27-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Bro care to share? Going Upp Paya Lebar later

johnn
28-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Better lay low bro. The heat is on recently.

yes raided payalebar , by tanglin div
see asiaone

kenji2013
03-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Any bro, who have visit this MPs please share with us your experience. Thanks.

MayMassage
03-07-2016, 02:23 PM
yes raided payalebar , by tanglin div
see asiaone

When are they going to raid AMK area?

thenewbie85
03-07-2016, 05:31 PM
A humble short FR from me, I visited I think two different spas along that stretch. Both times, I went late so as not to attract attention. Both were managed by PRCS and in both places, the MLs on night shift duty were less than ideal in terms of looks, age, body etc.

But I gave them props for their massage, which was above avg.but the extras at both places werent worth the money. I don't think there's a need to elaborate details of bad sex-periences (unless u guys want me to), so TS, if you're looking for good massage AND good sex-tras, u might wanna try somewhere else.

Just one guy's humble opinion. :)

adonis
04-07-2016, 03:07 PM
I've been massaged in Meng Spa once long ago.

trama
04-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Not fun. Been there once along the stretch near the car rental. Massage by one of the prc NaNa. Very straightforward. Tel us got special before massage. Hence no teasing or gef. Massage wise ok. Quite pro enough strength.

testoste
17-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Recently recced a relatively new 24-hr spa near the end of Upp Paya Lebar Rd. Got to know about it via Wechat Nearby. Contacted the lady for location.

As usual, for Recce, I opted a 30-min massage for $35. Massaged for about 10-min, she popped the GQ. Standard menu price. Opted for the lowest damage $50. She allowed some roaming. Kissed her bo** n she said sensitive, thereafter just groped without much touching of the nips. After the deed, she asked me to put on the pants, n she massaged my shoulder till about time up.

The masseuse is quite pleasant in term of look. Chatted a bit but I felt a bit rushed.

The room has a bath area.

Verdict: It's just another typical F* MP with average massage. Will I return? Unlikely.

For those who want to try, the hint is quite obvious. Please do not PM me.