PDA

View Full Version : Serious KNN, Ah Heng's entire medical team are local Drs and Nurses!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-06-2016, 03:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Peasants will be lucky to see one or 2 local staff member when they go to hospital, more likely they will be serviced by pinays, PRCs, Mongolian, Myanmar, Indian, etc Nurses and doctors. But At heng only get sinkie staff. Damn good man. No wonder can recover so fast. He donch trust FT medical personnel say so lah. If he does not trust them to attend to him, why he let them in?

Minister Heng Swee Keat discharged from hospital; he has made 'excellent recovery': PMO

SINGAPORE - Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat was discharged from Tan Tock Seng Hospital on Saturday (June 25) after suffering from a stroke more than six weeks ago.
The Prime Minister’s Office said on a statement that Mr Heng “has made an excellent recovery”, but is still on medical leave as the continues his rehabilitation.
"To minimise the risk of infection, his doctors have advised against receiving visitors for the time being," it added.

Mr Heng said in a Facebook post, his first since May 10, that the last few weeks were the "toughest of his life".
A short video was also posted, showing a slimmer but cheerful and mobile Mr Heng thanking his medical team.

In his first public statement since the stroke, he said: "If not for the critical help of many people, including my colleagues in Cabinet on the day of my stroke, I wouldn’t be here now."

Mr Heng's sudden stroke during a Cabinet meeting on May 12 was due to an aneurysm, which is a localised weakening of a blood vessel.
After he collapsed, his Cabinet colleagues who are trained doctors - Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen, Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan and Minister of State Janil Puthucheary - came to his aid immediately.
He underwent successful endovascular coil embolisation of the aneurysm on the same day. He was also treated with antibiotics for a lung infection.
In the statement, Mr Heng thanked the doctors, nurses, and staff of Tan Tock Seng Hospital and the National Neuroscience Institute for their care.
Of the medical staff who assisted him he said: "They showed the best of care, and a warm human touch. They are rays of light when patients and their families are at their lowest."

He also thanked his well-wishers, who had sent him messages of encouragement and good wishes.
“It was not just about medical care. One more thing made a difference... all your prayers and good wishes. I was very touched to hear about the prayers of different religious groups, and to receive all your wishes, cards and flowers. Your good wishes stayed by my side at the hospital, and I’m taking them home with me,” he said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-from-hospital (http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/minister-heng-swee-keat-discharged-from-hospital)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231873-KNN-Ah-Heng-s-entire-medical-team-are-local-Drs-and-Nurses!!&goto=newpost).