PDA

View Full Version : Price vs Service Provided (Opinions)

horneemeeh
23-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Hi bros, I'm posting this here since it is related.

Anyway, visited a reputable MP yesterday without appointment and got a random girl. Found out that she has mixed FR (more to good side). As I was not in mood for FJ so I took BBBJ+CIM ($100) but after awhile of sucking she keep pushing for FJ which I rejected. Around 10 mins left to end of service, I told her to switch to HJ then when I'm gonna cum I'll tell her and she'll CIM.

But then when I'm finally gonna cum I told her so but she reject CIM (WTF???) and since cannot control anymore I just shot to her hands. After wash up I took out $70 and pass her and this was when she kpkb say we agreed price. I told her we agreed $100 for BBBJ+CIM but she no CIM so I willing to pay only $70 since no CIM (BJ is $80 but she reject the CIM which pissed me off so I offer only $70). We argue a bit more and I wanted to bring in the lady boss but then I was too tired to bring things to that level so I just gave the $100 and left.

I am someone who pay by services done so this made me pissed. Would like to know the opinions of bros here on the matter and should I be more relentless next time?

To not stir trouble and protect reputation of the girl (since this only occurred to me as of now), I will not share location nor girls name.

M0ntblanc
23-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Yes she got fault but bro she did bbbj for u at least pay her standard market rate of 80... Sometimes prc girls can be very stingy and demanding... Chiong happy and not get angry over this

telegram
23-06-2016, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't give in no matter how tired. It's obvious she try and chut pattern just because you don't want to do FJ. Giving in gives her the opinion that after a round of bickering she can still get what she wants so chut pattern is the way to go.

Anyway try to stick to a regular there whom you know won't chut pattern. Cheers and chiong safe.

LeeHsienLoong
23-06-2016, 09:22 PM
Do not give in.
These MLs come here to earn and take us for granted.
If they are not happy they can fuck off from Singapore. :cool:

bigbuffalo
23-06-2016, 10:21 PM
I wanted to bring in the lady boss but then I was too tired to bring things to that level so I just gave the $100 and left.

if you think you are too tired and not prepared to stick to your own standard than why argue with the ML ?

Quraisy
23-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Yes I agree with the guys...DO not give in..but do not close doors for negotiations.

But if she is stubborn..then kpkb to the lady boss...cause they know they r not supposed to do this...

horneemeeh
23-06-2016, 10:39 PM
if you think you are too tired and not prepared to stick to your own standard than why argue with the ML ?

it was light at first i was expecting her to just accept but she press on so i just fuck it all

mikek
23-06-2016, 11:20 PM
I don't blame you...sometimes you just want to get the hell out of there...

ShittyAss
23-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Err TS...

When u HJ got oil mah... Then when cim, surely oily also. Maybe that's why she rejected? N when u HJ half way when u want to cum, can't be you ask her to wipe off the oil then cim mah?

Cut her some slack at least... Your pattern really a lot also...

Assume u opt for FJ and then halfway u change to cim.... U cannot possible pay for bbbj cim and not FJ Dio bo?

horneemeeh
24-06-2016, 04:17 AM
Err TS...

When u HJ got oil mah... Then when cim, surely oily also. Maybe that's why she rejected? N when u HJ half way when u want to cum, can't be you ask her to wipe off the oil then cim mah?

Cut her some slack at least... Your pattern really a lot also...

Assume u opt for FJ and then halfway u change to cim.... U cannot possible pay for bbbj cim and not FJ Dio bo?
there was no oil during the hj. it was quite fast. to me, i pay by services offered. it's like once pay for fj and poke her = how i want cum is up to me cos all options available have been paid for alr. i understand where u coming from oso

ShittyAss
24-06-2016, 05:22 AM
there was no oil during the hj. it was quite fast. to me, i pay by services offered. it's like once pay for fj and poke her = how i want cum is up to me cos all options available have been paid for alr. i understand where u coming from oso

HJ no oil? Sounds painful?! :D

horneemeeh
24-06-2016, 04:58 PM
HJ no oil? Sounds painful?! :D

yup no oil bro. no pain as well for me :)

kukubird2309
25-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Can share this black shop and ML name . I willing to take the challenge..hehehe