PDA

View Full Version : So many FL nowaday

boyboy88
31-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Wow ......:eek:

How come now aday got so many FL appear ?

They really need money or they just do for fun ?

:confused:

PacWizard
31-10-2006, 11:05 AM

:confused:

Of Coz need money lah. If doing it for fun, then it's ONS.

Cheers ~

PacWizard

poka7750
31-10-2006, 11:20 AM
now the socity be come more open

outside job not easy to get

under this kind of presure & stress

ladies will think of alternative way to get extra income lor

:(

Castrol
31-10-2006, 11:25 AM

so is it a good thing or a bad thing?

the only FL who do it for fun is sherine. :D

Money
31-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Wow ......

Yeah,,, they need me badly :D

ROTK
31-10-2006, 11:31 AM
now the socity be come more open

outside job not easy to get

under this kind of presure & stress

ladies will think of alternative way to get extra income lor

:(

Singaporean Girls are fighting against the japanese and thais to be the no.1 in the sex industry. With the IR coming up, more and more girls will come out work to buy that LV bag.

stephan
31-10-2006, 11:32 AM

Er... Here is FL Dome, definitely for samsters searching or giving FL lobang. Even u have noticed so many FL nowaday, u no need to open a new thread to make ur announcement right? :mad:

linnaohia1
31-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Well said Bro Stephan, have seen this question poping up every few weeks ..

onion_rings
31-10-2006, 11:53 AM
so is it a good thing or a bad thing?

the only FL who do it for fun is sherine.
How we missed her so much whenever her name is mention. But she missed u even more bro? :D :p

Shiokday
31-10-2006, 11:56 AM

each has their own reasons...more FLs goot for us...

u should not have started this thread in FLD...would be better to do a poll instead...:)

Castrol
31-10-2006, 12:22 PM
How we missed her so much whenever her name is mention. But she missed u even more bro? :D

ah... yes we all miss her so much and she misses you like crazy too bro. but alas... sherine is a FL who does not allow RTF, thats her policy. :D

Alphaville
31-10-2006, 12:52 PM
The most easiliest way to earn big bucks fast is to open legs. You don't need a Diploma or Degree to do the "job" well. All you need to do is know how to "please" the clinets. :p

PKTM
31-10-2006, 02:17 PM
The most easiliest way to earn big bucks fast is to open legs. You don't need a Diploma or Degree to do the "job" well. All you need to do is know how to "please" the clinets. :p

It is another way to earn money, u can say it's a fast avenue to earn money. BUT Please dun demean the ladies by saying it's the EASIEST way to earn money. To have sex with strangers for money is not an easy thing, it's not as simple as "open legs" only... why dun u try opening your asshole for gay poke 1st before u say such things.

rampit
31-10-2006, 02:18 PM
they need the money abd get fun too.... :D

daonterop
31-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Yeah man I agree..

Open legs and let a stranger fuck u even though u might hate his face for nuts is EASY, then why not you give it a shot?

Let's not be nasty with 'yaya' comments

Anyways, got FL also complain, no FL also complain, then what is it you wish for?

chaosmagi
31-10-2006, 10:32 PM
maybe becoz of the new law, those working in TN become FL,
man i miss the TN

curiosityz
31-10-2006, 11:04 PM
for money of coz :)

pakpak2001
31-10-2006, 11:11 PM

================================================== =======
for fun?
maybe they r doing it for love?
they r here for big & fast $$$ - simple as that!
can ask that nutty professor & his china ktv angel!

m0n3ym1nd$$$
31-10-2006, 11:25 PM
for money of coz :)

yes!!! but look at my signature? :)

boyboy88
31-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Er... Here is FL Dome, definitely for samsters searching or giving FL lobang. Even u have noticed so many FL nowaday, u no need to open a new thread to make ur announcement right? :mad:

Hello brother stephan,

You very strange.....

If you are not happy, don't reply this thread.......

cheongster_11
31-10-2006, 11:35 PM
who is this sherine??

Local FL?? cant seem to find any info on her.. any bros care to share more info?? :D

stephan
31-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Hello brother stephan,

You very strange.....

If you are not happy, don't reply this thread.......

me very strange???

aiyo bro, do u realize that
under Welcome to FL Dome, all threads are offering gal services
under The Legal Geylang Scene, all threads related to Geylang business

If we don't follow such simple rules, messy lor here! Since u still don't know it, u will receive my zapping tomorrow. :rolleyes:

boyboy88
01-11-2006, 01:21 AM
me very strange???

aiyo bro, do u realize that
under Welcome to FL Dome, all threads are offering gal services
under The Legal Geylang Scene, all threads related to Geylang business

If we don't follow such simple rules, messy lor here! Since u still don't know it, u will receive my zapping tomorrow. :rolleyes:

WHAT A BULLY !

linnaohia1
01-11-2006, 08:05 AM
WHAT A BULLY !

Actually Bro, this is not the first time I have seen this question popping up despite my short 2 months here as a new thread :mad: , maybe you should search for them instead of creating new threads. You ask a question, what will the answer get you? Nothing .. The more sensible thing to do is post it on the thread of new FL coming out, this way you are asking the OKT or the FL involved, you will get the answer ... :D

onion_rings
01-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Sometimes I wonder if I am SYt, would I be doing FL?
Bro if ur doing FL plus SYT i will surely support & commando u. If yr svcs is up to standard i will also rtf...Swee bo? :p

Airlord
01-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Bro if ur doing FL plus SYT i will surely support & commando u. If yr svcs is up to standard i will also rtf...Swee bo? :p

SYT and service is good, i surely will support as well. :rolleyes:

cuntlover123
01-11-2006, 02:39 PM
times r bad,livin in sg need lots n lots of $$$ to survive. no money no honey :p

Da Ming
01-11-2006, 03:09 PM
times r bad,livin in sg need lots n lots of $$$ to survive. no money no honey :p

& not forgetting some old OKTs with bad reputaion who re-appear in this FL DOME with a new nick.

Try to recall past & present OKT and few are working together :eek:

1) Stoneking
2) Win
3) Ace
4) Poseidon88
5) Hugo
6) San68
7) KK
8) Bo
9) Janny
10) Mel
12) Prince & Babe888
13) AJ
14) Mdelight = e777??
15) BigLeo
16) Beautiful88
17) Bonniesan
18) ????

There are too many until i get confuse who is who. Bros can help to add in

Da Ming
02-11-2006, 09:42 AM
& not forgetting some old OKTs with bad reputaion who re-appear in this FL DOME with a new nick.

Try to recall past & present OKT and few are working together :eek:

1) Stoneking
2) Win
3) Ace
4) Poseidon88
5) Hugo
6) San68
7) KK
8) Bo
9) Janny
10) Mel
12) Prince & Babe888
13) AJ
14) Mdelight = e777??
15) BigLeo
16) Beautiful88
17) Bonniesan
18) Garfield3233
There are too many until i get confuse who is who. Bros can help to add in

another new OKT Garfield3233....so many coming out

nick created in Oct 2006

hardcoremayhem
02-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Perhaps the poster is asking this question instead, "Are the gals working for money? then how cum society becum so materialistic?"

"Are gals working becoz they depserate for sex? how cum they so "loose"?"

dun care what the answer, the last question will be "how cum morals 2day so fxxked up?"

Poster, i not sure if u still log in and see ur posts coz u kena zapp until siao siao. but the answer is neber a straightforward one. imho, i think that gals are more liberalised nowadays and sex is not so taboo or dirty like in 70s and 80s and 90s. we live in new century where we have shows like "sex and the city", "desperate housewives" which all have sexual themes and preaches the liberalisation of women sexually. that sex is to be enjoyed by women and that it is the man's duty to lick pu$$y, fxxk cha bor until the cha bor cums first and as many time as can b4 we shoot our sperms. if not, the guy is a "selfish lover" which is the worst bad word now. even worse than bastard or motherfxxker.

so cha bor all know how to enjoy sex and now many are fxxking earlier than b4. 1 of my colleague also from nyp say she watch tammy video and say that tammy sibeh pro at fxxking and bbbj and she only 16-17yr old.

in the end, cha bor becoz liberalised so they feel that nothing wrong to fxxk for $ so that they can pay debt or buy LV bag or what and since they dun mind kena fxxk and may like to fxxk they feel it's ok as long as no one know and no one really expect virgin wife any more.

so imho again, it is a mixture of need or want of $ and dun mind to fxxk and may like to fxxk becoz it is ok to fxxk according to tv and movie show nowadayz.

cannot blame cha bor, only blame society. soon we becum like japan when school galz sell services to dirty old man (like me! :D ) to buy branded stuffz or whatever.

whther more local FL better or worse depends on prespective.
Morally, bad coz more prostitution and more materialistic (but maybe also becoz of higher cost of living so bopian?)
Health wise bad coz FL seldom go for health screening but that may change.
GOOD! coz got more variety coz fugly fatty like me cannot go cheong and get cha bor so no choice can only pay for fun :D

TheCoffeeBean
02-11-2006, 01:32 PM

But if you have the diploma or degree background, wud definately be value added. This can be verified by their damage.:cool:

maila
02-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Whatever it is, it is never easy to be a FL. More education more money for FL, beri subjectinve, but I would say generally it is. You can chit chat more, better service, better money. You no education/zero feneral knowledge, some peeps talk to you also donno talk wat .... hehe, less money lor.

Hope moderation over fast fast.. and also hope for some upz...

nine9nine
02-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Many meh???

Supply still far exceeds demand, no equilibrium. Prices still high. GDP cannot expand.

:cool: