PDA

View Full Version : try luck hit small jackpot

cocojex
21-06-2016, 09:05 PM
hi bros, first time starting out a thread here. anyway before going any further let us observe 1 min of silence for FC. I know its overprice and not the best service but it was dam convenient and easy to shop

so anyway was at this place around golden landmark in the evening. to be honest im not sure if this place has been shared by anyone else before. i have not gotten this contact from someone haha its just i try my luck and walk up a shop. so if i am writing about a known place please do inform and ill remove the extra thread.

so anyway i went up and the door was locked. but as i knocked it was immediately answered by the ML. hmm i would say in terms of looks maybe a solid 7/10 at least? although it was abit hard to communicate, she was quite friendly la.

so anyway she led me to a room, which was quite cozy and all. she directed me to the shower also. only downside is shower is not attached to room so must walk abit.

once all this settle she started massage and i must say it was really good. she didnt cut short the time at all. asked for a full hour and thats what she did. can really tell that she put in all her effort throughout. in fact, im not used to so hard massage and abit shocking for me hehe. she even did the stepping massage, which i have never experience before (sorry for my newbieness hehe).

as time went by, she began to move to more and more sensitive area hehe. using oil she started massaging tights and once in a while tease ass. as she massage, she began to pull my thighs apart. she continued to apply more oil and the massage slowly became less strong and more sensual.

after a awhile, hehe gq came out. got BM for 80. i really really dunno if this is ok price anot but was alot cheaper than FC (and dont even say the other mall near city hall). so yeah she took off and started stroking.

after awhile, she asked me to get on all 4s and then... wow. just... wow. she used more oil and grabbed me from both front and back. great stroking - not too hard, not too soft. quite abit of ass teasing also. so soon err ahem ahem PEW PEW PEW hehe.

overall, i think this is a pretty good place. not sure if there are any more girls, but im guessing should be cos there are a couple more rooms available for use. as i went at close to dinner time, maybe they went out for makan.best part of the service is that she didnt rush at all and well, honestly, im not used to that after going FC a few times. anyway hope yall like the FR, do let me know if its repeated or anything. also do let me know if price is ok or i accidently spoil market :eek:

FUNNYANDHORNY
21-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Bro,
care to share your jackpot?
many thks!
:D