PDA

View Full Version : PRC girls outside Hotel @ Lor 18 behind Shell.

WorldSexGuide
30-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Spotted a few gems outside the hotel @ lor 18 behind Shell. There is one girl, quite slim with Handful of C cup boops. She has curly hair and stands about 1.63m tall. Quite friendly and smiley. When she smiles, her teeth shows a lot of gum. She is probably in her late 20s.

She quoted me $60 for 1 hour (includes hotel). Very tempting.... I asked her how many shots for that hour and she said as many as I can do....

Told her later and then saw her went up the hotel with a guy and came down about 30 to 45 mins later.

Anyone tried her?

owkan
30-10-2006, 05:30 PM
as many as u can?
Be wary.. sometimes, they just wanna ur attention.. go up the room, den everything changes...

1 word of advice: pay the money after bonk, not before ok?

5stars
30-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Good Advice. They tend to "over-promise" and get you interested first. Once in the room, u will regret unless you can resist the temptation.

This is why GL walkers are known to be lousy in services and notorious :o

1 word of advice: pay the money after bonk, not before ok?

TehNehNeh
30-10-2006, 06:09 PM
The gals behind shell station charge between $20-$50

Mostly, what they quoted can be reduced.
In the afternoon, they even quote me oni $20.
Room included as well :D

Rof|maoxz
30-10-2006, 06:42 PM
The gals behind shell station charge between $20-$50

Mostly, what they quoted can be reduced.
In the afternoon, they even quote me oni $20.
Room included as well.

Ask TehNehNeh is the best, he showed me the Cat 30 PRC, with room somemore, MILF with big camel humps. :D

Joshzzz
30-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Wow cat30 somemore.
I really like this! More choice and cheaper bonks for us samsters! :D

Another way to look at this is this... even we if get a lousy bonk... it's still only 30+ bucks!

toot7
30-10-2006, 08:16 PM
u mean the PRC behind shell at lorong 18 30-50 only.i always saw a old lady wearing sunglasses sitting there:D

asdfghjkl
30-10-2006, 08:19 PM
When she smiles, her teeth shows a lot of gum.

what u mean ler? :rolleyes:

BustLover
30-10-2006, 08:55 PM
There is one girl, quite slim with Handful of C cup boops.
She quoted me $60 for 1 hour (includes hotel). Very tempting.... I asked her how many shots for that hour and she said as many as I can do....

Told her later and then saw her went up the hotel with a guy and came down about 30 to 45 mins later.

Bro, if she quoted you $60/60/Many, how cum that guy came down at about 30/45 mins? :confused:

Dun you think it is fishy?? Maybe you are too yan-tou or your pants is too tight to expose your BIG little brother that tempted her..:D

WorldSexGuide
30-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Bro, if she quoted you $60/60/Many, how cum that guy came down at about 30/45 mins?
that means that guy cannot stand after one shot loh...
if she say give me 2 times, I also dont want. I rather have one time but shiok shiok one. Unless that day i sibey horny.

I also asked her, if after 15 mins cum liao how? she said we will chit chat inside the room. I think she rather go down and look for more customers..:rolleyes:

Dun you think it is fishy?? Maybe you are too yan-tou or your pants is too tight to expose your BIG little brother that tempted her..:D
True lah, sounds fishy (but hope she dont smell fishy when you bonk her, keke..). Ya, she got say I yandao, that is why she say include room for me. I saw her neh neh...cock also stand liao and asked her if her neh is real one or not.

She said real of course and I asked if i can press a bit to confirm real one or not. She said let's go up and let me press all I want...hehe...by then my cock also marikita liao but I did not succumb to her temptation. When I walked off, saw a guy up her...

She is those type that is slim and with sizable boobs, but when she smile a bit cannot make it. May up her if she still around next time i go.

jon2000sg
30-10-2006, 11:41 PM
u mean the PRC behind shell at lorong 18 30-50 only.i always saw a old lady wearing sunglasses sitting there:D
this old lady being around for donkey years...

pakpak2001
31-10-2006, 12:02 AM
this old lady being around for donkey years...
================================================== =======
Bro Jon, she is the female RSM of GL!
besides wearing sunglasses, she's also carrying a baton er umbrella as a symbol of authority.
also, she sits while the prc stand
truly she's the RSM of GL

azberg2000
31-10-2006, 12:12 AM
besides wearing sunglasses, she's also carrying a baton er umbrella as a symbol of authority.

good 1 bro, 1 thing i knew she got regulars 1 leh... i c she never approach ppl 1.. she kinda of weird rite? i even saw her open umbrella at nite n it not raining at all...

justwanadoit
31-10-2006, 12:16 AM

whao that laday i see already also feel disgusted. wonder why she bother to be there. maybe those bangala will up her if she pay them. :rolleyes: