PDA

View Full Version : Serious 1.3 million out of 2.15 million sinkies over age of 21 yrs, earn $26K/yr or l

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-06-2016, 04:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Fully 60% of all adult sinkies (age 21 and over) earn less then $26,000 or less per year. This is a shocking statistics to me and explains a lot of what is happening in singapore. How did we come to this sad state of affairs?. Given the high cost of living in singapore, generally accepted as the highest in Asia, how do they survive? In many cases, the housing loan alone wipes out one salary. That means on average, the other salary in a 2 income family has to support the family food, clothing, transportation, education, etc expenses on $2167 per month or less. and sinkies are still voting for the PAP? fucking stupid. P.S. I base this on the recent disbursement of GST vouchers to 1.3 million sinkies. You have to be aged 21 to receive it, and you have to earn $26,000 per year or less. I also based it on the recent 2015 GE electorate of eligible voters at 2.15 million as voters also have to be 21 years of age or older.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231642-1-3-million-out-of-2-15-million-sinkies-over-age-of-21-yrs-earn-26K-yr-or-less!WTF!&goto=newpost).