PDA

View Full Version : Serious Ramandan charity : Homeless by end June if arrears payment is not mde soon...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-06-2016, 03:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I think they should be approaching Mendaki or their MP, instead of Gilbert..........

Hi Mr Gilbert,

I’m sorry to disturb you. I’m a single mom of 6 kids staying in a 1-room rental flat and currently unemployed due to my youngest 4-year-old daughter not in school yet.

My outstanding rental now is $950 and my outstanding SP bill is $600+ and currently I’m on PAYU.

Can I ask for your help in terms of foods and groceries for my kids Mr Gilbert?

My second 16-year-old daughter is currently staying in a Children’s Home.

My third 15-year-old daughter is currently in Girls’ Home for 3 years old.

Every weekend we get to visit my 16-year-old girl and once a month we get to visit my 15-year-old girl. We miss them a lot especially during Ramadan.

Whenever we visit the 16-year-old I will bring some home cook food and toiletries along so we can eat together at the home. She sometimes gets home leave.

My 4-year-old daughter also has asthma and need daily asthma medication but its been a long time since I brought her for the medical appointment due to lack of cash.

Right now, we have a more urgent problem as HDB will repossess our rental flat by the end of June if we can’t pay a minimum of 2 months’ rent amounting to $518.

I have already paid $200 today (receipt is forwarded to us) and need to pay another $318 by the end of the month so that we have a place to stay. The total arrears is $950.

Any help is appreciated.

Maudy

Editor’s note: If you can help Maudy and her family keep the rental flat, please let us know or else they will be homeless by the month end.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231645-Ramandan-charity-Homeless-by-end-June-if-arrears-payment-is-not-mde-soon&goto=newpost).