PDA

View Full Version : my new hangout

jojonlcc
20-06-2016, 09:10 PM
just a fast share here before i end my internet timing lol

i came to know this new phinoy pub in town area.
i had been in phinoy pub many times and feel this place is still more worth it to visit so far.
im not talking about how much good action in this pub. if want a fast and good service one i have few place also.
slow chat with the girls and i pick one that suit my style ofcuz.
lady drink is normal.
the good thing about this place is when you feel like bringing the girls out.
most of the place i had been to is like $250-$300 to bring the girl out, and normally is for only 2hurs and you will need to bring the girl back to their pub or their house when the pub is close. for this place is, they normally close at 3am or before 3am when not much customer on that night. and you can be with the girl till 9am you send her back. to me its alot worth it here.
and most of the place you buy lady drinks and lot when you r there. end off the day you want to bring them out is either you pay for bookout another cost and some this counting the point her girl had reached. (even reached the girl sometime will tell you have not reach and you pay for the rest)
this place do not charge extra as long you have told the girl at the very first you by the cost of bookout. the book out there is $300. from the closing till 9am.
now the girl became my "gf" lol.
i think is not only me have a "gf" there, i had seen some guys waiting outside the building waiting for the girls there to come out just for a smoke break and chat for awhile before they continue go back to work and goodbye kisses.

for me, im just working at the next building, so every smoke break i will meet her for smoke too lol. good place to chill here. get horny just go geylang or if higher in your pocket i think book here is more worth it. to me ofcuz. :)

thanks for ready