PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Sexy Lemon 36C and Lime 34C (pics avail)

san68
29-10-2006, 10:34 PM
after a fruitless starfruit....put in the seeds for double Lemon and Lime :D

Presenting Lemon and Lime

Lemon 23yrs old
1.63metres
36C-24-34 (No Silicon Included)
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look

150/2/90

Lime 24yrs old
1.65metres
34C-24-36 (No Silicon Included)
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look

150/2/90

Book for 1st Blood!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

initial80
29-10-2006, 11:15 PM
wow..... lime look power...
i wan....
ur gal really look power =Ž~~~~~~

GdMkr
29-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Yes man!

Your gems are beautiful. Hmm..please PM me your contact so that i may get in touch with you for more informations..hee hee. Thanks

setane
30-10-2006, 12:48 AM
broooo.. how to contact you man.. i see your girls i damn gian already
hahaha

is there more pics of Lemon? coz both look great.. i dunno who to choose,.. unless i tarma.. HAHA... thx bro.. looking forward to try the fruits.. :)

curiosityz
30-10-2006, 02:48 AM
waiting for frs from samsters before i proceed :o

Ah Dac
30-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Yo yo!!

New fruits!!

Kekek!!

Cheers!!

san68
30-10-2006, 11:07 AM
hhahaha....my fav bro ah dac today not free leh.....keke....duno he go an QC which stable ??? :D

Ah Dac
30-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Afternoon sibei busy!!

If not, u know me lar!!

Kekeke!!

hhahaha....my fav bro ah dac today not free leh.....keke....duno he go an QC which stable ??? :D

san68
30-10-2006, 11:35 AM
hahaha....its ok la i noe la....just disturb u nia :D

bjboy
30-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Yo Bro, could you put up some non-studio pics to consider?

san68
31-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the support that u bros had shown for my fruits.....today left limited slots only...plz sms me asap....hehe....also I am waiting for lemon FR to be out....all the bros tried said good but no FR yet....hehe...

night1
31-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Had a good session with lemon today afternoon.

Reach the place , when in the room and saw her dress in red hot tube.
Very passion gal and good service. Thogh that start of with sop bath and finish,hey wait a moment! She will slowly bath u and started with kisses down the way and a bbbjj for a few mins and finish off with soapy body masage.

Start of the course with catbath with a follow a deep thorat bbbj , again for ard 5 mins. Man! she a very hardworking gal Skip the routine. She will switch to bbj at the end of the course and to my suprise She finish off with the unexpected BBSM. Damm shiok.She will go all the way to please u.

Skip the second round after a good massage service.

Overall.

Looks : 8/10
BBBJ:10/10
frenching 8/10
BOOBS: 10/10(A handfull)
Service : 10/10 (very hardworking and fun gal)
Believe me , the service is tip top.

Hope that bros will can up me after reading.

siow_pan
31-10-2006, 05:59 PM
bro......LIME no pictures?

service4women
31-10-2006, 06:04 PM
after a fruitless starfruit....put in the seeds for double Lemon and Lime :D

Presenting Lemon and Lime

Lemon 23yrs old
1.63metres
36C-24-34 (No Silicon Included)
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look

150/2/90

Lime 24yrs old
1.65metres
34C-24-36 (No Silicon Included)
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look

150/2/90

Book for 1st Blood!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

Cna you please Pm the contact ?:)

samsavf
31-10-2006, 11:58 PM
I was day off today so I arrange with Bro San for a session with Lemon this afternoon.

When I arrive at the place was a little disappointed as she look slightly older than her picture. Maybe no make up….. Still look good lah. She bathed me thoroughly and the way she handle my little brother she’s a professional. She even gave me a boobs massage in the shower which was a surprise.

The first session was SOP. But the massage after that was great, very relaxing. Second session she perform deep throat and boobs massage.

Overall
Looks: 7.5/10
BJ:8.5/10
Boobs: 9.5/10 Soft and Real!
Service: 9.5/10 Very willing to please and accommodating

I did not have much chemistry with her yet I enjoyed myself. Cause her service attitude, good looks, fabulous figure and great massage. Think bros shld give a try.

If bros could, pls up points. Thks

san68
01-11-2006, 03:40 PM
haha....lemon a gem bros....thks bro samsavf and bro night1 for your FRs.....1 slot left for today.....thank you for supporting :D

san68
02-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Yo bros,thanks for all the supports so far after my problem with Starfruit....hehe.....Melon will be going back very soon.....Lemon's service also had been rated up to standard...as for Apricot,she had been good but yesterday was affected by flu.....but ok already...hehe.....Lime's QC failed so had already sent her back.....limited slots today left....SMS me early.....

Jap-Lover
02-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Back from live firing.....was shacking,man...hehe....saw Bro San lemon live photo and decided to sms him fast...hehe...went to the place and knock on the door,out came a very pretty and chio gal....hehe...i like her face(CFM face)wearing a red and sexy dress...proceed to the bathroom after some TCSS then when she strip,woh!i saw a pair of gd boobsss.....i just love big boobs....she used her boobs to clean u up with soap...that was very good....then led me to bed....started to frenching a bit and i used my finger to twist her nipple a bit...u can heard her moaning very softly...hehe...then started to lick her nipples and that is when she started to moan loudly..hehe...spent good 10 mins playing her boobs and suddenly she shived a bit....knew that she came....so ask her to BBBJ me...(her BBBJ is ok)then cap me and i started the pumping....i just love the boobs bouning up and down when i pumped....hehe....shortly after,it was superb...haha...we changed position to doggie...watching the her boobs bouning,shortly i had to unload my bullets.....that was superb view...then started her massage....her massage is with oil and that was good....reminded of the PRC massage that i always try outside....then ask me to turn around....started to tease me a bit by using her boobs....hehe...too bad,my didi too weak to stand...hehe.....decided to ask her to continue her massage....until time up....i left as a happy man!Thanks again to Bro San.....

Face:8/10(CFM Face)
Boobs:9/10...lost to Melon..
Frenching:yes
Fingering:yes....
GF feeling: a bit....
RTF:yes....with her CFM face and boobs...why not!

Kenzaki
02-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Yo bros,thanks for all the supports so far after my problem with Starfruit....hehe.....Melon will be going back very soon.....

Wow, so many fruits to choose from, I am always a fruit lover, especially for Melon.

So gian for some Melon for my desserts.

ChickenMan
03-11-2006, 01:07 AM
The best fruit provider :D

san68
03-11-2006, 09:41 AM
The best fruit provider :D

hahaha....thks bro.....by the way CASE called up me....uncle san yesterdae and enquired y is there a variation in the prices of my fruits??? i could not ans them.....thus they said prices of the fruits have to drop so that it would be more accessible to more bros to try the fruits then to post FRs.....hahah

so from today and for the next 3days.....prices of fruits would be at accessible prices of 130/2/90 :D

btw 2slots left for today nia.....bros who have booked today....prices would be scaled down automatically

BioL²
03-11-2006, 10:38 AM
wah la got discount already huh...not bad...
neway had my taste of me Lemon on wednesday after for lunch...it was really fruity and juicy....really lurve the massage and was so turned on that enjoyed really enjoyed her for the second round....

Face:8/10(CFM Face)
Boobs:9/10...
Frenching:yes
Fingering:yes....
GF feeling: a bit....
RTF:yes....with her CFM face and boobs...why not!

san68
03-11-2006, 05:09 PM
glad you enjoyed it bro....well....finally some FRs coming out.....enjoy while the rate still stands :D

joel1978enator
03-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Love those FR..!!!! Bro San68 can i join your group?

san68
04-11-2006, 09:52 AM
group reopen for 1mth.....rate still stands....tmr is the last day for the offer rates....bros who have tried....do post FRs if you are free......:D

3slots remaining for lemon today......

dbeu1241
04-11-2006, 02:52 PM
As requested.

Had my share of lemon juice

Looks : 6.5 ( Matured look)
Body : 7/10 ( Tanned but nice and shapely)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall : hard working gal wiling to service.

Nordic88
04-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Yes, it was a done deal with Lemon last night after securing the last slot from San. Tks Bro for fulfilling my request! :D

Lemon has a great tall and slim body and very service orientated. She has maintained her body very well. Only that she is one notch darker than photo. Overall, she can be rated as a Good Looker!

Highlights are her massage (she said she learnt Thai massage from the thai temple Wat Po?!?!, Bro San maybe u can verify?) and her frenchinging (the wettest french I have ever experienced).

Good bonk :D , tks san

san68
05-11-2006, 02:05 PM
thks bros for taking time to pen your Frs.....

3slots left for lemon today.... :D

Zenman1111
05-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks Bro San68 for this wonderful arrangement with Lemon last Friday and till now I'm still thinking of her...A great gem that must be tried by bros here!

Lemon
Face : 8/10
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs : 9/10
Butts : 9/10
Service : 10/10 if not higher! Must try her BBBJ and CIM!!! 1st round was CIM...great and superb service. She will continue to suck till every single drop b4 slowly removing her lip from ur bro. She will also stroke it in the process that really blown my mind off the shelves!....Wow that was my 1st kind of level with her.Shiok! Never forget that moment. Her massage was superb too...professional like having spa. So refreshing after that. 2nd round was 1st BBBJ to wake me up from the massage. My bro immediate back to steady condition. Almost CIM again with all the licking and power sucking combination but luckly managed to stop her in time for other positions. Standing, doggy, missionary and finished her off in laying doggy keekee....worth all the money & tips!
Damage : Ask Bro San68...hurry on promotion!

marji
06-11-2006, 11:42 AM
thanks to bro san for the arrangement... sorry me always late minute...

what can I say about this Lemon gal....

she is great.... really really hardworking gal...

she bathed me while standing up thoroughly! BRO SAN, HOW COME NO BATHTUB IN HER ROOM??

after bath was a really good licking from my neck to knees. her oil on breasts thingy is really sensual!!! must try....

I was really tired that day, but she patiently BBBJ me for as long as I can remember... she really tried so hard to let me CIM, but I just couldn't. then she just capped me with her mouth and me just lie there while she do all the work and let me cum.....

after the 1st shot, she cleans me up real thoroughly. as I lie down she gave me a back massage til I felt asleep!!!!! In my semi-cons state I know she is massaing me all the way! I slept for almost 1 hour and overslept by 15 minutes but she didn't wake me up! great gal!

must try...

oh did I mentioned she has a great face and even nicer and hugh boobs! yummy!

cheers to bro san.... another quality bonk!

san68
06-11-2006, 12:51 PM
thks bros for your FRs....

ok here comes the real treats

100/2/90 NOW for either Lemon or Apricot til they return

Tarma combo of Apricot and Lemon at 180/4/120

While slots last....

i just wana see more FRs.....hahaha

Cheers

ol'ManPushCart
07-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Had Lemon today.

To keep it concise, what other bros have mentioned, I will not repeat.

Highlights of the session:

Bathtub treatment

Basically you're king in there, Lemon will scrub every inch of you and makes sure you're spanking clean and smelling great in bed. Didn't receive BJ in the tub maybe because of the soapy water but what I do like was the way she used her well endowed boobs to rubba my body.

Hard Working

Lemon gave her all to get me to CIM but I didn't, but i usually don't get 'killed' by BBBJ. This is subjective, from the FRs that I read, most Bros manage to CIM. I'm sure most will enjoy her BBBJ. FJ was SOP but her cat bath was too brief. Only managed 1 shot cos took too long to cum the first time.

Massage

Lemon seems to be trained in Traditional Thai Massage but I only got massaged on the back until the end of the session. The other parts of the body are left un-massaged LOL

Overall Report Card (on a scale of 10)
Looks: 7.5
Bath Tub Treatment: 9
BBBJ: 8 (very hardworking)
FJ: 8.5
Massage: 8
RTF: Try the Apricot 1st then decide

Scores are purely subjective. To each, his own. She's worth a try especially right now where Bro San is offering such good rates.:)

san68
07-11-2006, 10:59 AM
thks for the Frs bros....hoping to see more with the rate i am currently offering....slots almost full for both lemon and apricot today....so sms early :D

EMKA
07-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Bro, when is the last day for this tarma treat? want to know and plan my schedule liao leh.... :D :D

sawadeee
07-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Bro san when is their last day?

san68
07-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Apricot ended her last day yesterdae.....Lemon slots are full today bros :D

Thank you for supporting

san68
08-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Dear Bros,i must say thanks to all the bros who had showed their support.....Today slots r full......plz book early.Thanks!Lemon will be going back soon!

scott999
08-11-2006, 09:11 PM
FR on Lemon (Yesterday)

Afraid that slots might be full, pre-book lemon the day before. i am usually a last min person (due to work) but i am glad i did make early arrangements.

Photo Resemblance: 65%
Face: 7/10
(simple, slightly above average. certain angle looks more matured than her age. she say she is 22.)
Boobs: 10/10
(knn!!! C to D cup size. one hand cannot 'kup' finish. why i give full score is not just because of the size, she utilize her breast in many ways to make me shiok.)
Figure: 7/10
(got slight belly, but most of the time you won't notice. Cause your eyes will be staring at her beautiful boobies! nice to bang from behind too.)
Bathtub Service: 10/10
(She cleaned almost my entire body except for the head(the big one) and hair. First she wash both legs and toes, both hands and armpit, body, little bro, asshole, back and finally ending with a breast massage!!! She gave me the best tub service I ever had! )
HJ & breastfuck: 9/10 (her breast is so nice, i tit-fuck both times before fj. really sibe song. part of foreplay - she will hj and breast massage your dick with baby oil. )
BJ: 7/10
( Got deepthroated fast and furious by her. she lick from my left ball to right ball, + point -> look out for her sound effects she makes when she hj/bj and catbath you)
Cathbath: 8.5/10
(she covered areas from nipple downwards til near my toes. really can make me tremble with enjoyment)
FJ: 7/10
(tight. did various positions for 2nd shot but for me, hard to cum for second round. sensing i am tired, she bj til cim and shot the remaining load onto her....................................... breast!!! I like!)
Attitude and Attention: 10/10
(always making sure you are comfortable. she knows how to tease you and make small joke with her limited english and hand signs)
GFE: 8/10 (I feel more like bonking a friend.)
Massage: 9/10 (maybe she see i enjoyed her skills so much that i almost zzz, she also worked on my hamstrings, calf and feet. duration about 20mins before going for 2nd shot)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes, maybe before she leaves.

Final Verdict: You will not find another better bonk at this price! Maybe you can find a prettier face, or another chick with even bigger boobs. Her skills, technique and attitude will be hard to match.

Salute to San for giving all Samsters such a good discount for this super-duper-Lemon!

lucifer81
09-11-2006, 04:34 AM
FR on Lemon @ 1530(Yesterday)

Photo Resemblance: 90%(Same as her live pics)
Face: 7/10(simple, slightly above average. Looks more matured than her age.)
Boobs: 9/10(D cup size. Why i give 9 is because my gal is better la. Hehe...)
Figure: 7/10(got slight belly.)
Bathtub Service: 9/10(She cleaned almost my entire body. First she wash the body and groin area and both legs and toes, both hands and armpit, didi, asshole and back.)
BJ: 7/10(Got deepthroated by her. she will lick from left to right and left, her sound effects she makes when she hj/bj and catbath is really cannot tahan. Especially the slurp slurp sound just turns u on. 1 think is when she is sucking my Mr incredible, i ask her to move her puss up for my to touch then she just smile at me and continue sucking. Haiz... I wanna suck her 2 la. Think either she don get me or she don wan bah. One thing is i didnt get to CIM. Haiz...)
Cathbath: 8.5/10(she covered areas from nipple downwards til near my toes but 1 wierd thing is donno y she only lick my left leg but not my right.)
FJ: 8/10(Tight. First she went on top of me, then in bout less then 5mins, i feeling like wanna cum already so i just turned her around and do her missionary and cum with only 1 pattern for the first round. Think 1st round i do her in missionary for bout half an hour so when i came liao, she was like 'peew' and while she remove the cd for me, she look at me with just say one word 'STRONG' .Did various positions for 2nd shot. First cowgirl with her on top then change to doggy for bout 15mins then unload in missionary.)
Attitude and Attention: 9/10
(always making sure you are comfortable. she knows how to tease you and make small joke with her limited english and hand signs)
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 (Massage me for quite long i think but actually quite normal la, just sits on u and presses u with her plam with her body weight loh. After the first shot, she will massage u. But for me, she massage me till suddenly she tells me still left only 15mins and ask me 'U wan sex?' I tell her, ok then blow me a while and did her.)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe bah.... Got too many to try out liao.

You will not find another better bonk at this price! Maybe you can find a prettier face, or another chick with even bigger boobs. Her skills, technique and attitude will be hard to match.

Thanks to San for giving all samsters such a good discount for this Hot Lemon!

san68
09-11-2006, 07:56 AM
whoa....got promo for so many days 1 FR nia.....:D

hahaha....aniwae thks bro scott999 for your FR....

Ok....Promo still on at 100/2/90 last 2 days and kepish :D

thank you for supporting bros

angieVI
09-11-2006, 09:12 AM

Are you desperate for FRs?!?!:confused:

san68
09-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Are you desperate for FRs

hahaha....yes i am so DESPERATE :D .....aniwae slots are full for today....bros you eng then post FR.... i dont pay ppl to post FRs anyway :cool:

scott999
10-11-2006, 03:37 PM
....Attitude and Attention: 9/10

....You will not find another better bonk at this price! Maybe you can find a prettier face, or another chick with even bigger boobs. Her skills, technique and attitude will be hard to match.

Thanks to San for giving all samsters such a good discount for this Hot Lemon!
lucifer81,
You are either very lazy or got limited vocabulary to write FR. You practically lifted every word i wrote. That is not very nice isnt it?:mad:

scott999
10-11-2006, 03:47 PM

there is more than 1 actually. its only because lucifer81's FR was like a photocopy. just copy and paste mine, like that also eh sai!:eek: buay tahan...

InsiderFcuker
10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
hahaha....yes i am so DESPERATE :D .....aniwae slots are full for today....bros you eng then post FR.... i dont pay ppl to post FRs anyway

ok later I post FR:D

nodevil
11-11-2006, 12:28 AM
tried lemon yesterday nite. THks Bro San68 & as promised here;s an FR. Sorry if it is too boring.

Got the room number & up i went. After knocking a few times, the door finally open. She was preparing the bathtub, cant hear the door knock. She gave me a very tired smile to begin with but he moment i saw those jugs under the red dress, my heart soft liao.

Proceed to bathtub after striooing to my bathing suit. Must say her bathtub treatment is got standard. Like those in BKK. Clean me up and doen front and back. A lot of attention on my little bro, clean so long, like he very dirty like that. haha. some more ask me want to shampoo my hair anot. All this while i only staring at her big soft boobs. how i wish i could juz start sucking immediately.

Proceed to bed for catbath. She did a very good job, before proceeding to BBBJ. Long and slow followed by short and fast. Very pro la. those deep throats make me going to explode. All this while both my hands are squeezing her big boobs. After a while i requested for 69 but se shook her head. (any luck for other bros). a bit disappointed but nvm i think squeeze her boobs also shiok liao. Her deep throat and those mourning (fake) made me cum on her boobs within 15 mins. She didnt stop but started hj and massagin my little bro on her big big boobs. damn song ah.

Clean up and next was massage. Think she tired or wat. massage was basically up and down my back for abt 10 minutes. She not sian, my back also sian! Finally she moved down to the legs but it finished fast. She then askd me to turn over. THis is my fav. part. Light oil massage using u know what! :p my little bro wake up liao. start to feel the boobs grabing him between the valleys. damn shiok.

She capped me and then i went doggy. Did the usually long/short combi. Thinl she beginning to feel horny liao. best position to push and grab the boobs as support. After a while change to missionary did a few positions before i unloaded 2nd shot. (sorry got to go, have to keep it short liao).

overall quite a gd bonk considered the promotion. i budget man lah. thks bro san68 again.

sorry if my FR is too boring

san68
11-11-2006, 08:38 AM
bros....thks for the FRS man.....ok last 2days of promo

100/2/90.....try it b4 it ends....thks :D

san68
11-11-2006, 11:23 PM
bros....tmr is the last day of promo....only morning slots left....:D

lucifer81
12-11-2006, 10:11 PM
lucifer81,
You are either very lazy or got limited vocabulary to write FR. You practically lifted every word i wrote. That is not very nice isnt it?:mad:

Sorry sorry... was very late when i wrote that FR already and somemore i first time write FR la. Next time wont liao la k? :P

c0mawhite
13-11-2006, 10:31 PM
wah shit man lemon looks good, missed it, nb