PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Never Accept the Massage

jaankaden
19-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Fellow bros, it is with a fair amount of shame and frustration with myself that I write this post, but I felt that it was necessary to do so for the benefit of the rest of you chiongsters. I am sure that the "lesson" that I'm about to share will not be new for some or even many of you, but it bears repeating nonetheless because sometimes we will still inadvertently let our guards down.

I had recently returned from a business trip to the U.S. Personally, I get very excited every time I go there because I know that I'll get to enjoy some of the best TS and female providers that one would never have access to outside of cities like New York and Los Angeles. While there is no question that hobbying in Singapore and Bangkok is infinitely more value-for-money, the U.S. is a much more sophisticated and professional market that can provide some very exotic and premium delights that really justify their high(-er) asking prices. Given that, I tend to not be as cautious as I normally would when hobbying in Asia. Unfortunately, it is precisely for this reason that caused me to have my money stolen from me.

I was in New York with a few hours to kill before a work dinner. Eager to make the most of this window of opportunity, I decide to hit up a few providers that I saw on Backpage. Quick lesson to all here, compared to Singapore's, Backpage in the US is even less trustworthy (and by a huge margin). The only reason I was looking there at all is because solid providers rarely ever take last minute engagements, so I wasn't going to waste my time trying to set something up at my usual haunts such as Eros, P411, and TER. So I chanced upon the profile of a gorgeous black TS provider, quickly arranged something, and showed up at her hotel. When the door opened, it was clear that the person behind it was not the person in the ads and Tumblr site. However, as she did look pretty good herself and seemed friendly enough, I didn't make a fuss. What happened next would probably cause some of you to laugh at my stupidity, but whatever. After we stripped, she offered to give me a massage, and I foolishly accepted. I laid on my stomach and she sat on my back to massage my neck and shoulders. I believe that it was at this point when her roommate crept out from underneath the bed to take the money from my wallet. The session then went on as per normal and only when I was putting my clothes back on did I realize something was fishy. My wallet was in my left back pocket when I always place it in my right back pocket. When I opened it, I noticed that some of the notes were facing the wrong direction as compared to how I would usually store them. I got dressed and calmly confronted the provider, but she of course denied everything. Not knowing who I was dealing with in terms of her roommate (might be a huge and armed thug for all I know), I opted to not pursue the matter any further and just leave for the sake of my own safety. It's not worth losing my life for a couple of hundred bucks.

Now, after analyzing the situation in my head over and over again, I've compiled below a list of things that the provider did that made it such a "perfect crime".

She had an armchair located at the foot of the bed and instructed me to leave my clothes on it. Thinking back, it was an extremely odd place to have an armchair as it was facing the bed instead of the TV.
She turned the volume of the TV way up and reasoned it as not wanting our neighbors to hear us. It made total sense as it was something I would do anyway. On hindsight, it was most likely to ensure that I do not hear her roommate as she/he was creeping out to steal my shit.
She offered me a massage and instructed me to lay face down with my head facing the headboard while she climbed onto my back to give me a head/neck/shoulder massage. This one should be pretty self-explanatory, she is asking me to face away from my clothes (and valuables) while her sitting on my back to massage my head area specifically is to prevent me from looking up or around.

Alright bros, that's it from me. Sorry for the lengthy post. While it's ultimately not a huge amount that I lost, I'm still very bitter about the entire situation because I was the one who allowed myself to be scammed. Nevertheless, if my loss can serve to inform and protect others, then at least I would feel more justified la. Stay safe out there guys, and chiong on!