PDA

View Full Version : inked / athletic dude seeking female attention

fisheronyx
17-06-2016, 06:48 PM
gday friends

After going through the thorough efforts and endless messages in this section, I felt that perhaps I may give it a shot to see if I can get something out of here. Life's logic - if you dont ask then the answer will always be no

A quick intro - 26, male (of course), and financially well. A good day will involve getting tons of witty conversations (puns included) and a killer workout. An even better day involves everything above and beer.

I love the burn of a good workout. The rush of blood and adrenaline gives me a kick in my ass. Perhaps thats why I enjoy getting tattoos. I would love to have a full sleeve, but I succumb to the judgement of our cruel society of having none.

I do not yearn for a orgy, nor do i need a sex fiend. On dark days when the night gets cold all I want is for someone to talk to. And well, if I get lucky perhaps I could snuggle up next to you and feel some womanly touch. I do not believe in getting into a relationship (so typical yeah?). This is because in a relationship you'll have to suffer and make decisions for someone else, but it's just a matter of who you'll want to suffer with. My decision : I choose to stay single and keep my issues to myself.

So here's a shoutout to see what I can get. Could help with a couple of ladies at beerfest on the morrow

cheers
ps: would you like to hear a joke about construction?

https://s32.postimg.org/nyicrjdd1/IMG20160217015239.jpg