PDA

View Full Version : anybody know ?

ahboiW
15-06-2016, 09:33 PM
any kind soul know and willing to share where is there any MP or HC that have happy ending and accept payment by credit card ? gum xia if any info given.

tampinesread
15-06-2016, 10:28 PM
why would you not use cash, when you already have a card? this is weird.:confused:

midpunk
15-06-2016, 10:52 PM
why would you not use cash, when you already have a card? this is weird.:confused:

He said credit card bro... Payment by credit lor... If you know what I mean...

leonleonli
15-06-2016, 10:55 PM
mainly nets, but not creditcard to my knowledge.

benxiong
16-06-2016, 07:49 PM
In china , u can used credit card

power69
16-06-2016, 08:24 PM

type wrong or wrong english

halogen019
16-06-2016, 11:31 PM
I can only remember one that accepts credit card for entrance fee.

They have recently shifted to another unit within the same building, from basement to level 3 (hint already). Not sure if they still accept credit card. Of course the girl cannot accept, need to pay in cash for extra service.

M0ntblanc
17-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Actually why use cards when the bill comes going to have a hard time explaining to oc or gf if they see the bill... I rather all done by cash instead unless really not prepare or what

Better to clean up and not leave any trace when cheonging if not later problem many to explain

johnn
17-06-2016, 02:37 AM
any kind soul know and willing to share where is there any MP or HC that have happy ending and accept payment by credit card ? gum xia if any info given.

think he asking credit card payment for entrance,n xtra svc.
he ask got happy ending.
if only masg just use cash.

u hold a corporate card.
allow to bring customers for entertainment.?

last time many hc have
for xtra, go out to counter sign two more or three more
masg session.

nowaday recept also up lorry for questioning
dont think can sign card for xtra.

BADDDman
17-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Actually why use cards when the bill comes going to have a hard time explaining to oc or gf if they see the bill... I rather all done by cash instead unless really not prepare or what

Better to clean up and not leave any trace when cheonging if not later problem many to explain

Fully in support of your idea - GO CASH thus NO TRAIL ie. NO EVIDENCE.

CASH is KING.....😆

BADDDman
17-06-2016, 06:11 PM
For supporting CASH - MONTBLANC gets a deserving 12 point 👌

power69
17-06-2016, 07:58 PM
certain company allow sales man to bring client
To hc, sign card. Corporate card.

Bad idea to use personal credit card.
uob , allow no billing. No letter.can ask for it.

Masg n fuck too much bad for pocket,
Bad for health, retard??

fullofrubbish
17-06-2016, 08:18 PM
For supporting CASH - MONTBLANC gets a deserving 12 point 👌

I wonder how you give 12 points when you are power 18 ? :confused:

222nge
18-06-2016, 12:21 PM
I wonder how you give 12 points when you are power 18 ? :confused:

Bro
Return upz +9
Cheers.........

Meyersg
18-06-2016, 12:29 PM

Totally agree with bro M0ntblanc.

Standby cash for tips too.

boomerangarang
18-06-2016, 01:26 PM

You are right bro. Cash leave no trace. That is why I always pay cash only.

power69
18-06-2016, 02:37 PM
fuck too much,no money, sign card!?
can get retarded slightly

retepoet
19-06-2016, 04:10 PM
upped u bro :D

Bro
Return upz +9
Cheers.........