PDA

View Full Version : Thai FL Jen - up & coming bbbj queen!

anikin
27-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Bang (literally later on :D ) into this Thai FL Jen on my way to a tomyum house. Looks quite attractive to me & sama sama $40/shot, so up her with proper hotel room provided somemore, time is flexible & not 25 or 30mins. Cut story short, here are her stats:

Name: Jen
Origin: BKK
Age: around 30 or late 20s, not syt but not old oso, got liew chiu lian look
Ht: 160cm+/-
Wt: ~ 50kg thereabouts, a little bit bah bah, not too much
FI: 6/10, i would consider ok by my stds
Boobs: nice round b-cup, all natural & soft
BBBJ: 9.5/10! almost perfect! better than L06H66G19! deep until cannot deep throat! i almost cim!
Frenching: didn't get chance to try
FJ: 7/10, accomodative, too short for me, in-out a few times choot liao after the excellent bbbj! what to expect just after an on-the-verge-of-cim sexperience?
RTF: die die must try for the bbbj!

Note: going back on 10 Nov. Got a younger fren, tall with nice long legs but boobs cup a nia. can tarma if u want, $40x2.

Pic here, but i think for a limited time only ...

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4819/64eescdun2.jpg

Brannix
27-10-2006, 11:53 PM
wah...

photo up only for less 10 minutes already cannot access??

imageshack tighten up their monitoring?

aisayman
28-10-2006, 12:06 AM
I can still see ... got the Liu Chew Lian look ... Bro anikin don't mind sms me hor ;) ...

Soyameister
28-10-2006, 01:59 AM
Threadstarter,

From your FR...great find! Milf+CIM = Gem!

Jonas21
28-10-2006, 02:11 AM
So old, look like your mother cb..

astrozz
28-10-2006, 08:47 AM

bro Jonas, whats up with you ? Just read your negative comments on one thread about the comics, now here again.
take it easy bro .

n7670i
28-10-2006, 09:11 AM

At least she has got a pretty face, $40 is worth to try.

load
28-10-2006, 10:24 AM
hi bro,

great find. i want to try. check your pm.

zii666
28-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi, your pics is too dark. help u lighten up. hope u like it. btw can i hav her contact? thanks =)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1031/64eescdun22tf2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Da Ming
28-10-2006, 10:40 AM
At least she has got a pretty face, $40 is worth to try.

plastic surgery done before else she look even older :)

kukulah
28-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Alright brothers. Just came back from a session with Jen, firstly thanks to bro anikin for passing her contact to me. Overall was worthwhile, last for about 40 minutes for that $40 bucks.

Went into her room at her hotel bath for me, her hygiene i can say is very high standard. Even when she was bathing for me, she took out the hotel tooth brushes and ask me to brush my teeth, after brushing, she even ask me to rinse my mouth with Listerine, she did that to herself also, so must applaud for her cleanliness.

On bed, capped me and suck me, do what i says. After that doggystyle her 2 times and missionary her 2 times, finally then cum. She says no CIM, well that's good hygiene :p . After that paid her and leave, no tips for her cause i pretty broke liao, she still smile and greeted me before i go. Good attitude. But one thing is that she told me personally that her age is 36, so bro anikin you might want to do some changes to your first post. Her face really look like 30+, MILF, but her body quite well maintained, skin smooth breast smooth, still got that body shape. Not bad.

Looks > 6.5/10 (Prefer SYT than MILF)

Body > 7/10 (Well maintained, but again, i dun like MILF)

Frenching > Did not try
BBBJ + CIM > 7/10 (Very accomodating and listens to you, she bj me twice! :p )

FJ > 8/10 (Any position you want, very tight pussy)

GF feel > 6/10 (friendly and chatty with a fun character... but not my GF type of girl. maybe no chemistry between us)

Attitude > 7/10 (Get things done that type, no dilly dally)

Damage> $40/1 shot/At least 30 minutes (Room she has, rubber she provide)

RTF> No because im not a MILF lover, like SYT more.

Enjoy bros, worth a try for anyone, perhaps MILF lover will like her more.

Cheers!

curiosityz
28-10-2006, 06:45 PM
plastic surgery done before else she look even older :)

yeah, her face is quite well maintance... don't look like the actual age to me....

n7670i
28-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Hi bro, PM you already.

[QUOTE=anikin]Bang (literally later on :D ) into this Thai FL Jen on my way to a tomyum house. Looks quite attractive to me & sama sama $40/shot, so up her with proper hotel room provided somemore, time is flexible & not 25 or 30mins. Cut story short, here are her stats:

Name: Jen
Origin: BKK
Age: around 30 or late 20s, not syt but not old oso, got liew chiu lian look
Ht: 160cm+/-
Wt: ~ 50kg thereabouts, a little bit bah bah, not too much
FI: 6/10, i would consider ok by my stds
Boobs: nice round b-cup, all natural & soft
BBBJ: 9.5/10! almost perfect! better than L06H66G19! deep until cannot deep throat! i almost cim!
Frenching: didn't get chance to try
FJ: 7/10, accomodative, too short for me, in-out a few times choot liao after the excellent bbbj! what to expect just after an on-the-verge-of-cim sexperience?
RTF: die die must try for the bbbj!

Note: going back on 10 Nov. Got a younger fren, tall with nice long legs but boobs cup a nia. can tarma if u want, $40x2.

Pic here, but i think for a limited time only ...

anikin
28-10-2006, 10:05 PM
didn't ask age, so i didn't classify her as a MILF.

to those who have pm me, i've replied for most of them except those who are new & with little or no posts ... sorry, no offence but pls read the FAQ ...

i may have missed out some of u who didn't pm me but wrote in your replies here. pls pm me just in case ... :p

anikin
31-10-2006, 11:54 AM
i know quite a few bros have tried Jen & also promised to post FR, but so far not many leh :cool: ... so for now only those bros who confirm WILL post FR then pm me for contact pls.

Shakyywayy
31-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Nice FR & a good deal FL. Pics UP. Keep it up. Cheers

aisayman
31-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks for bro anikin for the contact, just came back from a lunch time rendevous with Jen.

As what the FRs stated, the bbbj was fantastic! She did it for almost 15mins, sibei deep throat! Seems like she want me to CIM but I guess she sensed me going to explode so told me: 'Ah Hia, must control hor!' :D Basket.

Anyway, great afternoon fark for $40, though I did tip her $10 for the simply deep deep throat action.

Her stats as stated and agree it's a great find for $40 if you are not the tipping type.

Will probably go for another round before she goes back ;) .

iluvmiki
31-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Managed to get jen's contact from bro anikin today and immediately tried calling her. Called three times but no answer so thought sian liao.

As I was about to give up, gave her one last call before leaving the office and bingo, she answered! Immediately fixed an appointment and rushed down to her place. Quite like the hotel she was staying in as the lift from the carpark leads you straight to her room without bypassing the reception.

Her room was wide open when I reached and she greeted me with a warm hug. She definitely looked much better than the pic and very cheerful. We quickly stripped ourselves and hit for the showers. She gave me a very thorough bath and I must agree with the bros here that she is very hygenic cos she passed me a tootbrush and also some listerine to rinse my mouth.

After the bath, I laid on the bed and she came over to wipe me and also used a hair-dryer to blow me dry. Wow! that's the first time I encountered this kind of service. She then gave me a most erotic catbath on my front and back, another 5-star treatment!

She started her bbbj for about 10mins until I beh tahan that I have to pull her away to stop her. Put on the rubber as I started pumping her but haizzz, didi fell asleep... She was still cheerful as ever and got up to give me another round of bj until I cum-in-cd. Washed up again and left after a short chat.

Overall, I would grade her service as excellent. She also thanked bro anikin for introducing a lot of wonderful bros to her and said that he is very kind-hearted...:cool:

Looks: 7 (dunno why but I just like her face)
Body: 7 (well maintained for her age)
Boobs: B
French: Only light kisses
Bbbj: 9
Fj: Will try it next time
RTF: Definitely! before she leaves on 13Nov

phaetonlex
31-10-2006, 08:13 PM
HI anyone can give me this Jen contact? email me at [email protected]

Gd2day
01-11-2006, 11:53 AM
First of all, I would like to thank Bro Anikin for passing me Jen's contact.

I called her thie morning abt 4 to 5 times but i could not get through but finally abt 5 min ago, i managed to talk to her on the phone. Asked her whether she was free around lunch time (maybe 1:30 to 2:30 pm) but she sounded quite rude. She told me that she was eating now and to call back later around that time to confirm.

I was thinking, the time now is around 11:45 am, she shld know by now whether she will be free in about 2 hrs time?? Anyway, i was a bit put off by her tone and i decided not to up her.

Sorry Bro anikin, i promised you that i will put up an FR after i have tried her but i guess it is not possible now.

However, if you need any other FL contacts, do PM me....i am happy to share with you. :)

iluvmiki
01-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Asked her whether she was free around lunch time (maybe 1:30 to 2:30 pm) but she sounded quite rude. She told me that she was eating now and to call back later around that time to confirm.

bro gd2day,

i don't think she meant to be rude to you lah. when i first spoke to her, i also felt this way but i guess she has difficulty communicating and expressing herself in english. moreover, she has a low and husky voice which sounded harsh when she speaks.

i can assure you that she is a totally different person when you meet her, especially when you mention you are introduced by bro anikin. don't give up and do give her another try. just my 2-cents worth....

Gd2day
01-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Thanks Bro iluvmiki,

I see whether i have time b4 she goes back. Will definitely consider her later.

For Bro bigwish who just PM me for Jen's contact, pls obtain her contact from the threadstarter. Bro anikin was the one who passed me the contact and i do not think it right to bypass him.

I don't mind sharing other contacts with Bro anikin as he has shared his with me. But for any other bros who wishes to get Jen's contact, do go thru Bro anikin. Thks

Hunter82
01-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Bro,

Can PM mi the contact? I love MILF. :) :D

Thanks.

DemonSage
01-11-2006, 08:41 PM
:D Defintely very valued bonk to try. Thanks to Bro anikin for sharing this FL contact. My FR as per below:

Had a nasty quarrel with CO, and was feeling damn fustrated, looking for someone to smoothen my heart of despair. PM anikin and got a reply in the afternoon... There i go to venture out into somewhere in Area G... Made a call and confirm on the location before proceeding... Location Area G Lorong Single Digit...

Made my way there and was given directions to the Hotel & Room No. Reach there and a friendly women open the door... haha... She provided me with coffee and some small talk... there after we did the usual stuff...

Abnormal stuff also have... She did Body massage during shower, with me seated, bbbj during shower... Feels like a king man... No dobt that she seems quite professional about this from the way she was doing it...

There after, we did the most anticiapted stuff.... BBBJ and FJ.... Her BBBJ was damn satisfying and mind blowing. Need to experience, but main thing is i will be back :p After matter of 25mins i finally came... Oh btw i feel tight down there... but then a man's meat is another's poision...

She will be heading back on 10th Nov, and returning on 17/18th Nov...
Those who wanna try, pls fast hand and leg PM Bro Anikin...

Looks: 6.5/ 10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 7.5/10
RTF: Defintely, why not, such a price is irrestible...

mike_sg2000
01-11-2006, 08:50 PM
bro, im keen on the tharma... my hp 9090 4440... MIKE, pse assist!! tks

anikin
02-11-2006, 12:17 AM
great to see bros are putting up the FRs. just a form of feedback whether her service is as what i had sexperienced & posted ... if not other bros will say i 'twa kang' or big mouth only ...

but sometimes don't go with too high a sexpectation, becos if not up to your stds, u will be damn frus ... i met Jen out of nowhere as i was going to L06H66 for the bbbj queen there or the dark horse ;) . caught Jen & her younger fren blocking my way ... chit chat a bit & found this Jen quite frenly & chio (by my stds), so that 1st $40 was a gamble. i'll rather bros go in with a sceptical or open mindset (jin jin boh??? :confused: ) rather than expecting a mind blowing bbbj everytime. hopefully none will curse me for introducing a lau CB (as one post put it).

contacts are for sharing & i'll gladly share with verified or sincere bros (can see from what they write in their PMs). but for those who have 0 posts, just joined & only post requests for contacts, i have to apologise that i'm not able to share with this group. perhaps next time, definitely more good/great FLs will come along again.

cheers!

eeemen
02-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Firstly, thanks to bro Anikin for sharing her contacts.

Just briefly, definitely value for money, very service oriented and friendly. Skills, way above average. For me it was out of this world.Lost the battle. Will rtf for sure. Like milfs, find them fun.

No point getting into details as all bros here have posted same. Just mayb minor variations, depending on how she feels with each one of us.

Thanks once again to bro Anikin. Apologies for a brief FR. Cheers

anikin
02-11-2006, 08:57 AM
hey, an FR is an FR is an FR ... good or bad, long or short doesn't matter. it's the effort that counts!

u lost the battle ... meaning CIM :eek: hmm ... may be next time i gek gek lost the battle oso ... ;)

eeemen
02-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Bro, dun like that lah. Shy lah :o :D ke ke [or strategy??]

bigwish
02-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks bro anikin for the contact, will be meeting Jen later, will post a FR after that.

Bigwish

dleifna
02-11-2006, 01:38 PM
The first thing is to thanks the threadstarter... Kok kun ma kah Anikin...

Fr...

Smooth skin for her age... but i guessed she's in the region of late 30's. Very service oriented... boobs wise.. think in the B region... worth the money... she looks nicer with her clothes on... i think a lot of our samster got her number so her turnround rate is very fast.. she only entertain first come first basis... if u r really keen, just wait around the G area.. and call her.. at most wait for 30-40 min if she's working... just my advise...

All the above is based on personal preference...

Da Ming
02-11-2006, 02:31 PM
The first thing is to thanks the threadstarter... Kok kun ma kah Anikin...

Fr...

Smooth skin for her age... but i guessed she's in the region of late 30's. Very service oriented... boobs wise.. think in the B region... worth the money... she looks nicer with her clothes on... .

If without clothes i would give her 6/10 in look department.
Defintely no doubt that she is in her late 30's. :)

Don't expect a beauty for $40 and the towel available

aisayman
02-11-2006, 03:04 PM
.. & the toothbrush, hair dryer treatment, nicely decorated room ... ;) knn $40 all-in is really no horse run!

bigwish
02-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks to bro anikin for the contact. This is my first FR since i joint the forum. Have a wonderful session with Jen this PM, i should said that she maintained very well for her age. The experience is surely worth the money, her BBBJ is the best. She will use her finger nail to soh your balls while doing the BJ, feels like heaven.. other than that the overall rating in term of BBBJ/FJ/Service i should give a 8/10. She is leaving our G area soon, so bros out there that are keen to try...mai tu liao.

Bigwish

dennis5325
03-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Firstly, many thanks bro anikin for sharing the contact for this best ever looking MILF GEM I ever met so far. Tried her yesterday evening. The service is simply out of the world and best ever. Trust me…haha.

As promised to bro Anikin, here goes my FR:

Arrange an appointment and met her yesterday 6pm at the designated place. First look….WOW…can’t believe my eyes that a chio looking woman standing in front of me! She smiles at me and welcome me into the room. Wearing sexy black top and dark blue jeans, which revealed part of her G-string. Feeling STEAM liao…some more looking at her pair of rocking melons makes me feel thirsty for juice and hungry for action liao…haa haa.

Her service is really damn good. Firstly, she served me with a cup of hot coffee (3 in 1) while we tcss for a while. Since the coffee was hot, I put it aside for it to cool down. She invited me for shower together. Off I go undress myself and so did she. She is really hygienic kind of gal who asks me to brush teeth and rinse mouth with Listerine. The way she showered me really makes me feel like enjoying MP kind of service. The sensational cat bath that she gave me by rubbing her titties and pussy on my hard awaken rod really makes my little bro marikita liao. Fingered her while in shower and she moaned with pleasure.

After dry up with towel, she used hair dryer to blow every single inch of my body dry. Yet another superb service, which I haven’t experience so far. The feeling is really damn good. Two thumbs up for that! Soon after we both were clean and dry, action start! Using her skillful tongue, she licked every inch of my body starting from my back, arms, neck, ear, chest…the feeling was damn shock man…slowly and steadily she moved her tongue down to the south and attack my hard rod. Oh man…the blowjob is simply out of this world! Good suction and deep throat….slurp slurp sound makes my didi super hard rock solid. I request her to change to 69 (my favourite position) and she obliged willingly and me starting painting her meimei…no smell and taste good…yummy.

This last for 10 mins and the way she moan while blowing my did made me cannot tahan already. Faster request her to put on the raincoat for my little bro and on I go by pumping her missionary style. Walao…that was tight man…pump for 10 mins and ask her to change to doggie style (my favourite)…continue to pump for another 5 mins and switch back to missionary...pumping her while looking at her boobs swinging really STEAM man! One word to describe only…SHIOKKK!

Pumping her for another 10 mins and we both cum in great satisfaction…TRULY sex-tified! Unforgettable experience. :D

Looks: 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Boobs: Handful and nice to hold
BBBJ: (9/10 Terrific)
Overall service: 9/10 (GF feeling)
RTF: Definitely

dennis5325
03-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Firstly, many thanks bro anikin for sharing the contact for this best ever looking MILF GEM I ever met so far. Tried her yesterday evening. The service is simply out of the world and best ever. Trust me…haha.

As promised to bro Anikin, here goes my FR:

Arrange an appointment and met her yesterday 6pm at the designated place. First look….WOW…can’t believe my eyes that a chio looking woman standing in front of me! She smiles at me and welcome me into the room. Wearing sexy black top and dark blue jeans, which revealed part of her G-string. Feeling STEAM liao…some more looking at her pair of rocking melons makes me feel thirsty for juice and hungry for action liao…haa haa.

Her service is really damn good. Firstly, she served me with a cup of hot coffee (3 in 1) while we tcss for a while. Since the coffee was hot, I put it aside for it to cool down. She invited me for shower together. Off I go undress myself and so did she. She is really hygienic kind of gal who asks me to brush teeth and rinse mouth with Listerine. The way she showered me really makes me feel like enjoying MP kind of service. The sensational cat bath that she gave me by rubbing her titties and pussy on my hard awaken rod really makes my little bro marikita liao. Fingered her while in shower and she moaned with pleasure.

After dry up with towel, she used hair dryer to blow every single inch of my body dry. Yet another superb service, which I haven’t experience so far. The feeling is really damn good. Two thumbs up for that! Soon after we both were clean and dry, action start! Using her skillful tongue, she licked every inch of my body starting from my back, arms, neck, ear, chest…the feeling was damn shock man…slowly and steadily she moved her tongue down to the south and attack my hard rod. Oh man…the blowjob is simply out of this world! Good suction and deep throat….slurp slurp sound makes my didi super hard rock solid. I request her to change to 69 (my favourite position) and she obliged willingly and me starting painting her meimei…no smell and taste good…yummy.

This last for 10 mins and the way she moan while blowing my did made me cannot tahan already. Faster request her to put on the raincoat for my little bro and on I go by pumping her missionary style. Walao…that was tight man…pump for 10 mins and ask her to change to doggie style (my favourite)…continue to pump for another 5 mins and switch back to missionary...pumping her while looking at her boobs swinging really STEAM man! One word to describe only…SHIOKKK!

Pumping her for another 10 mins and we both cum in great satisfaction…TRULY sex-tified! Unforgettable experience.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Boobs: Handful and nice to hold
Overall service: 9/10 (GF feeling)
RTF: Definitely

Hunter82
03-11-2006, 07:19 PM
You have PM, pls check your mail. Thanks.:cool:

load
04-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Thanks bro anikin.

call her after work. go to her hotel room and knock the door. no body. opps.. she came out from another room. she said having dinner with her friend.. hmm.. there must be some other chicks... but i didn't check out.

go in the room. treat me a coffee.

then we shower.. Listerine is a must, i think :D. wow.. she bath me like a kid.. enjoy!!!

she did tounge massage.. then bbbj.. she is a pro, man.. after a while, i can't stand anymore, tell her to cap me and i started with missionary.. then ended with standing doggie.. :D

demange : 40 + 10 tips
Looks: 7/10
Body : 7.5/10 (well maintain)
Boobs: nice b
Overall service: 9/10 very hard working...
RTF: thinking..

woofer
04-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Thx to Anikin for Jen's contact.

Well to cut long story short. When I dialed the number a FL number came up and I realised it was actually a FL that I had rtf before on a number of occassions. Without further a due, I quickly ons her.

Still as great as ever though the session was a bit of the rush.

Cheers

woofer
04-11-2006, 01:45 PM

Well to cut long story short. When I dialed the number a FL number came up and I realised it was actually a FL that I had rtf before on a number of occassions. Without further a due, I quickly ons her.

Cheers

woofer
04-11-2006, 01:48 PM

Cheers

woofer
04-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Apologies Double post

anikin
05-11-2006, 11:28 AM
wah so kan jeong, tripple post leh ... :D

popiah
05-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi all,

First of all, thanks bro anikin for the lobang with contacts...received the contact nos. and contacted her this afternoon....

This Jen is also Gin whom MR Bond had previously started her thread too but at a cost of S$70...maybe now very competitive...therefore service rates drop before S$50 mark.

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : Jen or Gin
Origin : Bangkok (Thailand)
Room : Nicely Decorated by her...wow...look like 4 star hotel's room
Height : ~155 cm
Weight : ~45 kgs
Face : 8/10 (Tai-Tai face, Pretty face - Popiah standard)
Hair : Maggie mee hair with dyed colour.
Body : 7.5/10 (Consider good at her age)
Frenching : Na
Boob : at least a B cup a bit sagging
Wash Up : Body to Body washing in the bathroom (9/10)
BBBJ : Excellent 9/10 (Deep suction for about 15 mins)
Catbath : 8/10 Good
FJ : 8/10 (Accomodating - me went for 3 positions)
Attitude : 9.5/10 (Chatty and trying to please)
RTF : Sure.....lah.....no need to say.....
Damage : S$40 + S$10 (tip for excellent service) = S$50
Remark : She leaving on 13th Nov to Bangkok and Changmai before back to our little island again.

Pls do not pm for the contact nos. if not i will stuff you with alot of popiah.

signoff
FL Popiah

MkMk
05-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Bro anikin,

Can you pm me her contact...
many thanks...

Mkmk:)

comic098
07-11-2006, 12:00 AM
bonk her last week..must thank bro anikin for sharing with all of us...what can i say...bros all say her bbbj is good but not to forget her service toward all the bro...and i really enjoy her very much
1.cheerful lady
2.hygienic person
3.the shower is one of the best i had...made me want to RTF!
4.when bbbj i cum some in her mouth and some on her face and still
she did not get angry or show black face one good point

One more thing i must say...some bro may think when calling her..she sound rude like shouting at u..but u are wrong..is jus the way she talk not that she is angry..she a nice lady:D thank u bro anikin..

anikin
07-11-2006, 07:57 AM
glad most bros have enjoyed her value for $$$ service ... :D

yesterday was trying to call her in the morning but apparently if she is busy outside like shopping or doing other stuff, she will off her phone. so if bros get the singtel 'not available' msg, that means she has off her phone, is doing something else outside her hotel ...

g_aberlado
07-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Thanks to bro anikin and friend for the number.

Had her on saturday after the mishap with mdelight girl on friday. She looks better in person and she told me she is 36. Damn. She dont look or even feel 36 when I bang her she is tight down there and her breast still firm. She told me she got 1 kid. Then I asked her how come still tight. She said the baby got out by ceaserian. No wonder. Anyway It was a good session but the only setback was no round 2 when Im ready for it as she have appointment with one of the bros here.

walabis
07-11-2006, 09:53 AM
This Jen is also Gin whom MR Bond had previously started her thread too but at a cost of S$70...maybe now very competitive...therefore service rates drop before S$50 mark.
Agreed with you, there was a thread on her started by Mr. Bond. Met her last nite and she still look good. Too bad she already got an appointment or else our horny CK will cheong her :D
One of her customer went up said intro by Ah heng..was it you or the threadstarter?? :D

eeemen
07-11-2006, 10:30 AM
3.the shower is one of the best i had...made me want to RTF!

One more thing i must say...some bro may think when calling her..she sound rude like shouting at u..but u are wrong..is jus the way she talk not that she is angry..she a nice lady:D thank u bro anikin..

Bro, just want to add a few comments here in regard to the above points raised by bro comic.

RTF, he he, done that twice already!! One was at mid-nite, as i was repeat she was pleased to see me. Thanks bro Anikin.

In terms of her voice, confirm above. That's the way she talks over the phone, but when she's face to face, she's real sweet,

anikin
07-11-2006, 11:11 AM
ok noted bro ... have updated in MrBond's thread just to make it clear. didn't know this Jen is that Gin ... :D

Hunter82
08-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Get the no fom Bro Anikin last week and give her a call, decide to give her a bonk as i love MILF, hehe...:D
As i'm new here and really thanks Bro Anikin for the no. Thanks Bro...:p

Sorry for the short FR as this is the first i ever write.

Looks - 8/10 (Like MILF)

Body - 8/10 (Good in maintaining)

BBBJ - 7/10 (Very accomodating)

FJ > 8/10 (Any position you want, very tight pussy)

GF feel > 8/10 (friendly)

Attitude > 7/10

Damage> 40 only(Good price)

RTF> Ya, i will

Doggone!
09-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Thanks to Bro Anikin for sharing Jen's contact.

Won't elaborate too much as much had been mentioned
in the FR's here. Most of it are true.
Special mention must be made of the bath which is an
event by itself. Her BBBJ is also one of the best that
I've tried. Lots of deep-throating and tongue-action.

In summary, a value for money package with room+cd
included. That she looks good with a solid body is a bonus.

ricky69
09-11-2006, 03:53 PM
I knew her quite sometime and been her regular every time she's here.

The initial
As usual we hug each other just like a long lost friend. We will both nude TCSS on the bed asking each other well being before business start.
1)Looks: 7/10 (look like wealthy tai-tai
2)Body: 7/10 (slim with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 7/10 33B

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, First Body massage standing up followed by siting on the toilet seat as those who been there knows the bathroom is damn small.all this while I finger her and grabbing her b-cups and that lasted almost 15 mins.
Boidy massage: 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean her self up. She covered me with a towel and started to massage me. Neither hard or soft and soon followed by licking me all over and that lasted another 15 mins.
Massage:7/10
Catbath:8/10

The BBBJ time
Turnover for a short licking and then BBBJ. Her good suction lasted 10 mins
BBBJ: 7/10

The FJ time
She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I buay tahan liow so move up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.
FJ: 7/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $70 (I usually paid her that amount , is not I sopil market but being her regular for almost 2 years)

Apollo
11-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks to Bro Anikin for sharing Jen's contact. Maybe I don't click with her so the session is not as good as what bro here described

The good points
1.her BBBj, soft and sensetive.
2.oral hygienic

All others SOP, or below sop;

1. off all the room light during the session, big turn-off
2. GFE - 1/10, and rushs
3. no massage as described by bros here.
4. need to wash yoyrself after the job.
5. keep saying the next person is waiting.

After fucking, found my stress still not released :o

In summary, for $40 you cann't expext much, I am sure I can find better deal in GL40 fish tank and PT for better services

above is my own experiences. Remember one man's meat is another's poison

RTF - no way, 40 can fuck PT laura / Yvone /maggie much better.

Thanks again for Bro Anikin, just her fucking is not my style.:D

aisayman
11-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Jen seems like quite hot with her impending departure. So I had to take her good fren Yoko. Service wise she is quite good as well, with nice suction while I was standing waiting to hug her :p . Her letdown is that her boobs are a bit on the small side. For $40, I would say $$ well spent!

Jen is leaving on 13/11, but Yoko is 15/11.

CLee2
11-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Thanks Bro Anikin for the FR and for sharing her contact number.

There has been many FRs on her already, so I'll just keep my FR short and simple.

I agree with some Bros here that when you call her on the phone ... it can be a shocker ... her loud tone makes it sound like she's shouting and that she's rude. She's not ... it has to do with her accent.

She's much slimmer and prettier in person as compared to the photo in either page 1 or 2.

The +'ve points :
a. very hygenic ... brush yr teeth, listerine, clean dick thoroughly
b. since sensual tits massage in the shower
c. nice firm body
d. very fair body with light pinkish nipples ( I like that alot )
e. tits size ..... B i think ... nice to squeeze and lick
f. her body licks is superb : 8/10
g. BBBJ : superb too ...9.5/10 ......

Her BBBJ was so good that I couldn't control and shot into her face / cheeks but she found it very funny and laughed when I came.

GF feeling : uummm .... not so good ...5/10. She seemed distracted ... keep mentioning that she rather sad she has to leave soon.

FJ : didn't try as her BBBJ left me exhausted and without any ammo left.

anikin
14-11-2006, 09:18 AM
bros, the bbbj queen has left our shores ... :( her fren yoko is around though. location is the same but diff room. those who r interested can pm me as well. yoko will also leave us tomolo so have to be quick :D .

anikin
28-11-2006, 10:24 PM
good news bros! Jen is back! some of you may have already RTF ... those who have not, can start planning a date ... ;)

anikin
14-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Bros, for those tried her before but have not been informed, Jen is back until early next year. So time for some bbbj action again ... :D

bo chap
15-12-2006, 01:58 AM
Bros, for those tried her before but have not been informed, Jen is back until early next year. So time for some bbbj action again ... :D

Wow the last time i missed the boat leh... btw anyone tried cim wif her b4?
:) think i lost her number liao... darn!

foozb
02-01-2007, 10:59 PM
thks brother anikin for yr contact

when entering room
she look prettier and more slim then she was in page 1 of this thread
1)Looks: 8/10

The bathing moment
In the bath,bath was sop,listenrine and washing,we just tcss in the shower.
seems like her english improve can speak in groups of 6-8 words.

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean her self up. She started giving me a cat bath.

Catbath:7/10
The BJ time
was quite sad she didnt give me a bbbj instead.said she scared i cum into her mouth wah....
BJ: 7/10

The FJ time
we did 69 WOW!! she was damn Wet and her pussy cunt tasted sweet haha.quickly spit out onto tissue paper.Fj was missonary position and changed to cow girl then doggie.
FJ: 6/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady at first, but after fj dont know why she seem distracted,didnt seem to pay me attention:mad:
Attitude: 7/10 at first, 3/10 after fj wah....
Damage: $40

foozb
02-01-2007, 10:59 PM
thks brother anikin for yr contact

when entering room
she look prettier and more slim then she was in page 1 of this thread
1)Looks: 8/10

The bathing moment
In the bath,bath was sop,listenrine and washing,we just tcss in the shower.
seems like her english improve can speak in groups of 6-8 words.

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean her self up. She started giving me a cat bath.

Catbath:7/10
The BJ time
was quite sad she didnt give me a bbbj instead.said she scared i cum into her mouth wah....
BJ: 7/10

The FJ time
we did 69 WOW!! she was damn Wet and her pussy cunt tasted sweet haha.quickly spit out onto tissue paper.Fj was missonary position and changed to cow girl then doggie.
FJ: 6/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady at first, but after fj dont know why she seem distracted,didnt seem to pay me attention:mad:
Attitude: 7/10 at first, 3/10 after fj wah....
Damage: $40

pawnie
03-01-2007, 12:58 AM

Tks bro for the contact, had a wonderful session with her....

vic9999
05-01-2007, 06:08 PM
wonder if she still around can pm me her contact...... bro ...... gem not to be miss after reading so many fr.

jotten
09-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Hi bro,
Got a msg from Brother E Hartmann that if you PM for Jen contact. Please inculde your e-mail address as he can't reply from office. He will reply with e-mail address.

Cheers!

aisayman
10-01-2007, 12:13 AM
I just rtf her today. She came back again for another tour of duty & will be here until end of the month :) .

Pls don't pm me, get contact from threadstarter instead. Cheers!

anikin
07-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Bros, Jen is back for another tour until after CNY, just in case there are bros who can't tahan over the long CNY break ... :D

sunnyboy6758
11-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Bros, Jen is back for another tour until after CNY, just in case there are bros who can't tahan over the long CNY break ... :D

hi bro,
can pm me her contact.

popiah
11-02-2007, 09:38 PM
hi all,

indeed the Queen of BBBJ is back......i just RTF her days ago....during of the day afternoon....

she still so good after so many months and months....but her service will vary according to her moods....

signoff
BBBJ Popiah

chibaxi82
22-02-2007, 01:10 AM
First & foremost thanks to Bro Anikin for sharing contacts. Managed to try her last week but only got time to post the FR now..

Just a short summary here, hope this is suffice:

Looks: 7/10 (curvy milf)
Boobs: 8/10 (redeeming factor of the sexxion, awesome!!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (nothing much, ok suction)
Frenching: NA (din try..)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Pretty intense session with this HOT Milf, fulfilled my childhood fantasy..)

Hope this helps bro,
Have fun booking her.. And please do request the contact from Anikin..

Cheers,
Chiba..

chibaxi82
22-02-2007, 01:11 AM
First & foremost thanks to Bro Anikin for sharing contacts. Managed to try her last week but only got time to post the FR now..

Just a short summary here, hope this is suffice:

Looks: 7/10 (curvy milf)
Boobs: 8/10 (redeeming factor of the sexxion, awesome!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nothing much, ok suction, deep throat)
Frenching: NA (din try..)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Pretty intense session with this HOT Milf,:cool: fulfilled my childhood fantasy..:eek: )

Hope this helps bro,
Have fun booking her.. And please do request the contact from Anikin..

Cheers,
Chiba..

zii666
01-03-2007, 09:45 PM
hi all, do any1 know is she still in SG? and her Hp98947xxx is it still the same?

eeemen
02-03-2007, 12:01 AM
hi all, do any1 know is she still in SG? and her Hp98947xxx is it still the same?

Affirmative bro. Think so. Leaving nxt week i think.

anikin
04-03-2007, 01:49 AM
if u can't get thru, can try again. but if can't get thru for a while, likely she has left. but since she is such a regular visitor, still can keep her no for a 'rainy' day ... ;)