PDA

View Full Version : TP Gd Msg

VDOM
14-06-2016, 06:33 PM
Been hiding in mountain for months.
Today passed by old playground and decided to try new vege.

Saw another post from a bro here, I believe it is same place I am about to share. No hard feelings please.

Went in at counter, saw 1 young and 1 Milf, another working. They wear uniform with black pants.

Was hoping for the Milf to msg me. And she did.
(Because the young one got black face and no look.lol)

Indeed the Milf came in...and msg starts.

The milf is definitely not a looker and was not fair, really looks like those normal milf you see in wet market.
That's what I like...challenging...hehehehe...

The massage is powerful, right spots, good strength!

Half way thru, I tap her, she leaned forward close to me and I told her to concentrate on my lower body, and she giggle...got my hint!

I told her to remove my shorts(provided) and she obliged.
Started to massage my butt and really feel good, she really knows what to do!
Then, I raised my butt, she got the hint and started massaging my groin area, my balls...till my shaft.. .oh man.(HDLY! Heavenly)
10mins gone and I started exploring her using my left hand...moving from her calf, thigh...till her wonderland..she give a sexy sigh...I knew she is enjoying...lol. I won't share more on what I did after this exploration...bros, you need some skills to be beyond these, trust me...(Mastered this thru 20yrs of chionging)

Another 10mins of treasure hunting...I flipped over.

And I continue to do what I did best...swear that I don't bull shit. (Dont wan to share more because not all bros will have the opportunity to do what I did, honestly)

After knowing my time is up soon(1hr), I extended another 30mins to enjoy.

The bonus is, she knew abit of JG! Really must try!

After I have made her "extremely Happy", lol, I released!

Look: 5.5
Boobs: firm C, dark brown nip(really surprise because can't tell with shirt)
Body: Slight tummy
Massage: 8
JG: 7
Pricing: 45/60mins, 68/90mins
Happy Ending: Up to you!(She din pop GQ nor pricing)
I paid more because of my special treatment, so bros, don't compare.

No need to up me points, will only share with senior bros and bros who have shared with me.
Newbies, don't try.

I may not reply soon, pls forgive me.

reading
14-06-2016, 09:18 PM
ts how much u pay for her JG and extra ?

VDOM
14-06-2016, 09:23 PM
80....plus many many extras...lol.

VDOM
20-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Bros whom I shared, till now no FR?

Seruously. Next share with bros with FR only.

Pls make this forum more exciting with juicy FR.

Else only see share, pls share...sianzzz to max.

darkness4311666
20-06-2016, 01:28 AM
bro care to intro thank you

lookinfor
20-06-2016, 03:44 AM
Care to share your find please?

power69
20-06-2016, 04:05 AM
dun know good or not for others.
pay 50 for jg can?
careful dun be caroted.

DansonLau
20-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Care to share bro? Thank you very much. :D

Teo Ken
20-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Bros whom I shared, till now no FR?

Seruously. Next share with bros with FR only.

Pls make this forum more exciting with juicy FR.

Else only see share, pls share...sianzzz to max.

Thanks bro VDOM had went last wek for my ground work. The milf do work hard providing good massage just to make living. Not to elaborate much to protect this. Hope TS too have to be cautious giving out contact cos this place is too open. There t 2 others syt which looks not bad have TS tried any one of them. Will RTF if happen to be around there.

VDOM
20-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Thanks bro VDOM had went last wek for my ground work. The milf do work hard providing good massage just to make living. Not to elaborate much to protect this. Hope TS too have to be cautious giving out contact cos this place is too open. There t 2 others syt which looks not bad have TS tried any one of them. Will RTF if happen to be around there.

Steady la bro, will share more solid lobang with you!

Btw, I scan bros who ask for contacts.
Now I added another criteria...no fr...no sharing...lol.

Teo Ken
20-06-2016, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=VDOM;14745752]Steady la bro, will share more solid lobang with you!

Btw, I scan bros who ask for contacts.
Now I added another criteria...no fr...no sharing...lol.[/QUOTE

True certain control need to be place in order to keep our play ground safe and last longer.

georgejungle
20-06-2016, 01:33 PM
hello any one care to share with me ? just wan to see if i have been there b4 .. tks

VDOM
20-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Georgejungle...u got pm

hoya
20-06-2016, 07:37 PM
hi boss,
able to share the location with me? :)

VDOM
20-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Bro hoya, pm

Tsa7
20-06-2016, 08:48 PM
Yes thumbs up for this, keep safe as not much place like this left.

The milf was good as TS mentioned (I like milf btw).

There are other younger ones which I haved not tried.

the_e_ones
20-06-2016, 11:08 PM

Bro VDOM, upped 10 points for you!

Thank you for trusting me with this contact... however there are at least three threadstarters writing about this joint thus please be more mindful when giving out the contact... i really like this joint :p

Tried this Ms Q after obtaining the contact from another Bro, the place is TCM style and looks clean.

Ms Q though is not a looker, she made it up by her good massage and very nice "special" skill... a pair of nice tits and is willing to please.

Personally, i think she is also a very horny lady thus the session is quite fun :D

Cheers and enjoy... for those who has the contact!

VDOM
21-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Bro VDOM, upped 10 points for you!

Thank you for trusting me with this contact... however there are at least three threadstarters writing about this joint thus please be more mindful when giving out the contact... i really like this joint :p

Tried this Ms Q after obtaining the contact from another Bro, the place is TCM style and looks clean.

Ms Q though is not a looker, she made it up by her good massage and very nice "special" skill... a pair of nice tits and is willing to please.

Personally, i think she is also a very horny lady thus the session is quite fun :D

Cheers and enjoy... for those who has the contact!

Bro, shiok right? Lol.
I dunno which other bros sharing here also bcos i nvr pm them.
Well, tp quite small and it was my play ground since 85 days.

I did apologize if this thread is duplicated findings tho.

Anyway, thanks for the upz!
Although i am looking for more juicy fr...hahaha.

kelvinaili
21-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Many thanks TS for the contact. Just got back from a session with 1 of the young one as Q has a booking. Massage done could be better as could sense she is an newbie and it was an clean massage that was not expected. Lol and will arrange another massage with Q the next time.

the_e_ones
21-06-2016, 06:27 PM
Many thanks TS for the contact. Just got back from a session with 1 of the young one as Q has a booking. Massage done could be better as could sense she is an newbie and it was an clean massage that was not expected. Lol and will arrange another massage with Q the next time.

Bro kelvinaili, so this Ms T don't do "special" yet?

Still thinking of trying her the next round... look so young and fresh :D

kelvinaili
21-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Bro, Miss T is not providing at the moment. Maybe as its my1st time. Indeed she looks young and fresh, got those blur blur looks. Potential to be trained. Actually other young lady looks yummy too.

Teo Ken
21-06-2016, 07:50 PM
Bro, shiok right? Lol.
I dunno which other bros sharing here also bcos i nvr pm them.
Well, tp quite small and it was my play ground since 85 days.

I did apologize if this thread is duplicated findings tho.

As mention I think this will get hot soon and invite chealousy TS hope you do slow not to lost this play ground. Last was there and according to observation I'm worried the others young ones might get over her overwhelming. Just my 2 cents of sharing.

VDOM
21-06-2016, 08:11 PM
No worries bro, so far shared ard 10 senior bros with fr nia..
Very sorry to those i din share. Pai seh. Got to be strict...else very fast gone case.

Btw, the others ts who started thread before me on same location pls also be strict. Many thanks.

Saw the othe syt, imo very yummy. Name is KL.

Today visited ms Q again...hehehehe...got abit of extras...but she code red. Still quite a great session, gave her only 50 for service, test whether she will black face, No! She still all smiles and friendly! Very gd attitude!

Happy chionging!

VDOM
25-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Bros i share, fr here pls.
Bro Sassy, post your juicy fr here leh.

tabamo
25-06-2016, 09:14 PM

Saw another post from a bro here, I believe it is same place I am about to share. No hard feelings please.

Went in at counter, saw 1 young and 1 Milf, another working. They wear uniform with black pants.

Was hoping for the Milf to msg me. And she did.
(Because the young one got black face and no look.lol)

Indeed the Milf came in...and msg starts.

The milf is definitely not a looker and was not fair, really looks like those normal milf you see in wet market.
That's what I like...challenging...hehehehe...

The massage is powerful, right spots, good strength!

Half way thru, I tap her, she leaned forward close to me and I told her to concentrate on my lower body, and she giggle...got my hint!

I told her to remove my shorts(provided) and she obliged.
Started to massage my butt and really feel good, she really knows what to do!
Then, I raised my butt, she got the hint and started massaging my groin area, my balls...till my shaft.. .oh man.(HDLY! Heavenly)
10mins gone and I started exploring her using my left hand...moving from her calf, thigh...till her wonderland..she give a sexy sigh...I knew she is enjoying...lol. I won't share more on what I did after this exploration...bros, you need some skills to be beyond these, trust me...(Mastered this thru 20yrs of chionging)

Another 10mins of treasure hunting...I flipped over.

And I continue to do what I did best...swear that I don't bull shit. (Dont wan to share more because not all bros will have the opportunity to do what I did, honestly)

After knowing my time is up soon(1hr), I extended another 30mins to enjoy.

The bonus is, she knew abit of JG! Really must try!

After I have made her "extremely Happy", lol, I released!

Look: 5.5
Boobs: firm C, dark brown nip(really surprise because can't tell with shirt)
Body: Slight tummy
Massage: 8
JG: 7
Pricing: 45/60mins, 68/90mins
Happy Ending: Up to you!(She din pop GQ nor pricing)
I paid more because of my special treatment, so bros, don't compare.

No need to up me points, will only share with senior bros and bros who have shared with me.
Newbies, don't try.

I may not reply soon, pls forgive me.

advertising again
business must be very bad :D

VDOM
25-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Well bro, i shall stop sharing here then...no big deal.
Was looking forward to better FRs in this forum rather than only asking share contacts then no fr.

This forum need some juice. Like the old days...
At least read also steam.

the_e_ones
26-06-2016, 04:23 PM

Bro VDOM, since you requested for juicy FR... I shall obliged :p

Visited this joint again few days ago... did not request for Ms Q this round as I wanted to try Ms KL since the last time I saw her...

Was there rather early and happened to see Ms Q in her own clothings (just came to work, not yet change into uniform...). Must say that Ms Q look quite delicious in her hot pants but since I have been thinking of Ms KL for the last one week... had stick to my original choice.

Opted for 90 mins session as I wanted to go slow with this semi SYT (she claimed that she is 27 and she does looks young to me). Ms KL is one of the better looking masseuses in this joint so I guess she is quite a hot fav, overheard calls and walk-ins looking for her while she was rubbing my back...

Session started normally with the usual teasing of butt, Ms KL's massage skill is not top notch but easily a 7/10 for me. The steamy part came when she was rubbing my legs, she keep on pulling the boxer up but it gets uncomfortable for me at my "balls"area thus I have gestured her to remove it for me and she galdly does so....

Requested to turn over after a short while, she started making more short talks to make both of us comfortable, shortly the GQ was asked and I just nodded... while she was doing her hand job, I was busy trying to unhook her bra, when finally succeeded, I told her this; "Nobody wear bra with FOUR hooks nowadays, you make my job so difficult..." and she just laughed...

A nice B+ cup with light brown nipples, can touch and press but no sucking... I did had a bit more fun... who knows... if you have chemistry with her, she may allows you more access.

Total damaged = 90 mins session $68 + extra fun $50.

Bros, if you happened to have the contact and happened to patronize, be nice!

Cheers and enjoy!

markqwerty
26-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Bro care to share location and contact

simply.ayie
26-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Care to share location pls...

VDOM
26-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Bro VDOM, since you requested for juicy FR... I shall obliged :p

Visited this joint again few days ago... did not request for Ms Q this round as I wanted to try Ms KL since the last time I saw her...

Was there rather early and happened to see Ms Q in her own clothings (just came to work, not yet change into uniform...). Must say that Ms Q look quite delicious in her hot pants but since I have been thinking of Ms KL for the last one week... had stick to my original choice.

Opted for 90 mins session as I wanted to go slow with this semi SYT (she claimed that she is 27 and she does looks young to me). Ms KL is one of the better looking masseuses in this joint so I guess she is quite a hot fav, overheard calls and walk-ins looking for her while she was rubbing my back...

Session started normally with the usual teasing of butt, Ms KL's massage skill is not top notch but easily a 7/10 for me. The steamy part came when she was rubbing my legs, she keep on pulling the boxer up but it gets uncomfortable for me at my "balls"area thus I have gestured her to remove it for me and she galdly does so....

Requested to turn over after a short while, she started making more short talks to make both of us comfortable, shortly the GQ was asked and I just nodded... while she was doing her hand job, I was busy trying to unhook her bra, when finally succeeded, I told her this; "Nobody wear bra with FOUR hooks nowadays, you make my job so difficult..." and she just laughed...

A nice B+ cup with light brown nipples, can touch and press but no sucking... I did had a bit more fun... who knows... if you have chemistry with her, she may allows you more access.

Total damaged = 90 mins session $68 + extra fun $50.

Bros, if you happened to have the contact and happened to patronize, be nice!

Cheers and enjoy!

Bro, glad that you enjoy.
Thanks for the juicy FR!

the_e_ones
26-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Bro, glad that you enjoy.
Thanks for the juicy FR!

Bro VDOM, you are welcome!

Next on my list... Ms T.

One bro here claimed that she don't do special... will like to test water :D

Btw, do go slow on giving out the contact, heard one of the masseuses has left, now only three ladies, later they become so busy, we need to take queue numbers :p

VDOM
26-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Bro VDOM, you are welcome!

Next on my list... Ms T.

One bro here claimed that she don't do special... will like to test water :D

Btw, do go slow on giving out the contact, heard one of the masseuses has left, now only three ladies, later they become so busy, we need to take queue numbers :p

Sure bro.
I stick with Q first.
Plan to makan her before bro Sassy...lol...
Then find another milf liao...

Botakman
27-06-2016, 11:15 AM
If you are referring to the same shop and Ms T is the young girl, then she does provide special. Strange think is that when i ask who is KL or QL.. Sigh. Any bro pls enlighten me

the_e_ones
27-06-2016, 04:19 PM
If you are referring to the same shop and Ms T is the young girl, then she does provide special. Strange think is that when i ask who is KL or QL.. Sigh. Any bro pls enlighten me

Bro Botakman, if I'm not wrong, currently there is only three ladies in this joint...

Ms Q - MILF, most mature among this three and very playful.

Ms KL - semi SYT, quite attractive.

Ms T - SYT, fair, young but some Bros feedback that she blackface / no smile... Since you said that she provides special, will try her and FR coming soon...:p

Cheers and enjoy!