PDA

View Full Version : I have fucked my gf siseter, now i feel so stupid now

SingaporeXXX
27-10-2006, 12:13 AM
2 days ago i have a big fight with my gf. So we kinda broke up. And yesterday her sister call me to go to Starbucks with her. So we go and stay till the end, talking about me and her lil sis , after we go to my house , and it just happen.
We have sex. And it was great , but now i feel so stupid, i cannot talk to her neither to her sis...

decimal86
27-10-2006, 07:59 AM
2 days ago i have a big fight with my gf. So we kinda broke up. And yesterday her sister call me to go to Starbucks with her. So we go and stay till the end, talking about me and her lil sis , after we go to my house , and it just happen.
We have sex. And it was great , but now i feel so stupid, i cannot talk to her neither to her sis...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61169

this one also yours right?

bully
27-10-2006, 08:09 AM
We have sex , but now i feel so stupid

Wow... it really makes u stupid!
Must u start two threads? :confused:

sundial
27-10-2006, 08:24 AM

Good deal! why not date both of them now!

WinAtSoccer
27-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Hmmm,why did the sister ask u out in the first place?

hum_sub_loh
27-10-2006, 09:55 AM

Yes, I agree, you are indeed 100%, confirmed, without-a-doubt stupid. Happy?

AngieIV
27-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Your gf's sister seems easy, how about sharing her contact (and also your ex-gf's) with us here? So that we can help you sextified them? :D

Frankiestine
27-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Yeah it is really stupid, what happens if you and your gf kiss and patch up then how do you think you going to face the sis in future?? worse what will happen if you and the sis decides to go together then how the sis going to face your ex? but i don't understand not unless the sis is very close to both of you, why she bother about both of you breaking up..

Siong2
27-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Now I think your solution is hiong hiong go for it,
50-50, get both or lost both.
If they both willing to combine force to serve you... wa lao, heaven for you ley. :D
I also ever fantasized about my wife together with her sis. haha
Those who knows me and my wife better keep quite hor. :p

winger_tag
27-10-2006, 11:08 AM

Haha, if you don't fuck her when you have the chance, i would relly say you are STUPID. kekekeke just kidding.....

F and forget is the best way...anyway already broken up...so why worry....:D

Reaper
27-10-2006, 11:12 AM
feel stoopid....but balls lighter right?????

U deserve it....dumb ass.......

Castrol
27-10-2006, 11:33 AM

dont need to talk la, just eat 2 eggs and get you cock ready for another starbucks adventure. :D

DegenerationX
27-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Yup. That's stupid.........who ask u char cheng jiu go do it.:D

DegenerationX
27-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Yup! That's stupid. Who ask u kar cheng jiu.....eat and shit at the same place!:D

DegenerationX
27-10-2006, 11:43 AM
sorry. double post. pai seh!

Heart Break Kid
27-10-2006, 11:44 AM

Good job, I were you.. I will carry on to have sex with my gf sister. :D

5ag1_Boar
27-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Hmmm... another perspective to the whole situation, but not saying you should not be feeling stupid about it.

Your gf's sister initiated the outing right? And no alchohol was involved right? So, it seems to me that she either:
1. Actually likes you, have a crush on you, etc.
2. She is very open minded and had wanted to do you too.

I'm even wondering if she planned the whole thing, or at least had hoped that something might happen.

Maybe she had been holding back this lust for you for a long time given that your younger sis was dating you. Now that you guys broke up, she might have thought she got a chance, or that the breaking up was the final straw that broke her will to resist her lust.

Just another perspective for you to ponder.

pricetony1
27-10-2006, 12:53 PM
No point thinking too much about it as you already did a stupid thing...

curiosityz
27-10-2006, 01:02 PM
does your gf know about it? i hope not... :(

hbksunrise
27-10-2006, 01:47 PM
it's happen orleady and u can't undone it.talk 2 yr gf sis and c wat she want.anyway u did not force her 2 have sex wit u rite.:D

waypastprime
27-10-2006, 02:08 PM
dont need to talk la, just eat 2 eggs and get you cock ready for another starbucks adventure. :D

Errr... maybe this time must switch place to CoffeeBean? :p

retepoet
27-10-2006, 02:12 PM
What's done cannot be undone bro.... you should know the rule of the game & there should be no regrets... dun tell me you din plan for it bro, be frank & open abt it if you want to get over it

Castrol
27-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Errr... maybe this time must switch place to CoffeeBean? :p

yes better, if the gf's nanny calls. :D

Reaper
27-10-2006, 02:28 PM
What's done cannot be undone bro.... you should know the rule of the game & there should be no regrets... dun tell me you din plan for it bro, be frank & open abt it if you want to get over it

His reasoning might be any one of the below-mentioned;

1.I was sad and needed someone to console becuase i SORT OF broke off with my GF...

2. the only reason I made her my GF was so that i can screw her sister.

3. My cock was itchy and need someone to scratch it for me.

retepoet
27-10-2006, 02:48 PM
well said bro reaper :)

magiara
27-10-2006, 03:38 PM
u r very stupid indeed:D fuck both of them man!

dna_gene
27-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Your gf's sister initiated the outing right? And no alchohol was involved right?
Well, last I heard, Starbuck is just about coffee and tea, 100% alcohol free, unless they just started introducing Volka Frappacino recently!

obelisk
27-10-2006, 04:04 PM
if u ever need a stunt double to settle both girls, u came to the right place...;)

we all brother enuff to help u out...
jus pm us...
i take 1st queue...:D

copperkidz
27-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Why be so stupid ??? U tasted them both, so decide for yourself....

Reaper
27-10-2006, 04:21 PM
27-10-2006 03:54 PM they said you very jialat

Wah..looks like there are some here trying to act all high and mighty and play the role of HERO......but than hor...dare not put down nick...haiz......let me know mah...than at least i can up your points......btw ah......who is "they"...:rolleyes:

Offspring
27-10-2006, 04:39 PM
We will help you out. I can bring her to MoS or St james with my buddy to relieve your headache ok? All you need to do is juz pm me. :D

s7evin
27-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Well, last I heard, Starbuck is just about coffee and tea, 100% alcohol free, unless they just started introducing Volka Frappacino recently!

LOL. interesting idea loh, volka frappacino... LOL :D

curiosityz
27-10-2006, 05:21 PM
what done had been done... you had tasted both of them already... but inside you do feel guilty toward your gf right? :rolleyes:

croovy
27-10-2006, 05:59 PM
1 bird enter 2 holes....what a lucky guy

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-10-2006, 06:25 PM
no point crying over splity milk,move on and see what can be done would be the most appropriate solution to this mess.

asdfghjkl
27-10-2006, 07:53 PM
now this forum looks like EDMW liao ler.. kekeke :D

tryying
27-10-2006, 08:22 PM

minus off with the strict admin. :p

asdfghjkl
27-10-2006, 08:23 PM
hehe.. often got this type of pcw one la.. kekeke :D

TommyPingPong
27-10-2006, 08:33 PM

Maybe you write your experience and what you went thru, we will up your points!:D

tryying
27-10-2006, 08:35 PM
hehe.. often got this type of pcw one la.. kekeke :D

10 yrs once lor. :(

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-10-2006, 08:38 PM

bro,isnt the gal in ur avatar the one on the main now being advertised?looks hot~~:p

JWNY
27-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Classic ENTRAPMENT in the making my bros...:D

JWNY

Bruce-Sg
28-10-2006, 12:07 AM
watch out
it may be a trap

Bruce-Sg
28-10-2006, 12:09 AM
watch out
it may be a trap

how old are they ?

shoutcast
28-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Yeah it is really stupid, what happens if you and your gf kiss and patch up then how do you think you going to face the sis in future?? worse what will happen if you and the sis decides to go together then how the sis going to face your ex? but i don't understand not unless the sis is very close to both of you, why she bother about both of you breaking up..

then when make up can go for a threesome :eek:

blackemperor
28-10-2006, 03:16 AM
go back to your gf or start new with her sister..
either way, you lose.

i would rather give up both.
no way you can lift your head high facing either one.

suckcock
28-10-2006, 03:32 AM
its stupid of you not to fuck her, but just after 1 starbucks session can fuck her liao, so loose meh her cb?:rolleyes:

SingaporeXXX
28-10-2006, 04:11 AM

Ok here is the update
My gf called me yesterday.
She dont know whats happen. Sis didn't tell her.
I sopose thats good. She say she is sorry and that she feel that she overreacted when we were fighting.
And maybe we should go to Starbucks and have a chat!!!! (Starbucks)
Meanwhile her sis also contacted me and say that she thinks that relationship between her sis and me wont work out, and maybe we should continue to see each other occasionally. Man this is some weird trippin.

s7evin
28-10-2006, 04:37 AM
good job loh :D

EricssonMan
28-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Take it easy, bro....life's goes on

magiara
28-10-2006, 01:17 PM
ask both of them for threesome ! muahaha:D

Bigbluebird
28-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Maybe both of them are just waiting for you to invite them to a threesome :D

remyken
28-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Bro, this kind of up both sister lobang u also get already... Do u know that this may be some, many bros dream! Dun feel stupid, i think its great!

For now, juz ask urself, who u love more or wan to bonk more? This type of problem only u can settle urself.

asdfghjkl
28-10-2006, 08:05 PM
eat the same thing twice ah.. ;)

tk-king
28-10-2006, 09:40 PM
when bonking my gf, i sometimes imagine its her sis
if really bonk, dunno i dare or not but i always fantasize lar
bet all bro here also same ma
gf sis so touchy, but scare first move is wrong move den gonna liao
u so lucky go her to initiate, jus take lor

btw to summarize, talking is cheap, really cheap
but when u kana den diff story liao
no offense just my .2 cents

but if r into a serious relationship with either, dun take 2 ship
end up u mati cos woman r heartless when they turn things ard

Bruce-Sg
28-10-2006, 11:19 PM
look like there's not easy way out
the sister looks like a difficult person. You have shagged her and it's likely that she wont give up so easily.
My advice is :
1) shag both surreptitiously and go (hit and run until things topple)
2) give up both now

parn_t
29-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Ok here is the update
I sopose thats good. She say she is sorry and that she feel that she overreacted when we were fighting.
Meanwhile her sis also contacted me and say that she thinks that relationship between her sis and me wont work out, and maybe we should continue to see each other occasionally. Man this is some weird trippin.

Did their's mother invite you for koip @ S11 or 24hr coffee shop?
Then, you can do a 4P!

And tell me if there is any differences?

Best of all, let the brother's brother here do the talking to your gf & gf's sister. Sound good!?

SingaporeXXX
30-10-2006, 06:35 AM
Ok here is the update

Update 2

It turns out i have never new the real character of my gf.
Her sis told her whats happen, and my ex gf called me and say whats happen its already over and there is no point to discuss it, but there is no chance we could be together anymore, but casual sex is ok if i would like that way..

My dreams come true :)

@Wendy@
30-10-2006, 01:24 PM
she is still your gf and not your wife yet, why worried?? just tell her that u have the right to find your desire woman...

superman
30-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Update 2

Her sis told her whats happen, and my ex gf called me and say whats happen its already over and there is no point to discuss it, but there is no chance we could be together anymore, but casual sex is ok if i would like that way..

Hi Bro,

tats good news for your rite :) Wish my ex say tat to me.

5ag1_Boar
30-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Update 2

Heh... cool. So now you got 2 new fuck buddies. Now you can start thinking of getting both of them together for a threesome. LOL.

My impression from an earlier post by you is that the sister is sort of interested in you. Wonder how both of them would feel if you become a couple with her sister and still have casual sex with your ex-gf.

Damn complicated situation you have there, but it could work out well for you if you play the cards right.

Sharpshooter
30-10-2006, 02:27 PM
hmm .. looks like a win-win situation for you at the present moment
but do remember one thing though : blood is always thicker than water :eek:

cheeky-cheeky
30-10-2006, 02:47 PM
May I give my little 1 cent suggestion...

From all the updates so far... it best for bro not to have both sister as gf, but keep them as FB lor... Since they had already put it that why... Just stay in contact, once in awhile call them to starbuck... and then...

As time goes by, you can pop your threesome fantasy to them liao lor... real sisters shuang fei...

furthermore, still can find and have new gf...

no flaming me pls... just stating my thoughts... :D

yankim3
30-10-2006, 05:03 PM
that sound like a win win situation:D

dna_gene
30-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Update 2

Are you actually trying to write us a realtime sex story contribution? If you are, well done! ^_^ You are telling us that both the sisters are wanton and do not mind having casual sex and flings. Hmmm... maybe it runs in the blood. Maybe you should try their mother too or even better, all the female in their family. ^_^

If what you are saying is true, you are one lucky bastard! ^_^ I'm going through severe dry spell lately! Mind introducing one of them to me so that I can break away from the dry spell? Haha!

5ag1_Boar
30-10-2006, 05:43 PM
LOL... should the thread title to "I fucked my ex-gf's sister and i feel so lucky now".

@GIN@
30-10-2006, 08:27 PM
that sound like a win win situation:D

Hahahaha I guess U 1 to be in his position. :p

yankim3
31-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Hahahaha I guess U 1 to be in his position. :p

of cos la. u dun wan meh:D