PDA

View Full Version : Sex and Impreg Married Women

darkadvenger
26-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi Bros,

Though of starting a new threads to discuss of having sex with married women and impreg them.

Any bros have similar experience?

I use to have sex with a couple of married women (still with 2 now). The good thing about them is, they are more accomodating and normally allows you to cum in their pussy...or even shoot on their face....

There are 3 occasions where I have impreg them....good thing is they will normally settle themselve....i remember 1 of them even abort the child b4 even telling me....

nickric
26-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Hi Bros,

Though of starting a new threads to discuss of having sex with married women and impreg them.

Any bros have similar experience?

I use to have sex with a couple of married women (still with 2 now). The good thing about them is, they are more accomodating and normally allows you to cum in their pussy...or even shoot on their face....

There are 3 occasions where I have impreg them....good thing is they will normally settle themselve....i remember 1 of them even abort the child b4 even telling me....
Hi bro darkadvenger
How you manage to get these married women to sleep with you? share with us you tactic leh..

HardCock
26-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Oh my bro!!! It's not good to impreg women when you dun intend to keep the baby. I shan't fault u for sleeping with married women for that's ur personal choice. However, I would hope that u will practise safe sex for the sake of everyone. It's bad karma to keep aborting the kids. Even both your married lover and you enjoy raw sex, pls use other form of contraceptive. Dun be a indirect killer. In the first place, sleeping with someone's wife behind his back is bad enough. :(

darkadvenger
26-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Oh my bro!!! It's not good to impreg women when you dun intend to keep the baby.

Sorry....perhaps what i miss out is....i didnt really want to impreg them on purpose....

Sometime....when things gets too hot and high...eg...when she is riding u or when her legs r arround ur waist.....its not really impossible not to cum in her....

but of cos....i do enjoy the moment of shoot into their pussy during safe period....

Guess its not so much about karma here....its more of interaction with bros who have similar experience...

Purgatory
26-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry....perhaps what i miss out is....i didnt really want to impreg them on purpose....

Sometime....when things gets too hot and high...eg...when she is riding u or when her legs r arround ur waist.....its not really impossible not to cum in her....

but of cos....i do enjoy the moment of shoot into their pussy during safe period....

Guess its not so much about karma here....its more of interaction with bros who have similar experience...

Errr really depends on why in the first place U are sleeping with them... initial motive is impt to me in this case... hehe but always rem.... what goes around comes around... but of coz pple may not belief in karma... hehe Good luck

HardCock
27-10-2006, 12:11 AM
Bro darkadvenger, I'm glad that you didn't have the intention to impreg them. But I guess u have a choice here right? At least after the 1st incident, you should exercise caution. It's great feeling cumming in the vagina, I agreed. However, I believe a person can be a more responsible bonker. As you mentioned, they are married so getting other forms of contraceptions that still allow raw sex is definitely possible. Casual sex is fine, irresponsible sex is not. That's my opinion only. I am under no illusion to change your view.

wildbeast
27-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Bro darkadvenger, I have nothing to comment on u sleeping with married women. It takes 2 hands to clap right?

However, I STRONGLY DISAGREE YOUR IMPREG ACTIONS !!! For whatever reasons/excuses u hv, I feel this is a very irresponsible and cruel thing to do. Whatever ur belief is bro, PLEASE DO NOT DO IT EVER AGAIN.

Let it be ur own safety (diseases) or hers (diseases and pregnant and abortion and stress to answer to herself & hubby).

Juz my own opinion...

PS: Hope u could compile other bros views on a paper, burn it in water and
drink it all. :D

curiosityz
27-10-2006, 02:25 AM
u should have ask them last time to get a 24 hrs pill after you had shoot into her accidentally.

Dicky88
27-10-2006, 06:40 AM

Hmm it's not something to proud of, dont u feel guilty towards wat u done on them and the consequences they had to bear? It's very hurting to do abortion themselves - emotionally, physically and financially.

Once I oso had cum in my 'married' gf, dont dare to tell her, so worried until her period came, or else i die liao ...

Purgatory
27-10-2006, 07:18 AM

Errr really depends on why in the first place U are sleeping with them... initial motive is impt to me in this case... hehe but always rem.... what goes around comes around... but of coz pple may not belief in karma... hehe Good luck

hum_sub_loh
27-10-2006, 09:52 AM
:confused: I don't get it...

Is the threadstarter trying to say that he gets a high by fucking married women who usually allow him to cum in them, or he gets high by knowing they got pregnant, or he gets high because they aborted without even telling him, or he gets high because he is still fucking married women and telling everyone here that he still has 2 going on with him, or he's insinuating that his wife doesn't let him cum in her, much less impregnate her, or...

Zhumimi
27-10-2006, 09:59 AM
:confused: I don't get it...

Is the threadstarter trying to say that he gets a high by fucking married women who usually allow him to cum in them, or he gets high by knowing they got pregnant, or he gets high because they aborted without even telling him, or he gets high because he is still fucking married women and telling everyone here that he still has 2 going on with him, or he's insinuating that his wife doesn't let him cum in her, much less impregnate her, or...

this pervert think he had a proud history of screwing others pple wife...and kid too (see his previous thread below)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=44595

now he want to self proclaim and tell his proud achievement of making pple's wife pregnant...hiaz...worst still...get high hearing pple get abortion...real bastard...hope his balls get cancer...! :mad:

plman2002
27-10-2006, 10:01 AM

Yo, I dun think you are married!!!!! Imagine its yr wife......... I shant say anymore.
Like some bro say, what comes around go around, karma & so on.
Pls remember, mountain dont turn road turn(say in chinese). :D
Take care.

cheer,

darkadvenger
27-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Having going thru so many posts....only get to see comments then things relating to thread...

I appreciate all the comments (nice or not nicely put up)....I am just here to interact with bros of similar experience....not to argue with anybody...

Please stick to thread subject....

Thank you very the mucy...haha:rolleyes:

Zhumimi
27-10-2006, 01:17 PM
I appreciate all the comments (nice or not nicely put up)....I am just here to interact with bros of similar experience....not to argue with anybody...Thank you very the mucy...haha:rolleyes:

i seriously hope u die of AIDS and go to hell, then anal fuck by those innocent souls u have sacrificed but for your perverted acts n lusts!!!! :mad:

slider_72
27-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Ok, I'll stick with the subject matter of this thread. I had sex with my wife and I made her pregnant.

But seriously bro, raw is war. You never know what you might get, and worse, what you might pass around. Eventually it is the entire cheonging community that suffers.

Cognac
27-10-2006, 01:56 PM
I have similar experience!!

My chio housemate had a female teddy bear. Because my housemate owns her I consider the teddy bear married, yes? :D

The teddy bear has a dick-sized hole on her ass and we used to have wonderful sex and I came into her.... but wierdly she never had to go for abortion... she always has the same cute face staring at me quietly :eek:

jimmyccc
27-10-2006, 02:11 PM
I have similar experience!!

My chio housemate had a female teddy bear. Because my housemate owns her I consider the teddy bear married, yes? :D

The teddy bear has a dick-sized hole on her ass and we used to have wonderful sex and I came into her.... but wierdly she never had to go for abortion... she always has the same cute face staring at me quietly :eek:

very funny.... so what's ur point?

mldue
27-10-2006, 03:22 PM
very funny.... so what's ur point?

He's got a weird fetish and teddy bears don't get preggers. :D

ah_ong
27-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Well if u impreg them....i think is man tat u should pay the abortion rather nsay the women take care of it themselves.... then after the abortion u still can meet up with them to have fun..seriously u think about it.... Sex with married women..yes it takes 2 hands to clap* but still one hand is urs" People like you..i see no up...if u say u go call FL or chicken i still respect cos u got $$ to spend...But u one word.... "DISGRACE"

secdc
27-10-2006, 03:40 PM
What a sick bastard!!! Trying having his own wife being slept with others and be pregnant by someone else... Then see if he is that proud! SOB...

itsabt6x
27-10-2006, 04:11 PM
well, sticking to the threadstarter's topic, i did got my ex-secretary in my old job pregnant TWICE!!! :eek:

she's married with 1 kid & we were having unprotected sex on a regular basis & the 1st happened when she was riding me with her legs wrap around my torso...despite me telling her i'm cumming, she refused to leg go & even said she wanted by babe....& she DID! & kept the child...we weren't sure if the child's mine cos she did had sex with her hubby just afew days before me...although the resemblence was slight....however, the 3rd child she had was surely mine cos of the strong resemblence...:D

well, that was a long time ago & although we still chat & meet up sometimes....but not for sex anymore....she's happy with her family life now....

no_faith
27-10-2006, 04:20 PM
since it takes 2 hands to clap, i believe she sure noe the consequences and she dun mind it, there is nothing wrong with bro darkadvenger.
unless she was being forced or wat shit....
y we dun tink d other way, she wans it too and she loves it.....

darkadvenger
27-10-2006, 09:20 PM
this pervert think ......now he want to self proclaim and tell his proud achievement of making pple's wife pregnant...hiaz...worst still...get high hearing pple get abortion...real bastard...hope his balls get cancer...!
i seriously hope u die of AIDS and go to hell, then anal fuck by those innocent souls u have sacrificed but for your perverted acts n lusts!!!!

:rolleyes: i admit defeated.......no way i can bitch like you even if i practice hard for the next 10yrs...

Well if u impreg them....i think is man tat u should pay the abortion...........But u one word.... "DISGRACE"

Bro ah_ong.....relax man...

please go thru my post again....did i say i fuck...impreg them and go...and make them pay for abortion fees???:confused:

your post confuse me.....

however, my appology if my thread rake up any unhappy experience of urs.....

my advise to you is not to carry on with this thread if it hurts you so much...

darkadvenger
27-10-2006, 09:37 PM
well, sticking to the threadstarter's topic, i did got my ex-secretary in my old job pregnant TWICE!!! :eek:
she's married with 1 kid & we were having unprotected sex on a regular basis ..........well, that was a long time ago & although we still chat & meet up sometimes....but not for sex anymore....she's happy with her family life now....

nice to see a post related to the thread topic....

So bro itsabt6x....you mean you were with her when she had her 2nd and 3rd child?

One of my sex experience with married women is also a secretary from my ex company...the best part is.....she knows my wife tooo....

It all started when we were working alone on a weekend; thanx to my formal MD... at that point of time, both of us were ROM. I was making some coffee for ourselves when she came into the pantry and knock against me....coffee spills all over....including on our cloth.....and you should know what happen next....

We had sex regularly at her place, hotel and even office even after we got married. Things start to cool down i left the company...We still keep in touch once a while and we felt very sweet over our experiences...(no more sex with her of cos)

Hope to see more contribution of experiences....

BTW.....we are not here to show off our experience....purely sharing....

And please....hope not to see BIG WORDS...we are here to relax...:D

darkadvenger
28-10-2006, 01:51 AM
Found this interesting story.....thought some bros might enjoy reading....
Just my humble contribution.....sorry if you have read this story b4...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Hit

It was just one of those days. Everything I touched was turning to shit.

The construction outfit that was building my house was running into problems that delayed the whole operation and was going to cost me. My truck broke down, my wife was bitching all day about any and everything that she could think of and I was horny as hell. In her defense, she is about 7 months pregnant. I had a good life, married, two kids with another on the way, but I was just in one of those 'feel sorry for yourself' moods. I started to drink a few beers at our construction site and wasn't ready to return home.

I was in a pissy mood and when I drove back to our home town I decided to go to the local bar and get a good buzz cooking. I sat down and ordered a beer. I noticed the bar was hopping a little bit. I had my eye on the waitress. Her name was Deanna and she had worked there for a few months.

She was a petite blonde, maybe 5'2 and about 90-95 lbs. She was just a tiny thing with a hot tanned body. She was 10 years younger than me at 20 yrs old and we always had a little flirty thing going. Deanna sat down by me when she had the time and b.s.'ed with me. "I noticed something is wrong with you tonight" she said. "Just the normal bull shit that gets a man down" I said. "well you just need someone to take your mind off things for awhile" she says. Now this is what I hate about women. Hot waitresses are the biggest cock teases in the world. Is this an invite or is she just jerking my chain? I decided that tonight I would find out. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. "After closing, maybe I'll take you home to find out" she answered as she walked away with a devilish grin. She was just flirting but I was going to hang around for a while and act like I was serious. If she wants to pull my crank, I'll call her on it. As the night progressed I was getting more drunk and horny. She continued to tease and I kept taking it seriously. When last call was finally anounced, she asked me if I was driving home in "this" condition. I said "no, I was riding home with you". She seemed a little nervous as she walked away, not knowing how to take me. At closing they kicked everybody out but I stuck around outside waiting. Finally she exited and headed for her car. I startled her when I came up behind her and said, "let's go". I could tell she was uncomfortable and I knew she had a boyfriend. "My boyfriend will probably be home" she said, obviously trying to get out of the situation. "Besides, what would your wife say?" she asked. "I won't tell my wife" I said, "If your boyfriend is home, I'll leave". I could see she was tentative to accept my proposal but naively let me into her car. As she drove home she tried to talk me out of this, saying that she didn't think it would be a good idea since she was in a relationship and I was married. I couldn't help but think to myself how bizarre this situation was. Here she is, a young attractive girl, who was shacked up with some guy in a trailer house and trying to make ends meet. As a waitress, she was a cock tease so she could maximize her tips. Now she has some drunk married guy calling her bluff and she is too young and dumb to come right out and say that she doesn't want to go through with it. I myself wasn't sure how to proceed. I really wanted to rip into her little body but I didn't want a confrontation with her loser boyfriend. Not that I couldn't handle him, he was a skinny long haired punk and I was muscular from working on the farm. I just didn't want to have the night blow up in my face. I am a married man for christ sakes. I figured I play the game and if he was home I would walk back to my truck. As we pulled into the trailer court I could see her getting more tense. She knew she had bitten off more than she could chew and was probably hoping her pathetic little boyfriend was home. She pulled into her parking space slowly and I could see the nervousness in her eyes and knew he wasn't there. This trailer trash whore was probably feeling obligated to me! As her car came to a stop, I could see she was flush with fear. Should I really take advantage of this young cock tease? She quietly got out of the car and I knew she was had. As I walked behind her my cock thickened with excitement as her tight little body was hugged by her white blouse and tight skirt.

To be continued.....

darkadvenger
28-10-2006, 01:54 AM
She said, "I'll see if he is home" as she unlocked the door and stepped inside, obviously trying one last time to get out of this predicament. Now I know she found me attractive and she wasn't the innocent type, but I think she was trying to straighten out her life and didn't want to be used and abused anymore. She was working full time and paying her own way, trying to better herself. She didn't want to feel like a piece of meat anymore.

Maybe if I was sober I wouldn't press the issue but I was really feeling a buzz and I was extremely horny. As I followed her in I knew she intended for me to wait outside. As she called out his name, we both knew he wasn't home. She turned around to face me as we stood in her kitchen, next to a counter top island. She said, "he'll probably be home any moment". I countered "Then we better get started". Before she could respond, I pulled her body close to mine and planted my lips against hers. Her body was tense and her lips were tight but I porceeded to kiss her and lick her lips. She tried to speak, allowing for my tongue to enter her mouth and lick against hers. Overwelmed, she kissed back, opening her mouth and deeply licking my tongue back. It became obvious that she wanted to keep it semi-innocent as she blocked my advances with my hands and muttering "slow down" when she tried to catch her breath from the intense mouth sucking. I slid my tongue down to her neck. As I licked and sucked on her neck she repeatedly asked my to slow down as she seemed to be breathing hard. She started to squirm away as I lifted her shirt out of her skirt and sucked deeply onto her sweaty neck. I held her little body firm and opened up her blouse. Her lacey white bra was acsented by her tanned little body. "Take it easy" she bellowed as I lifted her firm little body onto the counter. She was breathing harder and harder and gasping as I licked down her neck and to the outline of her firm little tits. As I wrestled her bra off I was amazed by the size of her breasts. She was probably just a 34 B but they looked great on her petite little body. I wasted no time as I squeezed her firm fun bags and sucked on her nipples. I was making quick work of her, sucking her tits and taking off my shirt. I wasn't sure if she was squirming in pleasure or anguish but I was relentlessly sucking her hard tits dry. I sucked one, then the other, licking around the outlines and working my tongue against her hard stomach and back. She was grabbing and pulling my hair, either in an attempt to stop me or with the intense pleasure of feeling my warm wet tongue lick her beautiful little body and tasting her sweet scent. I licked up and devoured her left breast, sucking hard on it's swollen nipple. She continued to gasp and groan as she fell back, leaning against her elbows. I licked down her body and it was at this time that I first smelled the sweet scent stemming from her warm wet pussy. I reached under her skirt and felt her moist hot panties. I gave a quick pull and ripped them from her body, causing her to squeel. As I rubbed my fingers through her warm wet pussy lips, she sat up quickly and begged me to stop. She said, "I'm not on birth control so we can't do this". I pulled her skirt off her body and looked at her nicely trimmed sweet cunt. Her light brown cunt hair was evenly trimmed and her wet pussy lips obviously were no stranger to male advances. She could see the hunger in my eyes as I looked at her sweet pussy. I lifted the back of her thighs and spread them as I lowered in for a taste. She grabbed my head but couldn't stop my tongue from piercing through her quivering cunt lips and licking deeply through her gash. She moaned in delight as I tasted her love. I tightened my grip on her thighs and began to lick her out with great intensity. Her grip on my head lessoned with each lick, finally releasing when I found her trembling clit. She laid on her back as I sucked on her drenched cunt and teased her yearning clit. She tasted so sweet as I hungarily ate her out. She started to howl like a dog as I continued my nonstop attack. I licked her hot cunt and held her still, forcing her to take the deep sensation with limited movement. She started yelping as I became more aggressive. Her hot box was on fire and I was licking it clean. Her body started to tremble as she started to buck against my tongue. I licked her deep as she moaned loud with a thunderous orgasm. I opened her flood gate as she poured all her love juice onto my face. The orgasm lasted quite a while as I licked her out and she spasmed with ecstacy. Her body finally slowed down as she came down from her climax. I licked across her body, running my tongue over her abs and to her spent tits. I tasted the mixture of sweat and her cum as I licked up her neck and deeply into her mouth. She kissed back as if to thank me for her thunderous orgasm. As I unzipped my fly, she seemed to wake up. She hurriedly pulled her tongue from mine and sat up. "Please, I am not on birth control, I can't do this" she begged. I pulled my pants off as she watched. Her eyes were locked onto my fully loaded heat missle. I was extremely thick and hard. My cock probably measured in at around the 9 inch mark. She looked as if she was in a trance as she stared at my massive package. She quickly blurted out, "I'll suck your dick". Before I could answer she was on her knees. Not only did she want to satisfy me without allowing me to take her deep, I also think she actually wanted to suck my cock. I almost lost it when she wrapped her warm lips around my huge pole.

She first attacked my great cockhead as she expertly licked around it's mass. I knew she was a cock hound but now she was proving it. She licked up and down my huge cock, coating it with her saliva and making lubrication for taking it deep. I made up my mind that I was going to fuck her brains out whether she wanted it or not as she continued licking my cock and readying it for the ride. The moment of truth had finally arrived as she aimed my long meat stick to her mouth and opened wide. I shut my eyes as my sensitive cockhead made it's way between her wet lips and into her warm mouth. I could feel her teeth lightly outlining my width as she push my cock deeper into her warm mouth. She made a loud slurping sound as she slowly sucked on my cock. She was steady and smooth as she bobbed back and fourth, taking a little more in each time. My cock made it's way to the back of her throat and then down as she was able to deep throat my massive dick. She started to bob faster as she never let my thick cockhead leave her throat. "what a cock sucking whore" I thought to my self as she expertly sucked my dick. She started to massage my huge sack as she was trying to draw my cum from my balls. Her nose came closer and closer to my pubes as she swallowed my cock whole. I pulled on the top of her hair as she continued to methodically deep throat me. I was amazed at her cock sucking prowess as she seemed like she never needed to come up for air. My knees buckled as she continued to work my testicles with her soft grasp and suck on my dick. She was so tiny yet she was taking my big dick deep down her throat. My dick was tight against her soft esophogus but she seemed to have no problems with my width. She started to suck with more urgency as she really wanted to make me cum. She started to swivel her head, which really allowed for her throat to grip my cock and pull on it. I knew she wanted to make me blow so she could avoid getting fucked. I pulled her hair back and pushed her head against the side of the island bar. I grabbed her by the sides of her head and started to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth.

She quickly grabbed my wrists in an attempt to stop me from mouth fucking her. I was too strong as I hammered away at her face. She seemed to know that it would be easier if she didn't fight it as she relaxed her throat muscles and helplessly let my fuck her mouth. I slowly leaned all the way in, pressing my sweaty body against her face and pushing my whole cock deep into her mouth. I held it there for a few seconds as her throat tightly griped my cock and it became obvious to me that she was waiting for the flood gates to open. I knew it was time as I pulled my huge crank from her mouth. Her swollen lips had lines of my precum dangling down. I lifted her tiny frame onto the bar as she asked me what I was doing. I spread her legs and positioned my huge cock in front of her sweet opening. She bellowed, "No!" as I buried my huge meat missle deep into her drenched love cave. She fell back as my massive size shook her insides. I had one hand on her waist and the other on her thigh as I pulled her petite body into my thrusts. She screamed in carnal passion as I buried my tool deep within her. I wasted no time as I pulled and thrusted as hard as I could. I was slamming into her little body with all the force I had. Her hot pussy just splashed as my hot rod drilled into her. Her light weight allowed me to really pound her hard. She screamed intensely as I banged her with all my might. I tryed to fuck through her as I relentlessly ripped into her as hard and fast as possible.

to be continued.....

darkadvenger
28-10-2006, 01:55 AM
I couldn't tell if her constant screams were in passion or pain, I just continued to fuck her with all my force. I didn't care what she felt as I was driving my cock into her at breakneck speed. She was wimpering as I pounded her pussy. She managed to cry out for me to remember to pull out as I continued lighting her up. I was fucking this little whores brains out and it felt so good. As I hammered my thick cock into her melting hot box she cried out "no". Thrust for mighty thrust she yelled "no" in unison. I let her have it for a solid ten minutes, ripping her pussy to shreads with my massive cock. I power fucked her for all I was worth. She continued to moan with each thrust as she was beginning to have trouble forming words.

My muscles flexed as I pulled her body into my ramming thrusts. The nonstop fuckfest was putting her into spasms and I was beginning to tire. We both were going to have bruised pubes as I slammed my load into her with great ferocity. Although I was slowing down, I was still fucking her as hard as I could. I finally felt my testicles tighten and my cock thicken. I gave her one last hard thrust as I pushed my cock deep inside her. She cried out "nooooo!" as I let loose with load after load of hot cum deep into her core. I planted my seed as she was undoubtedly being impregnated. She was too tired to move as I allowed all my fluids to drain into her tattered little body. She just kept wimpering, "no...I can't get pregnant...no..." as the last of my sperm was being securely deposited into her fertile bank. I pulled my sore cock from her crushed cunt. "Have a nice life" I said as I walked away dressing myself. She couldn't move as she mumbled something under her breath. I knew I was moving away and would never see the her again. As I walked out of her trailer, her boyfriend was walking up. I slapped him on the back and said "how's it going"? He looked at me with indifference, not knowing the carnage I had left behind.

superchevy
28-10-2006, 07:55 AM
yes i do have fun with few married woman till now about 3 of them still in contact .... problem with married woman is no string attached , but only can f...ck during free time .
agree fuck can be raw bbbj and also can load your loaf inside the mouth ...i got one that even swallow power man ....

darkadvenger
28-10-2006, 10:16 PM
yes i do have fun with few married woman till now about 3 of them still in contact .... problem with married woman is no string attached , but only can f...ck during free time .
agree fuck can be raw bbbj and also can load your loaf inside the mouth ...i got one that even swallow power man ....

bro...dunno why ur rep go -ve after ur post here?

anyway, hope my humble contribution will help u...

BatistaSG
28-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Thanks for your contribution, you have my support....bro darkavenger

darkadvenger
29-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Thanks for your contribution, you have my support....bro darkavenger

u are most welcome bro...
hope to see more bros sharing their experience too...

diesel
29-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Just a "little-little" side topic. :( Expressing what I saw.

Earlier this month, I went to 封都鬼城 alone. Saw lots terrible creepy things there. Married men and women had external affair were being severly punished by the King of Hades.

darkadvenger
29-10-2006, 09:12 PM
I had similar experience though mine wasnt a case of voluntary. To begin with, I don't know that the girl is married and i truly love her. And when she is pregnant, i wanted to keep the baby but in the end she decided that abortion was the best for her. It was a terrible experience that has caused me much hurt. If one impregnated a woman unknowingly, i believe there is still reason to forgive, but if one does it knowingly, then it will be bad to all three parties.

no married man will be so stupid to impreg a women on intention.....
unless he is asking for trouble or.....he dont intend to carry on the relationship with this women...

cheers...

MMM88
29-10-2006, 09:54 PM
no married man will be so stupid to impreg a women on intention.....

cheers...

Rite ....no Married man hav tat intention to impreg a women ....so please jolly well use a CD hor......:cool:
i do understand its nothing shocking tat married women is having their "fills" too in tis era.....but it would be devastating for her husband to raise kid(s) tat is not his .........:(

darkadvenger
29-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Rite ....no Married man hav tat intention to impreg a women ....so please jolly well use a CD hor......:cool:
i do understand its nothing shocking tat married women is having their "fills" too in tis era.....but it would be devastating for her husband to raise kid(s) tat is not his .........:(

your intention is appreciated and well understood.....

i guess certain practice or things are very subjective and personal....and is only the 'participating' parties that can conclude and determine their own future...

as far as we are concern.....we will keep things strictly within 2 of us......

whether right or wrong in moral.... well...its like asking...whether its right to go for pros...

WOLFBEASTDEVIL
29-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Hi bros,

Little bro here oso having exprience on currently, as she is my ex but currently having problems with the hubby who is always in out of town. She had a pretty daughter which i doesn't have mine.
We always have sex on a regular basis... I enjoy her company, concern and she enjoy my efforts to satisfy her needs... Well... we know that that will be a day for us to part as our children grows... Precations are taken care although we both loved the rawness of pure carnal pleasures...

Mutual understanding for both parties is important to keep the fire raging on! Isn't it right my bros @ arms!!!

南无大黑暗天
地狱由我而生, 黑暗伴随左右...

darkadvenger
30-10-2006, 12:20 AM
We always have sex on a regular basis... I enjoy her company, concern and she enjoy my efforts to satisfy her needs... Well... we know that that will be a day for us to part as our children grows... Precations are taken care although we both loved the rawness of pure carnal pleasures...

ohh....so u still with her?

I have no experience with any of my ex....but i do have experience with 1 of my dip classmate...

we were very close friend since school days....seen her going in and out of many relations (i always lend her my ears)....b4 she got married..

the affairs started when she had problem with her ex hubby (she already div)...at that time...she is already a mother of 2 kids (1 boy 1 ger) and me 2 gers. she stop work after she got married....and due to some $ prob...she landed up having depression...

during the period she will look for me very frequently (as usual) to tell me her prob....just like the past years...

she called me 1 day crying during my work....and as her good friend for years...i took urgent leave to meet her at her place....

hornestly, at that point of time, i have no thoughts about having sex or geting intimate with her.....(being friends for so many yrs)

to cut things short, i reach her home and she was alone (her kids in child care and school)....after some chats....she cried and lean on my shoulder...at that moment i look on her and realise that she wasnt wearing any bra (thru the neck opening)....

i was very confuse at that moment of time....cos any wrong move would destory the long term friendship....forfunately....i still manage to control myself until....

after chating with her for about an hour to 2....she appears to be very tired and i help her to her room to have a rest and prepare to leave....

but......to my surprise...when i was about t leave the room...she held my hand and ask if i would mind to keep her company.....

so as usual....my little bro rules my action...and we landed up in bed fucking like no tomorrow....the feeling to make love with is very different....cos it comes with a strong mixture of feelings and friendship....

after that incident, we still meet often to have sex....as usual, she would normally want me to come in her during her safe period....cos she knows i like to and she likes it too...

but there was a time when she miss calculated her safe period while we were bonking in the car....

later....she told me that she was preg....but has already aborted....

we felt very bad for a period of time.....but we soon get over the whole thing and i love her even more....

todate...she is still one of my regular partner......(she now stays with her son in 1 3rm apartment)...

David_Ginola
30-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Am sad to hear tat. i was also shocked as my divorce friend also told me she aborted without my knowledge. It was only a yr or so then she told me. Hope u r well too n carry on with ya life.

Cheers

darkadvenger
30-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Am sad to hear tat. i was also shocked as my divorce friend also told me she aborted without my knowledge. It was only a yr or so then she told me. Hope u r well too n carry on with ya life.
Cheers

can understand ur feeling.....knowing and talking is never the same as experience it....

having to say that....somehow...human nature is very contradicting....we know the problem...but still we go for it :D

to date....we still prefer to have nothing between us when having sex....and fortunately....same problem never happen again....

so u still with her?

David_Ginola
30-10-2006, 12:44 AM
to date....we still prefer to have nothing between us when having sex....and fortunately....same problem never happen again....

so u still with her?

hey bro tks for the concern. Not exactly, cos she now contracted kidney disease. But now on dialysis. We still spoke over the phone, n coffeee near her house. I still love her n she too but her illness force her to give up. She got 1 daughter. Anyway, hope she can get a kidhey transplant soon.

cheers

ericgo18
30-10-2006, 03:17 AM
Got to know a filipino nurse a year back when i was in hospital for 3 days for a tonsil operation, she was in her early thirties,slim and surprisingly very fair for a filipino and had five kids and a hubby back home. manage to get her contact jus before i was discharged and we both exchange smsses for a few weeks, thru those conversation and sms i could tell that she was very bored in singapore as she has been away fr her family for the past 2yrs,i did tease her a couple of time during our smsing if she was horny for a good sex and she would jus push tat subject away. after a mth of relentless wch amount to almost 20 to 30 sms per day.she finally suggest we both go to the hotel :eek: i could not believe the reply tat i got fr her at that time but it sure sound fine to me.
Our 1st session was a nerve reaking one we check into the room and we did nothing to each other for the next 1hr or so jus chatting as usual, at the back of my mind i was thinking "shit!this is not its how its to be we are suppose to be getting started once we got into the room man!".Than she suggest i got out to get some beer and we drink together>thats the way!i had a feeling this is getting very close to my objective, i bought a 6pack in and we both started drinking by the 2nd can we both were snugglling up and slowly caressing each other.Our 1st and 2nd intercourse was with condom, than came the third and i whisper to her ear if it was alright i i enter her raw and cum inside her?her reply was..today im safe....oh man my 3rd fuck was even better that the 1st two and when we left the hotel it was ast 4hrs since we both started, since thst day onward we hav been meeting on a once a week basic.i was also surprise by her openess after our 1st session as she had come across as a consavative lady to me to the extend that she even compares how i fare in bed as to her hubby, as she often told about how aggressive her hubby is when on bed. She had wanted it fr me this way,i guess on her part she just wanted me as an replacement to her hubby as close as possible.Til this day she is still the only wettest lady that i had fuck in my life that let me fufil every possible fucking dreams one on one fr anal fucking, anal fingering,cim, swallowing cum etc ect... u name it and she s willing......too bad for me now that she has decided to go back jus 2 mths ago.:(

Zhumimi
30-10-2006, 10:23 AM
i admit defeated.......no way i can bitch like you even if i practice hard for the next 10yrs......

thanks...you are most welcome...let me know when ur days are near...i can donate some $$ for your last few meals. :D

darkadvenger
30-10-2006, 04:55 PM
thanks...you are most welcome...let me know when ur days are near...i can donate some $$ for your last few meals.
oh...sure...
btw...say say easy hor... from ur rep pt and power level...
shows that u cannot be trusted le..

sorry bros...gone off thread..

5ag1_Boar
30-10-2006, 05:19 PM

she's married with 1 kid & we were having unprotected sex on a regular basis & the 1st happened when she was riding me with her legs wrap around my torso...despite me telling her i'm cumming, she refused to leg go & even said she wanted by babe....& she DID! & kept the child...we weren't sure if the child's mine cos she did had sex with her hubby just afew days before me...although the resemblence was slight....however, the 3rd child she had was surely mine cos of the strong resemblence...:D

well, that was a long time ago & although we still chat & meet up sometimes....but not for sex anymore....she's happy with her family life now....

It's good to see that some bros still stay friends with their fuck buddies or flings even though no more sex involved.

Don't you worry that her husband might one day see the resemblance between you and the children? Or you just avoid meeting the husband?

Also, doesn't it hurt not to be able to see your flesh and blood?

darkadvenger
31-10-2006, 01:37 AM
小家碧玉——沈君

沈君稱得上是小家碧玉了,個子嬌小,皮膚白皙,長髮垂肩,瓜子臉,柳葉眉,丹鳳眼,胸部高聳,腰軀柔軟,是 典型的古典式美女。沉君喜歡穿中式上衣,特別是一件藍底白花緊身衣,素雅又有豐韻,如同油畫中 人。

沈君和王遠、陳鋼是同窗好友,畢業後又成了一家公司一個辦公室的同事。陳鋼一直暗戀沈君,但沈君半年前嫁給 了老實的王遠。由於夫妻不能同在一個辦公室,所以公司九樓的計算機中心只剩下陳鋼和沈君兩個人,王遠搬到南 面一牆之隔的策劃部。透過磨沙玻璃,他們可以看到王遠模糊的身影。由於光線的緣故,王遠看不到 他們。

陳鋼一直想得到沈君,但她對王遠感情很深,陳鋼始終沒有機會。陳鋼雖然嫉恨,但一直隱在心底,表面上對他們 非常好。特別是經常在工作上照顧沈君,讓沈君非常感激。

陳鋼和沈君整日相處,沈君的一舉一動都讓他產生無限幻想。有時和沈君說話時,看著沈君一張一合的小嘴,陳鋼 總是想「它上面的嘴小,下面的「嘴」應該也很小吧?」;有時站在沈君身後幫助她修改程式,透過她的領口看到 若隱若現的酥胸,陳鋼就有伸進手去撫摸的衝動;有時沈君躲在屏風後換衣服,陳鋼就會想到她柔軟的腰、豐滿的 臀、修長的腿,幻想她的一身白肉在自己身下掙紮的情景……

陳鋼無數次意淫沈君,但始終沒有真正下手的機會。然而,到了夏天機會還是來了。王遠的母親患病住院,王遠天 天晚上在醫院陪母親。陳鋼認為這是天賜良機,他精心策劃了一個圈套。

這一天,陳鋼下班後又返回辦公室,此時麗人已去空留餘香,陳鋼歎了口氣,走到沈君電腦前。沈君業務遠不如陳 鋼,平時自己負責的系統全靠陳鋼幫忙,因此,陳鋼只用了幾分鐘時間就全部搞定。然後,他溜回家,躺在床上, 把自己的計劃回想了一遍,認為沒大問題,一切全看天意。這天晚上,陳鋼沒睡好,腦海中全是沈君的柔軟嬌軀, 幾次都想「打飛機」解決,但他忍住了,他要給沈君留著這「一炮」,這等了幾年的「一炮」,要盡可能多地儲存 「子彈」,等著把「子彈」向沈君發射。

第二天,陳鋼按計劃請假沒來上班,躺在床上睡懶覺。不出所料,不到中午手機便響了,果然是沈君,她急切的說 :「小鋼嗎?我的電腦出問題了,明天總公司要來審計,經理急死了,你能來嗎?」

「我……」陳鋼故意裝出為難的樣子,「我在機場接親戚……」其實陳鋼家在公司附近。

「幫幫忙啦,我實在沒辦法了。」沈君急道。

「好吧,我一小時後到。」

放下手機,陳鋼點上一支煙,「天助我也!」他想。 他不著急,他要等沈君更著急。

下午一點,陳鋼來到公司。一進門沈君便說:「你總算來了,經理剛走,好凶啊,我怕死了。」

陳鋼胡亂答應著來到電腦前。他不想立即解決問題,他要等夜幕降臨,下午四點多,經理又來了,火冒三丈,告訴 他們:「不搞完不能下班!」沈君只好答應,而陳鋼的臉上掠過一絲笑意,心想「當然要搞完,不過不是搞電腦而 是搞她。」他偷偷看了沈君一眼:這個小女人,秀眉緊蹙,美麗的眼睛專注著螢幕,渾然不知危險臨 近。

陳鋼說:「小君,看來我們要加班了,你給小遠說一聲。」

「嗯」沈君歎了口氣,轉身走了出去。陳鋼看著她一扭一扭離去的背影,心想「今晚就要剝開你的衣衫看看裡面的 白肉。」 陳鋼知道王遠和沈君家在郊外,乘車要一個半小時,天晚了根本沒法回家。

過了好一會兒沈君才回來,幽幽地說:「王遠要去醫院照顧婆婆,看來今天要住女工宿舍了。」

「嗯。」陳鋼答應著,繼續檢查著程式。

五點多了,公司要下班了。王遠跑過來,還買來晚餐、啤酒。他向陳鋼道了一聲謝,便離開了。陳鋼心想「其實我 要感謝你呢,今天就讓你的嬌妻成為我的玩物。」

「謝謝你,小鋼。」沈君突然說:「這兩年真是多虧你了,我……我真不知道該怎麼感謝你。」

「別這樣說,小君,我們不是好朋友嗎。」陳鋼說。

「嗯。」沈君眼睛裡全是感激。

陳鋼避開她無邪的眼神,心想「晚上就讓你好好感謝我,也許明天你和王遠就該恨我了。」

快八點了,沈君看陳鋼一點進展也沒有就說:「小鋼,我們先吃飯吧。吃完飯我去宿舍登記間臥室。 」

「哎。」陳鋼放下手中的工作。

王遠買的都是他倆願吃的。兩人一邊吃一邊交談,陳鋼故意說些笑話,逗得沈君花枝亂顫,陳鋼看得 癡了。

沈君突然發現陳鋼的眼神有些異樣,就說:「你看什麼?」

「我……」陳鋼說 :「小君,你真好看。」

沈君的臉立即紅了,這是陳鋼第一次這麼說,她一直不瞭解陳鋼的心意。陳鋼平時說話很隨便,沈君雖然覺得很逗 ,也很喜歡,但一直把陳鋼當朋友。

陳鋼瞬間清醒過來,叉開話題,執意要沈君陪他喝酒,沈君雖不會喝,但不忍心拒絕,便喝了兩杯,粉臉泛出紅暈 。

飯後他們又開始工作,沈君曾經想去宿舍一趟,十點前如果不登記是不許入宿的,但陳鋼巧妙地阻止了她,直到錯 過了入宿時間。

晚十一點,陳鋼一聲驚呼,系統恢復正常,兩人擊掌相慶,沈君更是歡呼起來,「謝謝你小鋼,你好 偉大!」

陳鋼一邊謙虛著一邊猛然想起什麼似的,「哎呀,小君,你晚上住哪裡呀?」

沈君也想起來,但也不著急:「小鋼,你家就在附近,你可以回家,至於我嘛,」沈君一指寬大的黑色辦公桌,「 就這裡吧!」

簡單收拾了一下,陳鋼走出辦公室,還叮囑沈君「插好門啊」!

「知道了。」沈君答應著,又說了一句,「謝謝你,小鋼,陪我加班這麼晚,真不好意思。」

「以後再謝吧!」陳鋼說了句語義雙關的話,匆匆離去。

陳鋼沒有走遠,偷偷溜進女廁。女廁有兩個隔間,陳鋼選擇了靠裡面沒有燈的一間。整個辦公大樓只有他們兩人, 他認為沈君不敢到裡面這間。陳鋼踩在下水管上,頭剛好伸過隔扇,另一間女廁盡收眼底。

五六分鐘後,高跟鞋的響聲由遠及近,是沈君。沈君果然不敢到裡面這間,而是開了第一間廁所的門。陳鋼這才注 意,沈君今天穿著一身深藍色的套裙,更加顯得皮膚白皙。

沈君還小心翼翼地插上門,陳鋼心中暗笑。

沈君不知道有一雙眼睛正偷看自己,今天她實在累壞了。她緩緩揭開短裙的紐扣,這件短裙是緊身的,最能體現女 性的身材,但蹲坑小便的時候卻需解下。她解下短裙,舉手掛在衣鉤上,恰好就在陳鋼臉下,嚇了陳鋼一跳,好在 沈君沒發現。

沈君又將長統連褲襪脫下來掛上,陳鋼立即聞到一陣清香,往下一看,沈君露出白色內褲和兩條白生生的大腿。陳 鋼感覺到陽具將褲子撐了起來,索性解開褲子將它掏出來。

沈君脫下內褲,蹲了下去。美妙的曲線立即映入陳鋼的眼簾,這是他第一次看到沈君裸露的臀部,她的屁股既較小 又白皙,皮膚光滑得可以捏出水來,惹得陳鋼嚥了幾次口水。「嘩嘩」的水聲更讓陳鋼熱血沸騰,他幾乎要衝下去 。

這時,沈君站了起來,臀部的另一種曲線又吸引了陳鋼,陳鋼想「再等等,一會兒就是我的,任憑我 享受」。

沈君穿上內褲和裙子,卻將褲襪拿在手裡,不再穿上,想必是睡覺不方便。

沈君走後,陳鋼從管子上下來,靠在牆上,點上一支煙等待。他已經在沈君的茶杯裡下了安眠藥,只 等她入睡。

一小時後,陳鋼回到辦公室,輕鬆地撬開門,溜了進去。今晚天色很好,月光皎潔。黑色的大辦公桌上,沈君如同 熟睡的女神。

陳鋼走到沈君身前,月光下的她楚楚動人。她美麗的臉龐、長長的睫毛、小巧的鼻子,特別是微微上翹的嘴唇顯得 尤其性感。這是自己一直幻想得到的,陳鋼忍不住親了一下。沈君沒有反應,看來安眠藥起了作用,陳鋼放心了。 雖然他一直想佔有沈君,但也不想破壞和王遠的關係,所以一直等到今天。

沈君的雙腿露在外面,她沒有穿鞋子,小腳肉突突的。陳鋼輕輕撫摸著,這雙腳柔弱無骨。

「嗯……」沈君突然動了一下,陳鋼立即放手。

「別鬧……小遠……」沈君含糊著說。

「原來她把我當成了王遠。」陳鋼暗自舒了一口氣,更加放心,輕輕脫光自己的衣服。

他抓著沈君的後領口往下扯,上衣被扯到胸部,沈君的香肩露了出來。他再將她的雙手從袖筒中抽出,把上衣從胸 部一直拉到腰部,沈君晶瑩潔白的肌膚露出了一大片,上身只剩下一件白色文胸。

陳鋼輕輕把手伸到沈君的臀下,向上托起她的身體,然後把上衣和裙子從腰部一直褪了下來。沈君除了文胸和內褲 身體大部分都裸露了,光滑潔白的肌膚、曼妙的曲線令陳鋼驚歎不已。他把沈君的嬌軀輕輕翻轉,左手伸到沈君的 背後,熟練的解開了文胸的搭鉤,沈君那動人的乳房微帶著一絲顫抖從胸罩中滾了出來,徹底地裸露在他的視線之 下。沈君身軀嬌小,胸部卻不小,呈現出成熟少婦的豐韻。陳鋼的雙手立即襲上沈君的美乳,把整個手掌貼在乳峰 上。這高聳的雙乳是陳鋼朝思暮想地,如今握在手中還能感覺到細細的顫抖,更加顯出成熟少婦的嫵 媚來。

陳鋼伸手拈起沈君的內褲,用力往下一拉,便褪到了膝上,隆起的陰阜和淡淡的陰毛完全暴露出來。她的陰部居然 如同少女一般。陳鋼將她的內褲徐徐褪下,沈君頃刻之間被剝得小白羊一般乾乾淨淨,玉體上已沒有寸絲半縷,嬌 軀潔白光滑不帶任何瑕疵。從未被外人探視的神秘肉體,徹底被陳鋼的雙眼佔有。

陳鋼俯下身再次親吻著沈君的嘴唇,他的雙手有些顫抖,佔有夢寐以求的人是多麼激動。沈君有了反應,或許她在 夢中和王遠親熱呢。陳鋼不失時機地撬開沈君的嘴唇,貪婪地吸允著她的香舌,雙手撫摸著她柔軟的 胸部。

「嗯……」沈君的反應大了些,居然很配合陳鋼的親吻。兩人的舌頭攪在一起,陳鋼感到無比幸福。他從沈君的唇 吻到脖子,從脖子吻到酥胸,含住乳頭允吸著。沈君的乳頭立即硬起來,口中也發出誘人的呻吟。陳鋼的嘴吻過她 的小腹,吻過她的肚臍,一直到她的神秘小穴。她的小穴果然和她的嘴一樣小,陰毛稀少宛若少女。陳鋼甚至擔心 自己粗大的陽具能不能順利放進去。

陳鋼觸到她的陰部,那裡早已有些濕潤了,陽具在黑暗中摸索著,找著了去處,「滋……」一聲,插 進去小半截。

「啊!可真緊啊,真舒服。小君,我終於等到這一天了!」陳鋼更加興奮,又一使勁,終於鑽進去大 半根。

睡夢中的沈君雙腿一緊, 陳鋼只感覺陽具被沈君的陰道緊緊地裹住,但並不生澀,而是軟綿綿的。陳鋼來回抽動了幾下,才把陽具連根插入 。沈君秀眉微微皺起,「嗯……」了一聲,渾身抖了一下,睡夢中還以為是夫妻做事一般,她輕聲地呻吟著,扭動 著柔軟的腰,一對雪白的乳房在胸前晃動著,讓陳鋼更加刺激,遂使出渾身解數,左三右四、九淺一深,花樣百出 。

沈君平時很害羞,和王遠結婚半年來,甚至不願意讓王遠看自己的裸體,夫妻做事大都是在黑暗中進行,往往是草 草行事,雖然含蓄但少了很多情趣。這次,她卻在沈睡中感覺到了從未有過的興奮,彷彿得到了丈夫的深情愛撫, 不由地發出了模糊的呻吟:「啊…嗯…小遠…」

聽著沈君輕聲呼喊王遠的名字,陳鋼忌火中燒,顧不得憐香惜玉,漲紅著的陽具全力撞擊著她的花心。他要令她永 遠記住這一天,要令她呻吟,要令她哭泣、痛苦。

陳鋼抽插百餘次後,沈君美麗的面容漸漸露出嬌羞的表情,嘴角還帶著幾絲笑意,朦朧中似乎她也感覺到一點詫異 :為什麼今天特別不一樣呢?但強烈的快感已經讓她顧不了太多,蜜穴也開始一次次泛出蜜水,一張一合地裹著陳 鋼的陽具。銷魂的感覺傳遍陳鋼全身的每一個角落,讓他感到無比的暢酣。陳鋼覺得,沈君不像被強姦,更像是真 真正正地向丈夫奉獻著自己的美麗身體。

陳鋼感覺沈君已經到達高潮了,而自己也飄飄欲仙了,便輕輕抽出陽具,他要做一次一直渴望做的事——在沈君性 感的小嘴中射精。他把陽具移到沈君的嘴上,放到她的雙唇之間。夢中的沈君正微張著小嘴,發出「啊……啊」地 呻吟聲,陳剛毫不客氣,立即把陽具塞了進去。沈君的小臉兒漲紅了,夢中的她怎麼知道嘴裡有個什麼東西,她甚 至用香舌舔了舔。當感覺味道不對時,雙眉微微蹙了蹙,想搖頭擺脫。陳鋼雙手抓住沈君的頭,下身一挺,抽了起 來。沈君的掙紮強烈了許多,但怎麼能逃出陳鋼的魔掌呢。她的搖晃大大增加了對陳鋼的刺激,陳鋼忍不住一洩如 注。陳鋼的這一「槍「憋了好久,精液特別多,嗆得沈君連連咳嗽。

看著沈君滿嘴都是自己的精液,陳鋼滿足的抽出陽具。然而,就在這時沈君突然睜開了眼睛。

從夢中驚醒的她首先看到的是陳鋼滿足的笑臉,隨即意識到什麼,騰地一下坐了起來,立即發覺自己是赤裸的,蜜 穴微微酸麻,她「啊」的一聲驚呼,跳下桌子,嘴角的精液淌了下來,她抹了一下知道是什麼了,立即狂奔出辦公 室。

她的驚醒也出乎陳鋼的意料,不由得一呆,沈君已從身邊跑過。陳鋼在沈君的茶杯裡下了藥,看來藥性太小,以至 沈君醒來,計劃全打亂了,本來他還想再來「一炮」,在沈君的蜜穴裡也射一次,徹底佔有這個日思夜想的女人, 但現在全泡湯了。

「她要到哪兒去?」陳鋼一邊穿起衣服,一邊思索。他突然意識到,沈君還光著身子,應該不會走遠,於是拿起她 的衣物向廁所走去。

剛到女廁門口,陳鋼就聽到沈君大聲嘔吐的聲音,「她果然在這裡」陳鋼得意的笑了。

沈君平時最愛清潔,夫妻之間從未有過口交,今夜滿嘴的精液讓她噁心,她不停地吐著,不停地洗著,但心中的屈 辱卻永遠也洗不掉了。她無比後悔,由於一時疏忽,自己的清白身軀竟被別的男人玷污,而這個人竟然還是自己和 丈夫最相信的朋友。陳鋼,這個經常關心自己、幫助自己的朋友,居然做出這種事。沈君真的不明白 。

陳鋼透過女廁的門看到了沈君全裸的倩影,心中一蕩,滿懷歉意地說:「小君,對不起。」

沈君「啊」得一聲,跑到牆角,雙手護胸,叫道「你別過來!」

陳鋼心中好笑,說:「我偏要過去,剛才已經全看到了,你能怎樣?」說著推開了門。

沈君一臉怨恨,「你好卑鄙……你要過來……我就從窗戶上跳下去!」她站在窗前,伸手拉開了窗戶 。

陳鋼沒想到她會這麼剛烈,他不想鬧出人命,就說:「好好,你別跳,我不過去。」還把沈君的衣服扔了過去。沈 君趕忙彎腰撿起來,也顧不得春光外洩,立即快速地穿起來。

陳鋼笑嘻嘻地看著,如同貓捉到一隻可愛的老鼠,極盡戲弄。

沈君穿好衣服突然跑過來,一把推開陳鋼向樓下奔去。陳鋼嚇了一跳,驚愕之間,沈君已經跑下樓。「她不敢走遠 吧。」陳鋼想,隨後回到辦公室,靜靜等待。

沈君始終沒回來,天亮了,陳鋼有些緊張,「她不會想不開吧。」下樓找了一圈,沒發現人影,就又 回到辦公室。

上班了,沈君也沒回來,王遠也沒來。「她會不會告訴王遠?」陳鋼想,「應該不會,沈君是很要面子的,這種事 怎麼會告訴王遠呢。」陳鋼在不安中過了一天。

第二天,王遠來上班了,從他的表情陳鋼斷定沈君沒告訴她那件事。從王遠口中得知,沈君病了。陳 鋼放心了。

又過了幾天,沈君還沒來。王遠告訴陳鋼,沈君要辭職了,他還很不理解「幹得好好的,為什麼辭職 呢?」

陳鋼心裡清楚,但也有幾許失落。「就這樣失去沈君了嗎?」他很遺憾,「唉……那天還有好多事沒幹呢。以後再 也沒機會了。」

陳鋼接連幾天鬱鬱寡歡,那個激情夜晚常常浮現在眼前,特別是看到沈君的一些用具,睹物思人,更 添傷感。

半月後,沈君突然露面了。她一進門就說:「我辭職了,今天是來拿東西的。」

陳鋼不想放過這個機會,撲上去抓住她,沈君奮力掙紮,陳鋼一隻大手抓住沈君的雙手,另一隻手立即插上門,轉 身抱住她。

「放開我……不要呀……」 沈君叫喊著。

陳鋼沒理她,緊緊抱住她,一陣狂吻。

「喔……不要……王遠就在那面……求你……」她低聲說,並不斷喘息掙紮。透過磨沙玻璃,果然可以看到王遠的 身影。

「要不要叫他來看呀?」提到王遠,陳鋼又妒忌又興奮。

「你……」這句話很管用,沈君已經不敢叫喊,但仍然未屈服。她不甘心再次受辱,激烈掙紮著,口中低聲罵道: 「 你……你好卑鄙……」這已經是沈君可以罵出的最難聽的話了,她的臉氣得脹紅。

陳鋼要征服她,和她保持長久的性關係,怎能放過這送上門的肥肉。他奮力把她上身按住,使她趴在桌子上,雙腿 夾住她的雙腿,使她不能動彈。沈君仍不肯就範,腰肢不停扭動著。這反而增加了陳鋼的慾望,他左手抓住沈君雙 手,右手將她的短裙撩到腰部以上,脫下她的白色內褲,露出雪白的屁股。他喜歡看沈君掙紮的樣子:沈君扭動著 光屁股,在他看來如同色情表演,他在等待沈君的力氣耗盡。

果然,在一次次反抗沒有取得任何效果之後,沈君的身體逐漸軟了下來,她扭過頭憤怒地盯著陳鋼,眼睛裡閃出幽 怨的神情。

陳鋼衝她笑了笑,沈君又開始掙紮,但力量已經不大。陳鋼的右手迅速解開她裙子和胸罩,開始上下撫摸她光滑的 軀體,嘴上說:「小君,我真的很喜歡你,我會讓你舒服的。你沒試過在後邊幹的滋味吧?很舒服的 。」 陳鋼故意用淫詞穢語挑逗她,希望激起她的慾望。

沈君從來沒有想過這種姿勢也可以做愛,她的哀求聲、罵聲和呻吟聲交織在一起,但掙紮的力量越來越小。陳鋼知 道她已經棄械投降了,女人有過第一次就很容易有第二次,這一點陳鋼很自信。

陳鋼知道機不可失時不再來,嘴巴輕咬著她的肌膚,一邊用愛撫刺激她的慾望,一邊很快脫去她上身 的一切衣物。

沈君白生生的趴在桌子上,心裡明白今天難逃被再次強姦的厄運,不禁後悔自己簡直是送羊入虎口,任人宰割。可 是,自己為什麼要來呢?沈君也說不清。那天逃出後,她沒敢走遠,而是躲到二樓廁所裡,直到天明。回家後,她 本想告訴丈夫,但由於婆婆病重,一直沒法開口。她最後決定,把這件事藏在心裡,並作了辭職的打算,她不想再 見陳鋼了,然而幾天來,她總是失眠,總是想起那一夜,想起那夢中超乎一切的快感……

陳鋼不管這些,此時他正盯著沈君雪白的屁股:在陽光下,沈君的屁股簡直是人間尤物,白得刺眼。陳鋼摸了摸沈 君的陰戶,已經有些濕潤,便不再猶豫,脫下褲子,將陽具放在沈君陰部輕輕摩擦。陳鋼看得出,沈君在極力忍耐 ,但她的下體卻只堅持了幾分鐘,蜜汁便湧了出來,心中暗笑她剛才還是一副貞節烈女的樣子,沒想到轉眼之間就 被俘虜,這個小女人居然也是個性慾很強的人。於是,腰部一頂來了個老漢推車便抽送起來。

這次和上次大大的不同 :上次沈君把自己當成了她丈夫,可以說是偷奸,自己又激動又緊張,而這次卻是真正的通姦了。想到此處,陳鋼 精神大振,使出渾身解數,九淺一深大幹起來。 沈君也忍不住低聲叫起來,這種從未有過的體驗給了她新的刺激,她開始配合著陳鋼的動作起伏。

大約過了幾分鐘,電話的聲音讓他們都嚇了一跳。沈君猶豫了一下,接起桌上的電話。

「小君,小君,」 是她老公來找老婆了。

「哦……」 沈君含糊著答應。

「還不過來?」王遠問。

聽到她老公的聲音,陳鋼停止了動作,但陽具仍插在裡面,雙手撫摸著她的乳房,淫笑著消遣她。她扭頭瞪了陳鋼 一眼,陳鋼故意狠狠頂了一下她的蜜穴。

「啊……」沈君情不自禁叫了出來。

「怎麼了?」王遠關切地問。

「唔……」沈君猶豫著,「沒事的啦,我……我頸部落枕了,讓小剛給我治一治。」

陳鋼一邊暗暗佩服她反應機敏,一邊暗道「我沒給你老婆揉頸部,正給她揉胸部、肏肉屄呢。」於是說:「是啊, 小遠,過來看看吧。」

沈君又瞪了陳鋼一眼,眼神充滿恐懼和哀求。

「不用了,我要下樓一趟,經理有事找我。」王遠說,「小君,我在樓下等你。」說完,放下電話。

陳鋼雙手再次抓住沈君渾圓的臀部,一頂到底,毫不客氣地又抽插起來。

此時,沈君臉頰泛紅,不斷喘息,後背不停起伏。只是緊閉雙目不敢轉過頭,看來又是羞愧又是興奮。她全身繃緊 ,蜜穴猶如湧泉,小嘴中發出撩人的呻吟。

陳鋼知道她快高潮了,有意捉弄她,把陽具拔出了一點。

「別……別拔出來!」沈君說了句自己一輩子不可能說的話。

「叫我好老公,我就放進去。」陳鋼不依不饒。

「哦……哦……」沈君猶豫著。

「叫不叫?不叫我走了。」陳鋼又拔出一點。

沈君終於還是開口了:「哦……好……老公……」聲音比蚊子還小。

「大聲點!」

「哦……別折磨我……」沈君痛苦地說。

「我要走了……」陳鋼把陽具從她身上拿開。

「不!我……我叫……我叫」沈君呻吟著,「好老公……老公,饒了我吧,快來肏我。」

陳鋼臉上掠過一絲笑意,翻過沈君的身子,扛起她雙腿插進去。經過幾番抽插,陳鋼又問:「是不是你從來沒有如 此舒服過?說,是不是。」

「我……」沈君痛苦地說:「你都把我玩成這樣了……你就饒了我吧!」

「不行!」陳鋼說,「你說不說?不說我就開門了,讓公司所有人都來看看。」作出要離開的樣子。

「不不……我說……我從來……沒有……這麼舒服過。」沈君說完立即閉上眼睛,「我被你給毀了,我沒臉見王遠 了。」

陳鋼一聽到王遠的名字,一陣妒意上升「說,我是不是比你老公會肏,被我肏是不是更舒服?」

「你比他會肏……比他厲害……啊……啊……我死了……」

陳鋼看到沈君終於被自己幹得欲仙欲死,高潮迭起,一般男人的征服感油然而生,雙手托起沈君的纖腰,用力把陽 具頂到最深處,猛力抽插,接著一股熱流激射而出。

沈君全身一抖,突然意識到一件事,急切地說:「別射到裡面,今天……不是安全期,我求求你別射 到裡面。」

陳鋼不管那些,按住沈君又射了七八次才罷休,然後悠閒地坐到沙發上欣賞。陳鋼發現她雙頰暈紅,得意地說:「 舒服吧?」

沈君一言不發,依然躺在桌子上,全身赤裸,白色的精液緩緩從她的蜜穴流出,看來她累得不輕。

陳鋼拿起早已備好的相機,搶拍了幾張沈君的裸照,他要用這些裸照控制沈君,讓她永遠成為自己的 性伴……

沈君最終沒有辭職,她在陳鋼的控制下,也逐漸沉溺於和陳鋼的婚外性愛中。

Lsize
31-10-2006, 11:31 AM
my turn to share.. i have a ex-relationship which last 4 years.. never used CD b4, i always try to extract before i cum but most of the times my ex passion got over my control. as a result, she got preg twice and aborted both as she chose not to settle down. After my marriage, we still have sex a few times but i decided to end it when she kind of asking for more than sex...

Well, who likes to have abortion which will destroy a new life and caused hurt to the partner..but sometimes human mind and control is just weak at that moment of passion..

darkadvenger
31-10-2006, 12:35 PM
my turn to share.. i have a ex-relationship which last 4 years.. never used CD b4, i always try to extract before i cum but most of the times my ex passion got over my control. as a result, she got preg twice and aborted both as she chose not to settle down. After my marriage, we still have sex a few times but i decided to end it when she kind of asking for more than sex...

Well, who likes to have abortion which will destroy a new life and caused hurt to the partner..but sometimes human mind and control is just weak at that moment of passion..

so u mean...she is single?