PDA

View Full Version : ANY1 wana go BKK next week.

duck84
26-10-2006, 02:03 AM
looking for kakis to go BKK..hope gt those go b4 de ...wana shop n find gals too...same thinking bros pls PM me...thanks...

darick53
03-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Can I join too? I am stationed in Bangkok and don't have friends here.

regards

darick

ntyntyster
03-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Ohhhhh i also station here for quite sometime, when can meet up for a few beers?

Vizz
03-11-2006, 03:32 PM
i'll be ard with 2 friends from 6th to 9th.anyone wanna join in just drop me your num thru pm.thanks

darick53
07-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi Bros,

My mobile no is 0709 78777, feel free to call me anytime.

Hi bro ntyntyster,

How long have u stay here already. I go out almost 4-5 times a week. Usually at this place call Tiwilo at patpong. Live band n pub. Call me anytime.

sToNeCoLd
07-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been to several countries for work and quite experience with other areas but ashamedly I"m not really familiar with BKK scene despite going there for a few times. I will be hitting the Land of Smiles with 2 great cheonging brudders of mine from 7 ~ 12 December to party and enjoy. (Pure holiday trip) I was hoping some of the veteran brudders here who's regular or based in BKK can shed some light or meet up for a couple of chilled booze to enlighten Stoney or show me some ropes.

The last time I was in BKK was during July for a business trip. I was lucky to meet up with 1 good soul samster brudder here who happened to be in BKK as well for business and he brought me to party with some of his BKK females friends. It was exhilarating experience as I"m more a party goer than a straight commercial sex person. He was also very kind to bring me to take a look at SKyy Disco, Santhika & RCA area.

It was indeed fabulous and eye-opener for me to make comparison btw the party scenes in Lan Kwai Fong, Seoul or even other areas that I used to go. I loved the clubbing scene in BKK which I admit it was filled with lots of extremely fun and gorgeous people!! I was hoping I can see some other areas as well comparable to Santhika or RCA types of concept but I certainly do not mind places like Skyy or Hollywood. Any brothers here have any good suggestion or would like to meet up for some chilled booze or who happened to be there at the same time as well as me? Btw, I"ll be staying in Bangkok City hotel (Booked by my local friend who claimed to be a new established hotel or something as I'm not quite sure as well. Is the hotel near to those party place or city area??

Let me know so that we can plan ahead...Cheers and look forward to all your favourable reply!!

P/S: Just for an additional information, I"m not any young punks or kiddos but a simple guy who's in my early 30s. Those wanna meet up with me in BKK do not have to worry as I THINK I have quite a good credibility & reputation in the local scene as well as in other countries. Btw, I"m a local Singaporean so communication is certainly not a problem. Just meet up for a good chilled booze as this is my favourite past-time and any good solid bonk will be icing on the cake. Cheers and have fun!!;)

ChaYen
12-11-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm stationed in BKK w/o any friends to chiong with as well. Would be glad to meet up with you guys some time. :)

DeepFuuk
14-11-2006, 03:29 AM
You guys are lucky to be stationed in BK. BK is a happening playground for guys with such a diverse nightlife.;)

Chinakid
14-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey bros, me going tis sat till tues. can pm me and chiong together. I may not be a really old bird but still able to go around on my own.

smiler
14-11-2006, 06:46 PM
I will be in BKK on 22nd to 24th this months............who can I meet up for a drinks or two?

How abt go cheonging together?????:D

JookJook
14-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Sure I will be in bangkok from 20 to 25th. Looking for some fun there too. PM me or something. Any other bros wanna join?

Chinakid
19-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Me now in BKK till 21st nov. any bros for cheong? can sms me at +6596202053.....