PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat 6 maids killed their employers in the last 3 years.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-06-2016, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

You probably fell out of your chair when you read the title. If this is not a crisis I have no idea what is.

Notice something else that is common in many of these cases - its involves an elderly female of Chinese descent who is either the employer or a member of he employer's family.

My advice to this hopeless government is to ensure that all maids undergo a special briefing on handling women employers or women family members especially those with acid tongues. A helpline needs to be setup to provide them relief.

I think it is common knowledge that this Government will hang a local at a drop of hat but after facing the consequences of hanging of the Filipino maid Flor Contemplation, the authorities have conjured every trick in the book to assign some form of mental condition or interpreting the events leading to death as insufficient to be convicted for murder. I have no doubt that many of these maids would not have killed and are no different to you and me but are driven to do so as they are desperate and feel that there is no way out.

Take the latest case. The family had numerous changes of maids. What does that tell you - unlucky?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?231083-6-maids-killed-their-employers-in-the-last-3-years&goto=newpost).