PDA

View Full Version : Abortion !

banker
25-10-2006, 08:37 PM
it happens to me and it like in drama....knn.
i dun know why i wrote this, feeling blur..
you all want to zap me, go ahead.

i like this prc girl who work in same factory,
( i wrote abt us somewhere around May 2005 when she went back for home leave, and again another mail on Dec when she went back China to see her basterd bf who threaten to commit suicide. )

from July 2005 until June 2006, we are like couple, even thou we didn't stay together, but every offday we would stay in hotel, do what every couple normally do, and she prefer raw.
but things change in June 2006, her bf came here to work in Jurong.
she started to avoid going out with me, she now rent a room and her bf will come to her during her offday.
she still treat me as normal, talk to me, going out for breakfest and movie without her bf knowlegde, but very reluctance on sex.
call me when her bf not around, i can not call her because dunno whether her bf is around her, she scare he is going mad. (he knew abt me).

on 19/10/06, i miss her call (sleeping), total 76 miss calls, plus 4 sms,
and i finally pick up, she is crying, she told me she is pregnent.
being a work permit holder, she must not pregnent, so she decided to abortion, her bf also ask her to abort, because said they are not prepare yet.
she ask me to search in jb
of course i found one clinic in jb, make arrangement on 28/10/06. and she agree. cost around Rm 500 ~ 600. i have to take leave to accompany her.
( the cost is reasonable ? )

the only person who can help her to do this abortion is me, she dun want her parents to know, she no have other friends in jb. only 3 persons know this.
yeah, i should help, but after i think think, feel very fuck up, not sure it worth it.
during our abt 1 year relationship, i have giv a lot, i have done a lot,
sometime i feel i m the only person trying to preserve the relationship, and i try so hard to keep this going. i didn't show my temper. sometime i feel like she is dun care type, only play play with me, feel cheated.
thngs change after her bf came here, she would talk very nasty things in front of me. scolded me, but i just keep quiet never fight back.

i last receive her call on 23/10/06, because feeling fuck up, i giv her a cool response, until now she didn't call me back. she a bit haolian type. i will never call her 1st until 28/10/06 the day the abortion date.
if she didn't call me by then, meaning she no need my help.
and i will consider our "relationship" is over.

will you guys bring your beloved girl to do abortion, especially you knew this is not done by you ?
do you know how it feel ? ( i m now feeling it, the feeling will be unbearable coming Saturday )

this will be my second time accompany her in hospital,
1st time is in TTS hsopital, she is hospitalise because of high fever.
this coming is 2nd time....
i hope this is will be the last time......

AD69
25-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Bro,

Ask yourself this question,

You love her but does she loves you too?

banker
25-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Bro,

Ask yourself this question,

You love her but does she loves you too?

what do u think ?

that is why i feel whether it worths it.

ahpaul25
25-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Well, come on, u already gain so many feelings from her abt 1yr, since her bf is back clearing the mess for u from june to now, why feel disappointed, as her bf have to handle all these costs....what u lost now is yr feeling towards her,just be friends lor, u gain some, u lose some....U only like her, not in LOVE with her. Spend more time find other gals lah, why keep focus on one tree,where there is a forest ahead waiting for u.....:D

banker
25-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Well, come on, u already gain so many feelings from her abt 1yr, since her bf is back clearing the mess for u from june to now, why feel disappointed, as her bf have to handle all these costs....what u lost now is yr feeling towards her,just be friends lor, u gain some, u lose some....U only like her, not in LOVE with her. Spend more time find other gals lah, why keep focus on one tree,where there is a forest ahead waiting for u.....:D

bro did u read properly ?
what mess i have done ?

Siong2
25-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Spend more time find other gals lah, why keep focus on one tree,where there is a forest ahead waiting for u.....:D

I totally agree, unless you really want to settle down with her and ofcos she had to thinks so too.
If not, leave her and go look for new gf, next thing you know, this relation is just a passed memories. :p

Good Luck.

AD69
25-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Bro,

From what you wrote, I think she is just using you for company when her BF is not here. Since he is here, she avoids going out with you further.

You had put in so much effort to maintain your relationship with her. If she is serious and wants to carry on the relationship with you, she should dump her BF and be with you.

Don't go waste your time and money on her further, if not you will suffer tremendously as the time prolongs.

ahpaul25
bro did u read properly ?
what mess i have done ?

My mess is refering the evidence u did.....since u every off days did raw with her abt 1yr, think her bf also did raw from june till now...just let her bf take over the mess lor...if the ger bite u, show no proof ma.....:D The sperm is her bf 1.....who cares......why make yrself suffer!

onlytellu
Why do u want to be with her when she's not carrying ur baby? Its so obvious she's fooling with u. Wake up bro, U will end up hurting urself emotionally more. There are so many trees in the forest, why stick to one?

milo_man
25-10-2006, 09:16 PM
To dear bro banker, now u r jus confuse. U do not know e ans. When u begin to have doubt, it means u dun actually love her. U r jus lonely..u miss sex..raw sex only. Once u found another thing to focus, u will 4get abt her. Take this opportunity n do other things. Is not big deal. U have all e samsters support:)

ahpaul25
25-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Bro, heal my advise, I damn pro with PRC gals......don make yrself suffer with them, just do what a man require to do, gers need the urge, we,MAN, desire their needs and shower our care to them would do. Even I myself knew too many prc gals......if she is true to u, TRUST me, u will get everything given by her,that u even can't believe it, and now, I have engage with her.....:eek: Many of her "sisters" also like me.......my "wife" even share me with them....so now u will feel how well u are been treated by PRC........:p

elvee123
25-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Telling u to let go.. is easy.. Doing it is hard.. but only through letting go, then you will be able to move on..

it takes time and great internal effort in your heart to really let go.. think about it.. by keeping this string, will you be happy?

David_Ginola
25-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Bro am sad n angry. As I'm also with a prc but is a PDMM. I've told her the very 1st moment we are together. This is just a companionship no more other relationship. She's free to go anytime. Though i do like her but deep in me i also knew tat this kind of relationship cannot last. Cos once her child finished the studies, she gonna fly back to china.

Bro unless she willing to give up the bf and be with you then is another story. If not, just forget it. 有聚有散. Look ahead. Maybe u get better bargain.:)

cheers

natsuki
25-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Don't be so confuse, ask urself, U love her or u love to bed her. I know it's just a thin line... But, asking people can't help u much too wor...

Anyway, girls still girls... I also girl... Hard to understand also hor... Hmm... But after so many incidents of PRC cheating SG men... Hmmm.. :rolleyes:

Just raise out wad i thinking... Sorry for disturb...

camelot
25-10-2006, 10:29 PM
she ask me to search in jb
of course i found one clinic in jb, make arrangement on 28/10/06. and she agree. cost around Rm 500 ~ 600. i have to take leave to accompany her.
( the cost is reasonable ? )....

, she no have other friends in jb. only 3 persons know this.
yeah, i should help, but after i think think, feel very fuck up, not sure it worth it.
during our abt 1 year relationship, i have giv a lot, i have done a lot,
sometime i feel i m the only person trying to preserve the relationship, and i try so hard to keep this going. i didn't show my temper. sometime i feel like she is dun care type, only play play with me, feel cheated.
thngs change after her bf came here, she would talk very nasty things in front of me. scolded me, but i just keep quiet never fight back.. i will never call her 1st until 28/10/06 the day the abortion date.
if she didn't call me by then, meaning she no need my help.
and i will consider our "relationship" is over.

will you guys bring your beloved girl to do abortion, especially you knew this is not done by you ?
do you know how it feel ? ( i m now feeling it, the feeling will be unbearable coming Saturday )
i hope this is will be the last time......

I think you have done your part by making the arrangements for the abortion. Her bf whom she obviously cares for more than for you should accompany her. She is just taking advantage of your good nature and feelings for her. You should just give her up and look for someone else...Btw the cost is reasonable as it is around $500 here. But make sure it is not a quack doctor.

Siong2
25-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Think all brothers here thinks the same.
Pls do consider. :p

banker
25-10-2006, 11:19 PM
I think you have done your part by making the arrangements for the abortion. Her bf whom she obviously cares for more than for you should accompany her. She is just taking advantage of your good nature and feelings for her. You should just give her up and look for someone else...Btw the cost is reasonable as it is around $500 here. But make sure it is not a quack doctor.

the basterd dun have passport. (company keep)
quack doctor ? i found one is a " fu chan ke ", which also do delivery.
around rm500, i also think it is reasonable.
next time any bro need this info.....pm me...haha :)

i will not bother her again, unless she call me.
if by then, she didn't call, then who cares ?
she is the one who need my help.

but, if she need me, i will help her for one last time.
i will ask her if she really really want me to accompany her.
and i will straight talk to her, tell her what i feel, pour everthings out,
take it or leave it, i don't care, i have enuf.
i will not treat her as like b4.

people don't know how to appreciate things until it is gone.

BustLover
25-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Bro Banker, Singapore man got no standard one meh?

Come on man, you have already given and provided her so much, yet she still choose to stick to that China man. That being the case, let her find her own way to abort the baby.

I don't suggest you accompany her least that idiotic China-man thinks that he can dump her anytime knowing that you will be there to collect the shit.

So much for my contribution. If you think it is reasonable, help me to UP my points to realise my target.:) Thank you.

BustLover
26-10-2006, 12:02 AM
To the (-2 pointer) coward that hid under women skirt, who zap me with this remark:-
"wat did u do to deserve pp to UPz u? dream onz....."

I thank you. At least I dare to contribute openly. Not like you, a coward!:

Why you dare not put your name down? Are you a orphan? :D

poison
26-10-2006, 12:15 AM
since u mention that her bf knows about u, how come the bf cannot accompany her there instead?? U being a friend, is nice to do the arrangement for her, knowing that u will help, dun let them take advantage of u or u just bring the 2 of them there. This type of thing, i think is better for the couple to handle themselves. Furthermore, u did not fathered the unborn.

XmenSEX
26-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Dear Bro Banker,

From your story, it is very clear cut that she only need your accompany for a year without her bf around...sex in raw (sibei song)...maybe some $$ assistance.:(
Once her bf is here, she no longer keen on you. She did raw with her bf oso. Think carefully, if she really love u, she will never do that.
Whether to help her or not is no longer a concern.....just dump her and search for a new one. The only medicine to cure ur feeling is TIME ! nothing to worry about.....Enjoy new bonk and new gal!!

Castrol
26-10-2006, 12:42 AM

in your case, you are fulfilling the role of? the nanny? anyway her bf is gonna give you a medal. :D

beingunknown200
26-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Bro, heal my advise, I damn pro with PRC gals......don make yrself suffer with them, just do what a man require to do, gers need the urge, we,MAN, desire their needs and shower our care to them would do. Even I myself knew too many prc gals......if she is true to u, TRUST me, u will get everything given by her,that u even can't believe it, and now, I have engage with her.....:eek: Many of her "sisters" also like me.......my "wife" even share me with them....so now u will feel how well u are been treated by PRC........

sounds like u have been "hot-husband" instead!:D

V|ernar
26-10-2006, 08:37 AM
sigh , brother banker.

you still dont understand?

you are just somebody she need when she is lonely or need help.

the repayment? sex.

the moment her bf appear... you are nothing.

somebody that doesnt had the right to call someone , telling her you miss her and how much you love her.

somebody that got to wait to be call , i bet she hardly remember your name when she is with her bf.

abortion?

you are doing something very stupid.. she is killing a child in order to stay in singapore and you are the helper.

i believe in karma , dont do bad deeds.. not even helping someone to commit a sin , cause it might happen to you somedays.. and you wish the same as me.

god bless brother.

dustbin11
26-10-2006, 09:45 AM
hi bro banker, this is my first reply on this forum man. u should be honored....
what i want to share with u is that i had in fact the same situation as urs. Man.. except for the abortion part though.. this type of ger is reali using us.. u know.. honest responsible type .. getting advises from all bros here helps.. but it depends on u personally whether to let go of her or..not... just think of the way she treated u. when her bf ard.. she doesnt even care abt u.. even if u are lonely.. when she needs u.. u are always here... issit fair?? U ARE BEING USED... MY GOD.. dun think abt that free sex thing bro.. think abt how she uses u... in the end.. u are NOTHING to her.. NOTHING.... dun be a fool to be used by her.. (i am also referring to myself..LOL)
cheers!!

5ag1_Boar
26-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Depends on how you feel about abortion. I've done it once (my own flesh and blood). Regret till I die.

Arrange for her, ask her to get one of her girlfriends to go with her. After that, cut contact.

She only comes to you when she needs help or company. Once the bf is here, she pushed you aside. What does that tell you? Even if after the abortion she wants to be with you, what is her reason? Guilt? Gratutude? Is worth it? Will she change her mind again? Let her go. Tell her she owe you nothing and let go of you after all this is done. Completely cut contact.

Good luck, bro. And may you have strength to do what you have to do.

lemeinpls
26-10-2006, 10:21 AM
bro banker,
forgetit and lead a better life with another girl.
well you might find another china girl.
there are so many china girls in singapore...

ken_v2
26-10-2006, 01:39 PM
i agree with most brudders had adviced. think with your big head. so what you got intimate with her previously, you were only the sub. move on brudder. let she and her bf go settle their own problems.

eastmanwai
26-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Bro banker,

Just help as a fren lor !

wildbeast
26-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Confused Banker,

Baby not yours, rightfully not your responsibility. Why bother? The BF not going to say THANK YOU BRO FOR REMOVING MY FOETUS. Why make yourself sinful?????? Believe or not: KARMA. Somemore, u r "killing" other ppl baby!

Like other bros said, she LOVE you or substituting u as her BF. Gal has urge and needs sexually too. How abt yourself to her? Have u thot of marrying her? U know she has BF in china and u know they still in touch n yet u carry on.... I doubt the word LOVE to be used here. Nothing offensive here hor bro.

Juz hope ur big head will rule the smaller one now and think wisely b4 act. IMHO move on bro. U hv not done anything wrong to this gal. I feel she simply not the type to cry over the aborted foetus. Not worth ur headache. One yr together nevertheless got some feelings involved. Please think biggger picture.... Now pain better than next time perish right!!!

Treat me as bullshitting if u feel i am sprouting nonsense. Life is yours, you are the OWNER. Do wat u feel is RIGHT!!!

:)

darrendon
26-10-2006, 05:18 PM
If the same situation happen to me, I will accompany her to the doc if she looks for me. Not because of encouraging her to go for the abortion but just to be there to accompany her. If she doesn't call, then just don't bother to. I think this is the best way to handle such girls. In your mind, don't have to think of why her boyfriend didn't offer to solve this problem, and don't even have to bother to ask why she is back to her boyfriend when he is here in SG. And don't have to think of whether she treat you as a spare tire or somthing else. The reason is not important anymore if she doesn't love you. Just treat it as you are accompany someone who needs you. That's all.

The_Unrepentant
26-10-2006, 05:20 PM
frm wat i know got free fuck don waste it.:D it is pretty obvious that she love her bf more than she love u if she did.

risky
26-10-2006, 05:55 PM
sigh , brother banker.

you still dont understand?

you are just somebody she need when she is lonely or need help.

the repayment? sex.

the moment her bf appear... you are nothing.

somebody that doesnt had the right to call someone , telling her you miss her and how much you love her.

somebody that got to wait to be call , i bet she hardly remember your name when she is with her bf.

abortion?

you are doing something very stupid.. she is killing a child in order to stay in singapore and you are the helper.

i believe in karma , dont do bad deeds.. not even helping someone to commit a sin , cause it might happen to you somedays.. and you wish the same as me.

god bless brother.

wat bro V|ernar said is true......she dun love u truthfully is one thing......u helping her to commit a sin is another........
dun do something tat u will regret & be haunted by gulit forever.......:( nevertheless, it's a life tat is involved......

lifeisfun
26-10-2006, 08:19 PM
hi bro

helping her or not is up to you , but please think of the consequences should anything went wrong with the abortion.....think...think ..and think pls.
good luck...

AD69
26-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Bro Banker,

All bros and sis in this thread giving you good advice.

banker
26-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Confused Banker,

Treat me as bullshitting if u feel i am sprouting nonsense. Life is yours, you are the OWNER. Do wat u feel is RIGHT!!!

:)

thanks all bro n sis for advice, i didn't treat it as nonsense.
i treat all opinions, suggestions or ideas as an option.
really appreaciate all the comments. thank you.

she still didn't call up. i feel i m not going to commit sins.

David_Ginola
26-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Bro banker hope u get on well with your life after this incident.

cheers

LENS
26-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Bro Banker,

Im behind you all the way!

banker
26-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Bro Banker,

Im behind you all the way!

thanks lens for support...

got people zap me ? never mind bro..
i not care abt the points, what i wrote is to tell what happened to me.
feel sad, no where to talk to...that's y i wrote.

i didn't up or zap anybody yet, what for ?
ok...that's it....stop talking abt the zap or up in this thread.
thank you.

wildbeast
27-10-2006, 12:11 AM
Banker, Hope u get out of this "SHIT" soon...... Watchout Bro LENS???? He BEHIND YOU!!!! DUN BEND... :D I will only walk the road with you by your side. :)

Hey!!!! Bro Lens, JOKING HOR!!!! No offence.... juz my dirty mind thinks astray. Heee..... Cheers to all samsters!!!!

Manofwar
27-10-2006, 06:46 AM
Bro as a form of advice i do not agree with wat u going to do or done. i knw u love her but abit kinda of obvious that she is might be jus using u only as if she really want to break with her bf she could have been leave him early le.

V|ernar
27-10-2006, 08:25 AM
hope it end well.

good luck brother.

cocalala69
27-10-2006, 05:49 PM
good luck bro, we support u :D

p00t
27-10-2006, 07:34 PM
moral issues involved in abortion. help her in other ways besides terminating an innocent life.

as for helping others, think of what is the motivation to help.

banker
31-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Kannina....really like MediaCrop drama.....

unbelieable !!!

retribution strikes.... so fast.

banker
31-10-2006, 09:00 PM
she called me at around 6pm 27/10/06.
voice look tired and she is sick. she want to stay in jb b4 the operation.
so we check in in one of jb hotel.

next day, bring her to the clinic,
the doctor check and took some medicine,
have to wait 2 hrs b4 the actual operation, the operation started on 3pm.
she went in and only 20 min the operation is done.
operation cost rm600.
after that, go to do some extra care for after abortion/delivery, only beside the clinic. the aunty (mdm ho) do some i think heating to make the stomach area feel good, give some medicine. charge rm290 kannina fucking expensive.
all the bills she paid.

after that, we check in hotel again, and stay there for 4 nights.
for the pass 4 days, i took care of her. she not even step out of the hotel room. she will call her basterd bf once a day, but for last 2 days no answer.....
we only came back today afternoon. after send her back, i go home sleep....

( dun flame me for looking after her, if u were me, maybe u will do so also.
after all, we have great time b4, maybe i help her for one last time. )

but, her call wake me up at 7pm............
i think it is retribution.......

banker
31-10-2006, 09:28 PM
she call and tell me, her bf fighting and injured his roomate,
he is under police custody now, dunno which police station.
she hear from his other roommate, he use a metal stick, the victim hand bone prelude, and have some bruise over the body.

funny things is, the victim didn't make a police report and seem/plan to withdrawn the charge,
hospital make a police report and police have seal the room which have a lot of blood stain.

now, dunno the basterd is in which lokap,
i have call my fren, he said should call Queenstown Remand Prison to look for him. ask for visit procedure.
anyone know Queenstown Remand Prison phone no ?

normally for above case, if the victim withdrawn the charge, he will escape punisment ? if no, what is the charge ? fine ?

he is using a weapon, the charge will be more serious ?
how long the jail term if any ?

alf98
31-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Tell the chinaman to go back to china!! Anyway banker did a good deed so don't worry!!:)

banker
31-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Tell the chinaman to go back to china!! Anyway banker did a good deed so don't worry!!:)

i think he will be sent back to China, confirm.
maybe after the jail term completed.
even no jail, i think the company will terminate him.

i have done no wrong, no worry, just pity her.
i just watch the how the thing goes..
i just help her if the need arise.
i have my own problem also.

Odyessy
01-11-2006, 12:03 AM
bros banker, understand that you are a kind soul but hope that you know when to stop helping ppl. Hopefully you don't get yourself too deep into all this mess that ppl create. Mine opinion.

farie
01-11-2006, 03:50 AM
bro banker.. i tink u have done more than enough for the girl.. if she doesn't appreciate u, i tink u shld leave her.. it's juz my 2 cents.. anyway saying is easy but doing it is hard.. i may find it hard to leave her as well if i were u..

banker
01-11-2006, 04:53 AM
bro banker.. i tink u have done more than enough for the girl.. if she doesn't appreciate u, i tink u shld leave her.. it's juz my 2 cents.. anyway saying is easy but doing it is hard.. i may find it hard to leave her as well if i were u..

yeah, my fren also told me b4, what i have done is more than enuf,
but, i also dunno........:mad:

after she visit her bf fren, i sms her, she very sad.
she said she is tired, heart tired, dunno what she mean,
she said want to have a big big cry, i wonder how she is doing now,
4:52am now, too late can not call her....
she has told his parents in China, i m not sure whether she told her parents also. if her parents know, die die they sure reject her bf.

(her bf hurt her in fornt of their parents b4, that y she came to sg to works,
after 1 year plus, they get together again despite her parents strong objection, now this thing happened, i wonder what they will do )

yankim3
01-11-2006, 09:40 AM
i can see that u got a kind heart. hmm shes gonig through a difficult time now. as a friend, at least try to help lo. things might and might not work out. but at least u know that u have done enough and heaven will repay your kindness one day.:D

Rainman
01-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Why do u want to be with her when she's not carrying ur baby? Its so obvious she's fooling with u. Wake up bro, U will end up hurting urself emotionally more. There are so many trees in the forest, why stick to one?

Human are such funny animal....

We all knows there is a forest outside,,,....

But one in hand is better then many out there.

This feeling of lost when the one u have is gone is really unbearable.

That's life ya....

Sigh.....

A VICTIM

Rainman
01-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Bro am sad n angry. As I'm also with a prc but is a PDMM. I've told her the very 1st moment we are together. This is just a companionship no more other relationship. She's free to go anytime. Though i do like her but deep in me i also knew tat this kind of relationship cannot last. Cos once her child finished the studies, she gonna fly back to china.

Bro unless she willing to give up the bf and be with you then is another story. If not, just forget it. 有聚有散. Look ahead. Maybe u get better bargain.:)

cheers

Sound so damn familiar, I said that to my ONS 8 years ago and now she is the mother of my 3 yrs old princess and owner of a house I brought her plus my mistress....

Sigh

We Stinkaporean are just too soft in the heart with a hard dick....

sitonski
01-11-2006, 01:02 PM
sound so sad.. as u have ask, 600rm for the operation.. i think quite reasonable ba..

sg i think 200-300sg.. not very confirm though.. so exchange rate to rm is ok ba.

maybe becos she hasnt met her bf for long, then alone in foreign country will be very lonely de.. >.< i knoe this feeling.. i also away from home

then fate arranged her to meet u here and when she starting to accept u, her bf come.. then she also don knoe what to do.. then maybe she n her bf were tog for a long time so she she bu de him.. so have to leave u.

but troubles brew after toubles, i think u better don step 1 more foot in le.

ah rat
01-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Heard from Chinese Sinseh, 1 abortion is equal to 2 time give birth.True or False :confused:

Castrol
01-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Heard from Chinese Sinseh, 1 abortion is equal to 2 time give birth.True or False :confused:

what do that mean bro?

so 1 bj = 2 hj? :D

curiosityz
04-11-2006, 04:08 PM

i heard before also. but is it true? how come?

David_Ginola
04-11-2006, 06:22 PM

Hi bro, just my 2 cents worth.

Heard from ex-gal, she told me the pain after the op is very unbearable, as compare to labour. (she got 1 daughter) After the op, she went pale, totally shack out, and needs to take pain killer. (not sure abt others, jus her personal view). It really drains her physically. Previously, after birth she can still walk on the 2nd day onwards, but after this op, she totally like strengthless. Her sis help her during the 1st to 4th day. On the 5th, is like slightly better as she can get out of bed by herself. Need a lot of rest.

Cheers

banker
07-11-2006, 09:16 AM
yeah, she suffer during and few hours after the operation,
2nd day look ok already. she start work already and look normal.

just to update, for her basterd bf case.
since the day of arrest, he was place in Queentown Remand Prison,
and till today, nobody visit him yet, not allow to visit unleass family members.
his supervisor and agent also not allow to visit.

today the basterd will be present on Court at Outrams Park for 2nd time,
i heard still yet to find lawyer for him yet.

heard from his collagues, maximum sentence 1~2 years in prisonment.
plus ROTAN ? not sure is it true, wait the outcome from the 2nd hearing.
will update tomorow.............

randyboy73
07-11-2006, 11:10 AM
bro banker... sometimes you just need to know when to call it quits... don "jiu chan bu qing" with the gal.. you;ve done your part as a friend to tide her thru this difficult time. Since there is no more future between the two of you, why should u be the "robert" that she goes to whenever she is in trouble. Stay away from unnecessary problems that are not of your engineering. It is one thing to "yi ren zhuo shi yi ren dang" but when you go and "chuei dai ji" dats your own folly!.

I broke up with my PRC gal friend 2 months ago, because could not take her lifestyle.. thought that it is the end of the world.. tried to win her back by asking her to give us another chance to make it work. She was adamant about not wanting to see me anymore as she said she wanted to make money. I told her to call me if she ever needed any help but she scoffed at me and told me to forget about her! I left our home (we were staying together) and shifted to a rented place. Got on with my life.... found new friends, stared to contribute more to SBF and got to spend time with my family, gradually easing off my pining for her. 2 weeks ago received sms from her asking me if I was free to make love to her... needless to say, little bro said yes, but big head said no. thankfully big head won and now I can tell you am truly over her. if small head had emerged truimphant, I would have been pulled back into the quagmire again.. so banker bro, just my few cents worth, quit while you can.. you just need to get your own life without her being in it.. all will be fine.

Drooler
13-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Bro Banker,

I personally believe that nice guys might not win the battle but they will win the war! You r a kind soul, keep it up. Good things will come your way:)

curiosityz
13-11-2006, 01:35 AM
bro banker... sometimes you just need to know when to call it quits... don "jiu chan bu qing" with the gal.. you;ve done your part as a friend to tide her thru this difficult time. Since there is no more future between the two of you, why should u be the "robert" that she goes to whenever she is in trouble. Stay away from unnecessary problems that are not of your engineering. It is one thing to "yi ren zhuo shi yi ren dang" but when you go and "chuei dai ji" dats your own folly!.

I broke up with my PRC gal friend 2 months ago, because could not take her lifestyle.. thought that it is the end of the world.. tried to win her back by asking her to give us another chance to make it work. She was adamant about not wanting to see me anymore as she said she wanted to make money. I told her to call me if she ever needed any help but she scoffed at me and told me to forget about her! I left our home (we were staying together) and shifted to a rented place. Got on with my life.... found new friends, stared to contribute more to SBF and got to spend time with my family, gradually easing off my pining for her. 2 weeks ago received sms from her asking me if I was free to make love to her... needless to say, little bro said yes, but big head said no. thankfully big head won and now I can tell you am truly over her. if small head had emerged truimphant, I would have been pulled back into the quagmire again.. so banker bro, just my few cents worth, quit while you can.. you just need to get your own life without her being in it.. all will be fine.

well said bro..

banker
15-11-2006, 08:47 AM
nothing happening..just to update

the basterd will be on court again this afternoon at around 3pm.
up until now, nobody have visited him, even his agent,
nobody know what is the charge and the sentence,
only knew that he admit to the charge on the 1st time presented on court.

some said 3~6 months, some said 2~3 years, so jialat meh ?
but last few days saw in sinmin newspaper,
a china guy slash his so call girlfren, 9 slash on face n body,
only get 8 months and 4 strokes only....seem very lenient.
guy slash girl....9 slash......for me it is serious compare to the basterd case,
which is fighting that cause injuries.

anyway, just wait n see, what he will get...

diesel
15-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Heard from Chinese Sinseh, 1 abortion is equal to 2 time give birth.True or False
Yes! Very true! I am into TCM!

curiosityz
15-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Yes! Very true! I am into TCM!

may i know why?:confused:

onion_rings
15-11-2006, 01:25 PM
anyway, just wait n see, what he will get...
Bro been reading your thread from page 1 till the end. Can see very clearly HER relationship with u already gone finish. But clearly it seem like your relationship with her still there. Isn't it ironic cos u know she's only using you & YOU didn't mind a single moment? To be fair to says cos ur a sillyporean of course we will stand on your side for sure. That's why got so many bro & sis here giving u precious comment. Why dun u help yrself by just ignoring her & heck care whether her PRC bf got cane, jail or send back? Cos if u continue to monitor the case ur actually monitoring her instead tio bo? It's your life anyway think carefully b4 u decide what to do. ;)

Odyessy
15-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Bro banker,

my opinon please carry on with ur own life no need to think what the outcome of the guy or the gal. it is not ur problem anymore and don't put ur head in it again. Just let the matter go my pic of advice

blue_swatch
15-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Do update what kind of sentence is passed on her BF. Im glad it is all over for u, so move on now :)

Rainman
15-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Bro banker,

my opinon please carry on with ur own life no need to think what the outcome of the guy or the gal. it is not ur problem anymore and don't put ur head in it again. Just let the matter go my pic of advice

Like I say before.

We are very soft hearted Singaporean. Or maybe we start to care for others only when we realise they do not care for us anymore>>>>>>>>>>

Cheers

banker
16-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Like I say before.

We are very soft hearted Singaporean. Or maybe we start to care for others only when we realise they do not care for us anymore>>>>>>>>>>

well said, i will update the sentence pass to him,
yesterday his agent call up to his gf, the court postpone the case to 1 Dec.
again have to wait,
but heard that the victim already withdrawn the charge, now only left police charge.
will prosecutor drop the charge also because the victim already withdrawn his charge ?
they are 2 possible charge against him, no 1 is cause serious harm to other with carry 3~7 years in prison + cane. look very serious.
the second, not sure but carry 8mths to 1 year in prison + cane.
up til now, dunno what is the charge against him, if the no 1, he is in serious trouble, need $ to hire lawyer already.

will update later.............

banker
07-12-2006, 10:30 PM
just for update,
on 1 Dec, the case again being postpone,
reason : report haven't completed.
i also dunno what report, police report, victim medical report or else...
the next hearing will be on 15 Dec.

according to police, he is charge under "voluntary cause injury".
but, dunno what is the minimum sentence, 1 year ? 2 year or few months ?
or fine 10K to 15K ?
he ask her to seek lawyer to try to reduce the sentence, since he already admitted to the charge.
according to lawyer, the whole package cost 2k.
if the cost is too high, or the fine is 10k, his family can not afford to pay also..

banker
07-12-2006, 10:32 PM
just for update,

but, dunno what is the minimum charge, 1 year ? 2 year or few months ?
or fine 10K to 15K ?
he ask her to seek lawyer to try to reduce the sentence, since he already admitted to the charge.
if the cost is too high, or the fine is 10k, his family can not afford to pay also..

banker
09-12-2006, 10:04 PM
just for update,

or fine 10K to 15K ?

wow... his family is transfering SGD 15K as standby,
around $75k rmb, so rich, dunno where they going to dip out the money.

banker
09-12-2006, 10:05 PM
just for update,

or fine 10K to 15K ?

diesel
10-12-2006, 02:40 AM
Brother Banker,

I know how you feel right now. From your story, I sympathy you a lot. My suggestion is to giver-up bah.

1. She still have sex with her ex-boyfriend whilst she is together with you. Wah..piang ooi...:eek:
2. She was pregnant and left to you to clean up this mess. Please don’t be her “grandfather” anymore. Even if you don’t help her, she has her group of friends that will help her.
3. If one day, you both get married, there is a high chance that she will sleep outside.

I have seen and know PRC girls. Better don’t get messed with them bah. There are still many girls for you to choose. No need a girl who have this. Not worth it. I sincerely sympathy you a lot.

May be, we can chat in the phone. Just PM me your number. :)

diesel
10-12-2006, 02:47 AM
Brother Banker,

I know how you feel right now. From your story, I sympathy you a lot. My suggestion is to giver-up bah.

1. She still have sex with her ex-boyfriend whilst she is together with you. Wah..piang ooi...:eek:
2. She was pregnant and left to you to clean up this mess. Please don’t be her “grandfather” anymore. Even if you don’t help her, she has her group of friends that will help her.
3. If one day, you both get married, there is a high chance that she will sleep outside.

I have seen and know PRC girls. Better don’t get messed with them bah. There are still many girls for you to choose. No need a girl who have this. Not worth it. I sincerely sympathy you a lot.

May be, we can chat in the phone. Just PM me your number. :)

ahiyas
10-12-2006, 03:38 AM
man. at some stage when the baby is in the womb, its a living human like u. though inside ur ex-gf. so ask ur self will u kill an innocent living being. more than tht a cute lovely baby if she is born. just these r my thoughts.

Dj^^
10-12-2006, 04:51 AM
i am a seldom poster.. but after reading. i see that most of the singaporean are kind. so are you. but always must know when to draw a line. time to put a full-stop. if i were you. i won't wan to bother about this again.

$|im
11-12-2006, 05:00 AM
bro im empathise with u

search within ur heart

i believe an answer lies beneath it

jus follow ur heart bro

ah_gogo
12-12-2006, 05:15 AM
Bro banker,

after reading yr post i feel a whole load of sympathy for u. U were unfairly treated. Not once (u didn't mention) did she take a moment of her 'hectic' life to consider YOUR feelings. Y is it all about THEM? Only them? U only existed becos god send u down to be her guardian?

I'm not in a position of penalise anyone, but u must be hurting inside to be posting yr feelings all over this thread. But even as a forum-viewer i see no reason y u wanna stab yrself when u know u'll nv be justified as an important person in her life anymore. Since her bf's touch down, u were demoted.

She is occupied with her bf's case, her emotions, but where do u stand? Sheesh, a guy like u in singapore, this semi saint, could attain more than enuff attention elsewhere. So dun go on bullying yrself.

banker
14-12-2006, 11:43 PM
the hearing will be on tomorow, but according to the lawyer
(lawyer appointed), the case will again be postponed because the victim medical report haven't completed yet.
wow... it took so long, since 31/10. the victim injury not so serious, he already start work 2 week ago. just wonder why took so long to finalize the report ? Sg police also so slow ?

the lwayer also suck, appointed him last week, but until now he not yet confirm the actual charge against the fucker, have to wait tomorow hearing then know the actual charge and the minimum sentence.

thanks all bro for all urs comments,
i know what i get is not what i deserve, but nvm i m here just to update,
and she is leaving Sg soon, going back china, dun want to work in here anymore.
after the sentence, i will let this thread die........

banker
15-12-2006, 12:20 AM

the lawyer said not need so much money,
if light sentence (fighting), charge only 1k.
if more serious like "voluntary cause injury", there is no fine ($) charge,
only imprisonment and cane.

banker
15-12-2006, 09:14 AM
anyone going to the court today ?
she ask me to accompany her,
anyone there can see me....haha

goodfun
15-12-2006, 01:59 PM
bro just some passing clouds in our life,u are a nice guy.
but women normally likes bad guys.:(
hope every things will be soon over...cheer up bro.;)

BatistaSG
16-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Take it easy...life's go on