View Full Version : You ask for SYT?!! I give you - VIENNA -

Bonniesan
25-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Name : VIENNA
Nationality : Thai
Height : 1.61m
Weight : 45kg
Stats : 34C+'24'35

BBBJ, CIM, frenching. GFE and strong KC, if you treat her nice.

Gear_man
25-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Gosh sista, din have time to try ur other gals and now u come with a SYT.
btw what is the damage? she arrived? when can i book? pm me hor not sms for now :P

curiosityz
25-10-2006, 08:28 PM
seem good. i would like to know the damage also... :)

Taige
25-10-2006, 09:24 PM
bro, what is the damage?

adult_77
25-10-2006, 09:39 PM

wah.... swee....

fast n furious siah. Gigi left liao. session with Kiki coming. too fast cannot cope liao.... haha...

peterparker89
25-10-2006, 10:28 PM

I think this time siao liao...
You still haven't tell me which branch got more $$$ leh. :)

yhs1
26-10-2006, 01:44 AM
she looks perfect and with GFE ,BBBJ, CIM..wow

i can spare the $ but got no time :(

Cupid_sex_u
26-10-2006, 03:02 AM
Now got twink, ethel and kiki... No time to try even 1 of them, so fast another one come...
Sibei headache :p
Can tarma 4 at a time? so can try all at a time:p

Ah Dac
26-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Hmmm...

Hthderrick as the appointed QC officer?

:p

Slaver29125
26-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Woah! Nose-Bleed material!!
I can spare the time, and the $, but goddamnit I am not in Singapore :(

hthderrick
26-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Now got twink, ethel and kiki...
Sibei headache
Can tarma 4 at a time? so can try all at a time

Cannnnn i think bonnie can arrange that for you:p :D

kefuso
26-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Any tarma package available for Vienna??? :D

axeman24
26-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Wah have not recover from yesterday's session got another Gem coming already Bonniesan you are the man :D BTW who has got the first blood? :D

Bonniesan
26-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Wah have not recover from yesterday's session got another Gem coming already Bonniesan you are the man :D BTW who has got the first blood? :D

You guess?!

tobi69
26-10-2006, 11:39 AM
You guess?!

Aiyah...no need to guess lah...hes the KING..:D

forumer
26-10-2006, 12:58 PM
wah lau... so many nice ones imported... feel like flying back to try... :(

vienna looks a bit like elva hsiao to me.

dellsher
26-10-2006, 02:14 PM
You guess?!

Haizzz,no need to ask liao...wondering when he want to retired:D

hthderrick
26-10-2006, 03:29 PM
counting for time....:D

Elusion
26-10-2006, 05:01 PM
vienna looks a bit like elva hsiao to me.

Wah!!! ELVA HSIAO, the taiwanese singer!!! My favourite leh..... Must be sibei cute one.... You fly back slowly, I book first!! :D

henry_supra
26-10-2006, 05:40 PM
any tarmas?

Bonniesan
26-10-2006, 06:33 PM
I would not recommend TARMA, unless I know they can perform with chemistry, bro.

Vienna not into TARMA.:)

pokpoklok
26-10-2006, 08:40 PM
:( ............................

pokpoklok
26-10-2006, 08:48 PM
with these 4 gems from sis bonnie.... i thk jialat liao.....die liao.... if i got time then shiok shiok liao!!! hehhehehe :confused:

funbonker
26-10-2006, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=pokpoklok]with these 4 gems from sis bonnie.... i thk jialat liao.....die liao.... if i got time then shiok shiok liao!!! hehhehehe QUOTE]

if u got time, u got vit M??? :D
all highly priced.... :confused:

kane
26-10-2006, 10:35 PM
FR on Vienna

Looks - Sweet young thing
Body - Solid thing
Boobs - Bursting
Frenching - Tongues fighting
BBBJ - Treat it like her play thing
FJ - Panting
Attitude - Sporting
RTF - Still investigating
Bonniesan - Evil thing

(She is very very very very mischievious and playful :) )

Matrizz
27-10-2006, 01:20 AM
Just came back from a session with Vienna, and she is really a gem not to be missed. Below is my heartfelt FR on her.

Looks - 9/10 Definitely a SYT. Personally I think she looks better than the pics. The type I like
Body - 8/10 No excess fats....damn solid figure
Boobs - 8/10 Firm and quite a handful......very nicely shaped
Frenching - 8/10 She kisses like there's no tomorrow...very wild and passionate
BBBJ - 7.5/10 Could do with a little more suction, but it works for me fine
FJ - 8.5/10 very accomodating and enjoys every moment of it.
GF feeling - 9/10 Definitely there....from the point I step in to the point I left...
RTF - Definitely...once I recharge my pocket

Thanks Bonniesan for the arrangement. She's definitely easily the best I've come across......Definitely a must try...

forumer
27-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Wah!!! ELVA HSIAO, the taiwanese singer!!! My favourite leh..... Must be sibei cute one.... You fly back slowly, I book first!! :D

look a bit like imo... hee..

u can book her first.. i won't be back so soon... :(

big_bear
27-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Bonniesan, your stocks just seems to get better and better!

hthderrick
27-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Bonniesan

Will be posting my FR later today ya!just to put in afew words before my FR,Vienna is Pretty SYT,Playful,nice body and the rest you guys try her and you will know:D

RTF!RTF!RTF!:D

Bonniesan
27-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Bonniesan

Will be posting my FR later today ya!just to put in afew words before my FR,Vienna is Pretty SYT,Playful,nice body and the rest you guys try her and you will know

Ok sure, not just me waiting or the FR, alot of bros waitinf for the First Blood FR... :p

duke
27-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Bonniesan

Will be posting my FR later today ya!just to put in afew words before my FR,Vienna is Pretty SYT,Playful,nice body and the rest you guys try her and you will know

Bro u like that say I must go ask my boss for advance liao lah !!!:o

hthderrick
27-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Sorry!Bonniesan for the late FR very busy now then got chance to sit down and write my FR with Vienna,again thks for giving me the first blood with Vienna...

I receive a sms from bonnie that this new gal is coming she offer me first blood since i got no chance to try kiki and ethel,kekeke!me as usual straight away sms her and confirm the slot without even knowing whether i got apointment at that time anot,kekeke

was counting my time in the office yesterday and finally time up pack my thing and drive down to the hotel,and was told that the apointment will be late wah!lau!eh!have to wait for almost another half and hour bo bian!wait in the car till receive an sms from sis bonnie with the room number and proceed up,knock!knock!huh!no want open the door so knock again and can hear that she is standing near the door but do not dare to open the door,hahaha!and was talking to bonnie i guess

Finally the door open and she pop her head out the moment i saw her wow!!!'pretty syt' with amble boobs but can tell is enhance but hack care,she was wearing a black mini skirt and a low cut spacgatti strip that can almost show the whole boobs when she bend down her upper body,she give me a 'wai' and then invited me in i sit on the couch and she look very nervous she cant even open up the mineral water bottom cap when she offer me drink,hahaha!and i help her to open the cap and she pour me a glass of water.

she then came over and take off my shoe and sock while she was doing that i was looking at her at least a C cup boobs my little bro immediately start to react when my imagination start to go wild,kekeke!we then chit chat for i while and i also trying to calm her down after some conversation she seen more relax and calm....she then walk over to and kiss me on the cheek and then unbutton my shirt and then my trouser in no time i am naked,kekeke!with only m undie i then wlk to the bathroom she put my hand and ask me while am i going to the bathroom with my underwear on she then squat down and take off my underwear upon seeing my little bro hard on she giggle and stroke my little bro and say 'dont be naughty ok' hahaha!

I then when in to the bathroom and make myself comfortable in tub while she undress herself,when she come in i saw her body phew!phew!i whistle she then give me that sexy dance in front of me touching her breast and then i pull her hand and lead her in the tub she was complaining the tub is very small...i then ask her why she enhance her boobs she said if she dont do her boobs she is only A+ too small and she cannot do this to me she then grab my didi with her boobs and then give me a breast fuck and ask me 'seow mai'i told her 'seow mak loei' and she proceed to clean me up and then use the shower gel and clean my hard on didi with both hand and massage it and keep asking me 'seow mai'kekeke!i told her 'seow mak mak'hahaha!she rinse my body clean and move her body toward me and start to lick my nipple and then move her lip toward mine and we start to french...

her lip then suddenly parted mine and the next thing i know is my little bro is in her warm mouth she start to lick and suck my bro head and then follow by a BBBJ oohh!sibei shiok man!she lifted my body higher so that she can have the whole of my little bro,i then ask her she want to me me cum in the tub she reply Yes!!!!she that use her tounge to swirl arounf my little bro head and then pop my bro back in her mouth to BBBJ till i really cant take it and more and i told her i am cumming she bbbj fsater with her hand stroking my didi all the way back and i shoot my load in her mouth she s+++e every drop of my baby out and then clean my little bro up with shower gel and she clean my body again and dry me out with towel she prepare and pass me the listrine for me to gurggle.

While she clean herself up and we proceed back to the room and i lie on the bed while she dry her hair,she then ask me to relax and pass me my cirggie while she gave me a massage for about 10min the massage is quite ok...during her massage she was constantly teasing my little bro and keep saying and jokly saying to my little bro 'what my little bro looking at her for'hahaha!she then take of the towel that she wrap to her body and then i tease her again by blowing whistle phew!phew!she then start to move and wriggle her body on top of me and then by touching herself doing sexy dance and then she bed down and we start to french again while my hand was all over her body,herlip parted me and move to attack my nipple and then cathbath me from my body all the way to my leg and back to my little bro staring straight at her

She then grab my hard on bro and say 'why u keep starting at me' in thai,hahaha!and she begin her bbbj this time i told her you have service me enough an dis my turn and she say 'dont dont please dont stop!!'kekeke!i lay her down and start from her boobs by licking and sucking her nipple she was moaning and moaning while i swirling my tounge at her nipple and then down to her belly button and i spread her leg apart and my tounge was like a serpernt before she can say no i already start to let her enjoy by licking her clit this time she moan even louder and when i start to lick and paint her faster she lifted her body up and start to grab and play with her boobs with more moaning she then lifted her head up and see why i suddenly stop painting,when she leift her head up and i start to lick her clit again she immediately drop back and start moaning and grab my head with her hand and say 'mai wa leow' and want me in her now she cap me while we were in missionary position i use my hand to feel her pussy wow!wow!wow!her pussy was fill with her cunt juices so wet!!!

When i was about to penetrate her she suddenly say wait and told tell me in thai 'ai chop kang laang' mean she love doggie position not anal hor!!kekeke!me insert my hard on didi in her wet wet pussy and start to pump her gently by deep thrust she was moaning like no tommorrow when i increase my pace she also reversse thrust with her wetness we created paik!piak! sound i pump her fro a good 15min till my little bro decided to surrender and shoot the 2nd load of baby in her doggie position when i want to pull out my little bro she stop me from doing and she slowly thrust her body toward me wanting every drop of my baby out,kekeke!she then take off the CD and wipe my didi and say 'naughty naughty' kekeke!

We then proceed to the bathroom and she help me wash up and dry up i when back to the room and sit on the back and light my cirggie while the time up tone beep on her phone she bring my clothes out from the wardrobe and help me dress up and we chatted till the time up paid her with tips and french for awhile and ask me will she be able to see me again i told her yup!!this saturday she reply 'khun phut ching ching?mai tong ko hok na' i told her yup!see her on saturday,kekeke!and she walk me to the door and give me a kiss on my cheek and i left the room sextified

Stat On Vienna
Look:9/10
Body:8.5/10
Boobs:8/10 Enhance but nicely done boob job
BBBJ:7.5/10 The suction can be improved,but i am ok with the present
FJ:8/10 she love doggie position so am i
Frenching:8/10 With lot of tounge and she is good kisses
GFE:9/10
Attidute and service:10/10 Very playful gal like to tease your little bro also:D
Damages:$160/90min/2shot
RTF:Yes!yes!yes!

hthderrick
27-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Bro u like that say I must go ask my boss for advance liao lah !!!

Bro,go go go for advance,this gal you must try:D

peterparker89
27-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Bro,go go go for advance,this gal you must try:D

Bro hthderrick, after reading your FR must go rob liao :D (hor, sis bonnie?)

Thanks for the enticing FR bro.

hthderrick
27-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Bro hthderrick, after reading your FR must go rob liao (hor, sis bonnie?)

Bro,dont say that leh,kekeke!just stating the fact FR:D

curiouslooker
28-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Bonniesan,
Here is the 1st part of my FR for Vienna. This is just a summary - a unique one. :D

The lights were dim,
A silhouette of youth.
A pretty sweet smile,
Melts your heart and shapes the truth.

With silky white blouse,
And protruding big boobs.
I swear to myself,
That I need to recoup.

We cuddle up,
In the tiny tub.
Kaboom kaboom,
Goes your fragile heart.

In bed we go,
We mate in all poses.
Sometimes I prefer slow,
While she lick your hoses.

She has hourglass waist,
She's slim not fat.
You really will find out,
Oh! She is so so wet.

Her lovable ways,
With fulfilling blow jobs.
After the session,
You will refuse to turn the knob.

And now I end
My sexy poem
For all bros here reading,
In Sammyboy forum…

curiouslooker
28-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Bonniesan,
Here goes my detailed FR. Hee...

I was eagerly awaiting for Bonniesan’s sms, which only came around 6.02pm. I thought to myself, perhaps, it is going to be late. The time felt so slow while I was waiting. Maybe Bonniesan wants my blood level to go up and fire away when I am in the room. Hee...

As I knocked onto the door, no one opened. In fact, I was probably knock knock knocking on the door for about 1 – 2 mins. Was about to sms bonniesan when a pretty face greeted me with a sugar candy smile. All that knocking and waiting was perhaps worthwhile after all.

She was dressed in a silky white blouse, which amplified her oblivious boobs. We started chatting while she handed me a fisherman mint sweet. I thought to myself, “wah!! So fast start kissing ah?”. Alas, we didn’t start any action till later in the showers.

Her command in English ain't so bad. Communication is still possible.

While in the shower, I squeezed myself into the tub while she positioned me. Started cleaning me like I am a baby she is taking care of. She cleaned the hands and fingers (yes! fingers). Then the belly, legs, toes, back, neck...Real thorough. She then teased me, looking at my didi, "wah!!! so red.". I asked if it was good. She acknowledged saying yes, and smile cheekily. Then hubba hubba hubba! She started BBBJ me. Feels good. I wanted CIM, but probably due to the lack of suction, I didn’t. But feeling was tremendous while looking at such a pretty gal doing that to you. Besides, variations was there too.

After the shower, it is showtime. She began sucking my nipples, and kissing me. Not much of French kisses but real kisses. She then roamed to kiss my belly, then to my groin area. While the while, she gave out light moans. She began attacking that area without mercy. Variations as she would twist her mouth, use one hand to hold my didi, tongue twisting and twirling all over the head and moan, all in one single motion! I still could not CIM. She then stopped and asked me to slip lower while she moved up and places her breasts onto my face. I was licking those nice nipples and breasts while she would pull ur head closer with her one hand, as if wanting more. I could no longer take it any more. I asked to be capped and she starting riding me, first facing me. After a few mins, she turned her back towards me (while my didi is still within her!) and carried on riding. Her moans became louder. Before my first shot really came, I positioned to doggie while she moan amplified.

Whew! What a first round. Frankly, I am a one shot wonder in such cases and I was really surprised that I decided to stay on for the other shot, which I did not eventually regret.

I was quite flabberghasted when she stopped me from going to the showers after the initial firing session. Instead, she asked me to lay down while she placed a tower on me. She intended to give me a good massage. It was rather enjoyable as we were chatting like we have known each other for a long time. After 10 mins, I began massaging her myself. She was moaning in comfort when I do so and she enjoyed it too. It felt good she said. Then she took over the massage marathon again.

I really must say she has all the tools. She brought on some massage oil and massaged my toes! Cool.

Well, we still got time, haven’t we? Checked our time - 35mins more. We head for the showers while she “baby sat” you again.

Before I stepped out of the bathroom for her to clean herself, she slapped my butts. Haha...Cheeky little young thing. :rolleyes:

After we returned to the bed, she patted some baby powder on my face to get me refresh. So thoughtful.

My manhood stood up again for reasons unknown to me. She was teasing it again, saying my didi is naughty. She started her mouth raid on me again – my nipples, belly, and brotherhood. We then exchange a few positions and realize that her moans are getting more intense and immense. I asked if she is high and feels like cumming. She said yes. In fact, can feel she is really wet and enjoying it BIG TIME! She was grasping my arms harder and harder, at times, even my head and hair. I could also hear "paik paik paik" water sound! My thrusts went stronger and deeper while her moan got louder and louder. Hmm..Music to my ears.

Seeing her raising her eyebrows, biting her lower lips and feeling her kissing your neck and lips make me feel like I am in heaven. To make things worse, she was really grasping me hard by now. We changed a few more positions before I came. We were both panting after that.

Surprisingly, her service did not end there. She showered me again before I got changed. She even insisted that she put on my socks and shoes for me. Service to the very last second. Very impressive! Even before I leave, she kiseed me, took out a fisherman candy, split it into two, took one for herself and gave the half to me. So sweet.

PS : I knew her sensitive part, but let you bros go find out for yourself. Hint : That is besides her clits. Hahaha….

But frankly, I have many after thoughts after this session, but I believe bros here will not be interested to know. Only the juicy stuffs. So I shall save it. A word of advise to all bros who wished to try her. GO FOR IT!!! BUT, treat her real well. She is a very lovable gal, playful at times.

Looks : 9/10 (Picture on the net looks like a Chinese and like TCS actress Le Yeo , but real person looks more Thai but prettier)
Body : 8.9/10 (slim with nice breasts and waist. Too bad boobs are custom made)
FJ : 9/10 (canbe quite unbearable with her those moans, grasping of arms and hair)
BBBJ : 8/10 (many variations)
Service : 10/10 (do I still need to elaborate more?)
Kiss : 8/10 (feels like kissing your GF instead)
GF Feeling : 10/10 (undoubtedly natural)
RTF : What you waiting for? You will regret if you don't try her out.

PS : Bonniesan, you promised that you will take good care of her. Please keep that okay? Hope the rest of the bros here will treat her well too. I really hope that she earns lots of $$$ here while not compromising her health, and go back Thailand, find a good bf and stopped working being a masseuse there. Hope she finds real happiness. Please send my regards to her again Sis.

Will miss her Sis. :(

Sorry for my very long FR Bros!

Bonniesan
28-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Bro hthderrick, after reading your FR must go rob liao :D (hor, sis bonnie?)

Bro, you think so long already, consider which bank to rob?

peterparker89
28-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Bro, you think so long already, consider which bank to rob?

you dare say? You still haven't tell me which branch got more $$$! :D
I think I also must go advance liao... :p

max_priest
28-10-2006, 11:43 AM
I have had a slot with Vienna c/o: Bonniesan last nite ... I am catching a flight later and hence, just wanna post a concise FR on her. To cut a long story short, here you are ...

Full-time Profession: Masseuse in a well-known BBK MP

Dressing: 6.5/10

She wore a very low-neck plunging white sphagetti strap blouse that almost exposes her nipples. She matched it with a micro-mini black skirt. I don't fancy her outfit as it made her looks like those WLs plying along Soi-Cowboy or Soi Sukhumvit pubs especially with those very high white siltletoes ... hehehe!

Look: 7.0/10

She is youngish, sweet, pretty but not stunning (because of her flat nose-bridge that spoils her overall look). Her big double-eyelid eyes are the feature that stands up. She has long, black straight tress. Her complexion is clear and she makes it a point to put on makeup for each and every client she meets to make herself presentable and fresh. This is good as there are some FLs did not even bother to put on makeup and therefore makes them look haggard, lethargic and less attractive.

Bod: 7.5/10

She has a lithe and slim physique like most youth. She possesses dark body complexion and a couple of small size tattoos ( if I can still remember) on her bod. She is about 1.63 m tall.

Tits : 7.0/10

I am not a guy who fancy or encourages silicon-implanted boobs. Although they were C-Cups but she still scores above-average as they were very professionally well done. The silicon-enhanced C-cups are definitely not proportionate to her slim & petite physique. She should go for a full B-Cup instead in my opinion. She told me that she goes for a boob job because she thought all men like big boobs gals ... She has light brown pencil-eraser size nipples.

Shower & wet cat-bath : 9/10

Fantastic! Very thorough washing indeed! With some naughty fun threw in ... :p

Action started in the shower. She frenched me without prompting and then followed by licking my nipples, and BBBJ me. She wanted to perform a tits fuck but not very successful as the bath tub is too narrow for comfort. She then made me stands up to wash my arse-hole before performing a brief AR on me with finger action threw in as well ... Quite shiok lah!

Dry Cat-bath : 6.8/10

The wet cat-bath (i.e. in the bath tub) was more fun & interesting as the dry one (on the bed) was brief and nothing much too shout. Perhaps she was getting bore after serving so many clients for the day. Naturally she would as it ain't easy to serve so many men totally unknown to her doing the same thing all over again everyday ...

Frenching : 7.5/10

Quite good. A lot of initiatives in this department.

BBBJ : 7.0/10

Her technique was not very good and lack of suction pressure. However, points given because of her effort. She slided my massive jewel into her mouth and thobbed vertically up & down at pretty high speed and she also HJ a little by holding the base of my penis with one hand of hers. In my opinion, BBBJ is not entirely speed that counts. It requires sheer technique of the lips & tongue. She certainly has room for improvement in this department.

Massage : 7.5/10

Relatively good massage.

FJ : 7.5/10

Suprisingly her love tunnel was quite tight even thought I may be her 4th clients for the day. I only went for one round not because she was no good but I was very shagged after a hard day works. She was very nice as she try to revive my manhood to live again in no time after the massage proper. She encouraged me to bonk her in doggie fashion in the second round but I stopped after a few minutes as I was really exhausted ... my brain wanted it, my little jewel wanted it too but not my physique unfortunately ... Three styles were adopted - Rodeo riding, doggie (in the 2nd round) & missionary. It was certainly a very sextisfactory session as I banged her really fast & furious with all my might till I unloaded my "ammunition" fully into her (Oops, I mean condom) ... :D

Attitude : 9/10

Great attitude! From removing your socks, shoes, shirts, brief and pants to pampering my face with lotion and facial wash. She even playfully applied lip gross for me ... kekeke! Man ... what a naughtily playful gal and yet very sweet and demure in look ... An ideal combination!

P/S: Treat her nice and she will treat you doubly nice per what Bonniesan has mentioned in her first post of the thread.

Cheers,
Max

curiouslooker
28-10-2006, 11:43 AM
you dare say? You still haven't tell me which branch got more $$$! :D
I think I also must go advance liao... :p

Maybe Bonniesan can branch out her business with credit programs with interest. Hee... Biz will be booming perhaps.

But frankly, bonk within your means lah bro. Sis will understand as long as when u are financially ready at end of month, the first person you think of is her. Right Bonniesan?

frozenmalt
28-10-2006, 12:43 PM
27-Oct-2006 730pm

Bonnie making me broke with all these babes.... guess I just cant resist all these babes... K here a brief summary on Vienna

Went to Rm and was greeted by a pretty SYT.. First impression wow she was really a beauty. Had the features and looks plus a solid body. Be warn not to be lost in her eyes... lol .
Very mischievious and playful like to tease your little bro alot with cfm looks.
The only thing i regret is not able to understand thai.. would like to know what she say, had to start picking up a little thai liaoz hahaha...

To the Bath, massage and clean you thoroughly. Lots of teasing,frenching and did bbbj. Very shiok.

To the bed, she become very wild, attack me with more catbath and bbbj before she suddenly grab my little bro, said something in thai, cap me and ride me hard till I unloaded.

During interval, she gave me a arm and feet massage, then wash up a little and proceed to french. So much teasing that end up cat bathing each oher and she pop my little bro into her mouth for another bbbj, while i had my fingers feeling her wet pussy.
She initiated doggie then to missionary and was pumping her with different pace... priceless looks on her during fj .. scream scream hehee..before i know the alert on her hp... time to go ;p

Left with hugs and kisses, paid and ++ more tips just for her

Look : 9/10 ( beautiful syt )
Body : 9/10 ( Solid body, nice boobs )
Service/Attitude: 10/10 (lots of constant teasing of your little bro, very cheeky and playful )
GF Feeling : 9/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10

Easily one of the best I've come across...Thanks again Bonnie for another fantastic gem.
Lucky to have tried, if not will really regret.

samt2046
28-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Sorry Bros, no time to write a detail FR

Stat On Vienna
Look:9.5/10
Body:9/10
Boobs:9/10 Enhance but solid, can squeeze for long time.
BBBJ:8/10 Took my manhood all the way in.
FJ:8/10 Ride like a cowgirl.
Frenching:8/10 With lot of tounge and she is good kisses
Attidute and service:10/10 Very playful and naughty gal like to tease little bro.
RTF: A Sure Yes!

peterparker89
28-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Maybe Bonniesan can branch out her business with credit programs with interest. Hee... Biz will be booming perhaps.

But frankly, bonk within your means lah bro. Sis will understand as long as when u are financially ready at end of month, the first person you think of is her. Right Bonniesan?

Yo Bro,
Yar, bonk within limits. Just spend less on other things lor. 90mins of "happiness" is more important lah. :D
I think about Bonnie everyday, no need end month. Actually it's her Gems lah...

Oh yar, to the "katoey" that zapped me without leaving your nick : Grow up lah. Fricking childish.

Luckytime
29-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Bonniesan your gals are getting prettier leh... ;)

MugenChicken
29-10-2006, 12:21 PM
28th Oct 1pm. My true and un-bias FR on Vienna

Since Bonnie's girls are all so fully booked, i made doubly sure i booked earlier for Vienna. Saw her pic in Bonnie's group and i was immediately turned on by her beautiful features and solid body.

Got the room no. from bonnie, "knock knock" and when the door opened, she greeted me with the most cheerful smile and "HI!!!!"..... i walked in and she was a little shy at first but we quickly broke the ice and started joking and fooling around with each other. She is really quite a looker especially when her hair is let down. Very beautiful...

The bathtub was already filled when i got there. She really bothers to properly wash you everywhere! She gave both my big head and small head a very very relaxing massage. My little bro already so hard that i told her to forget all the SOP and faster get it over with because cannot tahan already...hehehe. Then she suddenly put her head down and started to BBBJ in the bathtub. Almost CIM but stopped her so can continue in bed...

After waiting for her to finished her shower, she walked over the dressing table and put on some lip balm (i guess to get ready for tongue fight) and some mild powder on her face and my face also. After that she climbed on top of me and start to suck my nipples and slowly working downwards to little bro, BBBJ was ok, after that was cowgirl and she really can ride you to heaven! she was really enjoying herself and seeing her beautiful face was awesome. We did cowgirl for 5 mins, then she turn around and faced her ass at me pumping her for another good 5 mins, then doggie and then missionary. I took awhile to release my 1st shot so she suggest that we fuck infront of the mirror doggie style!! Looking at her face in the mirror while fucking her was incredible. She really loves doggie and she initiates all the positions which makes the entire session very very enjoyable! Its like shes fucking you instead of you fuck her leh.... All the time she's moaning very loudly and really feel like she's enjoying been fucked. Heaven...

After the 1st shot, she gave me a good BK MP style kinda of massage and we chit chat toalk cock for awhile.

With 15 more mins left, i already dun really need a 2nd shot but after her massage, she came over and cuddled with me and my little bro started to stand again! She gave me a quick BBBJ and then capped me and this time it really feels like making love with her instead of fucking her, totally different from the first shot, the 2nd shot was slow and steady and the moaning was soft and real. I slowly penetrated her in missionary position she was wrapping her arms around hugging me so tight damn shiok, halfway i think bonnie sms and i wanted to get up to let her read her msg but she grabbed me around my neck with her arms and pulled me close to her and said.... "fuck me...".... wah lan eh! cannot tahan and after a few more pumps i came. I find her love hole very very tight and very warm.

The entire session she was so naughty, energetic and service oriented, always smiling and joking which made the whole session very enjoyable. Maybe its because i have chemistry with her but i think most bros will get the same treatment.

Anyway, she said Sg guys all very handsome and she like... so bros, dun miss on this opportunity to try her. She will make your legs wobble like jelly after a session with her. I think she will only be here for 1 week so those who wan to try her better book fast...

Thanks bonnie for bringing in fantastic girls. Love your taste...

Look:8.5/10
Body:8/10 (breast a bit hard but doesn't really matter to me)
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:9/10 (she initiate everything!)
Frenching:8/10
Attidute and service:10/10
RTF: Very Likely my 1st RTF...

Oh ya... would appreciate if some bros can help up my points if you find my FR useful or entertaining. Some idiots keep zapping me withour leaving name or reason

Bonniesan
30-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Thanks bro for FR. Alraedy up you.

best123
30-10-2006, 08:33 PM
good fr bro...upz you

Bonniesan
31-10-2006, 09:30 AM
bros,

Got to apologise for I may be a bit not so active on the phone some time of the day, as these few days were really tiring for me. Please be patient with me. Sorry:o

MugenChicken
31-10-2006, 10:00 AM
bros,

Got to apologise for I may be a bit not so active on the phone some time of the day, as these few days were really tiring for me. Please be patient with me. Sorry:o

Lol, who ask you bring so many beautiful ladies?!! Your Hp surely explode... hahaha...

Thanks to all that up me, I PROMISE you i will up you back but i can only up 1person every 24hrs.

melghee
pokpoklok
max_priest
best123
ilovbok

hthderrick
01-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Had my 1st RTF session with Vienna last nite,she is still as good as before and even more playful this time,kekeke!i guess i and going to have my 2nd RTF session soon:D Bonnie you know what to do liao hor:p

po_san_7
01-11-2006, 11:26 AM
bros,

Ya ya bery tired leh maybe as ah chew or that thai gal help you lor ebery time I got see them drive motor bike one sometime go up delivery thing to gal 5 -7pm like tat. u like this wait will fall sick one leh:o

MugenChicken
01-11-2006, 01:27 PM
I wonder when is bonnie's new stock coming in? Since i think most of her girls going back this week.

All her girls so damn power, cannot imagine the next batch. :rolleyes:

Bro hthderrick, thanks for up-ing me, will slowly up all bros that help me. I can only up 1 person every 24 hrs... ;)

Krakatau
01-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Had a session with Vienna yesterday and I must say she has got first class service. Looks wise quite identical to the pix. Very sweet, especially her smile. Due to her profession in BKK her massage skill and technique are very professional too, therefore don't be deceived by her slender frame. If you have a stiff shoulder or lower back you really need to try to believe.
Anyway the purpose of my FR today is not really in telling you guys how pretty she is or how lovely her boobs are, but to share with all rightheous brothers here an unfortunate incident that had happened to her yesterday - a motherf**ker had literally screwed and abused her without pay a dime!! I think this is an act of a beast!!! I truly hope he can put himself in her shoe and at least use his small head (apparently the big head is way too distorted to think what is right and wrong) and think over it.:mad: Worse come to worst, I think this young chap should at least ask his mother how would she feel if she received the same treatment or maybe his mother did encounter such treatment before.....:eek:
Nevertheless, I think Bonniesan should post the nickname/HP to the forum, so that those ladies do not suffer the same fate too.

curiouslooker
01-11-2006, 11:15 PM
a motherf**ker had literally screwed and abused her without pay a dime!!

WHAT THE HELL???!!!??? How could some do such a thing? Believe the name or at least the HP number of that person should be alerted to all bros and OKTs here!!! :mad:

Bonniesan, do you know what happened?

MugenChicken
02-11-2006, 09:30 AM
- a motherf**ker had literally screwed and abused her without pay a dime!! I think this is an act of a beast!!! .

Who the hell is this m.fucker? Should seriously teach this arsehole a lesson! How did he manage to get out?

I think Bonnie will definetly know who he is and should go get him!

Son of a B.T.h..!:mad:

I hope this doesn't stop Vienna from coming back to SG man, she's a real GEM.

youngeric
02-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Anyway the purpose of my FR today is not really in telling you guys how pretty she is or how lovely her boobs are, but to share with all rightheous brothers here an unfortunate incident that had happened to her yesterday - a motherf**ker had literally screwed and abused her without pay a dime!! I think this is an act of a beast!!! I truly hope he can put himself in her shoe and at least use his small head (apparently the big head is way too distorted to think what is right and wrong) and think over it.:mad: Worse come to worst, I think this young chap should at least ask his mother how would she feel if she received the same treatment or maybe his mother did encounter such treatment before.....:eek:
Nevertheless, I think Bonniesan should post the nickname/HP to the forum, so that those ladies do not suffer the same fate too.

Hi Krakatau!

What happened? Please elaborate so other FL won't suffer the same fate.
Did he run off after the session or paid her in different currency etc etc?
This is the second time recently I heard of people doing this to FL.
I hope its not the same person!

YE

mario3838
02-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi bonnie, been reading your thread for nearly a month, today i intent to register a nick and hope you can grant me access to your group, i am a sincere bonker.

Kayden_80
02-11-2006, 07:38 PM
pls pm me the info of the gal, cheers ... :)

Krakatau
02-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Hi bros,
let me just make it clear, first of all her english is rather limited and this conversation started after my first load. Anyhow the usual small talk began like how long will she be staying, from where and how's today's business...... She said all customers have been very good except one that day. Initially I really had a hard time understanding how bad it was, but after many "hand signals" back and forth I started to piece together the entire picture.
The man is around 27 years of age and according to her not bad looking. First abuse started in the toilet and he was fingering her so badly that she kept saying pain, pain and had to tell him to stop. Once on the bed, he was literally squeezing her boobs so hard while throbbing her, that she couldn't resist and claimed pain again. I wouldn't be surprise she wasn't responsive at all.... Anyway, after tormenting her for a few good minutes (I think she told me he didn't come) he said furiously, "why no feeling?", then went on to put on his clothings and left without paying a dime!! Vienna was simply devastated. By the way I was told by Bonniesan that Vienna cried for a while....:o She is human afterall bro......

curiouslooker
02-11-2006, 10:50 PM
By the way I was told by Bonniesan that Vienna cried for a while....:o She is human afterall bro......

Holy dick!!! How inhumane can someone get? This can be considered rape under normal circumstance!!! Vienna already has a sad background. She does not deserve this from anyone!!!:mad:

MugenChicken
02-11-2006, 11:05 PM
I hope someone catches this bastard and shoves a dildo up his fu*king arse!

Also hope that any bros her have slots going to see her would treat her well and tell her that all all brothers here sympathize with her.

Haiz... so poor thing.

Damn bastard fella...

I wonder where is Bonnie, haven't seen her in the forum for awhile.

kdc2314
02-11-2006, 11:14 PM
sad to hear that sis bonnie's girl met such an incident...
the person who did this must have the intention not to pay and just fun at the first place.. such inhuman act. hope vienna will get over it soon..
poor thing Fl also human mah .. treat her nicely and they will treat you nice also..

curiouslooker
02-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Suddenly we find ourselves,
In SBF a bloody foe.
How we wish to shove,
A pipe down this bastard's hole.

Sympathy to Vienna baby,
Who got herself hurt.
United the rest of bros,
Treat her well, whilst we flirt.

As for that stupid bully,
Now he got no friends.
Dun let us see him,
Cos we'll pull his pants.

Bonnie Bonnie,
Oh where are you?
We find this arsehole,
A really bloody fool.

Please comfort Vienna,
For we share her pain.
We'll treat her well,
As she not to blame.

MugenChicken
02-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Suddenly we find ourselves,
In SBF a bloody foe.
How we wish to shove,
A pipe down this bastard's hole.

LOL....

Awesome bro...very funny. I bet if Vienna could read and understand she would fall in love with you. You'll really make her day man.

:D

curiouslooker
02-11-2006, 11:37 PM
LOL....

Awesome bro...very funny. I bet if Vienna could read and understand she would fall in love with you. You'll really make her day man.

hahaha....I only hope that Bonnie will show her all my poems to cheer her up. But then again, it is just HOPE.

max_priest
02-11-2006, 11:52 PM
I think it is difficult for Bonniesan (other then to ban him) to take action against this bloody son-of-the-bitch who bullied this innocent & young Vienna. It might backfire if she does so as this bloody son-of-the-bitch would lodge a complain to the police to sabo Bonniesan and her gals ... we have to tread carefully if we wanna take vengeance against this coward son-of-the-bitch! :mad:

forumer
03-11-2006, 02:15 AM
he said furiously, "why no feeling?", then went on to put on his clothings and left without paying a dime!! Vienna was simply devastated. By the way I was told by Bonniesan that Vienna cried for a while....:o She is human afterall bro......

really farking asshole man... read already also hot :mad:

frozenmalt
03-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Krakatau
he said furiously, "why no feeling?", then went on to put on his clothings and left without paying a dime!! Vienna was simply devastated. By the way I was told by Bonniesan that Vienna cried for a while.... She is human afterall bro......

Really shock to hear this, heart goes out to Vienna. Whoever this inhuman monster is really bastard. Agree with max-priest to ban him. Bro, fl are also human pls treat them nicely... Bonnie pls take care of Vienna.

different469
03-11-2006, 01:22 PM
I think it is difficult for Bonniesan (other then to ban him) to take action against this bloody son-of-the-bitch who bullied this innocent & young Vienna. It might backfire if she does so as this bloody son-of-the-bitch would lodge a complain to the police to sabo Bonniesan and her gals ... we have to tread carefully if we wanna take vengeance against this coward son-of-the-bitch! :mad:

bro by scolding "him" son of the bitch in the open fourm you already make him tulan and he may report to sabo the OKT, the best is keep thing cool and let the OKT handle himself.

youngeric
03-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi bros,
Anyway, after tormenting her for a few good minutes (I think she told me he didn't come) he said furiously, "why no feeling?", then went on to put on his clothings and left without paying a dime!! Vienna was simply devastated. By the way I was told by Bonniesan that Vienna cried for a while....:o She is human afterall bro......

Hi Krakatau!

I initially thought he stole from her but what you are saying is different.

There is always an issue of chemistry when doing it with FL.
If she has "no feeling", then he should cum & pay & go.
If no matter what, he still can't cum, then its not entirely her fault, he should still pay & go.

Anyway, unless the OKt market this FL outside, I am sure the customer is a Samster here & could be reading this thread right now.

YE

MugenChicken
03-11-2006, 02:18 PM
There is always an issue of chemistry when doing it with FL.
If she has "no feeling", then he should cum & pay & go.
If no matter what, he still can't cum, then its not entirely her fault, he should still pay & go.

If i'm not wrong, wat the arsehole meant was she was loose and HE had no feeling. Not about her showing no feeling to him. Then again, we dunno wat this idiot is thinking.

I am sure the customer is a Samster here & could be reading this thread right now.

If he is really reading this right now then read this you bastard.... "what goes around comes around" You'll get wats coming to you one day.

Bonniesan
03-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Bros,

Thanks for all the concern. I've pacify Vienna, and she's back to her jovial and naughty self. This incident makes Vienna less confident on customers. She may not feel as comfortable at first, but if you treat her well, will still be naughty and jovial.

All I can do is ban that guy, I don't want to stir up anymore things, as compenste the gal on my own. I'll treat it as a bad business done by me. No issue now. Thanks all....

Ecuader
03-11-2006, 04:10 PM
is the pic tat appeared on tis link vienna?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bonnie_group/

Da Vinci
03-11-2006, 05:32 PM
i condemn the guy to the lowest level of HELL!!!

Bonniesan
03-11-2006, 07:20 PM
is the pic tat appeared on tis link vienna?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bonnie_group/

That's Twink

Bonniesan
03-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Bros,

Those who have in a way or other, wish someone to be back, it may comes true..... NOELLE, ANGIE, RAINEE, EWA, Etc... ;)

ilovbok
03-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Bros,

Those who have in a way or other, wish someone to be back, it may comes true..... NOELLE, ANGIE, RAINEE, EWA, Etc... ;)

how about Cathy? can? Thanks. :p

Bonniesan
03-11-2006, 07:41 PM
how about Cathy? can? Thanks. :p

sure, bro.

I'll email you soon, regarding what you sms me

kdc2314
03-11-2006, 07:42 PM
wah sis does that mean you are bringing them back again ?
i wish kiki ,ethel, noelle, rainie .. come back again :p
time to save vitimin M liao .. can sense something big is coming .. hehehe

ilovbok
03-11-2006, 07:44 PM
sure, bro.

I'll email you soon, regarding what you sms me

Great, thanks a lot, Bonnie. :p

BTW, the cover gal (what bro Ecuader asked about) in * bonnie_group * seems to be still kiki (the cover gal in your paradise group is twink), right?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Krakatau
03-11-2006, 10:00 PM
If i'm not wrong, wat the arsehole meant was she was loose and HE had no feeling. Not about her showing no feeling to him. Then again, we dunno wat this idiot is thinking.

First of all let me assure everyone that Vienna is not loose down there. I am not gigantic but I can definitely feet the tightness squeezing my salami.....:D
I think his meaning of "no feeling" is more like hardcore xxx kind of response from the female... where the man will be squeezing her tits so hard and yet the woman still yearns for more, if you know what i mean.

Anyway I am glad that Vienna has recovered to her jovial self:)

curiouslooker
03-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Bros,

Hi Sis, for the benefit of us newbies, you may wish to show us their pics.

max_priest
03-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Bonniesan, I am already your customer, I wonder as to why you did not invite me to your exclusive group ... am I not qualified? :confused:

Cheers,
Max

curiouslooker
03-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Bonniesan, I am already your customer, I wonder as to why you did not invite me to your exclusive group ... am I not qualified? :confused:

Cheers,
Max

actually me too. :( But then again, there are so many of us, Bonniesan may miss us out.

MugenChicken
03-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Bros,

Those who have in a way or other, wish someone to be back, it may comes true..... NOELLE, ANGIE, RAINEE, EWA, Etc...

KIKI Please.........:D

First of all let me assure everyone that Vienna is not loose down there. I am not gigantic but I can definitely feet the tightness squeezing my salami.....

Anyway I am glad that Vienna has recovered to her jovial self

Agreed bro, she is very tight down there... Happening! I wan to RTF, but bonnie seems to have something big coming up... :rolleyes:

sgi692
04-11-2006, 12:48 AM
FR on 4/11/06 8.45pm

Hi all, i'm a newbie here, just want to contribute a FR on Vienna. SMS Bonnie to arrange a session at 9.30pm. Arrive early with nothing to do, then bonnie sms to asked if can bring forward. What good luck..

Arrive at the room and Vienna opened the door. A pretty SYT in a super short mini-skirt. Went in and was offered a drink. Being service-oriented, she helped me to undress, even socks and shoes also help me take off. First time trying bonnie's gal and was really impressed. Off to the bath...despite me being a newbie...think the bath was more than SOP...she even cleaned my belly button! Had a bbbj in the midway thru the bath.

After bath, proceeded to the bed with some good catbath and bbbj. She then capped me and started off with cowgal. Changed serveral position...she even brought me in front of the mirror for doggie.... and 1st shot was taken. After the clean-up, she gave me a real good massage...arms, fingers, legs, toes, back. She gave me a bbbj to kick off the 2nd rnd but was tired and couldnt cum. She offered a hj using baby oil but i was too tired already...and she insisted on giving me some more massage.

All-in-all Vienna is a real playful syt with superb service. Had read the earlier FRs on Vienna by the senior bros before deciding on the session. Indeed she provides an enjoyable experience.

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 9 (like wat bro MC said...she really initiate everything)
Attitude: 10

A newbie FR (still in the learning process hehe)...hope you bros dun mind :)

Doofus
04-11-2006, 03:08 AM
It's always hard when an amazing person suddenly goes away and leaves a void. After spending 3 successive days with Ethel, the days and nights suddenly felt empty and I tried to find some comfort in another's arms.

First up was Vienna.

After reading about her bad day, I thought I'd find her for some mutual consolation..

When Bonnie said Vienna was a SYT, she wasn't kidding.

Let's not mince any words. Vienna is a real knockout. She has straight long full hair with tender very kissable lips. In my book (your mileage may vary YMMV), I'd rank her as high as Kristal. She has a fair complexion and a smooth and toned body that could only come from someone so young. I think she looks prettier than Kiki and her body might even give Ethel a run for her money.

I think my Thai has improved a tiny bit in the last couple of days and while I still can't hold a proper conversation in Thai, I can on the odd occasion still try to get some of my intentions across. But Vienna was well prepared in her training so I didn't need much of use for the spoken word. Her English is about average which does help.

I really enjoyed kissing her, once I got her used to the idea that it is not a tongue fight. Her kisses really became more tender, and less frantic. I also enjoyed exploring her body. Her breasts reminded me of Ethel's in some way and her nipples were just as sensitive. Strange sense of deja vu. And once she was aroused, her kisses were really to die for. She has this schoolgirlish giggle when we kissed, like we were sharing a forbidden fruit.

She obviously wasn't going to take my teasing lying down and proceeded to let me know her own skills. Her catbath concentrated a lot on the nipple area. She seemed to know that was one of my hot buttons. And her BBBJ was pretty good too with good use of her tongue. Reminded me a lot of Ethel's style. And when she finally sheathed my manhood and lowered herself onto me, she felt really warm and moist. She got me very high very quickly when she angled herself to perform a catbath on me while riding me below.

Despite being so late in the night, Vienna was still fresh as a daisy and she really was extremely bright and energetic. Her smile was the highlight of an otherwise dreary day.

pokpoklok
04-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Bros,

bonnie bonnie bonnie..... how abt mine??? :D

kane
04-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Bros,

Please bring back Sherry. She is a killer.

Evisu
04-11-2006, 01:50 PM
BRO~~~~ Bring Twink and Angie back plz~~~~~

ilovbok
04-11-2006, 01:55 PM

bro ... Twink is here currently, you didn't know :confused: quick quick call Bonnie lar ;) Hope you can get a slot.

cheers.

Evisu
04-11-2006, 02:01 PM
hehe i know..i mean bring her back again real soon!!!

ilovbok
04-11-2006, 02:03 PM
hehe i know..i mean bring her back again real soon!!!

hahaha you want her to stay here in Sing. with you for good ah? :D
kekeke ... maybe Bonnie can matchmake for you and Twink :p

youngeric
04-11-2006, 04:08 PM

Hi MugenChicken!

I see your point. I think you are right.
But that would be a very one sided picture of the customer ie he is very obnoxious & maybe out to make trouble only with no intention to try the FL.

Maybe he got some issue with the OKT & want to take his revenge this way?

YE

Bonniesan
04-11-2006, 06:30 PM
sorry, will approve accordingly

MM&MM
04-11-2006, 08:59 PM
sorry, will approve accordingly

Hi Bonniesan can I also join your group ? Many thanks. :)

curiouslooker
04-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Just got back from a session with sweety Vienna. I must say, that we gotta respect her for being a very positive and optimistic person. She was her usual bubbly self even after the incident. It is good to see her usual teasing and cheery personality. But deep down, she has given herself a very thick and inpenetratable mask.

As for the actions we has together, very much the same as all the rest of the bros have experienced. This is my RTF in fact. She was extremely happy to see me for the 2nd time, and I was actually quite surprise that she remembered me. We chatted abit about the recent bad incident she had. In fact, she told me that guy is pretty good looking. Haiz...Such a waste.

Anyway, to all bros out there, she will be here for about another 1.5 weeks. Please do not miss her out and warning - PLEASE TREAT DAMN WELL!. Thank you bros! :p

Ecuader
05-11-2006, 01:46 AM
That's Twink

bro can upload vienna photo?

curiouslooker
05-11-2006, 01:55 AM
bro can upload vienna photo?

Bro, go Bonniesan's group and you should be able to see the pics. But you will need her to approve.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bonnie_group/

Jax_
05-11-2006, 06:06 AM
When I saw Vienna's pics on Bonnie's group I can only think that she looks like a more sexy version of this gal, a Taiwanese actress. Anyone thinks so?

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=thumbs&aid=1915

After the sexxion I must say that I am so glad I didn't miss out on her. She has a body that excites you and you will pay just to gaze at her naked glory. Imagine yourself on the bed, watching her as she brushes her hair and the way her tight body just demands to be touch. Then she moves towards you, her long hair cascading down, luring your eyes to fixate upon her luscious breasts.

I shall keep the FR short, bros here have been very frank and most of the FRs are true. She is sweet, desirable and babelicious. She caught me off guard with her cleaning of the bellybutton and we had a good laugh. I was pleasantly surprise at how tight she is after the action started, tight and warm and moist. And her moaning, how can anyone stand to hear them and not fxxk her?

After the 1st round, she came over to cuddle and we chatted. Yes she is playful indeed, her long manicured fingers never far. Coupled that with her full breasts pushing against you it's an experience not to be forgotten. And I enjoyed her attempts to arousal by running her fingertips on me. But I succumed to her kisses finally, tender, sweet and tentative, much like the kisses of a first time lover. Those full tender lips are meant to be caress and you will be repaid in kind. Beware though, of her vicious tongue, they can play terror upon your nipples, as they did mine.

Both rounds are very similar, and you will know quickly how she likes it. Vienna's very proactive yet accomodating. She do initiate change of positions and you can see she does enjoy a good round of sex.

She was sweet to the last and we even exchanged a last lingering kiss before we departed.
************************************************** *****************************
Upon my departure I had a little surprise, I saw Twink! In jeans and white spagetti strap, she is looking slimmer since the last time we met and prettier too.

Thank you Bonnie for this experience.

Jax_
05-11-2006, 06:17 AM
Bonnie, got someone who looks like her next? :D

http://ent.linktone.com/portray/gangtai/pic/1400164111.shtml

http://ent.linktone.com/portray/gangtai/pic/1400164108.shtml

Bonniesan
06-11-2006, 12:32 AM

OK. Grant you your wish. ANGIE with a new TARMA partner. Then NOELLE, as demand very high. Then I see who got demand. Maybe Rainee or Cathy?

Bonniesan
06-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Bonnie, got someone who looks like her next? :D

Bro, I can only say if I come across, I'll bring. But what if her attitude or service no good?

Bonniesan
06-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi MugenChicken!

I see your point. I think you are right.
But that would be a very one sided picture of the customer ie he is very obnoxious & maybe out to make trouble only with no intention to try the FL.

Maybe he got some issue with the OKT & want to take his revenge this way?

YE

Bro,

Maybe i offended someone? I am willing to apologise if my fault, but vend it on the gal, right or not?

Bros!!! If I ever did something not so right, please tell me or let the brothers know. Vent the anger on me....

twpkevin
06-11-2006, 06:35 AM
Sorry Sis Bonnie...been too busy and my PC cocked up big time...
Belated short FR for SYT Notti Vienna...since soo many long n useful FRs out there by other Bros liao!! :)

Look:8/10
Body:8/10 (Enhanced....but looks good anyway lor)
FJ:9/10 (Notti gal...initiates everything..very playful)
Frenching:7/10
GFE:10/10

What can i say...she really treats u well..like a playful kitty...i really enjoyed my session wif her..although she had to work very hard to get my lil bro to shoot 2x...hehe

Read about wat happened to her wif that XXX customer...WTF...Sis Bonnie shld really inform the other OKTs abt this person...if not the gals will suffer...

N to Bro Jax...hehe...ya leh..she really resembles the taiwanese actress..minus the baby fats n a bit more tanned!! :D

Da Wing
06-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Kudos to Bonniesan for bringing yet another gem from LOS!!

Had the pleasure of trying out Vienna after my unsuccessful attempt in trying to secure a booking for Kiki. Almost had an appointment the other day due to last minute cancellation but unfortunately another Bro managed to get the spot.

Like all the reports on Vienna, she is truly a very mischevious girl who will go at lengths to try to please you. Attitude is very good and she tries to accommodate your every request.

The moment you stepped into the room, she is there, hand and foot taking off your shoes, pants and shirts while waiting for the water to fill up in the bath.

The bath was SOP but this time round there were bubbles (nice touch). Her melons were gorgeous and she did a titit f**k on my didi which was good. Thank goodness this time round did not shoot off my load as I did with Bonniesan previous gem, Ethel.

Proceeded to the bed after the bath and her tongue was all over my body stimulating the nipples followed by little bro. After the attack, was cap and she rode me with passion. Stereo effect was coming to place and turn her around to missionary and then doggy and back to missionary before exploding.

However, her English is not that good but am able to piece out what she was saying. Would have been better if I had learnt some Thai (not a bad idea...hhmmmmm!!?)

She then proceeded to do a nice sensous massage and she must be very tired as she was yawning and I could see that her work has taken some toll on her. Bonniesan should consider to give her a break to recuperate. Anyway she was very professional and managed to finish the massage. Went to clean up and had my second round.

Read somewhere that her fave position was doggie. Did that for almost 15 minutes before I came.

Overall was a very sextified experience and truly in terms of looks, I must give it to Bonniesan. All the girls I've tried from this stable has not dissapointed me one bit. You have truly converted me.

A short stat on her for all bros :-

Look:8/10
Body:8/10 (boobs well rounded, like she had done some enhancements, no complaints from me ..kekeke)
FJ:9/10
Frenching:6/10 (did not engage too much in this as was preoccupied with other things)
GFE:10/10
RTF : Definitely (but alas appointments with Bonniesan's girls are always difficult)

Once again a BIT THANK YOU to Bonniesan for the appointment.

Da Wing

curiouslooker
06-11-2006, 09:54 PM
finished another my session with Vienna today. Think I am in love with her. This is my 3rd time with her! All I can say is that I will miss her lots when she goes back. :(

hungry
07-11-2006, 12:36 AM
When I saw Vienna's pics on Bonnie's group I can only think that she looks like a more sexy version of this gal, a Taiwanese actress. Anyone thinks so?

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=thumbs&aid=1915

This taiwan actress was from indonesia . . . .

Rub&Buah
07-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Vienna?This sexy naughty little bitchy gal really brighten my day & give me a good start of the week.Manage to get her yesterday early noon as i advance booking with sis bonnie; )

Upon entering,almost immediately smitten by her friendly gesture,sweet look on that candy face.Shes real service oriented,serve me drinks,brought me ash tray,remove my shoes etc.Chatting with her in thai makes her open up even more.had a good laugh with her.Now her smile so bright till i need to put on my shade,lol.

==>Fast foward the bath & sex part as its the usual stuff.Wat i wanna highlight is this gal really can ride,the view of her in cowgal is simply irrestiable That makes me cum in no time.one of the fastest experience.2nd round,another wonderful moment.wat makes my this session special shes the kind of girl that i like.Sweet,sexy,cute,Bubbly.Oh & her body is close to my dream expectation!though her boobs is enchance,still nice to hold;)She also make as effort to put on make up for every session to stay fresh & nice to look at.

Face:9.5/10
Body9/10
Boobs8.9/10
bbbj8.5/10
Fj9/10
service & Attidude10/10(No horse run)

Already thinking of returning ferry,& shes the first gal that i will wanna rtf in sg.

Thanks bonniesan for arranging!

up my points if u like,cheers!

smorfalot
07-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Many thanks to Sis Bonnie for arranging a session for me wif Vienna(and very sorry to the late post). Really nothing much for me to say as all can see the FRs posted by our fellow Bros...

Personnally, I'm the type which dun cum twice(in fact I didn't tot I could:( ). But with Vienna's patience, love, beauty and her OUTSTANDING service, she made me into a better man(lol) :p ..

Enough said, I'm sure Bros out there whom have tried Vienna will have good memories.... Thanks again to u, Sis !

clover
08-11-2006, 01:13 AM
After looking at all the lovely FRs I just couldn't resist a trip down to pay my respects to Vienna. Such a nice name, reminds me of ice-cream and she is definitely lickable!!

Vienna is not so nice looking as her pictures, but she is definitely beautiful. Small and petite, trim but with fairly large sized breasts, which fit her frame nicely. Just looking at her I giver her 8/10, only the tatoos here and there spoil her beautiful body. If she was 20 cm taller, she would definitely rate as a model.

The Session was fantastic, from the bath to the bed, she is cheeky and very playful which adds to the sensation of the evening. She always puts you at ease and her service is fantastic. Accomodating at every turn. She starts by giving you a fantastic BJ (you can start from the bath, however, since I elect to play safe with a CD, we started in the bed!). Those of you who elect to start from the bath, be warned, your first shot will definitely come very early and you will not be dissappointed. My suggestion is to just let it go and enjoy the sensations. I will not spoil the effects by telling you what she is going to surprise you with, but definitely you will feel the hot and cold of it!

In the bed, she is so small sized that you can lift her up physically and her cowboy riding takes a different meaning. You can see here lift up right up to the tip of your prick and then down again all the way - whoomph!! the feeling is out of this world! We finished the first session with her feet on my shoulders and my little brother deep inside her. After that she won't let you go immediately, just like GF and the action is really, really hot.

In between the sessions, you will be pampered with a wonderful massage. If you are short of time, don't go for the full massage, go for the head only. Nustled between her thighs and smelling the sweet perfume of her skin, her fingers rubbing down your neck, face and head. I only had 10 minutes of that and it was enough to put me to sleep, so damn relaxing!

The second round was doggie-style off and on the bed. On the bed, she pushes hard against your prick, but off the bed with you standing you can feel her pull away from you and then push herself deeply against your prick. You feel the entire length going in and out, five strokes would be sufficient, however, since this was the second round, I could last a little longer.

This one, i have to give ratings:
Looks: 9/10 except for some tatoos
BJ: 7/10, fast, furious and full. (I like mine slow and sensous, unfortunately)
FJ: 9/10, anyway you want it
Service: 10/10
Overall: 9/10, one of the best sessions I have had this year!

The only time I ever came close to this rating was another girl of Bonnie - Posh, and that time I didn't get a RTF even though she came back for a second time.

RTF: Yes!! This time, I'll bring along a pair of red stockings and it'll be a fantasy of one of the thai Porn movies I saw. Nice petite girl, silk stockings, high heels and she said she'll supply the g-string! (Now to find the red stockings!!) Can you imagine pumping her against the wall??

Bonniesan
08-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanks bro clover for wonderful FR, its a long time since you write.... Thoght you wouldn't write for her as you told me? You scared can't get an RTF slot is it? :D I make sure you get it. Thanks!!

Last few days for this naughty SYT. :)

Bonniesan
09-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Last few days for this gem, today still full. Do book fast either those who haven't or RTF. :)

pokpoklok
09-11-2006, 09:37 PM
bonnie....where is my turn?? she a GEM??? lucky i dint miss Twink ;) lucky lucky me!! when free sms me okie....long time no chat wif u liao lor.... :)

Bonniesan
10-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Still dare to ask? I aarange for you some good stuff and you fall sick.....

Will have to queue up again liao :p

VIENNA definitely a GEM, read all the FRs.

po_san_7
10-11-2006, 09:49 PM

Will have to queue up again liao

emm paiseh hor just curious la why you always everytime 8+9+pm post one:D just send food came back huh? now I everytime wait for you le yr every post mak my heart go ding ding ...ding ding like electric shock like that la :D

oh oh btw y now u no more wear cap, ask ah chiu wear cap , u must wear cap look cutier la

pokpoklok
10-11-2006, 09:54 PM

Will have to queue up again liao :p

u will get my sms soon.....:D

Acidman
11-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Surely a gem. One of the best FL I tried so far.

yanz
11-11-2006, 12:33 PM
so how sis? :)

youngeric
12-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Dear all,

Unfortunately my experience with this FL is not as great.

My experience is similar to that with FL Diana:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1706213&postcount=19

To me, it doesn't live up to the hype. Maybe we just don't have the chemistry.

Looks: Looks very very close to her picture, maybe 80 to 90% except her skin is darker.

Attitude: At start, very shy girl feel & friendly.

Body: Her fake boobs are not so obvious. To me it looks OK, doesn't look unnatural or fake. Rest of the body OK. Slim waist & hour glass figure.

BBBJ: Twice, in shower & before session. OK with nice tongue action though no deep throat.

Frenching: None. No kisses even. Disappointed because it was advertised with frenching.

Massage: None unless you count the shower.

Service: She gave the usual Thai shower beforehand.
After that, she gave a short cat bath & jumped into action.
Overall, can tell she is rushing the session.

We started with missionary for a short while, I asked her to go on top.
After a short while, she wanted to do doggie.

I think she was unhappy the session was taking long & she jumped on top again. The way she does it oddly reminds me of pounding of chilli padi.
I sensed her unhappiness & finished off shortly in missionary.

I showered & got change. No point making both of us suffer just for the balance 1 shot & the money. Paid her in full & off I went. She never even said thank you or goodbye but that's OK. :cool:

Time for whole session, including long shower beforehand: About 40 min.
Time for actual session: About 20 min including BBBJ & catbath & that is for 1 shot only.

Overall: Similar with FL Diana, without the hype, would have been average.
With the hype, worse than average.

Maybe it was bad chemistry or maybe she was in a holiday mood but overall experience not to be repeated. Could have spend the time & money trying other FLs that are recommended.

RTF: Must you ask?

Lastly, kudos to the threadstarter who offered a discount for my next session but I told her I will not be doing so. Unlike some other OKTs who would take the money & run & move to the next victim, at least this OKT cares about returning customers.

This is my second Thai FL for I think close to a year & both are disappointing.

YE

Acidgideon
12-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Dear all,

My experience is similar to that with FL Diana:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1706213&postcount=19

RTF: Must you ask?

Lastly, kudos to the threadstarter who offered a discount for my next session but I told her I will not be doing so. This is my second Thai FL for I think close to a year & both are disappointing.

YE
Oei scumbag and chao cheebye kia.You got go take a look at yourself anot?Always whinning about the fls.Never have good comments about all the fls you try.Why not you this chao cheebye hyprocrite pass us some kangtaos instead of always complaining complaining in here.You beginning to sound like a fucking dog in heat.Why you never go and disturb your 2 buddies okts already.You are the nos 1 chao cheebye samster in sbf,do you know that?Still think you so highly respected in here.Phui,you this fucking runner dog of okt angelfighter and NATO.:D

MugenChicken
12-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Dear all,

To me, it doesn't live up to the hype. Maybe we just don't have the chemistry.

YE

I dun understand you bro...

Seems like you're the the 1 in a 100 that doesn't like her service. Can't be all the FRs are all hype and you're the only one that is a true FR right? either your expectations damn high, or ....??

Anyway, everybody has their own opinions so no fault in you writing a truthful FR and not enjoying the Vienna fully, but you are definitely the odd one out.

Not being cocky or watever, but really very curious since you have such a reputation and high expectations, why not share with us some of your FRs on your better sessions? i must try those that you try before that you claim good.

youngeric
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM

Seems like you're the the 1 in a 100 that doesn't like her service. Can't be all the FRs are all hype and you're the only one that is a true FR right? either your expectations damn high, or ....??

Anyway, everybody has their own opinions so no fault in you writing a truthful FR and not enjoying the Vienna fully, but you are definitely the odd one out.

Hi MugenChicken!

There is a hype based on all the positive FRs on her.
That's one of the main reason I tried her.
I never said the hype or all the FRs on the FL are fake. That is a different issue.

Anyway, I posted a link to show that in recent experience, other FL with hype may not live up to it.

YE

Acidgideon
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM

Maybe because his lanjiao very the smelly or his whole body stinko and something abnormal about him hence all the fls are turn off by him.can you imagine trying to service a freak like him?Ask him topiss and den look at himself in his own urineBefore he even comments on all the fls in here:D

Acidgideon
12-11-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi MugenChicken!

There is a hype based on all the positive FRs on her.
That's one of the main reason I tried her.
I never said the hype or all the FRs on the FL are fake. That is a different issue.

Anyway, I posted a link to show that in recent experience, other FL with hype may not live up to it.

YE
Oei,scumbag dog,you got go look yourself in the mirror anot?Why dun you this fucking scumbag dogshit intro us some lobangs to see how good your lobangs are?Chao cheebye kia.

antlau
12-11-2006, 01:48 PM
i have to stand up and say something for Vienna...

i went for my rtf with her yesterday, she was feeling very tired, but in no way, was her service below par. i would say, even if she was feeling bad / tired, her service is still one of the best. i said she could rest with me, and dont do so much, but she says no no...must make me enjoy.. so i try to make her enjoy too..:D

vic88
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
I had my rtf with Vienna yesterday too, although she jokingly told me 'no power', she still provide top service to me, even give me a relaxing head massage. Will definitely look for her again if she is back.

yanz
12-11-2006, 09:24 PM
almost missed vienna due to me being the first time patronising Bonnie's n she was doubtful. i dont blame u mam, its good that u take precautions. fast forward.... "beep beep" finally got the room no. proceeded up feelin so sexcited. knocked on the door n waited since i knew they would always take quite some time before finally opening. but hey, the door swung open almost immediately, n right before me was Vienna!! first impression was she looks almost 90% of her pic, not really tall n her boobs were woo... went in n took a seat on the sofa cos i was still busy replyin to some msgs.. she quickly rushed over taking off my shoes n socks. good service guaranteed i tot. den started the usual introduction cock n stuff. could see she was very shy n she can't really converse in english. bopian, started using my half fuck passa thai to facilitate the conversation, n she immediatley brighten up once she knew i could pood thai nit noy. from den on her smile never once stopped unless u count the times she was laughing crazily. fast forward... into the bathtub n started positionin me. i was not really into bathtub action coz i've always found the ones here really small. but no i was surprised once again coz she really made me felt comfortable, the way she bathed me was so relaxing. but it was so similar to what i had in BKK, makes me wonder could she haf been MP trained. asked her n yes! she works in one no wonder la! had a short BBBJ in the tub. after which we showered n proceeded to the bed. fast forward.. more BBBJ, she really tried hard so much that i was beginnin to pity her, hence stopped her. i knew there was no way i could come from a blowjob so easily. unless... wasn't reall sure she would oblige but just pulled her up n moved close towards her face... voila.. we frenched like there's no tml. now i'm gettin really aroused.. after a few mins our lips parted n she went back down again.. this time she really gave me her all, up down, deep throat, tongue all over. when i felt my urge was building i told her coz i tot it was only polite for her to a haf at least some preparation. suddenly she totally stopped n asked me " so wear condom now?" duh.. i smiled at her n said no. hand grabbin her back down again... within seconds i came, n it was like the volcano erupted. in her mouth, face, nose, almost all over her face.. oh my.. i guess this must haf pissed her off. when she finally held her head, i saw the thick cum just flowing down her whole face. she smiled n screamed " WHY SO MUCH" hahaha i just laughed away.. fast forward... simple shower n back to the bed, at first she insisted on givin me a massage but i told her there wasn't a need. she was still hesistant n kept kneading my thighs n hands until i had to literally pulled her to the bed. she asked me one last time" u wont complain boss no massage? hahaha i laughed my ass off once again.. more tcss.. fast forward.. she caressin little john making him not so little once again.. quickily position her ready for penetration.. suddenly music from the hp was stopped by a beep. she told me that was the indication that time's almost up?! i looked at my watch n it was like 25mins from time?!(i could be wrong maybe Bonnie could highlight?) asked her again n she said yah, thats the indication from boss.. sigh.. i had to reluctantly get off the bed.. poor little john.. dressed up n exchanged nos. since we had some unfinished bz that HAS to be settled sooner or later. even so the session was EXCELLENT!

Face - 9.2
Body - 9 (wld have been 9.4 but i dont like tattoos)
BBBJ - 8.8
Attitude - 10 (even thou she was feeling extremely tired)
RTF - OF COZ, however she's goin back already.. so she's now no.1 on my To-do list for my next BKK trip. unless she comes back here soon enough den pls reserve a FEW slots for me Bonnie!

bros pardon me for this long winded FR. dont zap me thou, i've already been zapped till below 25 already, haha.. :D

Bonniesan
12-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Dear all,

YE

Bro YE,

Thanks for FR. This FR gives me an idea what you're looking for, it helps.

Bros,

Please be nice, everyone's experiences in bonking FLs are different. Vienna may be tired. She's been here for 16 days already. Every job 100% may not be possible. But as long as she try her best, she's a good gal to me. Cheers.

Jax_
12-11-2006, 09:47 PM
I had my rtf with Vienna yesterday too, although she jokingly told me 'no power', she still provide top service to me, even give me a relaxing head massage. Will definitely look for her again if she is back.

Yeah I had that too during my sexxion, after serving and satisfying so many bros any FL is bound to be tired. After round 1 can see that she very tired and made her rest, yes I made her rest. Give me time to recover too la. :D She look so good just cuddling beside me when she sleep.

When she wake up she give a very cutsy " Got power again!" Even lifting her arms like superman flying style. LOLz.

With that said.. Vienna really does try to please and most of the time she does. But she is also a young girl and do get tired. Hype only creates false expectations of the FL, go with the intention to enjoy, not judge.

youngeric
12-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Bro YE,

Thanks for FR. This FR gives me an idea what you're looking for, it helps. Cheers.

Hi Bonniesan!

Thanks for your post.

At least you are unlike the others around here who only flames & insults, or demands that everyone post positive FRs. My hats off to you. :D

YE

curiouslooker
12-11-2006, 10:26 PM
I would like to give my 5 cents worth of comments. I have RTF Vienna a total of 3 times now and she gave me the feeling that she will try her best to serve you. In fact, my last session with her, i realize that she is very very tired. In fact, I only went for a quick 1 shot and spent the rest of the time hugging together and padding her to sleep. In a matter of less than 1 minute, she fell asleep in my arms and her head was resting on my shoulder. So can you imagine how tired she was? She kept saying she wanted to make more $$$ for her family, but I am very concern about her health too.

Whatever it is, she will be leaving soon. :(

Acidgideon
12-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Hi Bonniesan!

Thanks for your post.

At least you are unlike the others around here who only flames & insults, or demands that everyone post positive FRs. My hats off to you. :D

YE
Oei cheebye kia,people dun agree with you,you say they flame and insult you.what have you contributed to this forum?You this type of fucking hyprocrite son of a whore are even worse than okts.Chao cheebye you,i think i know why you got nothing nice to say about fls?Cos maybe your you know who brought you up thru being a fl that why you are so full of anger toand hatred towards all those fls.You are even worse than that lowlife nato.At least he still provide a service to samsters in here.What about you this mutherfucking freak?You never go try your good buddy OKT angelfighter new girls huh?He surely give you good discount to post nice fr for him leh.:D Lowlife creature you are lah.

Acidgideon
13-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Knn that lowlife scum youngeric with the face of a pitbull and body smell of a skunk got so many clones?Cheebye kia zapped me in interval of 3mins.Never mind,i go open more clones account to say out his story.Please forgive him for he has a very poor upbringing.:D

antlau
14-11-2006, 08:26 PM
sigh... i wrote what i felt for her, and kena zapped...somemore no leave name...sigh...

skinny191096
15-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Saw some negative comments about Vienna.

Tried her 2 weeks ago. I would say that she is good in terms of service. She is also friendly unlike the other FL I have tried.
My session with her was good and enjoyable. Friendly gal, who provides excellent services. From the moment she opened the door till I leave the room, everything was good.

I have yet to thank Bonnie for it.

Bonniesan
05-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Hi bro, here come back the naughty one! ;)

MugenChicken
05-02-2007, 02:32 PM

Wooohooo! I miss her man!

Already booked my slot... going to be damn broke this month!

steamer
05-02-2007, 03:37 PM

i missed her the last time; same dmg? thks

hthderrick
05-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi bro, here come back the naughty one!

Wow! i miss her soooo much,already book my slot today:D like that must jio peterparker go find another Bank liao:p

steamer
05-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Wow! i miss her soooo much,already book my slot today like that must jio peterparker go find another Bank liao:p

bro, nvr give chance ah?;)

V.I.P
05-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Wow! i miss her soooo much,already book my slot today, like that must jio peterparker go find another Bank liao

Bro,kudo to you man,you are a man with tons of energy man;)

Bonniesan,i need a slot with Vienna,can sms me the slot available?thk q

scott999
06-02-2007, 12:48 AM
i missed her the last time...

Same thing happened to me too!
With my usual last min timing due to work, it made it even harder to get a slot during her last visit...

I wonder who is the lucky samster to get first blood?

hthderrick
06-02-2007, 01:16 AM
The Return Of SYT Vienna

Was actually taking first blood for Zen,but in the afternoon receive sms from bonniesan that due to some unforseen circumstance Zen will be coming tmr evening and i choose to take Vienna seen she return,was choosing whether to take Zen or Vienna the last few days,but is seen that is already fated for me to take vienna today,so on bonniesan and when to fetch bro duke coz he is taking Clarise from bro Mystic Models and same timing slot with me,so drove down to the hotel and was sms on the room number,bro duke and me parted as our gal is at the different storey.

When up and knock on the door,i was hiding aside when the door open she was like huh!!no ppl and i jump out,she was overjoy and was jumping around when she saw me coz me rtf afew time with her on her last trip here,immediately she pull my hand leading me to the room she close the door and then jump up and hug on me like a koala bear hugging on trees,kekeke!and we kisses on each other lip and tehn with lip lock for a good old 5min,i then carry her hugging all the way to the couch and make myself comfortabl with her sitting on my lap.

She lighted a cirggie for me and pour me a glass of water,we were chatting like long lost frds taht have not meet in decade and also teasing each other with small talk,she then tell me she is very horny as the last trip back to bkk she when back to her homtown to build house and was not working for 2 month plus she then start to unbutton my shirt open up without taking off my shirt she was playing with my nipple,she was wearing at supperb short mini skirt taht can almost see her butt cheek and her dress was red in colour and the pair of boobs is popping out from her dress,she then take off my shirt and then my pants finally my underwear she start to sroke my little bro and wanted to give me and instant bbbj but i decline as i told her i want to wash up first.

This naughty gal is so mischevious she jump on my back and want me to carry her to the bathroom,kekeke!i when in to the tub and make myself comfortable first and liuttle vienna join in and staright away her knee when below my butt an lifted my butt up and she start to clean me from my body all the way to my leg and even use facial foam to wash my face we were chatting,laughing and giggling all the time in the tub and suddenly she told me 'mai kuei liao'mean 'dont want to talk already' and pop my whole didi in her mouth and start to BBBJ me,she use her hand to lift my butt higher so that she can have the full excess to my hard on didi,kekeke!her BBBJ is still the same as before suction is just right no complaint on that.....

She BBBJ me for almost 10min and then give me a breast fuck on my didi and go back to BBBJ again i ask her she want me to CIM is it she reply Yes!!and continue to BBBJ me with her tounge licking and sucking my didi head i was enjouing her BBBJ all the while till i cant take her tounge swirling and licking my didi head and i shot my 1st load CIM and she use her hand to HJ for me and squezze every drop my my baby out clean.....she use shower gel to clean me out and then rinse my body clean help me to dry up and i proceed to the bed,i when straight to bed making myself comfortable.....

She came out and wear a bathrob climb onto the bed l and up to my body and she was hugging and kissing me all over like long lost lover...we chatted and chatted for quite awhile and my hand start to roam her whole body and also tickeling her,her hand began to move slowly toward my didi, she was licking and sucking my nipples,she slowly slowly move down south to my didi and start to bbbj me i then told her is my turn to service her already and she give the kind of cheeky smile an di lie her on the bed and i start to cathbath her from the neck and then to her body licking and sucking her nipples.

An i move all the way the belly button and start to lick moving my tounge all tghe way to her love hole an di spread her leg wide and start to lick her clit and then follow by 'ICI painting' with some slow and some fast paint job she began to moan softly and the get louder and louder till her hand was grabing on my hair turning my hair in a mess,she then sit up and speak to me in thai that she want me in as she is very horny now,i look at her with my tounge start to lick her clit again she close her eyes and drop back to the bed and continue to enjoy my paint works,kekeke!her moaning is getting louder and louder her pussy is getting wetter and wetter till the blanket is cover with her cunt juice hope the next bros will not notice it,kekeke!

This time she sit up and beg me to help her ease her hornyness by inserting my rod in her seeing her so egar i stop my paint work and she bend down and BBBJ me again and then cap me and spread wide her leg and want me in her,i use my hand to feel her pussy my hand is cover with her cunt juices imagine that she has not had sex for 2-3 month that what she told me hor,me slowly inserrt my hard rod into her wet pussy and start tpo pump her she was grabing on to my hand when i pump her deep and long stroke follow by fast pace i thought she was in pain when her upper body sunddenly rise up grabing on to me and i ask her all you in pain she reply no!she say she feel very shiok and horny,i continue to bonk her missionary till i almost cummed and she also about to cummed i control and let her cummed she was jerkking her body and i increase my pace faster and in just a second i cummed after her.

She was smiling and ask me to continue to pump her as she want every drop of my baby out from my didi she then open wide her hand and want me to hug her i obliged bend now and we kisses,french and hug each other for awhile she then help me clean up and give me some light massage on my leg as she know that i am very tired coz i am the one keep bonking her and she is the one enjoying,kekeke!after some light massage and chatting she held my hand together we when in to the bathroom and she wash me from top to bottom especially my didi and keep teasing my didi and ask me can i go for another round i reply you 'ding dong' i told her i old already manage to cummed twice is already very good somemore want me to cummed 3 times.

After wash up she dry me up bring out my shoe help me wear my toe sock and then bring out my shirt and pants from the cupboard dress up for me and sit on my lap waiting for me to finish my cirggie and the she dress up and just nice the times up,we have somemore kissing and teasing and finally got to leave liao wanted to extend the timing but too bad she got another booking after me so no choice!!but promise her that iwill be back this week,paid her with tips she walk me to the door and before i leave she syop me and say 'jup kon' we kiss again and i left the room sextified!!!!:D

Stat On Vienna
Look:9/10 SYT she is my type of gal base on my personal prefrences
Body:8/10
Boobs:C cup but enhanced
FJ:8/10 She is very wet and horny maybe is her first day
CIM:Yes
Frenching:Yes
GFE:8/10
Service and Attidute:10/10 that what i give her on my personal prefrences
RTF:Nae nonn yu liao....:D

Cum_Luver
06-02-2007, 06:13 AM
she looks like a Taiwanese actress ?
such a SYT....
really must find a chance to have a session with her....

curiouslooker
06-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Had my session with Vienna. I had RTF 3x the last time she was here in SG. She was extremely delighted when she saw me. Kept jumping up and down and hugging me from behind, in front.....Makes u feel really wanted. What more can you say about her? Still her bubbly, pretty and sexy self.

Will not drill much into the action as I have written most of it the last time around. But understand that she has renovated her house when she got back and this time, she planning to buy something else. For me to know, for bros here to find out.

Action wise, her moans are still as sexy. Her BBBJ still full of feelings. Her laughter still brightens the day.

We were exchanging pics and sharing each other's pics even before I left. Thanks for bringing Vienna back again Bonniesan. Please prevent her from getting bullied, like what happened to her the last time around. We still do not know who it is.

Summary :
Looks : 9/10
Boobs : between B or C
Figure : Slender and slim
Moans : Stereo
GF : 10/10
Service : 10/10
RTF : Very likely.

Shyguy
07-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Just got my aftn session for Vienna... Be looking forward to it. Hee... really need another SYT to satisfy my lust while waiting for Rainee to come back. :D

MugenChicken
07-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Finally had my long awaited session with darling Vienna yeasterday.

What more can i say, most of the bros here have already repeated countless times how great she is. Must be one of the best, most service oriented, fun and loving FL.

What makes her so special i guess must be her way of making feel so comfortable with her, making you feel like a real stud when bonking her, and her constant naughtiness which makes the entire so FUN! She really seems to be enjoying her job very very much.

Haiz, wish i was rich, i would book her for whole day slot. hahaha..

Shyguy
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
FR Summary :

Looks : 8/10
- 90% similar to what been shown in Photo. Very sweet looking and always full of smiles. Like her long straight hair...

BBBJ : 7.5/10
- A bit short but nice and strong suction + very wet BBBJ... she has to wrap a tissue ard the bottom part of my bro. Total 3 times of wet BBBJ in my 1.5 hrs though think it's still hard for me to CIM

Figure and Boobs : 8/10
- Slim and pettie sized. Boobs enhanced but quite well done. Luv it when i 1st saw her in the room with her see-through top, boobs and nipples all shouting for attention.

FJ: 8.5/10
- Managed to have my 2 shots with positions initiated by her, like doggie in front of mirror + excellent "stereo surround" from her

Communication: 7/10
- Her English is so-so. Have a bit of problem trying to chat with her at times. Sometimes, she will exclaim abt something in Thai but ask her what she saying. She duno how to phrase in english.. leaving me full of ???

GF : 9/10
-Despite the communication problem, she made up with her happy and bubbly attitude, someone who loves to hug and kiss u plus playing with your body at times - smacking ur butt, tickling ur nipples etc. Service standard also very good whereby she will dry u up with the towel after each bath plus a good massage while letting my bro to rest after 1st shot.

RTF : Very likely if I have the extra cash.

Bonniesan
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks all bro here for the FR. She is indeed a bubbly and cheerful girl! ;)

b7a65nnaq
08-02-2007, 06:51 PM
any slot for this sunday afternoon?

plant
08-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Applied n awaiting;)

gary4024
08-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I had a session with her today as well... don't wanna write a long FR cos there's plenty of FRs on her already and my sentiments echo other bros here. Very bubbly girl... she kept laughing non stop when i tried to communicate with her in Thai with all the one liners like "You are very pretty" etc lol. Also wanted to add that I find she looks like a much younger and hotter version of Ellen Pompeo (lead actress of grey's anatomy). Might RTF if vitamin M refreshes. ^_^

soccerguy838
09-02-2007, 08:54 PM
applied and waiting as well.

Elusion
10-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Sis,

You better leave a slot for me when I'm back in 2 days time.....

b7a65nnaq
12-02-2007, 08:52 AM
1st FR on her

Looks : 9/10
- Looks more pretty and SYT than the photo taken. attractive eye

- 1st BBBJ while cleaning up in the bathtub...and CIM .. :cool:

Figure and Boobs : 8.5/10
- Slim and well balanced boobs, can't take eyes off them

FJ: 8/10
- have 2nd shot while doing various position

Communication: 7/10
- can understand little English... a lots of Thai phrase which i take a while to guess what she means

GF : 9.5/10
- after 2nd shot and bath, we hub each other on bed, very wonderful feeling like really hugging GF..

RTF : Sure if got big Ang Bao

scott999
12-02-2007, 02:38 PM
RTF : Sure if got big Ang Bao

Barely have time to spare now to have a slot with her...
Hope that Vienna will still be around after Chinese New Year.

twpkevin
12-02-2007, 05:10 PM
too busy lately to write the RTF FR for Vienna...
bros can check out all the previous FRs to find out how good she is...
i can only say...she's the best...lolz
wasted she going back on CNY n i dun haf the $$$ to rtf her now...if not i surely rtf her again after CNY...
Thanks Sis Bonnie for bringing her back...:D

b7a65nnaq
12-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Barely have time to spare now to have a slot with her...
Hope that Vienna will still be around after Chinese New Year.

during TCSS with her yesterday she seems to say will be here for 1 month...maybe I understand wrongly...

Exciter101
12-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Anybody got any idea how long she will be here ? :D

curiouslooker
13-02-2007, 12:56 AM
bro, she will be going back by 18th Feb

pstar
13-02-2007, 07:51 AM
She said got a 1 month visa but going back on the 19th.

kazc
13-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Had a session with her yesterday. No FRs from me as i will be repeating all the good FRs bros put in here.

She truly is a gem...pls take good care of her.

Thx to bonnie

Lickinggood!
13-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Bonniesan,

Hi, just to check how come you are marketing same girls like Clarise with another OKT? Are they the same?

Cheers
B52s

Keng
14-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Bonniesan,

Hi, just to check how come you are marketing same girls like Clarise with another OKT? Are they the same?

Cheers
B52s

Hi,

So Lickinggood = B52s ??

Cheers.

scott999
14-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi,

So Lickinggood = B52s ??

Cheers.

hmm... thats what i thought too.
Username is 'Lickinggood!' but in his post he signed off as 'B52s'

mwlove
16-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Have an early morning session with Vienna on 15 Feb. Too bad don't have any slot left for 14 Feb.

Reach hotel at 9.55am in the morning for a 10am session. After sms, received a reply to delay 10 mins as room maid clean up rm. Later head to the room after receiving room number. Knock, knock but no one answer door. Knock again a minute but still no reply. Sms to confirm one more time. Before received the return reply, I heard the phone rang in the room and the door open later. Vienna opened the door and greeted me. Enter the room and then there came the sms, knock harder!

Vienna offer a glass of plain water. After the drink, she helped me to undress. We only can tcss for a short while as she only knew a few simple English words and I hardly speak thai. One chicken and one duck, but no problem. She get the towels and we proceed for a bath.

The bathtub is fully filled with bubble foams. Before we proceed, she offer me a mouth rinse. In the bathtub, she bathe me carefully inches by inches. Legs also included. So far all FRs session, she wash the most detailed. While resting in the bathtub and enjoy the warm water, she took out a bottle of water and rinse my didi. After which she gave a BJ. Usually I prefer a simple BJ without cum to preserve the ammo, but this time, it is an all out BJ till in CIM. I can feel my juice was being suck out completely.

We then cleaned up and move to the bed. We try to tcss while she gave me a simple massage. From the conversion, I think she have a one month stay but leaving on 18 Feb. I think she is quite tired after providing days service sessions to all bros without taking break for mind and body to recover. Perhaps for one month stay duration is best work 3/4 days rest one day for vacation.

After massage, she continue to BJ for 2nd shot service. But, I was fully drained at the bathtub, didi told me enough. I told her is ok not to have second session. I asked her to come closer to me and I put out the blanket and cover ourselves. Let hugged and take a rest. I hugged and caress her and shortly we take a nap.

A good short nap make us feel fresher. By then didi is fresher too. But time is up. It is ok as I feel good even I spend most of the time resting with Vienna. Vienna also feel good too. We then dressed up and lately I paid her for the service. She offered me a last drink before her hp rang. She hugged me, and gave me a goodbye kiss on my cheek.

I left the hotel and back to work.

peanutx
19-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks Vienna, for giving me the best CNY sexperience that I ever had. :)

It would be superfluous to post yet another glowing FR on Vienna as bros who have tried and RTF her already know how much of a gem she is.

Her service and attitude are top-notch and all I would add is, she reminds me of Shu Qi (IMHO), particularly her mesmerising longish eyes and her luscious lips. Of her two pics posted, the one with her lying on her back reflects her best - cute, playful and bubbly SYT.

She said she'll stay for another week, leaving on 25 Feb.

Bonnie, thanks for bringing Vienna back. Please take good care of her, particularly since she's staying for an extended period of time. Please let me know the next time shes back. I will definitely RTF.

peanutx
19-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Almost forgot to wish all SBF bros & sis a very Happy & Prosperous Lunar New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

b52s
20-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi,

So Lickinggood = B52s ??

Cheers.

Huh??

Cannot be leh.. I should be B52s mah.. But, I did receive a PM from him though...

b7a65nnaq
20-02-2007, 08:31 PM
had 2nd RTF this morning.

Great services, great smile, great gfe feeling.

Julian77
20-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Had to post an FR for Vienna.. cause the session i just had with her was really great....

Would like add that everything the other Bros have mentioned regarding Vienna is very true..

First of thanks Bonniesan for helping me arrange a time slot today... went on the dot.. then realise Vienna not ready yet.. makes me all the more horny!!

Then msg came.... good to go... up i went knock on door but no one open.. then i check sms... was told to wait 5 more mins... so down i went... before reach first floor... all clear again... was pretty hilarious.. anyway... before i knock the door she open up and gave her sweet smile... she put her hands round my arms.. soo GFE!! lead me to sofa... wanted to help me take out shoe but i was like so paiseh... say no need can help myself. then she undress me... giggling away... first look.. slim and sexy.. (personal fave kinda gal)...

Went into bathtub which was all ready and full of foam.. before that.. Listerine time first... In the bathtub... she was all smiles and makes you feel very relax and comfortable. Clean me up properly.. then she use this minty body wash on my didi and FWAH!! the Sensation hor i tell you must try lar... as if that is not enuff.. after the minty sensation becomes stronger due to the water becoming cooler... and makes my dick throb and throb ... then she took out a 1.5l mineral water bottle.. i was thinking is that for me to drink? but instead she pour the water in the bottle on my didi.. this time is warm water... so imagine... minty dick with cool water plus sudden warm water... MIND BLOWING!!! Solid stuff.... then she proceed with BBBJ... but i controlling cause i wanna do it one shot today.. abit shagged. So out of bathroom into bedroom.

She was very nice... she clean me up dry.. her attitude is really good.. service was great... cant help but compliment her way of doing things.. makes you feel like a king.. abit paiseh... the other TGs i tried didnt had similar services.. maybe the rest just didnt fancy me... anyho...

Started to warm up with me.. and commented bout the perfume i used somehow she like it... and she began kissing me all over... while fondling my dick.. which just makes my dick stand up again.. then i requested her to use my own cd... she obliged and cap me... and we began riding... tight and wet just as mentioned... i was really turned on by her CFM look and moans... till i stop doing her and went to proceed with cunnilingus .. could tell she enjoys it... she was dripping wet... made her cum once.. then continue to do missionary on her... then feeling bloody turn on again.... back to cunnilingus.. still she came again... she said first time someone made her cum twice.. but probably just to make me feel good...

by now i too am too shagged to continue doing her.. so i lay down and she look like she really enjoyed her orgasm... she came over me... took out cd and started doing BBBJ.. this time round the feeling totally different she really twist and turn her tongue round my dick.. and this time the suction much stronger.. best BBBJ and cannot tahan... CIM!!!!

Then we she clean up and shower while i rest in bed... after her shower.. she was not feeling too well... actually in the beginning she was saying she isnt feeling too good already due to drinking to much Red Bull.. haha was pretty adorable when she showed me how her heart rate increased too much due to over does of Red Bull...

Ended with both of us resting... can tell she really tired...

Looks: 8/10 (Personally feel she has stronger features in real person compared to studio pic)
Body: 9/10 (My kinda gal... Slim, slender, smooth skin, sexy)
Boobs: 6/10 (Only because personally prefer smaller boobs and its enhanced)
BBBJ: 10/10 (After the second round had to give her 10.. cause it really felt damm SHIOK!)
Attitude: 9/10 (Really patient, jovial, treats you really good)
Pussy: 7/10 (Abit bushy for my comfort but i just love giving her cunnilingus)
FJ: 8/10 (Very sexy when doing it with her... Doggie position was super turn on.. her slim sexy figure can be completely seen while doing this position)
RTF: Definitely.. Bonniesan if you are reading this please do bring her back

Overall: Worth the damage... For Bros who like Slim and Adorable gal.. she makes the whole session very relax and once relax sure can perfom! :D

Bros.. who find this FR helpful do up my points abit.... thanks!

Lickinggood!
20-02-2007, 10:13 PM
aiyah,

everyone, sorry for the error lah, I was copying a few posts by some brothes, and didn't realise i copy and paste on the message board, and delete it, but left out teh name lor.

I already send B52s a PM apologising and now officially say sorry to all here. I know this is a sensitive space and people get serious with things like this, but SORRY. Honest mistake. I just join, so please give me and B52s a break as he PMed me say that he lost some points because of what I did.

pai say hor...

lickinggood!

Bonniesan
21-02-2007, 04:54 AM
Thanks bros for FRs. Will bring her back if requested....

stocks80
21-02-2007, 06:07 PM
hi bro can i have a simple attire request on vienna? :p :D

scott999
22-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Had to post an FR for Vienna.. cause the session i just had with her was really great....

Julian77, really enjoyed reading yr FR.
Keep it up, will up you when able to.

Bonniesan
22-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Last 3 days for VIENNA.

windflower75
22-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Hi bonniesan, can email me vienna's pics to [email protected]?

What is the damage for vienna?

Julian77
22-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Julian77, really enjoyed reading yr FR.
Keep it up, will up you when able to.

Thanks Bro... glad you like it... was just writing it based on my personal preference and view... :)

Bonniesan
23-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Last few days for this gem. book fast before too late

lucif32
23-02-2007, 04:28 PM
just had a session with her last night,
all i can say that she is the worth every penny you paid even though i waited for 20 mins.:)
thumbs up up! very GFE.
i would RTF for sure if she comes back again, A gem.

Wbmk
24-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Last night I had my 2nd RTF session with Vienna. Sad to see her go back tmr, but please bring her back yeah? I miss her already.

Of all the gals that I had sessions with, I had great chemistry with 2 of them and connected well. 1 of them is definitely Vienna, the other being Darleen.

What can I say about Vienna...well she's been working hard for the whole of 3 weeks she's been here and she is truly a GEM. It's not just her service or her great looks/figure that made me come back a THIRD time...but the fact that she remembered what I wore the previous 2 times. It doesn't mean much to anyone else, but it implies that she takes her customers seriously to a whole new level.

fratboy
25-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Hiya sister bonnie,
You are the professional. Will tip her more to make up for this when I book her in future.

PS: I've not booked her before.:)

lucif32
26-02-2007, 03:07 AM
yes, pls bring her back!

Onimenokyo
26-02-2007, 03:55 AM
is she still around!! i am a newb and i want to try her out!!
and is CD and hotel included in that $160?

thanks to all eagles for guiding new birdz!

Wbmk
26-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Hi Onimenokyo,

sorry man, but you just missed her. She returns to Thailand today.

And yes, the rates are inclusive of room and cd.

(replying on Bonniesan' behalf since I already know the answers to the questions)

Bonniesan
10-11-2007, 11:28 AM
yes, pls bring her back!

Yes sir!!! :)

Bonniesan
10-11-2007, 01:58 PM
1st blood taken.....

Bonniesan
12-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Pics up in groups :) Fast hand fast legs for next few days already got takers!

Julian77
12-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Just had a evening session with the dearly missed Vienna....

Now very tired cant give a proper FR yet.. Will write what happened today tomorrow.. :)

Those who tried her before well.... she is back and just as good if not more jovial and really seductive looks... oh yar her trademark playfulness remains!

Really shagged.. those interested in ratings can check my previous FR on her.. nothing much change... her BBBJ still as fast and furious. :D

Details tomorrow after proper rest...

Bonniesan
13-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Rest well bro julian77. Think all will wait for the FR patiently. :)

scott999
13-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Nbz... forum keep hanging... want to post FR also no luck...
First blood details coming up...

scott999
13-11-2007, 12:10 PM
*Duplicate deleted*

scott999
13-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Duplicate deleted

scott999
13-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Vienna was in SIN 2 times before.
From my previous posts, you can tell that I do not want to miss the boat for the 3rd time. And it is her that pulled me out of my 3 month semi-retirement. Long time no write FR, bear with me as i recall my rendezvous with her yesterday.

It all happened last saturday while browsing the forum.
Saw bonnie posted a reply on Vienna's thread, "Yes, Sir!"
In lightning speed, I immediately sms-ed and sibe heng, I got first blood.

Long time no get first blood, and the feeling is really unbearable.
My little bro started counting down since sunday nite... makes me toss and turn the whole night.

scott999
13-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Reached hotel location early and waited for sms.
The thing about first blood is, either you get an prior sms saying if you can reached earlier as dish is ready, or delays.

Delays of 15mins to an hour are common as anything can hold up the FL from the airport to checking-in the hotel.
Took the opportunity to get some drinks and waited hungrily to feast on my 'meal'.

scott999
13-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Finally i reached the hotel room.
Vienna opened the door and led me in.

Walk past the toilet and saw the bath was ready.
With foam and bubbles somemore, professional - i like.
She was also calm and well-groomed, make-up and all.
My patience paid off handsomely.

I was very 'qi ko'(lecherous) and did not waste a second 'bio-ing' (goods inspection) her from head to toe.
Me old man, heart rate went right up after seeing such a syt mei mei with really CFM looks still holding on to my hand after i already got seated with her by my side. Decide to take it slow, and we chatted over the drinks i bought.

Vienna has the disposition of a JC or poly gal, just slightly older. She looks 21 or so to me but still possess such innocence and charm.
Although language is not her strongest point, this lady won me over somehow.

She try her best to make me feel at ease, with such gentle and loving GF feel.
Fellow samsters who seek more than just plain sex will definitely enjoy her company.

Vienna was dressed in black halter top with a split in front showing a nice C-sized boobs. She is about 1.6m or so. Nice smooth skin, fair-complexion (my favourite). There are some small tatoos, so small i didn't really took notice. But i kinda like her tribal tatoo above her great ass, it made doggy style a perfect sight to look at.

scott999
13-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Bath was a complete wash. She seems very into hygiene.
Even used anti-septic vagina wash to clean my lil brother before giving a bbbj.
Like what others have mentioned, she throbbed up and down at full speed, catching me unexpected.

Recalling what my sports coach always say, "You dun do warm up later sure injured one..." I quickly ask her to slow down as i dun really enjoy a motorized bbbj unless climaxing. I find high speed and rythem better during 'closing ceremony with a bang'! But she gets high marks for being so hardworking cause i like to be blow long.

About 15mins of bj, we washed up and went into the main arena.
One unique thing about Vienna is her smile. There was never a moment without it. And consistently without fail, she starts chats from topic to topic.

Helping me to wipe dry the excess water on my legs, she bbbj again. Nice, til i have to stop her as i cant wait to go straight to main course. Her lovely face was a super turn on as i enter her slowly. So young, sweet yet CFM face made the FJ so nice til i almost wanna burst out during the first 5 mins.

As i pump her, i kiss and squeeze her nicely shape breast.
Again, same like previous samster's comments, her tits look nice but it feels hard to the touch. Wasted, if not it will be near perfection.

She likes doggy - this is confirmed and I like pounding her in that position too.
We did it in front of the mirror and yes, i wish i had recorded her expression. You see already also shiok. After hj-ing me, i finally exploded.

After helping me to clean and wash up with me a little, the session continue with more chats and massage til the times up.
It was a good experience and I am glad I got more than I paid for.

Photo Resemblance: 90%
Face: 7.5/10 (the pretty little gal type; yet got CFM looks - i know, its contradicting but its true)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (big, nice shape and enhanced; -1 for hard feel)
Figure: 8/10 (Small waist, no tummy, nice butt and legs)
Shower Service: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Cathbath: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10

Julian77
13-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Haha i think i know why scott bro enter multiple post... becoz SBF will suddenly lock out when u just about to post. Faced that before... scary shit..

Ok without further delay heres my report on 2nd... SCOTT you lucky chap got first...

First i personally feel she looks much more better then the pic shown in group... bro gotta post some live pics of her man... do her some justice.. heh..

Shower
She gets everything ready for you... the tub is filled.. water temp is just right.. warm and with the nice bubblebath all ready.. no waiting time on that..
Enter tub... and then she comes in.. complain tub small(but good for me can feel more of her.. LoL) she gives very nice body rubs... massages your fingers at the same time... treats you very well... makes sure you are properly comfy before beginning... uses some really warm and fuzzy shower foam on your dick and you can feel the warmness.. this one alone auto erect... then she started to give BBBJ.. slowly glups down your dick... strong suction... with typical porn slurping sound... then she really gets into the mood and give you Fast and Furious blowjob... i didnt want to cum but i tell you most guys sure CIM with the style that she uses.. i told her stop and continue on bed... then i thought thats it for shower.. and just wash up and clean.. but she is different .. she ask me to turn around and sit down on tub... then like a baby you sit there and she will wash all the soap away.. and (this is a first for me) she will apply facial foam on your face taking real care not to touch your eyes and gently rub your face for you... then wash with extreme care not to wet your whole hair (guys with waxed or gel hair can relax wont spoil pattern)... all the time u can feel from her touch she is very gentle and careful... then she gives you Listerine to cleanse your mouth...

Bed
On bed... you just lie there... she will give you seductive looks and all her cheery and laughing expression turn to serious.. CFM look liao... she will attack your nipple... while slowly stroking your dick... you can feel your dick getting more n more aroused.. until almost 100% erect.. she then attack your dick... her bbbj on bed with more space.. she will twirl her tongue with head action like those you see on porn movies... this one damm song... i was so aroused by it i wanted to french her... so halfway i sit up and wanted to kiss her but she thought i buay tahan wanna proceed to FJ... regretted doing that.. cause i wanted a longer BBBJ. haha...
Cap me... without KY.. she slowly inserted my rock hard dick into her liao... very slowly.. then you can see from her facial expression.. the close eyes and lips slightly parted look.. when just about to push into her... once complete in.. she will bit her lips and start to move her hips... bros.. one tight pussy and mind you im not a biggy... after 1yr she still feels as good...

Started off with Cowgirl... she rides and rides.. you dont have to do anything but if you move with rhythm she will laggy enjoy it.. and this will of coz result in a super wet pussy... from cowgirl move to reverse cowgirl... can see her back view... and see how ur dick slide in and out of her pussy... erotic man...
then move on to doggy.. which what scott bro said... with that nice tattoo on her lower back.. it makes doggy all the more sexier... she has a flower tattoo behind her right shoulder... doggy for bout 10mins... then suddenly she stop.. i thought wat i do sia... then she ask me go down bed... standing sex!!!
Facing the dressing mirror... she bend forward and i push myself into her... fwah super tight.. she moans.. and drop dead sexy... this one cannot tahan... came after just 5mins or so...

Massage
After shower to wash up... damm shagged.. lie on bed... she auto will give you massage de... her massage although not really good but its a good time to get to know her better... by now those who have tried her will know all these while how playful she can get... at this point i was thinking when to RTF liao...

After massage.. times up... paid up... hug exchange.. kiss goodbye... oh yar.. she wears the sexiest lingerie i have ever since.. one becoz her figure is sexy plus the black lingerie just spice things up... when i first enter the room already abit erect after seeing her in that sexy outfit.

Well.. thats to the best of my recollection... cant rem all details thats roughly what happened... and RTF is on my mind.. pending Vit M and by then i hope she wont be back yet...

To Bonniesan... rem what you said hor... try to bring her back more often then not.. :p

coffeebean
13-11-2007, 08:47 PM
OT abit huh , who is the girl at bonniesan group covergal huh. wana book her leh

scott999
14-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Haha i think i know why scott bro enter multiple post... becoz SBF will suddenly lock out when u just about to post. Faced that before... scary shit..

Ok without further delay heres my report on 2nd... SCOTT you lucky chap got first...

You are right! Think afternoon forum was overloaded, got logged out many times while trying to insert my FR. Took me more than 4 hours....

Yes, I am lucky enough after missing out on her twice.
Vienna is one of the few must-try FL that I can finally strike off my list of SURE-MUST-BONK babes.

Next on the list is Noelle which i also missed the opportunity... Hope she makes a comeback!
*hint hint* :D

yanz
14-11-2007, 12:19 AM
i got a feeling she's gonna b the first ever gal i'm gonna RTF. haven't seen her for probably more than a year...

Bonniesan
14-11-2007, 11:11 AM
thanks for FRs from bro Julian77 and bro scott999. more on the way?

spyder575
14-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Bro

I would like to thank you for your kind allowance during my session.

Bonniesan
14-11-2007, 07:26 PM
You're welcome. :) Hope you can pen an FR?

Bonniesan
15-11-2007, 12:53 PM
She looks better than photo, Live pic will be up by later today.

Limited slots today. Fast hand fast legs!!! ;)

Bonniesan
16-11-2007, 11:31 AM
More FRs for VIENNA please.

Bonniesan
16-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Limited slots left today. Book fast

robC
16-11-2007, 02:37 PM
When reading the previous posts, I could not imagine that she could be such a nice encounter so when she returned I just had to try.

SHE IS WORTH ALL OF THE HYPE. Small sized but well proportioned, she has a delightful disposition that is out to make you a Happy man. She panders to your needs and delivers 100 % sexual and sensual appeal. Abit darker than the pix, she does not look exactly the same but the person is indeed nicer than the pix.

She is fully and derservedly a delightful way to spend some time in the warm embrace of a SYT.

boys
16-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Booked a session with sis bonnie yesterday. When to the designated hotel and sms sis bonnie. Reply with the room no and headed there. Knocked on the door and this really SWEET YT :eek: open to door. She is wearing her sleeping suit. greeted each other and TCSS a while. (preparing the water for shower). when the shower is ready, we strip and headed to the bathroom. she made me lay down on the bathtub and clean me up. I was all the while admiring the body that she has, especially her neh. So firm and nice to look at. I think she notice me admiring. she keke wash my hand and leave my hands on her neh!!! Mai Tu Liao, i was happily pressing away.

Dry ourself and proceed to the bed, she lay down first and i really like the body i saw. began to go down on a pussy and she react with some stereo. Don't know fake or real but who cares as long as she wants to please. i painted her pussy for abt 5mins before i flipover and she started to service me back. Licking on my nipples and cathbath me. Went down to give me a BBBJ. Slow and easy kind of stroke but when you want it, she can give you some suction power and turbo move. Capped me and asked me to go slow. First position, horseriding, she take her time to put my stick into her and after some slow stroke, she changes her gear and started to go a bit faster and faster. stepping up the gear when she feels more comfortable. Feeling very shiok!!!

Lay her down and i started to give her some deep trust. her pussy was tight. had to pump her slowly cause i want to make her enjoy. Changed to dogie and saw she has one nice butt. Her legs was alos very nice, Long and smooth. bonk her a few times in doggie start and lay her down. Tell her i wanna cum soon. And she say ya, i want you to cum in a CFM look, Without secong word, I trust my shaft into her and start pumping away. faster and faster, her stereo also get louder and louder. Time to offload. spead her legs wider and with some power bonk, i cum in her. Both of us lay down to catch our breath before cleaning up.

We rested on the bed and TCSS while watching the TV program. It's time for the second round fight now. TING TING!! START!!!

Can see that she feels tired but i must say she is a very accomadating girl, i started to play her (.)(.) and finger her a bit. She push me down on my back and goes down to BBBJ. This time was better than the first one. Maybe get used to my shaft already!!hehehe. My didi reacted to her BBBJ and not after not long, before I know it, i release my second load into her mouth!!!

Both headed to the bathroom to clean up. Get dressed, thak her for her service, paid and left.

RTF - YES, if she still around when I have extra cash to spare.

Bonniesan
16-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks bro boys for FR.

m0n3ym1nd$$$
17-11-2007, 02:53 PM
A long time since I posted for someone so good…. I actually made a pact to myself, to stop writing FRs. It can be an addiction. FR is a appreciation that I wrote, for the girl and the agent themselves.

This is a FR dedicated for SULTRY, VIENNA…..

She is here for at least twice, if my memory did not fail me. But she is still ever so good. In fact, from the cute her, she transformed to a pretty girl. The metamorphic theory of butterflies.

Shall skip all details:
Looks: 8.5/10 (her looks kills. Saw her when she open the door! She changed so much since the first trip. Her red dress, doping over her breasts, were a sight to bleed for)
Boobs: 34C (enhanced, hard)
Body: as stated and I rate it 8.7/10 (solid model figure! Wasted boobs enhanced)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (she deserves the best recognition for her nice sucking skills)
CIM: Yes! Just that I don’t want waste my first shot.
FJ: 7.5/10 (I was her last bonk for the day, but still so power. If first? Even more power)
English: last trip, 4/10 this trip, 7/10 (this is how much she has improved
Attitude: 9.1/10
Service: 8.7/10
GFE: 9.6/10 (she asked me to be her bf. I joked with her, say she sure ask everyone. I am experienced to not fall for this trick, but still, her GFE is strong.)
RTF: You BET!!!

Bonniesan
18-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks bro m0n3ym1nd$$$ for FR. Those who wants to RTF. Give yourself another reason :

$138/90/2 - sunday only

Bonniesan
19-11-2007, 08:38 AM
All the supports, all the awes, all the hit myself for reading it late.....

You've got an extended promotion. :)

Bonniesan
19-11-2007, 04:08 PM
And limited slots left for the day.

asdfghjkl
20-11-2007, 03:24 AM
so many fighting for her ah.. ;)

Megatronzombie
20-11-2007, 08:54 AM
I have had the pleasure of bonking her last weekend and I am quite satisfied with her service :) Here's the stats:

Shall skip all details:
Looks: 6.5 (hmm not sure why but I dun share the same preference as other bros here and I rate her look not that high, resemblence of her face to photo abt 65% but her body is very nice tho)
Boobs: C (enhanced, quite hard)
Body: 8.5/10 (very nice figure with solid waist and butt but boobs hard from enhancement)
BBBJ: 9/10 (shit! her skill is good!! She sucked like no tomorrow and at incredible speed and skill!! jialat yesterday i pcc twice also I almost cum during her bbbj)
FJ: 7/10 (I may be biased as I pcc twice yesterday so it was very hard to make me cum, but she still did ;D hardworking girl)
Massage: I asked for massage instead of 2nd session (my fault very tired) and she massaged me like almost half hour!! Very nice girl and she's usually smiling always
Attitude: 9/10 (good!! altho I was tired she tried her best to get acquainted with me!! )
Service: 8/10

Yup satisfied customer i am :) Thanks Madam Bonnie!!

Bonniesan
20-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks bro Megatronzombie for FR. Hope to see more

Bonniesan
20-11-2007, 04:36 PM
$138/90/2 :)

kren83
21-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Summary - After much consideration of so many choices decide to give a try on this girl. Wow! No regret when I entry to the room I saw a young , sweet pretty with a great figure .Her service is really like your gf, help me to take off my clothes . Her BBBJ also is great, took her own time.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $138 – 90mins - 2shots – tips for her
RTF: I wanted to but so many others girls out there, my target to try all Bonnie’s girls. :cool:

Detail – Proceed to take a quick bath. After which I lay on the bed and she came teasing me from my head to my leg, kind of ticklish but I enjoy it. Next her turbo suction. Urgh!!! vacuum suction, stroke her body & she moan as she BBBJ & looking at you. This continue for very long till I can’t stand any longer and not to harm my body I bash off my sperm into her mouth. Song, song till Jurong ah!!!

Lay down flat on the bed for a while her when raised her mouth, then we have some chat. She spoken fairly well English, so for bro like me can’t understand Thai and like to chat, she a good choice. Moment later, together we proceed to bath before round two start, help me scrub allover then use sort of feminine wash to wash my dick, wah very chilling sia. Towel ourself dry and let the round two begin. Don’t let her BBBJ me this time cause I wanted to french her, I massage her clit, frenching, squeeze & lick her neh neh, she rather enjoy well and she moan loudly.

Put on the cap, she then went on top of me and guides my dick into her love nest. Very tight, she was enjoying herself riding on me. Switch to missionary as I pump the living daylight out of her, cannot tahan when she grab my butt and jerk it to and fro vigorously. Shot my load off...

Quite a good experience and her looks are sweet. Her services definitely can rate high. GF feeling strong. Help me took another quick shower, put on my clothing & help her pay before sadly walk out the long corridor to the lift…

Bonniesan
21-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks bro kren83 for FR.

FINAL REDUCTION :

$130/90/2

Bonniesan
21-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Oh!!! Promo all the way till her departure!

Wbmk
22-11-2007, 12:46 AM
FR TIME!!!

The moment the door was open, she immediately recognised me and beamed! It's been a long time since we saw each other and I must say that her English has improved a lot! We spent some time catching up over ciggies, making jokes and etc. I've never seen her laugh so much. She looks better now, grown up but slightly thinner.

Finally, it's time for the bath...all foamy and bubbly at the right temperature, waiting for u to jump in even before you're at the doorstep. This is really great coz it saves lots of time waiting for the water to run. She will really clean you up, and you will definitely enjoy her BBBJ. Good suction, nice popping sound, hot moaning. She will not neglect your balls either, as she caresses them as well. Knowing that I've never shot my load through BJ, she stopped and rinsed up before making our way to her "office" (as she said it).

I got lots of kisses tonight, probably because this is the 4th time I booked her. She gave me another round of BBBJ and after abt 5mins, she whipped out the condom and capped me.

The sex was the wildest I ever had lately. Tried many positions - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy by the mirror, doggy by the edge of the bed, doggy on the bed, missionary. Each time I made her cum, she would put up the corresponding number of fingers which was really cute. And each time she did that, I'd ask "one more?"...and she would answer with a nod.

She came quite a number of times, and I didn't wanna tire her out. After all, we were at it for about 40mins already. So we stopped to take a rest, had some water and chatted/joked some more. After 10mins, we made out and she gave me a HJ with the baby oil. Her legs were still shaking, thats why I didn't go for FJ again. Lots of kissing, hands roaming and neck sucking...she gave me a "gift" too. LOL!

Overall, I had a great time with Vienna. She's so much fun to be with, great sense of humour and I'm looking forward to seeing her again if my schedule allows. Treat her right guys, she's definitely one of the top 3 gals I booked this year. Cheers!

Gaofar
22-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Once again sorry for this late FR on wonderful Vienna...

I booked her on 14 Nov at 4pm and now only a week later then can post FR as I was sick with high fever... (I think I can see all the puns coming in after fellow samsters sees this... Coincidence lah!...)

Again, I will pen down an FR to justify her service as well regardless of numerous FR ahead of me as it's my principle to ratified them to show to others of their good services.

I'll cut to the chase. I knocked the door and out comes sweet Vienna open the door to greet me (note - sweet). Wow! Got to say that her knockers almost "knocked" me out there and then man! Had a pretty difficult time to tear my eyes away from it... She looks almost the same to the pics except I find that she seems to be the slimmer version, especially the waist, compare to the pics, but no matter.

Had a little bit of chit-chatting can't really go far as as her English is "ABC standard"... So we stripped down and proceed to wash up. Gotta stress again that the hotel, not only the bed is small (luckily she had the 2 single beds combine together...) the bath-tub is small too. While I thought we should just stand and wash up, she insist that I sit down into the water that she had already filled and joined me in the tub by sitting at the other end of it! I mean, that tub is really a one-man dimension type and it can get quite "crowded"... I know she just wants to fulfill her duty to clean you up as clean as possible, but I suppose sometime got to really see situation before executing it... On the other hand, she really did a good job of cleaning you up, top to bottom, spic and span... All along the way while doing her routine of cleaning, her boobs never leaves your body as she works away :D ...

So we got cleaned up and off to the bed. She sensually cat-bathes you from top to finally bottom and did an awesome BBBJ. She's good down there, giving it the right "coverage" and "pressure"... Stop her in time before I "blew up" her face and on to the next segment: CowGirl riding. She does it with gutso and energy, gyrating and rubbing it other up, all along the way with an exasperated kind of look which makes me thrust myself up even higher to reach into her real deep... Switch to missionary and courtesy of her expression with the CFM look, I finally "temba"...

We had a quick wash up, this time round, and while lying on bed, she massaged me and I was in real relaxed state. Of course, the massage ends up being on my manhood and again she attacks it with some really great BBBJ. Well... Try as she might, I'm simply not up to the round 2 stage... But you got to hand it to her cheerfulness and sweetness and of course her lasting endeavor as she keeps on going until it's time.

Let me just summarize that she's really a cheerful, sweet and endearing girl who goes all out to serve you. Now, my next statement some bros might not agree but ultimately is to each his own preference. I find her too skinny, though with big boobs to complement as I kind of prefer fleshier type of girls... What can I say? Different strokes... But hey, mind you I still think she scores plentiful in services provided... :)

----------------------------------------

Looks: 8.0/10
Boobs: 8.3/10
Body: 7.8/10
GF Feeling: 8.4/10
Cat-bathe: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.2/10
RTF: No. Will want to try other girls.

----------------------------------------

Next stop, Kiki and Evanda!
Cheers!

Wbmk
22-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Switch to missionary and courtesy of her expression with the CFM look, I finally "temba"...

It's "tembak" bro....malay for "shoot"

Cheers!

Bonniesan
22-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks bro Gaofar and bro Wbmk for FRs.

LooPhuaPearl
22-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Have the urge of bonking, so view through the thread and somehow found the FRs are so exciting and top-rated! But too bad, cannot view the photo... Immediately join the group and within a short period of time got approved.

Checked on the photo, nice looking syt and dialed up bro bonnie for a slot. What a day to me, hooray! Called at 3.30pm and managed to get the slot at 4.30pm.

Wait for 30 seconds before she opened the door... so anxious while waiting outside the door, scared people walk pass and looking at me......

She has a very sweet look. I can't actually relate to her photo as I have forgotten her look shown in the photo totally at that very moment. She is very humourous. Keep smiling and joking throughout the session.

She gave me a great 15 minutes of powerful bbbj both in the tub and on the bed... as for fj, we had many positions, missionary, cowgirl (front & back), stand, doggie, side..... overall, I am very satisfied with her service.

Here's the stats:

Looks: 8 (cheerful syt)
Boobs: C (enhanced and hard)
Nipple: Brown
Body: 9/10 (perfect figure with solid waist and but besides than the enhanced boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very strong suction, non-stop for 10 minutes! her skill is good!!)
FJ: 9/10 (very accomodating with many positions, very hardworking girl)
Massage: Offer massage after 1st round. 4/10 (but that is just a mini-side dish)
Attitude: 9/10 (cheeful, humorous girl; cracking jokes throughout the session)
Service: 9/10 (accompany me to the bathroom throughout, ensure I am safe and cleanup for me even after my 2nd shot)

This is really Value for Money especially with this current PROMOTION!
She told me she will be leaving on this Sunday. So don't miss out your session with her!!!

P/S: Do up me if you agree with my FR.

Bonniesan
22-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Thanks bro LooPhuaPearl for FR.

Bonniesan
22-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Full today!!!!!!!! Bros do book early for tmr! :D

Bonniesan
22-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Bros,

Upon promotion rate, please book early for the sunday fast hand fast leg offer!

Book early, first 3 booking will be given special rate. SMS for enquiries! :)

Bonniesan
23-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Limited slots left before weekend. Fast hand fast legs

Bonniesan
24-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Last few days for this gem. Book fast before you miss her! :)

Bonniesan
24-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Not much slots left till departure date, which is drawing really near.....

Bonniesan
25-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Day For Vienna!!!!!!!!!!!!!