PDA

View Full Version : Headlights greetings spa

munchdogg
07-06-2016, 12:45 AM
I dunno how else to describe but it was definitely one of the best entrance greetings I have had.

Story short, after work hunt around the area, spotted some mp and went recce and one greeted me with a white top translucent and nothing underneath.. Pointy as it is.. Face no bad.. Hoot..

Walk out happy..

Will be trying the other 2 more later this week..

Brother who wanna exchange info first few bros who up me and pls mention will get the info as long as my inbox dun get flooded.. The rest will depends on the seniority.. Sry I wanna protect playground.. Too many fun spots disappearing..

lgw99
07-06-2016, 01:13 AM
Can share location and contact?

Emerysong
07-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Share ctc or location pls.

Sexmen
07-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Bro, care to share contact?

retepoet
07-06-2016, 11:54 AM
so means if dun up u with points will not get this lobang ah :confused::confused:

I dunno how else to describe but it was definitely one of the best entrance greetings I have had.

Story short, after work hunt around the area, spotted some mp and went recce and one greeted me with a white top translucent and nothing underneath.. Pointy as it is.. Face no bad.. Hoot..

Walk out happy..

Brother who wanna exchange info first few bros who up me and pls mention will get the info as long as my inbox dun get flooded.. The rest will depends on the seniority.. Sry I wanna protect playground.. Too many fun spots disappearing..

xrated1
07-06-2016, 12:12 PM

Walk out happy..

What is seniority?

fanks
07-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Can't up but asking for up first to get ctc is ridiculous. Haven't even go there sekali no headlight to see from recep how?

Misterm
07-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Bro can share ctc pls..TQ

muthu_curry
07-06-2016, 12:45 PM
hi

please share contact

thanks

munchdogg
08-06-2016, 12:24 AM
seniority = lao jiaos

wait awhile those lao jiaos and those who upped me will dispatch their "drones" and hopely give us some feedback to clear all the doubters if any..

I dun mean to offend anyone by having that up point thingy but those who are around long enough should notice that play ground suddenly gets flooded usually wun last too long.. so am just controlling the traffic a little.. gam xia ham mi gua!

Munchdogg..

OsamaBinLaden
09-06-2016, 01:11 PM
seniority = lao jiaos

wait awhile those lao jiaos and those who upped me will dispatch their "drones" and hopely give us some feedback to clear all the doubters if any..

I dun mean to offend anyone by having that up point thingy but those who are around long enough should notice that play ground suddenly gets flooded usually wun last too long.. so am just controlling the traffic a little.. gam xia ham mi gua!

Munchdogg..

do i fall under the senior / lao jiao category??? :confused: :confused:

BADDDman
11-06-2016, 07:04 PM
do i fall under the senior / lao jiao category??? :confused: :confused:

To prove that Osama bin laden very laojiao - im upping u 18 pts today - huat hehehe 🖐

fullofrubbish
11-06-2016, 07:11 PM
To prove that Osama bin laden very laojiao - im upping u 18 pts today - huat hehehe 🖐

We all know he is very laojiao . No need to proof . By the way you can't up people when their posts already expired.

userme
11-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Can share location and contact?

munchdogg
11-06-2016, 11:47 PM
wahahaha.. Osama also grace me with his presence aye.. mai siao siao.. PM u liao..

OsamaBinLaden
12-06-2016, 09:21 AM

honoured to get your 18 points... will up u next when i regain my power...

wahahaha.. Osama also grace me with his presence aye.. mai siao siao.. PM u liao..

hehee... thank you... :D :D

ShittyAss
12-06-2016, 09:48 AM

hehee... thank you... :D :D

Lol I gave u 11 ok laojiao?

OsamaBinLaden
12-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Lol I gave u 11 ok laojiao?

ok ok.... i will see all that up me hor... and return accordingly... :D :D

BADDDman
12-06-2016, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=OsamaBinLaden;14712191]

Osama BL - Thank You my LAO-JIAO :D

Monopolistic
12-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Bro care to share contacts ?

tokkoksingsong
13-06-2016, 01:33 AM
Bro can share ctc