PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Genuine SD

jamieloves
06-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Hihi! I'm 26 this year, local Chinese, just finished my degree last year and paying off my study loan now. I am 1.58m, 45kg with above average looks. I'm looking at minimally $3k per month allowance. Meetup would be once a week, weekends or weekdays after 6.30pm due to my day job. No raw, anal, BDSM or anything too crazy please. I hope everything will be as discreet as possible.

I am looking for an exclusive and sincere SD, aged between 38-42 (just a gauge), preferably local Chinese who drives, practises good personal hygiene and presentable looking.

If you like what you read, please pm me with your name, age, occupation and WeChat ID and I will try my best to reply you the soonest. Much appreciated! :)

MaleHost
07-06-2016, 10:45 AM
nowadays uni = brothel? nowadays uni train prostitutes?

which brothel? kent ridge brothel or nanyang brothel?

i earn my degree in one of them and my postgrad from the other, almost twenty years ago. how things have gone downhill indeed.

years later, you meet the perfect guy and you both love each other a lot and want to get married. but when meeting his parents, his father recognise you as his former sugarbaby, or you shortlist him for sugardaddy interview but did not pick him. or what if one of his uncles recognise you at the wedding banquet? old men with nothing to lose and will say it out, or blackmail you.

or you go for a job interview, or you start a new job, or whatever, you will always have these dark secrets and fear they will come back to haunt you.

with a degree already, why create dark secrets and position yourself into vulnerability?

unless there is a real urgent need and no other choices are available. that will be a whole new essay, not now.

naemlo
07-06-2016, 10:54 AM
nowadays uni = brothel? nowadays uni train prostitutes?

which brothel? kent ridge brothel or nanyang brothel?

I am just curious, did anyone on earth mentioned that from university can't be a SB or worst a whore? :eek:

mevius
08-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Good luck to u

hugs
04-07-2016, 11:58 AM
good afternoon bump:p

CumExplorer
04-07-2016, 01:11 PM
good afternoon bump:p

sis u r very free ... very good heart also :D