PDA

View Full Version : Ro Ro Palace Korean

Abmuhr
24-10-2006, 03:50 AM
This will be my first official FR on the forums. I'm quite a strong supporter of the Roro palace girls, my POC normally is bro Yamashitaka.

For my experience, so far I have tried tarma (why do they call it 'Tarma' anyway?) with Lydia and Angie (which was awesome), tried Korean Geki with 2 slots rtf (which was a Jap/Grunge babe fantasy fufilment, and unfortunately, dunno why fail to post FR on SBF), did not really enjoyed Teya who was nice and sweet but did not get any chemistry with her. I also did Yoyo, the prc with Thai service which was great too (she's not from roropalace btw). Lastly, I'm now addicted to Korean Miko (already 2 slot RTF) whom my FR will be about.

<<PART 1>>

When I found out that Geki left Singapore, I was at a lost. She's the most fun fuck I ever had, funny, crappy, cute and with a tight pussy. She was my greatest source of distressing myself then. So Yamashitaka recommended to me Momoko and newcomer Aika, stating that both had great bodies. I first chose Aika. Vaguely remembered seeing her picture when it was up for a short while that she looked quite good but she was booked for the period I wanted her, so had to choose another girl. At that point of time, I started thinking about Miko.

Miko’s picture doesn’t look good at all, in fact, in the picture on the VIP groups, she looks old. However, there was this one time when I thought I saw her nearby. It looks like her, only that she’s really pretty in person. So I wonder if that was really her. On top of that, Geki did comment to me before that Miko is her very best friend. Any best friend of Geki got to be somebody nice I thought so I onz with Yamashitaka to let me meet up with her.

I reached to location as scheduled and Bro Yama sms me the room number. Went up to the room apprehensively as I wonder if the girl I thought I saw was her or if the picture was really what she looked like. Opened the door and I see a pretty girl holding a Teddy-bear shyly.

(Looks)

Okay, Miko really looks exquisite. I don’t know how to describe, but I sincerely believe she may look different to others, however to me, she just looks like a super mix or something. At certain angles she looks Jap/Korean, then at some other she seems even Thai/ South-East-Asian… I dunno man. At the beginning, she doesn’t look really hot or anything, but as time goes by, she looks more and more beautiful to me. There is this sweet beauty with maturity (not MILF mature please…) kind of look, the girl who can really take good care of you and your kids, and that you wouldn’t mind having as a wife kinda look.

(Body/Breast)

Her head seems a little bit big for her body, that’s probably why in the picture she looks a little plump? But to be honest, her body is nice, slim (VERY slightly plump, in fact I wouldn’t even consider her as plump), with a nice ass (my favorite women’s body part). There is this tattoo of an eagle on her hip which is covering a scar. She said the scar was an operation she had when she was young (kidney or appendix I dunno and don’t care cause the tattoo makes me want her). Her Breast is beautiful in a normal way, I think it’s a B? Not huge neither airport. Not super firm, nor is it saggy. I like it. Natural. It’s my personal preference. I don’t really like huge nehs nehs.

(Attitude/GFE)

Miko seems a little shy but is not afraid to try to speak English like Geki. Talking with her is comfortable and I feel myself liking her more and more as I TCSS with her. I asked if that Teddy Bear she’s holding belongs to her, and she hug it defensively and say “This is my baby (giggle)”. She has this erm… I dunno… giggle/half-laughter thing which she keeps doing at every sentence she speaks. It’s like a shy girl talking to her boyfriend kinda feeling to me, so I enjoyed my conversions with her. Felt like I have hit a connection with her.

The downside to her service (just as it was with Geki) was the showering. When I asked her to go shower with me, she tells me with a smile that it was too small (exactly what Geki told me). I didn’t pressure her into showering with me, it doesn’t matter to me I guess. Probably if you are nice enough, you could get her to shower with you? Maybe not showering with another guy in a ‘small’ bathroom is a Korean Girl thing, I don’t know.

<<To be continued>>

tuas
24-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Great story, hope to see the rest. :)

Abmuhr
24-10-2006, 01:12 PM
<<PART 2>>

(Foreplay/BJ is NA)

After my shower, when I came out, I was pleased to see that she had undress and was in her towel. She untucked the blanket and told me to wait for her there while she takes her shower. Haha, should have taken it together so that don't waste time, but she didn't take long for her shower and she then hopped into the blanket with me. Looking at me playfully, she says “Okay… I go sleep now…” and pretended to close her eyes. I decided to join the fun and snored loudly which lead to her laughing. After TCSS for a while more (I dunno why but I really like chatting with her despite her shyness), she made the move to climb over me and start licking my nipples while I was in the midst of saying something. Like a sudden horniness came over her. Man, this was where she looked the most beautiful, when she kissing you below and she takes a glance at you. It's not a CFM glance, but it's a your lover loving that she is pleasing you kinda glance.

So we started the foreplay, doing a little frenching and cat bathing one another in a slow gentle manner. Her frenching is not as intense as I ever had before (Lydia and Angie's frenching were intense). She went down south, roamed around my bro got me really excited and all. She then took out the CD and put it over my dick, (maybe no BBBJ from her? I dunno and don't care) but before she give me the BJ, I stopped her and started frenching her again (I generally don't want girls to give me BJ unless I know I don't want to French them again, sorry to BJ lovers, my preference. Don't like the idea that I am kissing a mouth that has just blown my dick). I took over control and kissed her all over, frenching her. I then guided her to ride me and we started the action.

(FJ)

FJ is always standard SOP for me. All I did with her was cowgirl followed by missionary. While she was riding me, she was slow and gentle, moving up and down in a pleasing manner, looking like she enjoys the movement. When I went missionary, she had the same expression as Geki, in a little bit of pain, trying hard not to make any sound but letting out occasionally a soft moan or two. We French while we did it, and I kissed her at her necks and ears making her feel good.

The feeling was like making love to my gf, not a fuck job. It's softcore over here with her. After quite a bit of slow thrusting, I started going faster and faster until I came. I lay there on top of her and kissed her while she closed her eyes, lost in her own world. After she came to, she looked at me and smiled, giving me a peck on the lips.

(After Service)

She then proceeded to clean me up. Again, I showered by myself, and then I came out and started chatting with her. Talked about a lot of stuffs. I actually finished the session half an hour before it ended, so I had plenty of time to talk with her. We lay there under the blankets with her hugging me like my gf, and we talked mostly about Geki who is her best friend. I really enjoyed my sessions with Geki who was like doing my Japanese Grunge Punk female buddy. I even wrote a FR for her, that unfortunately is now outdated as she is no longer around. As for Miko, my session with her is really with my loved one.

I feel that Miko's really beautiful and that the more time you spend with her, you get attracted to her gentleness and warmth. And when she speaks, she seems to speak from the heart, not trying to small talk you or anything. Maybe I had that connection with her, I don't know. Mind you, I'm the 'Jiak Kantan' kinda guy, so talking in English is my thing, and turns me on.

Nearing the end of my slot, I realized that I wanted to carry on being with her so I sms Bro Yama for extension. Unfortunately, her next customer was already waiting for her. After this one session with her, I kinda can't stop thinking about her and had actually just RTF her again. This time I booked 2 slots in a row, and did doggy/spooning with her in addition. Her ass is such a beauty, wondered why I didn't doggy her first time round.

I'm writing this FR about her because I'm wondering, why isn't anybody writing about these wonderful Korean girls. I think it's most likely that because of the poor pictures taken of the girls, they look uglier than they actually look in real life. Well, Miko may look bad in her picture but she really looks beautiful in real-person, so I hope that people give Yamashitaka's Koreans a chance. I had also catched a glimpse of Aika who had long hair and a slim body just like what bro Yama said. I think that Yamashitaka has been getting a poor batch of Thai this time round (Teya can't be compared to Angie and Lydia, and maybe Joyz and Angela who so many people wrote about), so I'm sticking to the Korean Miko until I see new better FR for other girls.

(Summary)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Average at first glance, head a little big haha…) 8.5/10 (After a while later, realized she's a warm gentle beauty)
Breasts: 7/10 (Nice normal B)
Foreplay: 9/10 (Sweet and slow)
Service Attitude: 8/10 (Yeah, she's ready to please… -1 for not showering together… haha…)
GF Feeling: 9/10 (She tries hard to speak in broken English to Communicate with you, and does a few cute stuff like she was your gf…)
BJ: NA (Sorry guys)
FJ: 8/10 (Making love… softcore style…)
Damage: $170 ($150, $20 tips, room and CD provided. Hotel very nice)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Already did, and will RTF some more…

Too be really honest, I didn't want to post FR. I must admit that I am one of those brothers (do you call them that) who wanted to 'keep' the good one to myself and not let too many people know about her, but she told me that work has been very little for her. So I decided to try to give her more business. My pay is low now anyway, so I can't visit her anymore until the next payday. So, you can zap me for being selfish as a punishment. I have learnt my lesson and will try to share more from now on.

As I am a newbie posting a FR, I am open to comments.

Anybody wanting to know how to contact her, please talk to bro Yamashitaka from the following link… I don't have her contact. You may as well go straight to the man pulling the strings.
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro_ro_palace/

Abmuhr
24-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Haha, everybody keeps zapping me, without leaving any comments. So what's the point? I won't know what I did wrong. Even if you humchi dun want to leave nick, you can always at least leave a 'YOU SUCK!!!' so that I know that you Zap me because I suck.

Anyway, because I on moderation, my posts would take a while to appear. So please excuse the the long wait.

VicOh
24-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Haha, everybody keeps zapping me, without leaving any comments. So what's the point? I won't know what I did wrong. Even if you humchi dun want to leave nick, you can always at least leave a 'YOU SUCK!!!' so that I know that you Zap me because I suck.

bro, dun worry about the points. jus some jealous competitors. thanks for all your support... u had tried so many gals from me before.

anyway, post FR in group will be so much better cos these ball-less ppl cant do anything.

anyway, those who support me, pls up bro abmuhr for his FR. nowadays, ppl post real FR, also kena zap... soon this place will be turning into a graveyard for moderated nicks. hope something is been done.

genpure
24-10-2006, 06:48 PM
abmuhr...up to u for yr good fr.
don get too bothered bout those cowards

randyboy73
25-10-2006, 05:33 PM
bro... don be too upset... some fellas in the forum very trigger happy.. happens all the time.. keep the great FRs coming and u'll be fine.. cheers

randyboy73
26-10-2006, 10:59 AM
which joker zap me... at least have the decency to own up... no rhyme or reason just lost 2 points....

Abmuhr
26-10-2006, 04:26 PM
One guy who zapped me was kind enough to tell me he thinks that I am OKT clone. :D ... Thanks. You are better than the people who zapped me with no reason at all. And I dunno why would you think that I am an OKT clone. There is no way to prove that I am not... so how?

And this is spastic man. Please, if you want to zap me, you can go ahead, but at least let me know why?

Or is this OKT war? Other OKT's people zap their rival's supporter to discredit their FR? Also, don't you all feel that the number of OKTs are increasing so much?

randyboy73
26-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Its quite disappointing when u kena zap for no reason.... here we are trying to share FR and info for the general good of the other cheonging bros and there we kena humtum....

Sigh....:(

We should adopt the spirit of sharing information to avoid situation like one bro in another thread who wasted S$150 on a gal who gave him damn lousy service (below SOP) and ended the session in less than 10 minutes (start till end).

Zapping should be reserved for fellas who either post hurtful, malicious remarks about other bros, or for cases where it is clear cut the FR is a fake.... in a foum everybody reserves the right to express their thoughts and should not be penalized just for having a different opinion.. Hopefully with such a mentality, bros like us who just want to have a more varied and quality experience will be having a more fruitful time at SBF. Hope this won cause me to kena zap again!

randyboy73
27-10-2006, 09:06 AM
sigh got zapped again!

AngieIV
27-10-2006, 09:48 AM
sigh got zapped again!

Ok, what else is new ? Happens everday in SBF. :D