PDA

View Full Version : GL lor 10 . PRC looks abt like Mixed Blood

blondes
23-10-2006, 10:07 PM
She was standing along Lor 8/10.. the HOTEL there.... i called her today, she was wearing a black dress. looked abit like mixed blood... She was totally fuck up... attuide sucks..
i pay her first then she shows attuide...

Starting, i went to shower by myself, which was fine with me, she didnt bother to take shower,,, then... go to bed,, she apply KY straight, then to put CD for me then fuck liao.. Without BJ ? nevermind... while Fucking halfway, she kept on rushing me.. then i asked her if she was uncomtable ? she Yell at me, asked me "faster la" talk so much for WHAT !:eek:

I wan so pissed off, remove my CD. then asked her to FUCK OFF !!!!

She went to bathroom for a min then dress up & go liao..

totally suckssss.... Damn "sia LAN" What a bitch... Cheapo Bitch !

All bros pls beware of this bitch..

Shakyywayy
23-10-2006, 10:21 PM
So your $100 fly fly down the drain. Yes, that mixed blood gal is a total BLACKSHEEP, something like daylight robbery. Their attitude SUCKS bigtime! Still dun understand why so many fools still got swindled by them and that's why they can still afford to carry on to give every guy, hit & run.

Anyway, it goes for a number of the gals there too. Only a minority few are better off.

Apollo
23-10-2006, 10:28 PM
one way to tackle it is to never pay them first, and always pay last.

Now if the FL insists to pay first, will tell them to fuck off. Think in this way can get at least some minimum services.

funpeace
23-10-2006, 10:52 PM
name? so that we can avoid her

pakpak2001
23-10-2006, 10:55 PM
She was standing along Lor 8/10.. the HOTEL there.... i called her today, she was wearing a black dress. looked abit like mixed blood... She was totally fuck up... attuide sucks..
i pay her first then she shows attuide...
while Fucking halfway, she kept on rushing me.. then i asked her if she was uncomtable ? she Yell at me, asked me "faster la" talk so much for WHAT !:eek:

I wan so pissed off, remove my CD. then asked her to FUCK OFF !!!!

She went to bathroom for a min then dress up & go liao..

totally suckssss.... Damn "sia LAN" What a bitch... Cheapo Bitch !

All bros pls beware of this bitch..
================================================== =======
Bro, is this bitch standing o/s L8 H81? somtimes she stand further down the road leading to L10 & directly opp the geylang football field?
if so pls confirm so that bros can watch out for this bitch.
just avoid her but dun make trouble as she belong to the mafu.

as i keep posting in this thread - AVOID L6 AND 8 chicks!

Manofwar
23-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. Did encounter something like this b4.
understand how ya feel great that u did share ya experience and warn others :D

blondes
24-10-2006, 12:20 AM
[QUOTE=pakpak2001Bro, is this bitch standing o/s L8 H81? somtimes she stand further down the road leading to L10 & directly opp the geylang football field?
if so pls confirm so that bros can watch out for this bitch.
just avoid her but dun make trouble as she belong to the mafu.
[/QUOTE]

YES YES YES !!!!

DAMN.. i NEVER Counter this kind of thing... i every time always pay first...

NOW.. i WILL not pay first liao !!!! i will show them the $$$ then keep in my pocket first...

Just now i wan to give that bitch 1 Tight SLAP !!!! CB... !!! STILL VERY HOT NOW..

MAFU ? SO what ? i dont give a damn... their gals was a fuck up. i give the gals business & receive fuck service, i was helping them to train their GALS...

Just now i drank a little, able to smell... so i dont create problem... Orelse wait kanna with those mafu, maybe they beaten me up claimed i was drunk & create trouble. then i really cha 6 liao.... so i think properly & just LL stay in the room to rest.. Not to waste my $20 for that ROOM ( which i already paid)

All bro.. REMEMBER.. she looks abit Mixed Blood... Her Voice.. wah lau.. damn rough... Long Hair. with abit Blonde(tinted) on the tip of her Hair...
Her Breast Abt C Cup (quite Big) got like water , real but (dropping type) Still Got scars. on her Breast , And near stomach there... not deep but . pissed me off when i saw it..

Quite Fair...

Looks : 7/10 (bit mixed blood, i like)
Figure : 32C / 25 / 33
Quite Fair....
BJ : NO NO NO .. START WITH NO BJ !!!
FJ : LIKE SHIT !!! MORE LIKE I RAPE HER. Staring is i work LIAO...
SERVICE : Shower on my own... NO BJ... JUST PUT KY THEN START LIAO>> WHAT THE FUCK ?????

While fucking her.. like she was very very unwillinly !!!!!!!! like being raped... simply close her eyes & like very uncomfortable !!!

i see her so uneasy, trying to be kind to her.. she open her fuck eyes, & show me her fucking Rude face & say.. faster do la. talk so much !!! :eek:

I asked her to fuck off. she really go off without thinking. get out of the room in less than 2 mins.

ALL BROS... PLS dont waste yr $$$ on this gal... let her stand.

I SIMPLY FEEL LIKE TAKING A BAG TO PUT OVER HER HEAD & BEAT HER UP.. DAMN TU - LAN............................................... ..............

I Never came across this kind of CHICK before... damn it.

cnnzxc
24-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Golden Rule is NEVER pay them First, if they insist, tell them to f*@# off rite away and say you can find another one on the street...... my bad experience was a PRC, looks like Japanese,....MILF......

Sinfulboy
24-10-2006, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=blondes]While fucking her.. like she was very very unwillinly !!!!!!!! like being raped... simply close her eyes & like very uncomfortable !!!
QUOTE]

If i were you, i will defintely make the fuck a hell experience for her, release your evil Dude, be a beast to this type of slutty bitch.

hendri
24-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Just avoid them. do not make any trouble. not worth being hurt by the mafu & their gangs. Never book PRC bitches controlled by mafu.
there is plenty of PRC bitches under $60 one hour to choose.
this is my 2 cents. take care & fuck well...

ahming
24-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Avoid those in Lor 8 and 10 loh.. spoke to one of the mafu in lor 8..he say the girls there all $80 to 120..rule is maximum 30 minutes!!

Saw a girl like yr discription...with partly dye hair rite?

The advice from the mafu is..if you like to call a girl observe how long she go up with the customer...if less than 10 min to 15 mins and come down alone..you shld know how her service is.

Most girl there famous for bad service...try lor14 instead..some good gems!!

Just mi 2 cents advice!!

ttenneb
24-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Never pay first.. unless u really noe her and tried her before.

Rof|maoxz
24-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Haizz... why those pretty babes @ Lor 8/10 never change the attitude arh since 2002? Being brainwashed or something? :rolleyes:

Went 6c6c last evening... got a shock when saw 3-4 plump MILFs standing around L8. Really an eye-opener. :D

curiosityz
24-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Avoid those in Lor 8 and 10 loh.. spoke to one of the mafu in lor 8..he say the girls there all $80 to 120..rule is maximum 30 minutes!!

Saw a girl like yr discription...with partly dye hair rite?

The advice from the mafu is..if you like to call a girl observe how long she go up with the customer...if less than 10 min to 15 mins and come down alone..you shld know how her service is.

Most girl there famous for bad service...try lor14 instead..some good gems!!

Just mi 2 cents advice!!

bad experience our samster here have. thanks for the words. I will definately stay away from lor 8 and 10 thought i didnt have any bad experience before but who knows in future :rolleyes: !

pakpak2001
24-10-2006, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=curiosityz]bad experience our samster here have. thanks for the words. I will definately stay away from lor 8 and 10
Bros, i repeat for the sake of your hard-earned money =
AVOID THOSE BITCHES AT LOR 6 HOTEL; DARLENT HOTEL & H81 ORCHID

sequence79
24-10-2006, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=curiosityz]bad experience our samster here have. thanks for the words. I will definately stay away from lor 8 and 10
Bros, i repeat for the sake of your hard-earned money =
AVOID THOSE BITCHES AT LOR 6 HOTEL; DARLENT HOTEL & H81 ORCHID

but those PRCs are the best looking IMHO.
i had 2 bonks at L8 - one was quite ok, one was as fucked up as threadstarter's experience. hai... those gals there are really good looking lei.

Huo_Yuan_Jia
24-10-2006, 12:12 PM
thks for the valuable advice bro.will take note and avoid when required.:)

pakpak2001
24-10-2006, 10:59 PM
thks for the valuable advice bro.will take note and avoid when required.:)
Bro, L10 is a good & safe bet.

ahming
25-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Passing by lor 8 today..kana hug by a short cute PRC..Told her I already got mi shot and she queeze mi DIDI, pester me go again..and squeeze mi DIDi again..Got away after the $5 worth of hugs...Cheap Thrill!!:D

JediSkull
25-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Lor 8 and 10 is like the wild jungle. Just a few days back i saw a black guy kenna whack by the OKTs there. Anyone knows what actually happened? I spoke to one of the gals standing there. According to her, the black guy never pay money coz he felt the $100 for 30mins is too short. Not too sure about the whole story though.

Based on my own experience, those gals there got really good looking ones. but the good looking ones many very bad attitude. I like SYTs. I kenna one 19 yrs old called Ying Ying from hunan(nice body, young breasts and chio)who thinks I'm a sucker. Ask me go out shopping to buy handphone (N93). I actually went to buy the damn hp but tested her by saying i not free that day. the immediate response she says is if u no money dun come out and call xiao jies. Being the nice guy tat i am i refrained myself from insulting her(actually wanted to call her a damn chicken/whore), and cutoff the conversation saying tat i'm busy. but another not bad looking one called Cindy also from outside orchid 81 was very different in terms of service. She's from shanghai and here to make enuff money to open a shoe shop back home. This gal has height and also got a nice body but more model pattern type. She very accomodating and didn't rush me, unlike most of those in tat same lane. So overall if u wanna try the gals there u juz got to see if u got any gd6. LOL dun have to say totally avoid lar. some is really see liao BTH type. how can dun try? tio bor?