PDA

View Full Version : Massage place in Toa payoh area

flashy88
04-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Hi all bros,

Only contribute once in awhile when i come across something interesting.
I stay around toa payoh area and always had hoped for a nice massage joint in toa payoh.

Last time use to have so many but now coming across one in toa payoh is so difficult. Anyway long story short, happened to go to a certain part of toa payoh for lunch and came across this massage joint under one of the blocks.

Was craving for a massage and hopefully hj, but the joint looked clean as all the masseurs were wearing uniforms. As usual, curiousity got the better of me and decided to just try my luck. paid for an hour of massage and proceeded in.

As i entered, was disappointed to see that the massage beds were partitioned by curtains and the lady handed me a pair of boxers. I was sian, as i thought to my self "waste money liao, confirm clean".

Massage was SOP till she started on my legs, as she kept trying to roll my boxers up and fingers keep brushing pass my balls. I tried my luck and ask if its better to take it off instead, which she replied ok (straight away little bro start to harden as confirm got chance liao :P). After about 10mins massaging my legs, the golden question came and i took it Of course :)

Handjob was decent, and able to auto roam her top. unbuckled her bra and played with her tits, and about 5mins into it i unloaded and left a happy man.

Name: Ke Li (PRC) i think...
Looks: 7/10 (just my humble opinion)
HJ: 7/10 (decent enough)
Service: Pretty friendly girl.
Damage: $45 massage+$50 HJ
RTM: definitely as near my place

Saw a masseur quite skinny on the way out and she looks malaysian chinese. will try her out the next time :P

Only PM me for location, posting "share ctc" below won't get you anything. Do upz me and Only to bros who have at least 50 points as to protect my playground.

Tsa7
04-06-2016, 01:38 AM
She should be the prettier ones compared to the rest of WLs, if this is the same shop which is my fav location. Keep it safe as not many places like these are left.

Jayleetz
04-06-2016, 01:41 AM
Hi all bros,

I stay around toa payoh area and always had hoped for a nice massage joint in toa payoh.

Last time use to have so many but now coming across one in toa payoh is so difficult. Anyway long story short, happened to go to a certain part of toa payoh for lunch and came across this massage joint under one of the blocks.

Was craving for a massage and hopefully hj, but the joint looked clean as all the masseurs were wearing uniforms. As usual, curiousity got the better of me and decided to just try my luck. paid for an hour of massage and proceeded in.

As i entered, was disappointed to see that the massage beds were partitioned by curtains and the lady handed me a pair of boxers. I was sian, as i thought to my self "waste money liao, confirm clean".

Massage was SOP till she started on my legs, as she kept trying to roll my boxers up and fingers keep brushing pass my balls. I tried my luck and ask if its better to take it off instead, which she replied ok. After about 10mins massaging my legs, the golden question came and i took it Of course :)

Handjob was decent, and able to auto roam her top. unbuckled her bra and played with her tits, and about 5mins into it i unloaded and left a happy man.

PM me for location. Do upz me and Only to bros who have at least 30 points as to protect my playground.

bro share contact?

shooo
04-06-2016, 02:29 AM
Hi Bro,

Can share ctc or location

slicker69
04-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Yes, need to protect such places... especially those in the neighbourhood. Enjoy safely!

flashy88
04-06-2016, 02:16 PM
First batch of contacts given out to bros who passed my screening. enjoy!

Jensen Ang
04-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Please share with me. Thanks.

puipoh
05-06-2016, 04:03 AM
bro can share?

tanlee11
05-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Where the place i also stay in tpy

Redelephant
05-06-2016, 10:29 AM
bro share contact?

Hi bro, pls kindly share as i stay near there. Many thanks in advance.

aleec
05-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Hi Bro, can share location... stay nearby

Apollo
05-06-2016, 10:30 PM
First batch of contacts given out to bros who passed my screening. enjoy!

good find bro :D

Needagoodone
05-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Bro, can share?

lookinfor
06-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Bro, pls share place? Lived near TP, THKS!

aleec
06-06-2016, 12:16 AM
Hi Bro, can share the location? .. live nearby..

kobeNG
06-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Hi all bros,

Massage was SOP till she started on my legs, as she kept trying to roll my boxers up and fingers keep brushing pass my balls. I tried my luck and ask if its better to take it off instead, which she replied ok (straight away little bro start to harden as confirm got chance liao :P). After about 10mins massaging my legs, the golden question came and i took it Of course :)

Saw a masseur quite skinny on the way out and she looks malaysian chinese. will try her out the next time :P

Only PM me for location, posting "share ctc" below won't get you anything. Do upz me and Only to bros who have at least 50 points as to protect my playground.

Bro can share with me?

hojason
06-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Bro can share contact?

flashy88
06-06-2016, 08:24 AM
2nd batch of contacts given out to bros who passed my screening. enjoy!

Salvatore666
06-06-2016, 06:38 PM
Please share contact, thanks :)

putin54321
06-06-2016, 10:16 PM
Finally one in tpy! bro can share ctc pls?

ar0wana
07-06-2016, 01:59 AM
Can share contact? I stay opp central only

violaviolin
07-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Bro minds share contact? with share my playgrounds with u also

flashy88
08-06-2016, 02:28 AM
third batch given out. cheers!

Kalyan
08-06-2016, 10:03 AM
I am pretty sure this is an old playground. Especially if u need to register and paying to an old guy there.

sgplaymaster
09-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Hi Bro

TP is near to my house n wonder can i have d address?

Kum sia

alakazoom1
09-06-2016, 11:29 PM
bro can share loc. pmed you :D

alteisenchee
10-06-2016, 06:33 PM
bro pls share location. thks\

keith1978
13-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Bro, pls share location. Thanks

alteisenchee
16-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Bro pls share. Thanks!

elomet
16-06-2016, 04:48 PM
can share contact ? thx

xatral
17-06-2016, 04:15 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing location and contact? Thanks

SSEAH
17-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Bro share contact please =)

dreambox500
17-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Bro care to share contact. Tks

ronzexron
25-06-2016, 03:23 PM
bro can share contact.thanks

sadded123
26-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks!

ahhui
28-06-2016, 03:44 AM
No need to go liao.spotted av raid

MayMassage
28-06-2016, 06:55 AM
THere are three MLs in this joint, do you know the name of all the three? I tried to go but not sure I saw one as she was having dinner outside the shop and looked like early 30s - looked ok, but not sure of the other two and who to choose?

swap
18-08-2016, 03:45 AM
Thanks TS for sharing the place.

First time, I think I got the skinny TS saw (definitely not K)
Good hard massage. Clean.

Second time, got K. Looks younger as TS mentioned.
Was offered and enjoyed.
After she gave me her name and number on their card.

Third time, got the skinny again. She don't sound very PRC.
She offered this time.

Overall, I think they can give hard proper massage.

maxx79
01-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Hi all bros,

Bro can share ctc and location?

chanmaojie
29-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Hi bro, can share location please?

Sealeopard
30-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Bro,can share ctc and loc?

Creative1983
30-12-2016, 01:23 AM
Bro,

Care to share Ctc?

Thanks man~

tryingurluck
30-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Bro can share ctc please?

xyz1sg
31-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Hi bro,

can share ctc?

Thanks

wm1077
31-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Can share contact bro thx

piggy931
02-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Bro can share contacts? Thanks bro

acidtest
02-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc and location? Thanks

Warsteiner
29-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Please share
Hi all bros,

xraider127
29-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Hi bro can share ctc n location?

xraider127
29-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Hi all bros,

Hi mind to share the ctc n location? :)

Louiskhoo
08-01-2018, 12:26 PM
Hi all bros,

Sad to say Kelly left and went back le.. Personally loves her services at this joint. Hope she come back soooon.

lengjie
09-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Bro can share ctc

mogibecrod
10-01-2018, 12:57 AM
quite old thread le.. perhaps no more?