PDA

View Full Version : Real SYT sweet 18 white little kitten with real life pic

thaiboy
23-10-2006, 01:00 PM
School holidays she here for short trip, Pls take care of her and spare some kitten's bones for other bros to try her:D

Name : Kitty ( student from ABAC speak english)

Ht 158, B cupper, 23 , 35

Service : Good for a 18 year student

S$150 90 2

S$130 90 2 for Hari Raya Special

What you see and What you get, real life pics link:-

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

Interested samters pls PM me your contact, time and date prefer with her, Pls do not ask me for contact no, cheers

kishiyui
23-10-2006, 01:07 PM
nice offer bro!! now i realli thinking hard... spoilt for choice...

thaiboy
23-10-2006, 02:37 PM
nice offer bro!! now i realli thinking hard... spoilt for choice...

hehehehe choose your choice properly and PM the particular person in charge

perish__
23-10-2006, 03:14 PM
pm u bro.

eagerly waiting for your sms..

cheers

krathong
23-10-2006, 03:55 PM
School holidays she here for short trip, Pls take care of her and spare some kitten's bones for other bros to try her

Name : Kitty ( student from ABAC speak english)

Abac? :rolleyes:

Nice looking girl...can i have a booking ?:D

bart
23-10-2006, 04:50 PM
What's ABAC?

curiosityz
23-10-2006, 04:57 PM
nice nice pic! bro, what does abac mean?

Manow
23-10-2006, 05:13 PM
School holidays she here for short trip, Pls take care of her
Interested samters pls PM me your contact, time and date prefer with her, Pls do not ask me for contact no, cheers

hi bro, could u sms me. i've have already pm u my contact number....cheers

lacoruna69
23-10-2006, 05:22 PM
nice nice pic! bro, what does abac mean?
Heard only those well heeled can go in. Uni for those high society ppl.

Some info n write up on this ABAC (Got from the Net ; hope I won't get sued for posting here!)

'Established in 1969, Assumption Business School (ABAC) is one of Thailand's most respected educational institution and the country's first international university. ABAC's Bangna campus completed in 2002 and located on a vast greenfield just off Km26 of the Bangna-Trad Highway. The uni is fully equipped with state of the arts research facilities, and has an 8 lane Olympic size swimming pool, squash courts, saunas and gymnasium which seats 3,200 people.'

The_Unrepentant
23-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Abac?

Nice looking girl...can i have a booking ?

abac? not ur gf meh? still need booking?:confused: :D

The_Unrepentant
23-10-2006, 05:27 PM
[I]'Established in 1969, Assumption Business School (ABAC) is one of Thailand's ..................

in short is rich ppl uni. jun gf also abac and part time as agogo dancer.:D

krathong
23-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Abac?

Nice looking girl...can i have a booking ?

wanted to make a booking,but in the end kana zapped 2 points ( i guess must be the OKT himself ). :o

highsexdrive
23-10-2006, 07:51 PM
sweet man!

thaiboy
23-10-2006, 08:23 PM
ask her abt abac when u got chance to meet her, fake or real u check it out, :D

applemac
24-10-2006, 01:19 AM
email availabe. [email protected] thanks

thaiboy
24-10-2006, 08:17 AM
FR by AJ member Bro fl_rulez

----------------------------------------------

booked my slot for mon morn (2nd slot) after i surfed the website and realised that kitty is coming again. missed the other time due to her schedule full!!

as the day arrive (got off on mon so can prepare for the assult on the kitty cat), i got a pleasant surprise when jack msg me if i could go earlier.... wow!!! aj give me time extension ah, i tot?! but i couldn't make it earlier coz i got some errands to take care but i still tried to make it earlier so i can see my kitty cat.

arrived at the htl and rang the door bell. the door opened and behind stood a petty, sweet looking kitty. shy at first but once u start talking to her (she speaks english quite well) she warms up to u quite fast. we started talking abt food (guys, she misses her hometown food, beef noodles), soccer (she loves arsenal, jack, pls get the poor gal some football action on the tv leh) and shopping!!! she really is a cute little kitty and someone that can give u the GFE. all this took place in the small bathtub. (it really is very small, both it's gd coz u can cuddle her in the tub, try it, it's a damn nice feeling)

the wash in the tub was sop and my first tots were to ram her in the toilet... but i decided to hold it till the bed coz i dun wan any accidents to happen then it will be a sad day for all bros.

on to the bed and the action began. her tongue starts to auto roam around and u could tell that she's not very pro in it. but nevertheless, as she started to cap me and blow, after a while i said stop and let's start the action. (i waited frm the toilet to the bed liao so wanted to cut to the chase) i brought her up and eased her onto the top of me and started making love.... after 5 min, i turn her over,pumped and exploded in missionary.

after cleaning up, she wanted to go for round 2 but i told her rest 1st lah.... anyway to cut the long story short, i unloaded my 2nd round in doggy. and wat a sight to behold. the proportional body contours and the nice firm boobs while doing doggy is a GREAT feeling. to all bros, try it and u will definitely enjoy it.

on the whole, kitty gives a GF kind of feeling and although she starts of shy but once she's warmed up to u, she can really talk abt alot of stuffs. service-wise, she's very accomodating and she is one who will start ur day on the bright side.

Look : 8/10 (i'm a sucker for SYT, not very pretty but DAMN CUTE!!!)
Body : 9/10 (very nice boobs, small wist, overall very proportional)
BJ : ??/10 (didnt get to enjoy much of it as i wanted to get right into action)
FJ : 9/10 (moans v softly and sexy)
Attitude : 10/10

thaiboy
24-10-2006, 08:19 AM
FR by AJ member Bro Herald

-------------------------------

First Time trying this gal.

I have read alot about kitty being a person of not much words and I check with Jack, Jack told me kitty is his Professor . True enough, break the ice by talking and making her laugh and she was more at ease and comfortable with me.

I must say she has a nice flawless fair (for a thai) skin, my type of gal
No problem in communication as she speaks good english. Bathtub service was good, she is indeed very detailed.

Sex was good, BBBJ was nice and slow with good suction. overall 8/10 session

thaiboy
24-10-2006, 08:44 AM
Thank for the support...my PM abt to burst by you horny bros......all PM replied

Super Special Hari Raya Price cont......S$130 90 2......" FULL HOUSE" do not PM me for today slots...will only except booking for the next few days, cheers

omoide
24-10-2006, 12:52 PM
i can vouch for the service standards of kitty.
really enjoyed myself the last time she was here.
she is a great character too.

if you are still in doubt, you can refer to my previous FR on kitty here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1281807#post1281807)

cheers. :cool:

viperz
24-10-2006, 04:11 PM
wow she is back ..... too bad I am not in town ... sigh .....:mad:

ricko
25-10-2006, 01:39 AM
This one I will not miss ,after office hours cannot , got leave take leave ,leave not approve take mc, mc not given awol heeeheeeheee

thaiboy
25-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Those PMed will get our reply soon........cheers

tookara
25-10-2006, 11:23 AM
whoa! nice pic!

hairycrap
25-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Here's my contribution for one of the best bonk I've ever had. I had received Jack's sms while I was holidaying in Bangkok ... darn ... no way was I gonna to miss this one. Kitty had already left for our shores while I was wasting my time shopping in Chatuchak perspiring under the hot sweltering and punishing heat: how I wish I was in the bed frolicking with Kitty right now ... the perspiration would have been more than worth it.

I had missed this gem when she made her debut last year. No way was I gonna live to regret this. Once I reached the office today, I quickly smsed Jack to arrange for an early morning slot. In no time at all, I received the green light. Operation kitty was a Go! Couldn't focus on work anymore and decided to leave the office earlier.

Before I made my way down, I went down to Goldenmile and packed lunch for Kitty. Knowing that she loves Thai food, arhaan aroy mak! When I got to door, my heart was threatening to leap out of my chest. "Ding dong" went the door bell ... as the door opened, I was greeted with the most splendid sight. Yum yum, Kitty looks way better in person than in her pictures (think she might have lost some weight). She doesn't resemble the typical TG, she has very nice features and she's not as tanned. Quite a breathtaking sight to behold, she was in a nice spagetti top and cute pair of shorts (in fashion in BKK right now) ... and did I mention no underwear ... :eek:

She was quite delighted that I could converse in Thai (puut nitnoy), well at least with my limited vocabulary I still could understand 80% of what she was saying. Did I mention that she can speak very good english for a TG? Well she can, just that she felt more comfortable conversing in Thai with me. Those of you bros who can't speak Thai wouldn't have anything to worry about though, she can communicate quite fluently in english.

It was very easy to break the ice with Kitty, you can feel she is very sincere and friendly. She immediately strikes me as a gal who you could easily bring home and get mum's nod of approval. She is a very sweet gal, think she really is one of a kind.

The session started with some action in the bath-tub ... tad bit small for someone with a build like mine but I've been to the hotel before so it didn't surprise nor disappoint me. Kitty has a very shapely figure, I must say I adore her breasts most. They may not be the biggest, but IMO, they're very perky and shapely ... loved fondling those twin mounds. Nonetheless, Kitty gave me a very relaxing and nice rub-down in the tub. Highlight of the session was when she used her breasts aptly to rubba my didi ... shiokness

Once in bed, Kitty gave me a very nice catbath ... what an appropriate name. My didi started to respond as she flicked her sensuous tongue around my nipples ... I was on cloud number 9. When she took my dick in her lips, I nearly melted ... by now I was in heaven ... she licked her way around my dickhead ... and glanced at me with a seductive CFM look throughout the session which heightened the experience ... just thinking about it gives me a hard-on. I couldn't resist fondling her breasts, I simply love them. She keeps complaining they're too small, but I kept telling her that she has a very nice pairs of natural knockers.

Kitty's breathing got heavier when she mounted me, this gave me the best view of her breast. I started to suck on her nipples, did I mention she has very nice nips to boot? After 10minutes, we changed to missionary and this gave me access to her clit. I started to rub her clit gently and she let out a gasp ... woooo ... what a sight to behold. I continued to pound her and the sheer sight of her bouncing boobs brought me to ecstasy ... I couldn't hold it in anymore when she started to moan and call my name ... arrggghhh ... what an experience.

We spent the next few minutes chatting about Thai politics, travel, english language and stuff in general. She was really very very easy to talk to and she doesn't put on any airs at all. Liked the fact that she readily rested her head on my lap while we were chatting away like long lost friends cum lovers ... then she started fondling my nips again ... maciam cranking the engine to get it kickstarted ... won't bore you guys with the details of the 2nd session.

For those of you geeks (no offence :p ) who are into statistics, here's the all important numbers.

Name: Kee (not sure whether I got the spelling correct)
Looks: 9/10 (way better than the pictures, Kitty is very fair and pretty)
Body: 10/10 (not an ounce of fat on her)
Breast: 10/10 (not the biggest in town, love them cause they're very shapely and perky, very nice nipples and firm REAL boobies!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (likes to focus on the dickhead, gave me the CFM look ... shiok ... progresses to capped BJ after a while)
FJ: 9/10 (very responsive, her sexy moans are very engaging, tight pussy)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and hardworking)
GTFE: 20/10 (why? because she is so sweet, makes me wanna protect her, her smile would melt a thousand icebergs).
Damage: As quoted + Thai food
RTF: Yes definitely ... as a matter of fact, I've booked another session tomorrow!

thaiboy
25-10-2006, 09:08 PM
RTF: Yes definitely ... as a matter of fact, I've booked another session tomorrow!

Thanks buddy for being so good to her;)

hairycrap
25-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Thanks buddy for being so good to her;)

No worries, she really deserves to be pampered. All bros, please take good care of this gem! ;)

hairycrap
25-10-2006, 10:41 PM
This one I will not miss ,after office hours cannot , got leave take leave ,leave not approve take mc, mc not given awol heeeheeeheee
Fwah, bro you steady leh. So in the end did you get a slot?

I adopted your last option and went AWOL :D

This Gem cannot miss, miss liao will be pissed, meet her and get a kiss! :p

highsexdrive
25-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Looks: 9/10 (better than pic)
Body: 10/10
Breast: 10/10 (perky, very nice nipples!)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly and hardworking)
GFfeeling: 10/10
RTF: i want to!

really sweet, bring home to show mum type. she doesnt have the typical thai girl look.

can i make her mine? hahahha

thaiboy
26-10-2006, 12:03 AM
good fr....aniway hor those have up her dont need to write FR la....good thing keep to yrself lor...i dont really care abt write or dont write FR in here cos got 1 OKT hor like to PM those clients reply to my thread or those who write FR to join his group ler, damm funny ler....:D

ah peaw
26-10-2006, 12:59 AM
i dont really care abt write or dont write FR in here cos got 1 OKT hor like to PM those clients reply to my thread or those who write FR to join his group ler, damm funny ler....:D

which OKT so lame?

thaiboy
26-10-2006, 10:34 AM
too hot too handle, pls PM for advance booking...............

funwheel
26-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Here's my contribution for one of the best bonk I've ever had.
a very nice and well written Fr.

hairycrap
26-10-2006, 11:16 AM
a very nice and well written Fr.

Kop khun mah krup ... please up me if you like my FR ... ;)

IMO, just a honest FR of an incredible session ... counting down to my RTF session ... can't wait ... pai sanuk :p

thaiboy
26-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Kop khun mah krup ... please up me if you like my FR ... ;)

IMO, just a honest FR of an incredible session ... counting down to my RTF session ... can't wait ... pai sanuk

will up u tmr sir with my 5 point when my power back;)

btw up kitty for the night too...pls do advance booking cos too hot to handle

what u see and what u get, real life pics link:-

thaiboy
26-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Fr by our AJ forum member Bro suoreg

-----------------------------------------------------

booked a seesion with her on monday. and paiseh for the late fr. don't usually write fr for the girls, but i think she deserved to be mentioned for the great session i had.

totally agree with bro fl_rulez. i'm a sucker for SYT too.

anyway here's the story. reach the hotel a couple of minutes early so had a quick smoke outside the hotel before heading upstairs to see the gem in person. true to the word kitty is really a SYT. long hair, fair skin, and super friendly.

from the minute i step into the room she starts talking, and its that kind of talk which makes you feel comfortable, like she is a friend rather than just a transaction.

anyway she asked me what's french kiss, and for a minute i was dumbstruck , then i proceed to show her. and she was like kiss kiss lah why got french kiss singapore kiss. haha

the bath was pretty sop and she used some kinda bath salt to scrub my back and the feeling quite good.

next to the bed, lying down she gave me a catbath and then bbbj. her bbbj not the commando type but slow and steady like girlfriend feeling one. skill not bad. for about 5 to 10 mins until feeling come liao, quickly stop. old man liao only can tahan 1 shot with this kind of syt so i proceed to paint her instead. i gave her a good one for abt 10 mins also, slowly can feel she's jerking a little and she said she almost came. cannot tong anymore proceed to bong her in doggie, missionary until i come.

then we talk a bit more and then finex already.

Look : 9/10 (i'm a sucker for SYT too.)
Body : 8.5/10 (very firm and perky nei nei, slim, a bit short but proportional)
BBBJ : 7/10 (not commando but slow and relax kind)
FJ : 8.5/10 (position herself for your pleasure)
Attitude : 10/10 (very friendly, like bonging the girl next door)
Overall: 9/10 (second best of the aj girl i tried, Ku Nut is still no.1. haha)
RTF: confirm! (she is staying till early nov so still got a bit of time.)

shore
27-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Wonderful FL this is.

Thaiboy, keep it up!!

hairycrap
27-10-2006, 09:21 AM
will up u tmr sir with my 5 point when my power back

btw up kitty for the night too...pls do advance booking cos too hot to handle

Korp khun mak krup! Actually, the intention of my FR is not to score points but to share a most wonderful experience which I had with this gem. Thanks for arranging the RTF session bro! Super fantastic, it turned out to be even better than the 1st session.

She liked the Tom Yum seafood which I bought from goldenmile and the surprise "snack" I brought for her set her eyes aglow! Was glad she liked the food, tip for bros, bring along thai food for her to satisfy her homesickness ya. Must take good care of her, I reckon those bros who have met her would agree wholeheartedly with me.

Kitty is really very mature for someone her age (turning 19yo soon), she doesn't complain about her customers and accepts & treats everyone without prejudice. Bros, we always ask our dear OKTs for pictures and we are given a choice to pick through the bones and select the ladies of our choice. These ladies do not have the luxury nor choice. I know we're paying for their services, but I reckon these ladies also deserve respect for their professionalism. I really admire Kitty, taking everything in her stride.

This time round I spent more time lazing on the bed and snuggling with Kitty ... hehe partially because I old man can only handle one shot :o Couldn't resist from showering her with pecks and kisses and hugging her throughout. She can hold a conversation very well and again her maturity is quite amazing for a SYT.

Bro Thaiboy, if you ever bring her back next year (which I seriously hope you will), I will definitely be the first in line. Was contemplating to bring her out to supper one of these days, have already had breakfast and lunch with her on separate occassions, would like to complete it with dinner/supper.

Too bad she's only here for 12days, would be returning to BKK as she starts her uni semester in early Nov. Bros who have been reading this thread and still sitting on the fences should take the plunge and try this gem out. You won't regret it ... the only regret would be when she returns to BKK and you didn't manage to get a session with her! :D

thaiboy
27-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Bro Thaiboy, , would like to complete it with dinner/supper.

Bro hairy hairy , hehehehehe no need to wait for next year la to complete your dinner, sms Jack to bring her out on this coming weekend, ;)

hairycrap
27-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Bro hairy hairy , hehehehehe no need to wait for next year la to complete your dinner, sms Jack to bring her out on this coming weekend

Whoa, can bring her out for supper without bonk session? ;) Hehe ... I've got quite a few activities scheduled for the weekend plus I have a US colleague coming next week, thus I'd be hard-pressed for time leh. Not forgetting, judging by the popularity of Kitty, difficult to get a 3rd session ... plus my mullah power a bit low liao ... :o

thaiboy
27-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Whoa, can bring her out for supper without bonk session? ;)

Y not? hahaha unless u r not AJ elite member lor, just keep Jack inform if kitty is available or willing to go out for supper after her end of the days work , cheers

hairycrap
27-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Y not? hahaha unless u r not AJ elite member lor, just keep Jack inform if kitty is available or willing to go out for supper after her end of the days work , cheers

Fwah, jing jing lor! I am in fact an Elite ... hahaha ... red beret somemore ... ok will go chio chio Jack when the opportunity arrives! :D

thaiboy
27-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Kitty's Fever........

Pls do not PM for today or tmr slots.....she is Fully book....next slots available SUN...limited slots left.....thanks

thaiboy
27-10-2006, 05:25 PM

150 90 2

thaiboy
28-10-2006, 09:11 AM
kitty's fever cont..........pls do not PM for today slots...is FULL

150 90 2

ricko
28-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Fwah, bro you steady leh. So in the end did you get a slot?

I adopted your last option and went AWOL :D

This Gem cannot miss, miss liao will be pissed, meet her and get a kiss!

Friday my day it was yesterday
Of cause cannot miss
Was not pissed for I gave her many kiss:p
Went back office but was kick hahahahahahahaa

crazey777
28-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Bro Thaiboy, thanks so much for yr gem ... enjoy myself ....... plus point is tat u post a real life pic for all to see ...... & wat u see is wat u get .... i love it

Had a session this morning .............. eagerly waiting for the day since last few days full slot .............went up & ding dong ........... as usual she stood behind the door & when i went in ...... OH MY GOSH! she look young & pretty ..... a gd choice made ..........

Something diff from my past sessions ..............
- had a full wash up in the bath tub similiar to the thai body massage services

IMHO - Look better than the real life pic
Looks - 9/10 ..... my type
BBBJ - 7/10 ...... slow & very gentle but rather short
Cunt - 9/10 ..... Look nice wow
Body - 8.5/10 Very porportional
OO - 8.5/10firm & nice nip ... i like it
CIM - NA .... not allow though
FJ - 7.5/10
GF - 9/10
RTF - Very likely but it seems she leaving soon

Lastly she is really a very good gems not to be miss ........ All BROS who havent book a slot go for it ...... u will never regret ........ A young & pretty gal who can speak english with nice firm boobs & butt and not forgetting her cunt ..... to sum it up ... its Shiok and services should be quite good for a 18 yrs age .... nothing to complain .......

Yup she likes french fries alot alot ....... bought her at least 1 & u might have something special ..... :p ........ enjoy bros ......

hairycrap
31-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Friday my day it was yesterday
Of cause cannot miss
Was not pissed for I gave her many kiss:p
Went back office but was kick hahahahahahahaa

Muahahaha ... bro Ricko, bet you couldn't hold back those kisses right? Kitty will be gone by this week, will leave a void in my heart ... who shall fill this void? :(

thaiboy
31-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Kitty will be gone by this week, will leave a void in my heart ... who shall fill this void? :(

She alrdy gone with the wind and sky......poor her....she got bully by some1, u din read the notice at AJ Hall of Shame??

ordinaryguy
31-10-2006, 10:11 AM
She alrdy gone with the wind and sky......poor her....she got bully by some1, u din read the notice at AJ Hall of Shame??

Yo bro wea is the AJ Hall of Shame ah?

hairycrap
31-10-2006, 10:31 AM
What? Alamak, I didn't see the thread, will login and read it. Who the $%&@ bullied her? Must ban the guy man ... poor kitty. I had wanted to bring her out to supper and give her a short spin around town as well. Darn ... :(

Whoever the idiot is, I hope you reflect on yourself ... shame shame! :mad:

Desouler
31-10-2006, 10:36 AM
so bro is kitty still avaliable?? im keen..81779458

hairycrap
31-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Ok, just read the thread. Thanks to a very irresponsible brudder ... I should say IDIOT ... poor Kitty has left crying from our shores. Whoever you are, if you're reading this thread I hope you reflect on how irresponsible your action has been. If you want to chiong, please dun break the code and please respect all of us in this community, and yes due respect should be given to the FL as well.

Raw is war as they day and I totally agree with this statement. Not trying to be emotional, but am being logical. You are putting many at risk, not just yourself. So don't be a self-centred prick and think with your thinking head man! There I've said my piece, hope the bro who mistreated Kitty clean up your stupid act and stop your nonsense. :mad:

Bro Thaiboy, please send my regards to Cee when you see her in BKK. My heart goes out to her ... :(

johnaturn
31-10-2006, 01:06 PM
damn... just when i pm thaiboy yest to try kitty... argh.. who is that irresponsible person? where can i read the hall of shame??

thaiboy
22-02-2007, 10:18 PM
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....she is back for short trip................

interested samters pls PM your contact no., date and time prefer, Pls do not ask for Contact no., thanks:D

Luckytime
22-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Is the damage same?

thaiboy
22-02-2007, 11:33 PM
DC is

130 90 2:D

Terryraven
22-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Hi, am keen but never met her the last time round....any chance to see a pic first?

goodyoldshoes
22-02-2007, 11:52 PM
got pic?????????

thaiboy
23-02-2007, 07:40 AM
got pic?????????

photos of this kitten will up by this evening , cheers;)

leungccsg
23-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Hello bro

Saw Brenda photo.

what's the stats ?

thanks

thaiboy
23-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Hello bro

Saw Brenda photo.

what's the stats ?

thanks

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=66558 :D

wthtrash
23-02-2007, 09:12 PM
She is back!! :eek:
Can't wait for RTF.
Bro TB, u will see my text soon ;)

Kiddo
24-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Ratings on Kitty

Photo accuracy: 95%

Looks: 7.75/10 (Very good looking SYT)

Body: 8/10 (Smooth , tanned skin without blemishes...I think she cut her pussy hair but it's not well done.)

Boobs: 7/10 (B cup natural boobs (I think) with dark areolas)

BBBJ: 5/10 (Not much suction and a very short BBBJ before capping to BJ)

BJ: 6.5/10 (I think she preferred BJ to BBBJ...BJ much more suction and the time spent longer than BBBJ)

Catbath: 6/10 (Nothing out of the ordinary...SOP)

AR: N/A

FJ: 8/10 (Finished the job in 2 styles with two shots. Pussy not tight. Not much of audio sounds coming from her. Her stamina at cowgirl position is quite good..most TGs I know cannot last 5 mins in that position before requesting a change of position.)

2nd shot: As per above

Massage: N/A

Chemistry: 7.5/10 (She speaks good english as she's a student back home.)

Attitude: 7.75/10 (Hardworking at FJ especially in cowgirl position. Even though half an hour is left, she stills to finish up on the second shot. Does not act blur.)

Likes: Her hardworking attitude, Her SYT good looks and slim body, Her good stamina in cowgirl position

Don't likes: Very short and weak BBBJ

RTF: Most probably not. I would prefer BBBJ to BJ. But at this price and given that she's a good looking SYT, I've got nothing much to complain about.

Note: While performing BBBJ, she does spit into tissues. It's not a thing I've seen since I retired from GL150 scene.

Overall: 7/10 (Above average bonk)

Downers
24-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi bros,

sorry that I had to cancelloff my slot at 7,15pm...

please feel free to join if you are keen. a gem not to be missed

jin81
25-02-2007, 10:18 AM
hi bro i seem to be nt able to see ur photo leh :(

slyer
25-02-2007, 05:09 PM
is this kitty the same kitty who went back very fast ? the pics i cant view

Downers
25-02-2007, 05:39 PM
is this kitty the same kitty who went back very fast ? the pics i cant view

Yes bro,

I answer for thai boy. That is the same kitty....

book fast!!!

hehe

slyer
25-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Yes bro,

I answer for thai boy. That is the same kitty....

book fast!!!

hehe

wow i miss the boat last time.... can't wait to meet her her pics makes me drooling haha.... u tried her b4?

onion_rings
25-02-2007, 06:12 PM
wow i miss the boat last time.... can't wait to meet her her pics makes me drooling haha.... u tried her b4?

Ru asking me bro? Yes & rtf twice b4. So what do u think. If time permit tmrw or day after going again :D

slyer
25-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Ru asking me bro? Yes & rtf twice b4. So what do u think. If time permit tmrw or day after going again :D

wah bro power leh. u rtf twice ... she must be very gd... i must go book her soon :D

onion_rings
25-02-2007, 06:32 PM
wah bro power leh. u rtf twice ... she must be very gd... i must go book her soon :D

No lah bro, 1st time she come to spore patronise her & very GFE. So now thinking of rtf again :D

slyer
25-02-2007, 06:39 PM
No lah bro, 1st time she come to spore patronise her & very GFE. So now thinking of rtf again :D

i see... her pics look very chio and look like local girl... makes me drool haha...is she as pretty and fair as in the pic?

robocop1029
25-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Had her yest
Overall - Good!
GFF - 100%
Thai Boi the man

http://www.+++++++.com/?user=robocop

onion_rings
26-02-2007, 05:16 AM
makes me drool haha...is she as pretty and fair as in the pic?
Just Do It :D

Kurt79
26-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Firstly would like to thank bro thaiboy for the prompt reply and arrangement.

Sorry for the delayed FR. This is my second FR in a week. :p

Reached hotel and smsed bro thaiboy for the room number and he replied. Head up to the room. Upon pressing the door bell, the door open promptly and there stood kitty. To my amazement, she doesn’t look Thai at all. She is very fair and petite and her English is good. Heard she is taking a bachelor degree currently back home.

For Bros who want to try her, she won’t be here long. She said she is here for around 10 days only.

Simple FR below.

Looks & appearance: 8/10 (very fair. Looks better than pic)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and petite. Her breast compliments her figure)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (very short and cap on)
BJ: 7/10 (still can learn more)
Frenching & light kissing: 7/10 (Very GFE)
69: didn’t try
Pussy: Wet
Painting: Allowed
Fingering: Allowed (wet)
FJ: 7.5/10 (moans soft)
Attitude: 8/10, friendly and co-operative, No rushing
Service: Over all good, easy to converse with and cuddly.
Positions: Tried 2 positions. (Her stamina for cowgirl is good)
RTF: Maybe but not soon.
Damaged - $130 + tips
Overall experience – 7/10 (Highly recommended for bros who like SYT) :D

dbeu1241
26-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Just Do It :D

Imposssible Is Nothing

onion_rings
26-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Imposssible Is Nothing

Oi bro dbeu, u mean Nothing Is Impossible har? :D

slyer
26-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Oi bro dbeu, u mean Nothing Is Impossible har? :D

haha bro good english :D

i shall find time for kitty soon.. recently gt many work to do sigh...

peterparker89
26-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Kitty...

Looks : 7.5/10
Photo accuracy = 90% What u see is what u get(as mentioned by TB). Very sweet, nice smile, nice hair
Figure : 7.5/10
Slim. No fats. Nice breasts on her petite frame. Nice ass too. Her nipples are slightly inverted, so i cannot tahan, always want to make it hard & pop up... hehe
Service/Action : 7/10
Cleaned me nicely in the tub. No hanky panky. On bed, recieved a nice sensual catbath from her with her fingers caressing my cock. She moves up & down with her tongue. BBBJ was SOP. Nothing to shout about. But she does look up at me occasionally, giving me a CFM look. After around 5mins of BBBJ, she caps me with her mouth and carry on her BJ. 2-3mins later, she moves up and slowly inserts my cock into her pussy. Didnt see her apply KY, and didnt feel that it was very wet... She can ride quite well, and her moans are sexy. Changed to missionary and continue to pump her. She caress her own breasts. Can feel that she's getting wetter with each thrust. She moves her hips to the left, then to the right. Then she lick the inside of my elbow...:confused: haha. quite shiok lah. Postiton her on her side and continue to thrust. See my own cock go in & out her wet pussy, making me very high. Turn back to missionary and thrust harder. She sensed that i was on the verge of ejaculating, she moaned even sexier and brought her hips up to meet my thrusts. Squeezing her pussy muscles every once in awhile... Buay tahan, explode... Finally. Wah, so much little spidey... :D

Rest and TCSS...

Left with 20mins she tried to revive my lil brother, but, to no avail... She say try. So, try lor. Still cannot, so i told her nvm lor. After awhile, bath, wear clothes, pay, kena tease by her, then leave....

Attitude : 8/10
Friendly. always show me smiling face. Jump on me before i leave, dun want to let me leave... so endearing...

Overall : 7/10 Normal session for me lor. She syt, so i no complains...

Bro Thaiboy, thanks for the arrangement.

cheers
pp89

onion_rings
26-02-2007, 06:16 PM
haha bro good english

Bro slyer, not my england goot lah. Is that have u heard of "impossible is nothing"?:o

slyer
26-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Bro slyer, not my england goot lah. Is that have u heard of "impossible is nothing"?:o

haha i never heard of "impossible is nothing" .. "mission impossible" heard before :D

another gd FR on kitty

thaiboy
26-02-2007, 09:29 PM

i heard before ler, the advertisment on liverpool captain steven gerard by addidas if not mistaken " Impossible is nothing"

jin81
26-02-2007, 09:56 PM
i intrested in tryin her,but ur pm is full can contact me at [email protected] :) btw,when is her last day?

verve1
27-02-2007, 02:52 AM
hi thaiboy,

any reason I have PM you on so many occassion for Kitty but no reply from you??? Since last year. SMS you also no reply :-(

asknot3
27-02-2007, 09:24 AM
i heard before ler, the advertisment on liverpool captain steven gerard by addidas if not mistaken " Impossible is nothing"What a shame! To think that Mr Bawang prides himself as a Liverpool fan and he doesn't know this.:eek: ..think he should buy us all Carlsberg:p

onion_rings
27-02-2007, 12:30 PM
think he should buy us all Carlsberg
Kns bro nowadays u only post when u spot my post which u can suan me hoh :D Carlsberg beer har? For u no problem lah :p

Crono
27-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Had a session this afternoon with kitty. :D

All i can say is simply great.

Looks: 7/10 (Very cute but not those super chio type)
Body: 9/10
CIM: NO (I dun like CIM anyway)
Frenching: 3/10 (Depends i guess, i only get very little haha)
BBBJ: 6/10 (If longer better)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodating, never complains)
GFE: 9/10 (She likes to talk a lot)

Overall: 8/10

She only 19 this year guys so treat her well. Well I dun post very often mainly due to my busy college schedule, but kitty is really someone worth mentioning. She knows how to make you feel just at home, and with her, i was able to complete my two shots which i rarely do by the way haha.

What you see is what you get, no bullshit, she looks exactly like the pic provided. Oh ya she mentioned she wanted to have crab but dun have the opportunity, maybe some bro can bring her out for some. Sigh I would have gladly bring her for some crab if I'm not stuck at home after midnight. (Too many ppl asking about my whereabouts liao haha :p )

Bankotsu
27-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Bro thaiboy, I pm u twice regarding Kitty le but u no reply leh..:( Hope u can reply or call me asap..

jin81
27-02-2007, 11:25 PM
bro,i pm u liao,pls reply to me asap,btw when is she leavin? :)

nutman
28-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Imposssible Is Nothing

Addidas :D

Btw , This kitten likes junk food - Macdonalds macnuggets :p Cute girl , command of english of of the better ones

wpns
28-02-2007, 08:45 AM
yo..thaiboy,
is kitten avaiabble for today ?

thaiboy
28-02-2007, 09:11 AM
yo..thaiboy,
is kitten avaiabble for today ?

bro you should know who to contact ;)

peterparker89
28-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Kns bro nowadays u only post when u spot my post which u can suan me hoh :D Carlsberg beer har? For u no problem lah

Carlsberg??? I also want leh...:D

onion_rings
28-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Carlsberg??? I also want leh...:D

Ok bro pp89, as per your request we will drink the beer & definitely save for u the "carlsberg logo" swee bo?:p

FA-22 Raptor
28-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks Bro Thaiboy for the arrangement on 27 Feb 07 at 1345hrs.

Reached the hotel at 1330hrs, When Kitty opened the door, it struck me that she does not look like the typical Koon Thai Puiying. she has very nice features and she's not as tanned. She was quite delighted that I could converse in Thai FYI she can speak very good english for a Thai Puiying. Understands that she is studying in the university back in BKK.I felt that she felt more comfortable conversing in Thai with me although she can communicate quite fluently in english.

It was very easy to break the ice with Kitty, you can feel she is very sincere and friendly. She immediately strikes me as a gal who you could easily bring home and get mum's nod of approval. She is a very sweet gal and a typical girl next door type.

Session started with in the bathroom where she bathe me thoroughly. After 20 mins, the action started after we TCSS and got to know each other better. She is very gentle and accomudating and willing to please you. Started with a BJJJ for 10 mins before capping and continuing with a BJ before mounting me Cowgirl's style. She really hass good stamina in that position, most gals I know won't last 3 mins in that position. Change to missionary and doggie. While doing doggie, she turn around and gave me that CFM harder look, see liao buay tahan and upped my thrushing and before I know it, my load exploded.

After that we TCSS for awhile beofre procceeding for round 2. As usual she was very gentle and was in no hurry despite we had only another 20 mins to go before my time expires. Did the usual stuff before unloading my tadpoles! :p

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Breast: 8/10 (Love those tits cause they're very shapely and perky, very nice nipples and firm REAL boobs)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (very responsive, her sexy moans are very engaging, tight pussy)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and hardworking)
GTFE: 10/10 (Very friendly and accumodating)
RTF: Yes definitely ... Will go for for 1 more session with her before she leaves next week (Bro Thaiboy, kindly take note!) :p

FA-22 Raptor
28-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Btw , This kitten likes junk food - Macdonalds macnuggets

She loves mushrooms...she had quite a lot fo them during our Kin Kow at the steamboat restuarant downstairs. ;)

peterparker89
28-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Ok bro pp89, as per your request we will drink the beer & definitely save for u the "carlsberg logo" swee bo?

Wah, Bro Bawang, ok ok. and also the Green wrapper at the top of the bottle ok? then u roll them into ball, roll till big big, round round like neh neh then u give me. :D

wei, u tekan me ah? give me logo only ah?!! but i like heineken lah. so nevermind...:p

clicknshoot
28-02-2007, 04:37 PM
When is she going back? Too busy this week but project should be finish by next week. Would she still be around than?

onion_rings
28-02-2007, 05:45 PM
wei, u tekan me ah? give me logo only ah?!! but i like heineken lah. so nevermind...:p

Lidat ru buying heineken? It my favourite too. Good thank in advance for your treat on "heineken Beer" :D

peterparker89
28-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Lidat ru buying heineken? It my favourite too. Good thank in advance for your treat on "heineken Beer" :D

sure, we exchange lor... logos... u give me carlsberg logo, i give u heineken logo... :D

onion_rings
28-02-2007, 08:55 PM
sure, we exchange lor... logos... u give me carlsberg logo, i give u heineken logo... :D

Ok bro pp89, sounds good but tonite got appt with Ms kitty liao. Why dun instead u buy me heineken beer & i buy u carlsberg some other day cheers :D

onion_rings
01-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Just had kitty yesterday late nite session & i must commend her svcs is much better den last time. Once she saw me & recognise me straightaway she hug me tightly follow by frenching from the door till bed. On the bed we started some small talk follow by my hand roaming her smooth body to her ass up & down very smooth & fair skin. Told her i shower b4 i come & without hesitant she french me & slowly i pull her bra string follow by her panty string off.

So here my short FR

Look 7/10
Boob natural perky B cupper
Body 7.5/10 very smooth except some line on her butt
Bbbj 7.5/10 soft & sensual good tongue skill
Catbath 7/10 not bad plus keep using her body & titt brush against my dick
French YES like no tomorrow :p
Fj 7/10 1st rd she's on top 2nd rd doggie follow by missionary
GFE 8/10 as per abv FR
RTF YES if time permit as she leaving less den a week time will be damn bz till next week :(
Damage $130 + $20tips

peterparker89
01-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Just had kitty yesterday late nite session & i must commend her svcs is much better den last time. Once she saw me & recognise me straightaway she hug me tightly follow by frenching from the door till bed. On the bed we started some small talk follow by my hand roaming her smooth body to her ass up & down very smooth & fair skin. Told her i shower b4 i come & without hesitant she french me & slowly i pull her bra string follow by her panty string off.

Bro, i think i buy you Guiness better lah... add egg. :D

SuckMyDick
01-03-2007, 01:09 PM
yoz brothers out there..can help me with smthing?i dunno who to contact to make a booking ley..pm bro thaiboi but he nv reply..hope to hear from u guys..Thanks a lot

slyer
01-03-2007, 02:54 PM

So here my short FR

Look 7/10
Boob natural perky B cupper
Body 7.5/10 very smooth except some line on her butt
Bbbj 7.5/10 soft & sensual good tongue skill
Catbath 7/10 not bad plus keep using her body & titt brush against my dick
French YES like no tomorrow :p
Fj 7/10 1st rd she's on top 2nd rd doggie follow by missionary
GFE 8/10 as per abv FR
RTF YES if time permit as she leaving less den a week time will be damn bz till next week :(
Damage $130 + $20tips

bro nice FR sia..

shuaige84
01-03-2007, 04:33 PM
kitty looks chio... gd FR on her oso... hope to try her if gt sufficient vit M :D

onion_rings
01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Bro, i think i buy you Guiness better lah... add egg. :D

Den i buy u ABC & roti add kaya lah :D

onion_rings
01-03-2007, 06:23 PM
bro nice FR sia..

Bro what ru waiting for? Mai tu leow :p

peterparker89
01-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Den i buy u ABC & roti add kaya lah :D

hahaha....
if this goes on, one day when and if we really meet, we will have plenty to exchange hor. both will come with hands full of stuff.... :p

onion_rings
01-03-2007, 09:20 PM
hahaha....
if this goes on, one day when and if we really meet, we will have plenty to exchange hor. both will come with hands full of stuff....

What??? If we really meet???:mad:

I'm serious abt exchanging all those stuff we mention in here hoh :D

peterparker89
01-03-2007, 09:53 PM
What??? If we really meet???

I'm serious abt exchanging all those stuff we mention in here hoh

haha... ok ok. dun forget the carlsberg logo hor! :D

Bro thaiboy, paiseh hor. use ur thread to TCSS. :p

slyer
02-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Bro what ru waiting for? Mai tu leow :p

:D i still digging my wallet for money leh... recently tried 2 PRC and now broke haizz...

awful999
02-03-2007, 08:04 PM
bro, i would like to get a session, how to ?

thaiboy
02-03-2007, 08:16 PM
What??? If we really meet???

I'm serious abt exchanging all those stuff we mention in here hoh

I arrange both of u a slot go in room u see each other there, cd n room all provided hor but u all want to exchange what we dun want to know :p the ABC tiger all buy your own:D

awful999
02-03-2007, 08:28 PM
bro..no reply on my two pm de ?..

hydragen
05-03-2007, 11:01 AM
managed to hook up with kitty through thaiboy last week. to keep the story short:

looks : 7.5/10 (very much like the photo)
body: 8.0/10
bbbj: 6.0/10 (not very long :( )
fj: 8.0/10 (very willing)

overall a very good experience. SYT, student in BKK. big plus is she was able to speak fairly good english. enough for us to have a decent conversation.

RTF: definitely (too bad she's leaving our shores soon).

thaiboy, do bring in more of such babes. me now itching to try CTE. keke :D

aLwAYs_hOrNy
06-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Bro thaiboy, is she still avaliable??

xyz7766
07-03-2007, 12:41 AM
FR on Kitty

Thank you Thaiboy for making the arrangements. Everything went smoothly. :)

Last Friday at 7.30, I met Kitty. She looks sweeter than on the photos. I rang the door bell and she promptly welcomed me in a transparent nighty. I had a perfect view of her perfectly shapped B cup titties, firm little bottom and trimmed bush. Something stirred in my trousers...

She helped me undress and we bathed together. She washed me with tender loving care, paying much attention to my hard dick.

In bed, we kissed like lovers before I headed south. I painted both sides of the canvas, filling both gaps with my tongue. Frankly, I think I deserve a FR: Kitty please write a few words on my service!!! ;)

After a 8 to 10 minute 69 (bbbj), she capped me and sat on me. Not bad, but I prefer lying side by side kissing while pushing in and out at my pace. The orgasm was intense, as it had built up over 60 min.

Second round was more 69... God, you made her holes so irresistable and delicious. Thank you, God!!!