PDA

View Full Version : D cup of TOM YAM

stoneking
23-10-2006, 12:25 AM
$120, 90min, 2 shot, TomYam D cup, Jena :) (http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9632/jenakh9.jpg)

24 yo, 1`67cm, 49kg, 34D 25 36, BBBJ (http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/184/jena1dg3.jpg)

PiedraRey

shore
23-10-2006, 03:38 PM
My first TomYam bonk!!

I am a big fan of the hongkong movie star, Kwan Zhi Lin. Her eye are damn seducing.

When i see this 2 picture.. i think, can try . Becaause i am a boob-lover too!

Went to the hotel with so much excited,

Went into the room with so much happy after seeing her!!

Went into bathhub and now i know why so many bro here like the service of thai. The shower massage and cleaning so relaxing.

Went into bed with my eye still lock between her twin peak and her pair of electic eye..

Went into estacy when she swallow my didi with that deadly eye looking at me.

Went into heaven when i was ontop of her and moving in n out of her pussy and my eye locked with her...

My Oh My, I am in love. No wonder other alway said be careful of Thai Kong-tau. think i kana her kong-tau already...

i am now back in office, .. but, i am risking my carreer to post this FR . People walking to and fo.. everyone can easily see what i am looking at this monitor..

Oh Jena, How can i ever forget you?

cant write more already.. really too risky.. boss still here. :(

Dead Cock Standing

blackdevil
23-10-2006, 03:56 PM
doesnt she have a slight resemblence to lisa ang....

matrixpr
24-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Just tried this gem....like to thanks StoneKing for sharing this thai FL..forget about detail but jus wanna to say her service was good and satisfactory. I enjoyed throughout the whole session.

Looks:7.5/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:8/10 (C-D)
Bbbj:7/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:8/10
RTF:Sure...(when I'm free)

**Hope StoneKing will up me for the FR...thanks

boyboy_25
24-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Wow, really look like CNA Lisa Ang. Except no dimples.
Drooling ...

justanotherguy.
24-10-2006, 08:00 PM
See her Nienie also steam. Must go try it liao.

Sotoneking, u got PM!

" Bro justanotherguy, D-cup tomyam dinner for you? sk " after a while of Pm-ing SK i received this msg. Booked for the fastest time slot and went down within 5 min as i am working just around Bugis.

Boobs:8/10 Yes for melon lover!
Bbbj:8/10
RTF: Yes

Before i go back, she ask me ok? Of course power, i ask her why? She told me her agent just now called and Fuck her and remind her to give tip-top service. Bro SK, please dont scold her, she giving a good job leh. Can add me to yr yahoo group?

sincity2005
25-10-2006, 01:39 AM
A triple combo meal, JENA for today.....YUMMY till my lovetool CUMs & CUMs & CUMS.....why triple combo meal u ask me? because....

[1] Sweet friendly smile that melts a guys heart
[2] Super=deep cleavage and when the bra drops to the ground...mama mi ah!!!
[3] Super-smooth skin where you can sayang her forever

after an early dinner appointment....went back, PM bro SK & after sometime Bro SK update me with the timing & just nice.....Jena available for 1 last slot....Hor say liao, quickly get ready again & rush down

*door open*....i really admire her figure in that sexy night-gown that i say "Hello" to her DEEP-CLEAVAGE,,,and not forgettin her sweet smile. Jena speak little english and surprising-ly she can speak abit of Chinese as she commented i have very nice set of eyes in chinese....but she says it as "beautiful"....i have to help correct her Chinese, machiam like Chinese teacher....lol

Waste no time, we frenched each other like lovers and both our hands began to undress each other while still frenching until we have to stop & look down to un-button those "stubborn" buttons....and to pull her night-gown over her head....immediately un-hook her BRA and out sprang the TWIN PEAKS with nice big nipples....

PALM Tai-Chi Exercise
with the D-CUP BOSOMS facing you + her sweet smile, i also cannot control where my hands want to go.....STRAIGHT to give her twin huge breasts a squeeze and both my palms are cupping them & continously squeezing & release in random circular motion....

JENA already 1 hand reach out & grab my LOVETOOL and commented something in Thai which i guessed she say it looks very HARD & horny....YES, indeed it is but i want to taste her huge BOOBS 1st....

TASTING JENNA's twin D-Cup BOOBS
heavenly.....as i engulf her nipple & squeezing the other....and her skin is so baby smoooth....and almost forgot to mention her boobs are REAL stuff....soft & bouncy

keep attacking both her boobs...alternating licking them while massaging-cum-squeezing the other....feels like in a movie with those near-perfect figure adult-actress......but JENA is the shy type....as she dislike if the lights r too bright..

TAste her boobs for abt 5 min non-stop & JENA is moaning and she reach out for the condom...but i havnt complete my 1st mission yet....i head south, spreading her legs even wider & Jena giggle.....she knows wat is coming & she smile at me then she bit her lower lips when my tongue 1st touches her clitoris...

Her legs shakes alittle as i hold them apart as my tongue now roam her forbidden Love-HOLE without any objections....My tongue now like a rapier as well as a gentle-whip as i lick her pussy hole & stroke her clitoris....Little by little....JENA let out series of soft moans & whimpers and as i increase the intensity...her legs vibrate out of her will....& she moans non-stop..i have to tighten my grip on her legs with occasional stretch out to grab her BOOBS....

as my tongue fought hard & flick on her clitoris....her cunt juice really wet her whole labia & surround....and i lean back to admire...streaks of juice ooze & flow down her anal crack....[FYI....later after the 2 shots, there is a wet patch on the bed which Jena points at it giggling & hug me...she knows its her pussy juice...]

Mounting JENA
now i really cannot wait liao...JENA wants me inside her very badly.....quickly cap my LOVE TOOL and SPREAD OPEN her legs again and my rapier spread opens her vagina walls and IN MY RAPIER GOES & it slowlys fill JENA UP....and when im fully in, 1st withdrwal follow by a thrust....JENA look at me intensively & i know she wanted more....and there began my forte stamina in multiple-MIssionary strokes for the next 12 to 13min non-stop....

while im pumping her real deep, really sibei erotic to see my shaft penetrating her & all the while Jena enjoys looking at me.....to see my expression and occassionally when i feel her grip on my shaft, she seems to enjoy seeing my expression & moans....

Pump until 12 to 13min...have not CUM yet so slow down alittle & take slow long stroke, and re-build the momentum...until,,,,i pull out my LOve-Shaft & then gently RAM it in....she let out a muffled moan & again i kick in high gear and pump her deep & hard until abt another 3min....i know thats it liao....my LoveTOOL feels like its gonna exploded inside her...e dickHEAD is now so friggin hard and.......within seconds, JENA & i moan & she can feel a series of throbs as i let out spams of my CUM into the condom.......

(panting & breathing loudly)....i slowly withdraw my LOveShaft and Jena gets up to french-kiss me & help me remove the condom gently.....and then we hug like lovers for awhile b4 proceeding to taka a quick shower.....follow by a rest & getting ready for 2nd SHOT!!

To be continue.....

ok...continue my FR tml hor...as i now sibei tired after a solid bonk with Jena....hope u all enjoy my FR with her, thks for your support & points...Pls treat her nice. she really a GEM....tml will post my 2nd SHOT with her.

44mm
25-10-2006, 10:40 AM
One word to express jena service and that is NO HORSE RUN!
She is pretty but i think the pic post is not at her favour.
Below is a short forum abt her:

Looks 7.5/10
Boobs 10/10
bbbj 6/10 Needs to improve
Fj 8.5/10
Gfe 10/10

Overall 9/10

Language is the only barrier between me and her. She is indeed a gem and normally i am a 1 shot guy but with her i came twice in 90mins consider i am a old man. SK really lives it up to his nick for quality and good price. Thanks again SK!

Cheers!
44mm

Ben Lau
26-10-2006, 11:39 AM
After reading the Fr from Bro Sincity, really steam. So i decided to book a booking for this D cup Jena.

I think everything is said. And yes, the real person is comfirm much more pretty then the picture!

Boobs:8/10 Yes for melon lover!
Bbbj:7.5/10
GFfeeling: 9/10

Thank you for reading my Fr. This month broke liao. No more extra $$$ left. Got to wait till mid-month take salary then can cheong again.

Sorry SK, i want to RTF, but wallet dun allow.

glstunner
26-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Tried her,gd service n attitude

Looks- 8 like Lisa ang expect no dimples,sightly mature
Tits- 8 big wif brown nips
BBBJ- 8.5 gd suction
FJ- 7
Frenching- Yes

Reason cost + gd location of hotel :cool:

waterman
26-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Was supposed to go for the 8.30pm slot but since I finished early, i smsed and asked bro sk whether 5.30pm slot available. He immediately replied yes and i rushed down excitedly.

Went up to the room and was greeted by a pretty non-thai looking thai gal! I was surprised that she was well groomed and had a rich look. Anyway we had a smoke first and tried conversing but ended up laughing at each other's puzzled expressions. She then brought me to the shower and bathed me while i was teasing her boobs. She then took off her dress and bra and out came the very squeezable boobs! we then hit the bed and had a good time frenching and rolling on the bed. She rolled me over and rode on me very vigorously with her boobs bouncing. Better not look or else you would come very early! After that we finished with a missionary. THen she asked whether i wanted a massage and the massage was great. Told her I wanted my neck to be massaged and she did so. Then while she was massaging I almost dozed and was shaken up by a bbbj.. my didi immediatly stood up and then we had a second round, this time almost forgetting to put on the cap! After that we just lied down on the bed and she was stroking my hand commenting on my eyes and all that... quite a great night!

Looks:8/10
Boobs:8/10
RTF: Yes

sincity2005
26-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Continued.....the journey to the climax of 2nd SHOT....

after reading some of bros comments, i also find JENA look alittle bit like Lisa Ang except smaller eyes.

The RISE of the horny shaft
after resting for a while after a quick shower & 1st shot, we were back busy frenching and JENA wrapped herself sexily in a towel....i say "no no...so pretty still want to cover up", untie & disrobe her towel and.....still WOW by her magnificent D-CUP BOOBS...waiting for me to taste them all over again...

mai Tu liao, my tongue lashes out at her nipples again, twirl them juicely and licking her areola and each squeeze...i tell u....is heavenly soft.

JENA smile at me from time to time & her naughty hand also start to anyhow wonder.....& JENA cheekily kiss & lick my chest too,,but ticklish for me lar....and her hand just found the gripe on my LOVETOOL which is now rising & rising, getting harder by the minute...

she then move down to swallow my LOVETOOL whole again & licking the head....really cannot take it, i suggest how abt "69" but she say she shy....so never try...hiaz,wasted....

seeing i am back in action for ROUND 2...Jena pass me the "cap" & i unroll it down my HARD ROD....and this time...i want her to RIDE ON ME

i-galloping JENNA
Jena seems puzzled alittle why im eager for her to ride me, but the moment when she hold my HARD ROD & slip it inside RIGHT THROUGH her pussy, she knows why....cos i thrust my hip upwards to penetrate her deeply follow by my 2 hands squeezing her gigantic BOOBS.....she is overcome by the thrills......

i'd say she is not the best rider i have had...but seeing her BOOBS bouncing left-right & so responsive as i squeeze them, it made up for the normal riding....after awhile JENA got tired and i ask her to go on FOURS....

It's DOGGIE time.....cant wait to penetrate her all the way in with my ROD

due to her little English....i have signal her to go on fours b4 she smiles & understand wat i want and her VAGINA if u all notice is slightly on the higher side. Some women's vagina is alittle lower & closer to their anus...

so...i have to ask JENA to stick her hot BUTT higher & her head goes lower while on FOURs...WHOA....wat a sight to behold....her wet cunt looking all sex up for my HARD ROD to spread them apart & her anus looking at me so temptingly.....but no anal for her lah :)

immediately....stroke my ROD to make it super HARD and SHOVE the dickhead pass her pussy lips...."ohhhhhh"....then wif alittle bit more force....my SHAFT glide its way in....and then ALL THE WAY IN....

next is a series of hard-core DOGGIE bonking for next 6 to 7min....and im sweating alittle bit....JENA bury her head into the pillow, moaning in muffled sounds...

but seeing her smooth back while DOGGIE her like not so shiok leh...because never gett to see her twin YUMMY BOOBS....so withdraw after afew deep strokes...and flip her over for another round of MISSIONARY!!!

Pump harder, harder, harder until.....
again, lock both her legs apart....and then slowly inch my HARD ROD into her again....she gasps again, looking at me in those small sexy eyes

this time...pump her full stroke & slowly increasing the speed....occasionally JENA like to close up her raised legs but i will spread them part again for a MORE INNER ACCESS INSIDE HER....after another 5 to 6 min....seeing her moaning & her delicious BOOBS>...i buay tahan liao....after another full stroke....let out a series of moans,grunts & exploded in 7 to 8 throbs....and JENA is breathing loudly and she smile as she feel my last few throbs inside her....

wah piang,, really shiok.....the rest SOP....wash up, and JENA likes me alot by asking me to stay 4 awhile longer after showering, she also sense i like bonking her...and we hug again on the bed as i caress her BOOBS again like no tomorrow....& she gripe on my harden ROD again...amazed tat i can get HARD the 3rd time......the rest later is between me & JENA which is private...sorry bros. :)

Looks:7/10, after seeing her in birthday suit, 8/10
Body:8.5/10, slight tummy but her BOOBS is da BEST
Boobs:8.5/10, wow,,,those sweeeet MELONS, soft & bouncy, alittle sag but i like it
Bbbj:7/10
Attitude:9/10
GF Feeling: 9/10, this one is very subjective, my FR may not apply the same for you

at last....im totally spent....empty my barrels and leaving JENA a very happy woman tat nite....hope bros like my FR...Upz my points if possible..thank for support and want to thank Bro SK for his good service & arangement.

provost
26-10-2006, 04:52 PM
read the FR yesterday and cannot tahan arrang Sk for sampling at 11am at
H81 Ben.. Frankly speaking photo much nicer than the real person.. another setback is she doesnt speak much english ( jia-lak, one chiken one duck).. As I am a person who likes to communicate, have to use sign language to ask her to flip back.. doggie, blow.. quite siong lah!

Overall, this is my rating:
Looks:7/10 (picture nicer)
Body:7/10
Boobs:8/10 (same as picture, BIG siah!)
Bbbj:7.5/10

fart_port69
27-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Bro Sk, this is my first FR.
After reading so much of the FR BRos written and after seeing her picture. Those big Melon are just too attractive. I think, this is the gal, $120, 90min 2 shot. Pm Sk and make a booking, received a SMS shortly and the booking was comfirmed.
Once at the hotel i Pm him and asked for the room number, went up, hm..no door bell. so i knock on the door. Door Opened and dun see anyone, she hiding behind the door, so i went in and saw this godness and her papaya.

I think the rest is is as written as many bro here so i wont write.

my rating for her is
look is first look 7.5
second look is 8.
the more i look, it become 8.5

her papaya is 9.5/10 ( too huge also no good, her was just nice )
BBBJ 8.5 /10
FJ 9/ 10 ( wat pattern i want, she gave )
eye 9/10 ( i like the way she look at me )
next week free, i will book her again.

Thank you for this nice session, bro SK.

Hope u can add my points and invite me to yr yahoo group.

A happy man,
fart_port69

Gd2day
27-10-2006, 03:22 PM
All thanks to Bro Stoneking for arranging an afternoon tryst of Tom Yam lunch. Boy !! was it yummy. After I saw the photo link posted by Bro Stoneking, I was so steamed by her looks and figure that I immediately PMed Stoneking for an appt yesterday. He was efficient and agreed to my booking at lunch time. Today, at the appointed hour, I made my way down to the hotel but due to my eagerness, I was early by 15 min and I smsed Bro Stoneking asking him for the room number saying I was early. He did not disappoint me and replied within 5 min saying that the Jena is ready to service me.

Filled with trepidation and excitement, I made my way up to the room. I pressed the door bell and this beautiful (IMHO) girl with a shoulder length hair and a sweet smile opened the door. In fact, I would say that she looked better than in the photo. She was wearing the same thin and filmsy nightie as in the photo and the moment I laid my eyes on her, I told myself that this was the correct choice. (SBF sure have a lot of choices nowadays) I would give her a 8 for looks.

She invited me in and I gave her a quick hug. Her height is comparable to mine and I felt an electric current pass thru me as I hugged her. Her boobs were just bursting out of the gown and they were so soft and HUGE !! (Boobs definitely 8.5) I am a boobs lover and my didi cannot stand by looking at small boobs but the moment I laid eyes on those two beautiful mounds. I can hear the national anthem singing already. I am speaking from experience when I say that I have seen a lot of boobs. Jena’s is good.

I took a step back and savoured her figure. I dun like my women to be skinny and Jena is not skinny but neither is she fat. She is just nice. My type of woman. Rounded and enough fats in all the right places. I just love to hold her in my arms. I would give her 9.5 for her figure. As there was a communications barrier b/w us (Jena can only understand minimal english and mandarin), we had to rely more on gestures. She motioned to me to go and take a shower and indicated that she had already taken hers but she will soap me down and clean me up.

The bath was SOP although I expected more but who cares, I just wanted to grab those tits. Jena cleaned me up and we proceeded to the bed. She took off her gown and unhooked her black bra and out sprang the twin peaks. OMG !! They are sure nice. I immediately grabbed one tit and started sucking on the other nipple. Her breasts had small brown nips which became erect very soon. I procceeded to kiss her neck and lips and almost her lovehole. Then she flipped me over and started to catbath me with her lips paying special attention to my nips. My didi slowly came awake and she started asking me whether I wanted a condom. I guessed she was asking whether I wanted a BJ or BBBJ. Gleefully and surely, I told her no condom. She asked me 3 more times and gave up and proceeded to give me a BBBJ which was out of this world. I had to stop her or else it would be game over for me.:D

I told her she was good, in fact, she was too good. I would give her a 8 for the BBBJ. (I tried better ones before).

By this time, my didi was fully erect and she slipped the hood over it and proceeded to ride me. The sight of those beautiful, jug shaped boobs swaying over my face was too much for me. I only had time to sit up and grab and suck those boobs before I released my diviions of troops into her. Boy, she is good and Bro Stoneking, I salute you…SHE IS A GEM. Beauty with great figure and great boobs (all natural and soft).

This was followed by a massage and I would say that she gives a good massage too. Soon, she started to cat bath me again and I knew that she wanted to initiate round 2. However, I knew in my heart that I am old already and I needed at least 24 hrs to recover (not 30 min). I went with the flow but my didi refused to wake up. To Jena’s credit she tried and tried but to no avail. After 10 min, I just hugged her in bed (for abt 5 min) and told her that I needed to go for a quick shower and return to my office.

I paid up and took a long look at her marvellous figure (my opinion only). She is really a gem. I would say it was a sextisfying bonk and one which I did not regret. Thanks Bro Stoneking….and if you like my FR do up me.:cool:

missingcall
27-10-2006, 04:35 PM
bro sk thanks for the clarification.

as promised, my fr.

looks:8.5 (the closer you look, the more chio she looks)
figure:8.5 (just nice with everything in place. plus point: her skin is smooth and her ass cheek is tender)
boobs:9 (needless to say, big, nice and the feel is just right)
bbbj:8 (for just a while but suction and overall feel is good)
fj:8.5 (like doing with celebrity if u imagine. her facial expression and soft moans too exotic for me)
chemistry:5 (maybe just me or cant communicate well.)
conclusion: bros who go for looks dun miss this chance

rtf:no (wan to explore other stocks)

cheers!

aprilskies
27-10-2006, 06:03 PM
PMd bro SK & received an sms soon after with the details. supposed to have a 3.30pm appt but had a working meeting that went over time, therefore pused back to 4pm, bro SK was flexible & understanding. rushed over to the hotel, then smsed bro SK for the room number.

went up to the room & pressed the doorbell & was greeted by a pretty thai girl & huge melons in a nightie! communication was difficult since she didn't speak much english (& a smattering of mandrin) & i didn't speak thai!

took a shower without her since she said she already showered, then started the fun. began with bbbj then with me playing with her soft boobs & back to bbbj, then she put the cd on & started to ride me. changed a few postions then to missionary to finish off. came alot faster than normal with those boobs bouncing in my face!

she proceeded to give me a nice thai massage, then dissapeared for a quick smoke (the only minus point) in the bathroom without letting me know what was going on :confused:

tcss for a while & watched tv till i was ready again, bbbj, followed by missionary & serveral positions till i came.

overall a nice experience, she was very service oriented, since i'm not a smoker, didn't appreciate the smoking part of our afternoon.

Looks:7/10
Boobs:8/10 big, nice & soft!
RTF: not for now, want to try other girls

damage: 120 + tips

Gear_man
27-10-2006, 07:28 PM
bro sk thanks for the Gem.

My FR,

looks:8 ( classy looks, 50% SYT 50% mature)
figure:8 (great height for bros who wanna try tall gals, nice ass for favour doggie position.... )
boobs:8.5 (powerful ones, if added with more firmness will be 10!!!)
bbbj:6.5 (nothing to shout abt)
fj:8 ( great accomodation and give you the GFE and exotic too)
chemistry:6 (will be better if she speaks english)

rtf: too many out there!!!

thanks again bro SK

earth
28-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Finally, had her last nite at 10pm after finishing work.
Her look really grow on you. The more you look at her, the more she get prettier.And those kill boobs is just too nice.
I dun speak thai, she dun speak enlish , but sex is the same thing we are after and she didnt disappoint me. She was like those elegant mistress kept. Her skin is like those who always maintain it with milk-bath, so soft, so smooth.
At $120, 90min, 2 shot. This is really a good deal. I am glad i bonk her, it was fascinating.

look, 9/10
body 8.5/10
breast 9/10
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
GF 8/10

Bro SK, keep it up!!

earthy

stoneking
28-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Bro SK, keep it up!!

earthy

Trying :D .

Dear all Brudders, all Fr written i will add you 3 points and add you to our yahoo group.

PiedraRey

ravengary
29-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Hi all

Just back from the "D"elicious Tom Yam supper.

Really good service. Really tried to make me come the 2nd round.

FR:

Wanted a late night supper tonight. Bro here responded almost immediately.
Chiong down the room.

Saw 2 gals inside! She asked me if i want a "Sandwich" Abit catch no ball initially. Language a bit of problem cos she so far only managed very simple english with me.

Didnt go for the sandwich... Choose to concentrate on her cups. Eyes for her only. As promised, big and service good. Hardworking. Niceeeee body. Groove to the techno music together on radio when hugging me and blowing me. What a gal... haha...

And she is wet too...... probably bcos i keep licking her boooobie.....

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Abit weak)
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

2 areas of improvement to make a gem bigger better. English for more GFE and stronger BBJ!!!

SGwolfman
30-10-2006, 04:08 PM
I really dont know what to say about this FL.
But i am in love with her already. I had my tomyam breakfast and she is beyond word. Her eye are so nice, her breast are wonferful, her skin are so smooth. I think this is the best deal $120 we will ever get for such a quality GEM.
I think i will skip the rating as it is almost the same as what other bro had given.

Highly recommend to other bro,
sign off,
woooffff

n6230i
31-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Manage to book a high tea table for tom yam on30/10 1600 from Bro SK.
All I can said is that,it is really a very "big" hot and spicy bowl of tomyam.
What other Bros had post in thier FR is totally correct. The process is almost the same; meet up ,shower,bbbj,fj,massage.......ect.But I notice one thing u guy miss out.Her love hole is wet and tight fit.Think Bro with big wand will love it, not to said mine only 'M' size.No horse run. With her it is very easy to come 2 time.Reason: she is too hot!!!!!! Cheer.
RTF : yes

hello
31-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Can pm me the contacts thanks

Songsong77
31-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Wa lau eh! I just bonked this gem yesterday and dunno how to even start this FR! It was really a fantastic experience! Pmed Bro Sk after reading good FRs about Jena. Arranged for a session on Monday.

After lunch, I smsed bro Sk and he immediately replied me. Damn good service man! Went up to the room, damn, opposite room going through clean up. Went into "stealth" mode, pressed doorbell and slipped into Jena's room. My first sight of her really made me look hard at her the second time. She doesn't look like the pic at all! Bro SK, your pic don't do justice to her beauty la! She was wearing a dark coloured bra that seemed a size smaller and her tits were spilling out. Wrapping her up was this one-piece translucent nightie. Her face, although rounder, really looked 70% like Lisa Ang. She was the complete package!

Seeing me in the room, she immediately turned the TV to radio mode and helped me undress. She's actually quite a shy girl and averted my gaze. As I do not speak thai, we could not really communicate. But the "language of sex" was well in the air. I had a hard time trying to keep my little bro down. She did not shower with me as she did so earlier. Also, the toilet will be too small for the two of us. She rubbed me down in the shower room and gave me a good clean up. I did not want to have any action in the tub as it was too small. We moved on to the bed...

Once in bed, she came alive! She started to take off her clothes and bra. We started frenching on the ned, frolicking around like long-lost lovers. We rolled around the bed, tongues locked, arms wrapped, with her on top and then me on top. It was pure love-makling, not sex. I then laid her on her back and started to suck on her nips. it was light brown, slightly inverted and very tender. She moaned softly and I can sense that she was really enjoying it. I did not paint her down there as I prefer to finger my girls. Started to do a 3600rpm finger twirling at her clitoris. She was going wild! Her cunt was so wet! With my sucking and fingering, it took me about 10 mins and she came in my embrace. She doesn't come violently but she will hold your hand tight when she comes, with her eyes closed and whispering in some thai words I don't understand.

She then moved and engulfed my throbbing dick into her mouth. It was heavenly. However, this was not her strength as her blowjob lacked suction. After about 5 mins of sucking, I motioned her to put on the condom and mount me. Wa lau! Seeing the soft breasts bouncing and her squirming was damn hot man! To show that she was really making love to me, she was just rocking back and forth on my dick, not moving up and down. In this way, she was enjoying too. Boy did she enjoy! Seeing her in ecstacy gave me a high and I flipped her over.

(to be continued...CO just walked in!)

HOWITZER 155MM
31-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Like to thank Bro Threadstarter for arranging a session last FRI. Much has been said of the gal, but not much said about BRO who was really patient and service oriented. He is the only OKT who bothered to ask the customer how is the service after the session by dropping a PM. Keep it bro, no wonder u are OKT for 3 years. Will support u if got good lobang again.:cool:

kane
01-11-2006, 01:17 AM
FR for Miss Tammy

Looks - 9/10
Body - 9/10
tits - 20/10
BBBJ - 7/10 (not her cup of thai tea)
FJ - 9/10
Attitude - 8.5/10
RTF - Too many in the market liao
OKT - 9/10 :)

psf1800
01-11-2006, 10:17 AM
heres my FR for her

looks: 7.5 imo a bit like kuan zhi ling (when young)
body: 7
boobs: 9 soft and round
ass: 6
fj: 8 great rider on top
bbbj: 5 timing short
gfe: 8
overall ratimg: 7.3
rtf: maybe coz i miss her boobies:D

quite a pretty girl with friendly attitude.

peterparker89
01-11-2006, 01:05 PM
kuan zhi ling , yah! Now you remind me that Honk Kong actress that is in the Wong Fei Wong movie, Kuan Zhi Ling!! Jena got those eye!!

Ok, so as Bros have mentioned, Jena looks like Lisa Ang & Kuan Zhi Ling. Very true. Had a session with her earlier, and IMHO, she is a looker with nice figure. SK photography skills fail :D She's also tall, i reckon around 1.68m. Very chatty once the ice has been broken, I only know a lil bit thai but we had a good conversation.

Overall, i will say that the session was enjoyable. And Bro SK, thanks for the last minute arrangement.

Stats below.

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 (not very big lah but more than a handful)
Figure : 8/10 (Tall, slim and slender with nice ass. Yummy!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (i actually had quite a long bbbj with balls licking from her. With ok suction)
Service : 7/10 (SOP)
Attitude : 9/10 (friendly, accomodating and gentle)
Overall : 8/10
RTF : maybe (undecided, too many gems out there)

Cheers
pp89

Songsong77
01-11-2006, 09:13 PM
(Cont'd from post 47)

I began to pump Jena in missionary style and she started to moan silently again. It was really heaven seeing her soft breasts jiggling and her pretty face squirming with pleasure. She was whispering some thai words with ecstacy but unfortunately I cannot understand. I think she's really high! Wanted to change to doggy position but too shiok. Thought can do so for second shot later so i cummed inside her(with CD of course). She cleaned me up and went to the toilet to wash up(very clean, I like).

We laid in bed for a while. It's funny that she was shy to laid naked with me as she had a towel on. I find this perplexing sometimes as she just made love with me naked earlier on. Anyway, she suggested a massage and of course I agreed. Surprisingly, it was good! but it was quite short. She cuddled next to me after the massage and I started to caress her and stroke her breasts, signalling the start of the second round. It was very disappointing as my little bro did not wake up at all. I had to pcc for a while for it to be hard but everytime I tried to put it in her my bro went soft. The good thing was Jena was very patient and even changed new CD for me as it slipped off. She suggested a HJ many times but I refused. Finally, I gave in and shot my second shot with her sucking my nips and giving me a HJ.

After the session, she cuddled up next to me and we read through and book learning thai together. It was a great GFE feeling man! Even when I cannot speak the language. Bros, trust me, she's one of the best I've bonked so far! Here are the stats:

looks: 8 (Lisa Ang lookalike)
body: 7.5
boobs: 9 soft and round
ass: 7
fj: 8 (Top Rocker!)
bbbj: 6 (Lack Suction)
gfe: 8
overall ratimg: 8
rtf: Will try others.

Bro Stoneking, thank you for this gem! Please invite me to your yahoo group so that I can sample other gems in the future. :)

shntiew
01-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Try her this evening....

She really much different from the photo! She looked much more younger, much more slimmer than the photo.... I wish to say that she looks like LI JIA XIN (lee kah xin.. the hong kong actress), just that her figures is like YE ZI MEI (or even better than YE ZI MEI hehhe...).

So imagine a pretty face in front of you with such a HUGE breast... you are the king in this world.... I can imagine that when she was still in the school, confirm she is the focus of the whole school, not to mention her figure, her face will be enough.... and if I ask you to pay 120 to screw this sch queen, definetely you would like to try it.. and now I got her in front of me...

She is a shy gal, dare not switch on the light in the door, she also shy if u staring at her.... Her breast is so soft... when u squueze it.. can fill every space of your figer... and she get wet easily... fingering a bit will get very wet.. I can slide in two fingers and screwing her hard.. can see that she really enjoy it.. she will up and down her butt to cooperate ur finger action...... then see her moaning......

Servicewise... unfortunately no bath tube action for me, as she says have been bath for many times :( and bbbj is short....

However, when I hug her to sleep on my shoulder, and imagine such a pretty gal is my gf.. all worth it..

So thanks sk bro for this gem...

Up my points if you like this FR..

SK bro, remember invite me to your yahoo group... Thanks

sungodsg
03-11-2006, 09:46 AM
HERES MY HUMBLE FR ON JENA, THANKS TO BROTHER SK. SUCH GREAT SERVICE!!

Whoah!! Thats how i reacted when i saw her in her sexy nightie. She looks so pretty & so demure. She had a almost perfect figure!!! And i could have a taste of her..:D ...i must be a real lucky guy! Overall, she has a great attitude..she cleaned me up in the shower..soaped me all over & her hands cleaned my shaft real well...she kept exclaiming that it was so BIG..:p

On the bed, she stripped & gave a girlish grin...she looks so beautiful & i hv really lost my heart. If only i had met her outside...i would have definitely gone after her!!! Oh my..

She was so responsive & never sulked one bit...enjoying herself & making sure i enjoyed every bit of it...i could only have one shot tho since i had to meet a client...so sad...

Overall i would rate her body: 9.0
Attitude: 9.0
BUT SHE COULD NOT SPEAK ENGLISH...THATS OK SINCE WE ONLY USED A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE CALLED SEX!.

Bother SK...thanks for the really great time. Money well spent!

aricopten
03-11-2006, 11:14 AM
After reading all the FR written here on this GEM, and after comparing all the thai FL pic by other agents. I decided to book this Dcup and i wasnt disappointed. She is really much more prettiest then the picture that SK posted. Once she took off all her clothing, i was telling myself, for $120, this is the best deal!! Sk, no wonder you are one of the longest serving OKT in this forum, now i know why is the reason.
About her, much had been said and mentioned by brothers so i wont write the details again.
One thing is LISA ANG or KWAN CHI LIN? IMHO, she look more like Kwan CHi Lin.

Look, 8 /10
The more you look, 9.5/10
BBBJ 7.5/10
FJ 9/10
D cup Soft and just nice, never get bored pressing it. :D
RTF, hope this weekend hengheng on EPL.

stoneking
03-11-2006, 12:10 PM
3 Fresh Kimchi arrived today.

$150 , 1 shot

PiedraRey

D cup of Kimchi, June.

24yo 163cm 36D 25-35 " Cum Fuck ME " look.

climaxman
03-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Finally it is my turn to test this Tom Yam Gem.

Look : 7.89 (GZL alike)
Body: 7.89Sllim, long leg,
Boob: D? or E? Tempting
BJ: 7.89
FJ: 7.89
massage:7.89

7.89 = at least 7 and can climax to 8 or 9

Thanks Br SK.

stoneking
04-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Dun miss it, D cup Tomyam

$120, 90 min, 2 shot

PiedraRey

44mm
05-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Last friday ask SK to squeeze me a RTF slot and last minute he call to say have. Thks again SK.

No need to say jena service is better than the 1st time esp the bbbj. Maybe this is the 2nd time i visit her. The only thing is she is tired after servicing so many bros here.

I only have 1 slot and ask her to have a good rest before another bro comes along. Cant bear to see her so tired. Hahaha

Better hurry up before she is leaving cos 7th is her last day if i am not wrong.

gtruckus
06-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally wanted to book a breakfast session with this gem, but i guess bro SK didn't receive the PM till afternoon. No matter, arranged supper session (thanks bro), arrived 10mins early and got room number. (location is also damn good! not too obvious, and correct amounts of discreet)

The moment she opens the door, you'd recognize her but you would think that the picture is much more subtle with her facial features. but as mentioned, it will most definitely grow on you. while your brains still processing, then came the "confirmation" point - the revelation of the D cuppers. Confirm confident settled liao. They feel and taste as good as it looks. Skin is as smooth as silk, kinda reminds you of milk when you run your fingers through her.

Ok enough about the person - time for action. Bath was SOP, cat bath and BBBJ was a little rushed (personally). but the main show was awesome. She responds very well (maybe cos of can click although cant communicate very well) to your actions, and is very very accommodating to whatever positions you need. It took a while for me to finish (long distance runner lah small bro) but she goes on genuinely responding to every action all the way till the end.

Very GF feeling as we lied there in each others arms and chatted for a good 20mins (duck talk to chicken lah with the help of a thai-english guidebook but she does try to communicate her point to her best). all in all, it was really good fun.

Only had a one shot (small bro tired liao) and settled for a massage (i tipped her extra for a really good massage). funniest point, I entered the room and she raised her chest and said "want to check first?"

Seriously bros, must not miss this real gem. One day left liao. GO GO GO.

Look : 8 (looks matured for her mid twenties age)
Body: 9 Sllim, smoooth...mmm milk.
Boob: Deee .... mmm milk
BJ: 7
FJ: 9
massage:9
attitude : 9

RTF : if she heads back here, yeah.

PS : upz bro SK for the quick arrangement and courtesy. will gladly deal with him again if have the chance.

irbaboon
07-11-2006, 09:37 PM
One word good. No form today, but she's good.
Got GF feel :)
She has gone back anyway...

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (Big Big Big, Soft Soft Soft)
BBBJ: 7/10
Catbath: 6/10 (never really try)
Fingering: NA
Painting: NA
Frenching:7/10
FJ :7.5/10
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 9.5/10
RTF: How?? she's back in Bangkok!!

tightbutt
08-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Finally managed to squeeze in a slot for this gem.

Nothing else to say that the bros here have not. All the FRs are TRUE !!
She is very tired from taking care of all the bros so a little out of form. She tried though. Still a good session.

Thanks, bro SK and keep them coming !

stoneking
18-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Brudders, she will be here soon....:D

aricopten
18-03-2007, 08:08 PM

Stoneking, reserve a slot for me please!!

FUCKYOU
19-03-2007, 03:12 PM

Spoil of choice now...:o

fattyman
20-03-2007, 02:44 AM
She's worth bonking man ! she's a little sexy bitch :D

terryoch
21-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Spoil of choice now...:o

Yah... dunno who to choose

sungodsg
22-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I want a slot too...:D

angie IX
23-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Nirvana, U stil in dragonboat team? Represent sillypore ah? Some bros wants yr number. Do you want me to post here?

maketer4
23-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Would like to have an appointment with Jena. Saw her photo, she is one SOLID chick.
My contact no : 9746xxxx. Pls SMS only. Preferably on coming Monday 6pm.

stoneking
26-03-2007, 11:35 PM
D cup tomyan...

Sharon will be $100, 90min, 2 shot .

Jena also going @ $100, 90min, 2 shot

Sharon pic under my signature

amos seah
27-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Bro SK

Good price check ur pm

angieVI
27-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Nirvana, U stil in dragonboat team? Represent sillypore ah? Some bros wants yr number. Do you want me to post here?

How do u know?
Ah Yan is my dragonboat team-mate.
He may act strong strong in cyber world... SBF, but real life, he actually very shy shy, timid timid one!

terryoch
27-03-2007, 01:09 PM
D cup tomyan...

wan lan... $100!! :D

stoneking
27-03-2007, 06:07 PM
wan lan... $100!! :D

Yes bro, $100, 90min, 2shot :D

thaiboy
27-03-2007, 06:11 PM
, $100, 90min, 2shot

I love your pricing:D ;) pls maintain

d0gg13
27-03-2007, 08:32 PM
hi bro sk pls check yr pm..:D

ss235
28-03-2007, 12:01 AM
hi bro, chris here. Just had swedish michelle at hotel GC last week from you. do up my pts :)

Kum sia!

$120, 90min, 2 shot, TomYam D cup, Jena :) (http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9632/jenakh9.jpg)

24 yo, 1`67cm, 49kg, 34D 25 36, BBBJ (http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/184/jena1dg3.jpg)

PiedraRey

Il1il11l
28-03-2007, 07:48 AM
D cup tomyan.

I had a session with her last night after work, hotel location was great.
She look better the the picture and her two jug was soft and yummy :D however her english was private limited luckily what I am seeking is Sex and she didnt fail , I shall rate her as

Look, 8/10
Body 8/10
BBBJ, 7/10
FJ, 8/10 I done her in standing during inside the toilet while bathing me, in bedroom I doggy her and missionary her.

Damage $100, no regret. $$ well spent.
RTF, yes

eurofighter
28-03-2007, 01:29 PM
first and foremost, thanks to SK for the quick reply!

got sms from bro SK. confirmed destination and off i went. was driving like a mad man. reached location in 10 mins. (plus parking)!! sms bro SK, got room no. went up and heaven knows!

there she was, in her full glory! wearing nothing but a silk see through nightie. she looked ravishing! extremely delicious!

we exchanged smiles and no words were needed. she lead me into the room. it was cosy, with the lights and all. i sat on the chair and she sat on my lap. it was an instant hard on moment fellas! brushing my hand through her hair and occasionally gliding thru her ample, soft, breast. they sure looked inviting and delicious.

planted a kiss on her breast, it was heaven. soft and beautiful. she started to rub my shaft. it was responding to her touches. ohh... what a way to start the sexxion. she signaled to take a bath together, i obliged. it was okay, nothing to shout about, she did however, cleaned my shaft thoroughly though.

after the bath, we proceeded to the bed, she smiled and planted a kiss on my lips. tried to kiss her back but she pushed me down and went south, oh heaven.... she bbjed me. it was wonderful. it was slow and warm! she took her own sweet time to enjoy the moment too. she was on my shaft for a good 10 mins before she starts riding the shaft. and boy, her riding skills was GREAT! slow and steady, occassionally teasing the tip of my shaft. we changed position to doggie, doing her and given the great sight of her beautiful ass, it was too much for me, i exploded after about 5 mins of dogging her. she took out the cd and motioned me to cleaned up. went to the bathroom and she cleaned my shaft with soap. after rising the soap away, to my surprised, she bbjed me again, GOD, it was heaven.....

finally, after much teasing, she realised my shaft. didnt want to bonk her another time. needed to meet my gf for dinner. give her a peck on the cheeks and left after paying up.

conclusion:
beautiful gem, excellent service. well done bro SK.

submarinez
28-03-2007, 01:45 PM

PiedraRey

Definately a Lisa Ang lookalike...

submarinez
28-03-2007, 02:07 PM
D cup tomyan...

I've PMed you.

maketer4
28-03-2007, 08:08 PM
bro king, give me a slot for tomorrow 6.15pm. My nickname is maketer4 and contact no 9746xxxxx

maketer4
28-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Bro SK,reserve a slot for Jena for me, tomorrow 6.15pm. My nickname is maketer4 and contact no is 9746xxxx

submarinez
28-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Oh where are you SK?

mickey76
28-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Sms Bro SK today for Jena slot at 1.30pm, but I reach at 1pm so sms Bro SK to inform me when she is ready. At 1.15pm recieve a message for Bro SK that there is some hotel problem which she need to change hotel, and will update me when find a hotel for her. So while waiting I go to the near by coffee shop for some drink. At ard 1.30pm it start to rain and I cant go anywhere else have to stay at the coffee shop waiting for Bro SK message. Wait until 2pm Bro SK message me that he have find a hotel for her, as I am not driving so LL have to take a cab to that hotel. Reach that hotel ard 2.15pm sms Bro SK that I have reach but recieve a reply that they have not check-in yet. So have to wait again. As I'm wet and waiting outside the hotel I feel very cold and very high tide wan to pizz so went in the hotel to look for toilet, I think bad luck today the male toilet is out of service and the lobby staff tell me that there is a coffee shop near by but have to cross to the next lane so run to coffee shop and I get wet again. After I have release message Bro SK and he say now they are checking-in have to wait for few more min. I wait until 2.40pm till the rain stop and I feel abit boring liao.

At this moment Bro SK message me that Jena is ready. I went up to her room less then 1 min and ding dong(this hotel have door bell), Jena invit me in to the room but the room is abit mess, she tell me wait for awhile coz her friend (I think is Sharon) is in the toilet. After her friend come out from the toilet she take her hand bag and left the room. I ask Jena where is her friend going and she reply that she go walk walk till I finish my slot then she come back. Too bad did not bring much cash with me or else will ask her friend to stay for tarma.

Jena ask wheather I want to bath and I reply of course my shirt and hair all rain water if I dont bath with hot water now sure will catch a flur later. She tell me go shower alone coz she want to pack up her thing, when I finish my shower she tell me give her 5 min for her to clean herself up. Went she come out we lay on the bed for a smoke and try break the ice but too bad she dont really understand english and I dont understand thai, so we use body language. 1st she attack my nipple(abit pain coz she lick and bit) while my hand is playing with her D cup boob, after she finish my two nipple she head down south to my small brother too bad no deep throat. Now my turn to service her, use my two hand hold on her two boob and take my own sweet time to taste them, then when I was about to head down south to taste her mei mei she pull me up and say no then I use my hand to touch her mei mei then I know she apply KY earily in the toilet. I enter her in mission then tell her turn over as I want to enter her doggy and tell her to face the mirror, did her for good 10min and I unload. Then she go open her bag and take out a box of tissue to clean for me.

She switch on the T.V then offer to massage me which I enjoy it. After the massage she ask for second round everything is quite SOP only thing is that I think is her friend keep calling her maybe she have no place to go, and also maybe because of the call I unable to cum, I tell her to lay down so I can enjoy playing her boob and lick her nipple while she HJ me, but still unable to cum so I tell her I HJ myself then she come over to lick my nipple and her hand massage my ball after 10 min of HJ finally I unload everything. I go wash up pay and left the room as a happy man.

Look: 7.5/10 (Her look is young but not her age)
Body: 8/10 (Her D cup boob is very soft)
BBBJ: 7/10 (No deep throat)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite hardworking)
GFE: 8/10

RTF: YES

Bro UP me if u like my FR...
Thanks...

Banana Man
29-03-2007, 07:54 AM

PiedraRey

Bro, the link for the first pic is down.

bien69
29-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Both links dun work, just tried them...

submarinez
29-03-2007, 08:35 AM
In fact the first link didn't work while the 2nd link was okie when I clicked on it yesterday.

Try clicking it again. I saw both pics. Just tried it...

submarinez
29-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Thanks to Bro SK for setting me up with Jena. :)

d0gg13
30-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Had a slot wif Jena at around noon today, sms-ed bro stoneking and went up to room after getting number. Knock Knock and i saw 2 big jugs infront of me:eek:, she got really big knockers sia, REAL and BOUNCY! Went in and she told me to shower myself as she's cold, so took a quick 1 as v anxious to start action.

She gave me a surprise when she took off her dress, she was not wearing any panties! Asked her why and she say more cooling:o Then out came the knockers when she took off her bra, really succulent D-cups that are soft and bouncy, not to forget they are real too! Spent some time tweaking her nipples and squeezing her boobs and at the same time finger her wet cunt. She was in cloud 9 and would massage her clit when you are fingering her pussy, what a horny girl. After a short (less than 2 mins?) bj we proceeded to missionary position but unloaded within a few mins cos buay tahan the boobs bouncing up and down while banging her

After that we lied down and tcss a bit, found that she worked in a KTV in bangkok back at home and would be here for another few weeks (those bros hoping to RTF u all noe what to do) , all the while playing wif her boobs and she stroking my 1/2 asleep didi. In no time the little head was woken up from his slumber and we were back in action, but this time started wif doggie cos can tahan longer. Switched to missionary (she auto lie down after i say change) after 10 mins of non-stop pumping and loud stereo from her, and finally boom, little didi has vomitted his white stuff from his chamber. Took a quick shower and went off as i got to rush back to office and time is nearly up.

Short summary on Jena:
Looks:8/10, Some angle look like SYT but some angles got the rich tai-tai look
Boobs:9/10, Huge, soft and bouncy boobs, what more can u ask for
bj:5/10, rather short
RTF: When Vit M recharges

Thx bro stoneking for squeezing in a slot for me, hope to see u bring in more gems in the future

Sunny SideUp
30-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Bro SK, can book a slot for me with Jena tomolo at 6pm? My nick is suny sideup & i've emailed my details 2 u oledi. Tks!:D

FlingFling
31-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Had called SK early early in the morning to check for availability. Was informed and confirmed a slot with Jena at 4pm. The rain had stopped when I reached the hotel. Quickly SMS SK and went up to the room after getting the number. Saw 2 cleaning ladies chit chatting outside Jena room as I was walking towards it, Jia luck man... As I approached closer to the room, they were still talking and both looked at my direction. I quickly press the door bell and try to act normal. Actually I am feeling a bit kanJeong... Luckily, Jena opened the door in a short while and I quickly stepped in and closed the door behind me.

I tried to slow down my breath but when my eyes caught hold of Jena's twin peaks, it went up again. I then light a cig and tried to break the ice with her (need to cool down myself, cos could still hear the 2 aunties talking outside). We then sat on the edge of the bed and held hands. Her hands felt cold. She then told me that she not bathing as she feeling cold. Act its okay with me so I finished my cig, stand up and wanted to head for the toilet when Jena stood up and helped me to undress my shirt. Nice.... I then undressed totally while she was still wearing her nightie.. she then led me to the bathroom and helped me to bath. Guess wat, her nightie.......did not get wet at all, WOW.

Aw, after the shower, proceeded to the bed and I was asked to lay down. She then walked over and off the lights. Then as she was walking to the other side of the bed, she took off her nightie, bra.... I did not notice ahe wearing panties or not as I was focusing at her twin peaks.. They were really big and beautiful.... The next thing I knew, she was at my side and sucking my right nipple.... After a while, her mouth moved south and started to give me a BBBJ..... The suction and grip was really good and my small brother responded quite fast to her warm mouth.... Or is it maybe my hands were fondling her soft twin peaks at the same time that cause my small brother to react faster??? Or is it because of her smooth skin and rounded hips that my hand was feeling.......

Whatever the reason, I sat up and turn her to lay on her back and bagan to "ättack" her nipples and twin peaks, kissing and licking them..... while my hand moved slowly to her lovehole.... Her lovehole was already a bit wet when my finger reached the entrance... WOW. My finger began to massage her clit..... and soon enough, when my finger entered her tight lovehole, it was already wet. .. I then continue to finger her while my mouth and other hand were exploring and enjoying the softness of her twin peaks..... Her moaning is getting more stereo.... as my finger moved faster and faster....

Suddendly, she closed her legs and turn the table on me. She gave me a HJ and then BBBJ.... Jena then capped my small brother and lay down again on her back, her legs wide open..... facing me...Cannot tahan, so I entered her missionary... Shiok... I then began to pump in this position and at the same time squeezing her twin peaks........ After a few minutes, I exploded inside her (with CD) and my face lay on her soft twin peaks..... I was exhausted....

After a while, I took out my small brother from her and she helped me to clean up. Once on the bed, her naughty hands began to tease my small brother........ SO fast she want again?? I was thinking to myself... But I knew I could not go for the 2nd round so I told her to rest beside me instead. We then hugged each other, her head rested on my chest and we both went into dreamland....

About half an hour later, she woke up and suggested to massage me. Her strength is quite good for a girl and she was really giving me a good massage.... After the massage, time was about up and we dressed up, I paid her and TCSS a bit before she sent me to the door. She was going to buy food to eat. She told me that this was her 2nd time in Singapore and that she currently selling furniture at Chatuchap back in BK. She would be leaving Singapore on 1x Apr so brothers who like to try her, especially breast lovers, better fast hand fast leg...

Short summary on Jena (IMHO):
Body:8/10 (She taller than me)
Boobs:8.5/10, (Huge, soft and bouncy boobs, real 1 somemore)
BBBJ:7/10 (Can be improved, rather short
FJ:6/10 ( I only tried 1 position)
Attitude and Service: 8/10 (Becomes better as she know you better)
RTF: When Vit M recharges and can get slot before she leaves...

PS: Her English not good but still can communicate....
Sorry and thank you for reading this lengthy FR......:D

jimmy76
01-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Thanks to SK, just tried her today.

Everything was as stated by bro here.

$100.

Real bargain!

aricopten
01-04-2007, 10:23 PM
OMG, she is back!! :eek:

Hope tonite EPL Hotspur win then tomorrow will RTF her!!

stoneking
01-04-2007, 11:16 PM
HadThx bro stoneking for squeezing in a slot for me, hope to see u bring in more gems in the future

Bro, please post again, need to add you my 4 points

d0gg13
01-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Bro, please post again, need to add you my 4 points

Yes Sir! Reporting in

alien69
02-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Looks: 6.5 (pics is better)
Body: Big NAs,but plump
FJ: CB quite loose.
attitude: 4/10 ...I hate it when she remind me about the time. I still got half hour left... but i left early. Maybe too many customers for her on that day.
RTF: nope.I masterbate better...more song

Sunny SideUp
03-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Just came home from an early evening session with my much awaited date with Jena, actually I’m still in a daze as I’m writing this! Had been bugging bro SK for a slot on Friday & Saturday to no avail, & finally got one this evening. Whoopee!!!:D

Been so looking forward to this dinner date that I had trouble concentrating at work today, but eventually got there & after a slight delay, was given the room no., so up I went! Nothing can prepare you for what is to come.

Honestly, it was a sight to behold! Not only is she pretty & tall, she also has a good figure (& tits) to boot. Go figure! And the sex! Mama mia!!!

In my current state of mind, its impossible to write a proper FR. All the previous FRs by fellow samsters that had tried this gem ably describes what an unforgettable experience it is! A picture paints a thousand words; I think you get the picture hor!:p

Bro SK, thanks for bringing this goddess of love (Venus, I tink) to sgp! You the man!!!

Samurairai
03-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Looks: 6.5 (pics is better)
Body: Big NAs,but plump
FJ: CB quite loose.
attitude: 4/10 ...I hate it when she remind me about the time. I still got half hour left... but i left early. Maybe too many customers for her on that day.
RTF: nope.I masterbate better...more song

why are there so many contrasting FRs to urs? :confused:

d0gg13
04-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Reposted again as requested....:)

fattyman
06-04-2007, 01:20 AM

Definitely a good bonk bonk bro, solid D-cup breast, pussy tight but bbbj short, worth every single penny, good price. Looks like Lisa Ang, the TV presenter. ;)

Sunny SideUp
06-04-2007, 10:16 PM

Bro Samurairai, u mean there r other "not-so-good" FRs ah?:eek: Anyways, I really believe the saying " one man's meat is another man's poison", he MIGHT have gotten her on a wrong day or something. Mutual chemistry is another important factor that will make your day, or break it lor. Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

scorelan
08-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Tried Jena last week. Everything is good. I enjoyed my full 90 minutes with SOP services. The good thing is that her big boobs are real and her moaning are stimulating. Good pricing for good services. Thanks to Bro SK. :)

dexter tan
09-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Here is my FR on this D cupper ,

After reading the FR I was really keen to try this lisa Ang lookalike.

Her breast was real and indeed huge, but soft. I love the way she rock me ontop.

Well, for $100 I wont be asking for much. SOP.

RTF, depend.

Thanks SK for the arrangement.

Bobo999
09-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Read alot happening FR on her so decided to try. Sms bro SK for a slot and off I went to the designated place. Here's my short FR :
First look at her a stunning and pretty with those @@ protruding out of her dress. But look abit tired. ( Once she smile .... very pretty tat look like a certain actress juz like other bro FR on her is true)
BUT.. I do not like her service as she is too rush..... kept saying hungry and do quickly.....
1st shot , capped BJ , and pull me over to do missionary after a short catbath... Sianzzzzz..... but I must say her neh neh really big and soft plus her pretty face , really shiok when bonking her...
After just 5 mins, kept asking me if 2nd shot can liao bo.... me to lan... so ask her hj, she got BBBJ a bit also , then she just anyhow pump didi so hard tat it hurt.... So I stop her, bath and paid up and left..... Everything less than 1 hour I left....

Looks : 8.5/10

Bathtub action 0/10 ( I bath myself !!!! )

BBBJ : 6.5/10(good suction but short)

Body : 8/10

Boobs : 10/10 ( big ,nice and soft)

FJ : 6/10( pussy abit loose )

GFE 1/10(don't understand English and no interest to chat juz want to do her job quick maybe I not handsome for her)

RTF : NO(Cos even I am a big boob lover, I prefer good service and no rush attitude )

Overall 6.5/10

PS: Above is my opinion hope it does not affect any bro out there. Also I HAD to tip her before she willing to do breast F**k. Me even sianz

Openbook
13-04-2007, 01:16 AM
Thanks to Bro Stoneking for the arrangement

Looks : 8/10 (Nice, sharp features)
Bath1 : 2 (No Bathtub + soaped me while clothed)
Bath2: 7/10 (Showered together afterwards rubbed my didi in her buttcrack)
Boobs: 9 (Big and soft but dark nipples perhaps from too much sucking:p)
Body : 8 (some flab at tummy area but otherwise soft and curvy)
Massage: 8
BBBJ: 6 (Too short)
FJ : 7 (Nice moans)

Comments:
Looks wise, she'll definitely please most. Pretty, tall (than most WLs), great pair of knockers and a soft curvy body. However, there seems to be a lack of participation on her part.. didn't want to BBBJ initially, and BBBJ was real short (<5mins..) When it comes to FJ, she rode for a little while and then proceeded to lie down and get me to missionary her... quite disppointed since i liked the view while she dangles those knockers above my face... Doggie position was somehow awkward probably because of her long legs and the soft bed...

After the FJ, asked for a massage since there was plenty of time left.. she gave quite a good massage but was toweled up.. if only she would use those knockers and buah me... The 2nd shower i insisted to bathe together and after soaping her, i used my didi to buah her backside... heavenly feeling man.. soft smooth and inviting.. If only the bath was the 1st.. i probably would spend most of the time there, playing with her boobies and buahing her buttcrack.. unfortunately that is not the case so dried off, wore my clothes, paid up and made way for the next bro.

Another thing to highlight was that, she ushered me to leave b4 time's up for the next bro.. feels like chasing me away...

Wishlist: Bathtub and perhaps AJ (have a feeling its gonna be great)

Samurairai
13-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Bro Samurairai, u mean there r other "not-so-good" FRs ah?:eek: Anyways, I really believe the saying " one man's meat is another man's poison", he MIGHT have gotten her on a wrong day or something. Mutual chemistry is another important factor that will make your day, or break it lor. Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

ya... chemistry very impt! u never know unless u try..
reading FRs only steam u up for action!

Maximo07
13-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Called Bro SK in the evening to check for availability for Jena. Very prompt reply. Headed down to bonking destination anxiously, msg bro sk & got the room no.

"Ding Dong". Wow! When she open the door & give me a sluttish look. "Wat a gem man .." thats my expression wor! She definitely looks better than the photos and her figure is damn good. I tried to catch up my breath but when my eyes caught hold of Jena's twin peaks, realli got the urge to squeeze it man.

Shower was quite SOP , proceeded to the bed . She then walked over and off the lights. Then as she was walking to the other side of the bed, she took off her nightie & bra. Her tits were really big and beautiful. The next thing I knew, she was at my side and sucking my left nipple. teasing my little bro with such a sensual technique. After a while, her mouth moved south and started to give me a bbbj. The suction and grip was really good and my small brother responded quite fast to her stimulating mouth. At the same time, i was caressing her tits n fingering her cb. In last than a few min,that was soaking wet. Time to attack her liao..

I flip her around & began to "ättack" her nipples and twin peaks, kissing and sucking them. While my hand moved slowly again to her cb. Her cb was already wet when my finger reached the entrance and soon enough, when my second fingers entered her cb, she was already moaning for more. I continue to finger her while my mouth and other hand were exploring & enjoying the softness of her twin peaks. Her moaning is getting more stereo. as my finger accelerated with god speed.

She closed her legs and push me back on the bed & give me a damn good BBBJ. "SHIOK" Jena then capped my small brother & lay down, her legs wide open..(inviting me to bonk her juicy cb) buay tahan liao, I entered her missionary. pumping in this position and at the same time squeezing her twin peaks. (of coz, admiring the twin peaks bouncing up & down at my pumping tempo. Haha.. that realli an AV sight man) After a few minutes, her moaning realli got so stimulating & I exploded inside her and my face lay on her soft twin peaks.

After a while, she helped me to clean up. Once on the bed, her naughty hands began to tease my small brother. So fast she want again, she must be damn horny.. I was thinking to myself. But I knew I could not go for the 2nd round so I told her to rest beside me instead. She got the signal, instead she give me a sensual massage.

Not long after, she give me a bbbj again, it was slow and warm ! she took her own sweet time initially & pump her head up & down like no tommorow. (it was my turn to "MOAN") She was on my shaft for a good 10 min.SHIOK! She starts riding the shaft & her riding skills i would say was SUPER! slow & steady, occassionally speed up her rhydem. we changed position to doggie, bonking her & given the sight of her beautiful ass, it was realli too much for me, i exploded after about 5 mins of bonking her. she took out the cd and together we went to the bathroom and she cleaned up my small bro. after rinsing the soap away, to my surprise, she bbbj me again. OMG.. it was heaven!!!

times up and we dressed up, I paid her and TCSS a bit before she sent me to the door. give her a peck on the cheeks and left.

Short summary on Jena (IMHO):
Looks:7.0/10
Boobs:9/10, (Huge, soft and bouncy tits)
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:7/10
Attitude: 8/10

PS: communicatation got a bit problem.