PDA

View Full Version : Attempting $$$$$$ users

llhotll
31-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Just want to advice and share with all bros here on my bad experience encountered from booking "205号XiaoYu(小语)" through $$$$$$ platform : Very unprofessional both lady and this site!

Incident :
Text her to advance booking at 7pm for the massage at 11pm dated 29/05/2016. No sound and no picture when I text her to inform her that I'm already at the location given to me @ 10:30pm. Waited till 11pm before I tried calling afraid she might be having an earlier customer. But my call was not being answered!! Thereafter I have to leave that area at 11:30pm feeling very cheated and played out on a wasted trip and my time. If any reason that you can't attend to me, you could have at least inform me or make another arrangement is all I am expecting. I believe everyone would agree to my request... But not!!

I strongly advice all bros not to support this lady as not anyone should be treated in this way. Best of all, after logging my incident in the URL(http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1215) don't even want to publish it. Very fake why post only good comments and not accept bad comments for learning and sharing?

My first attempt and totally disgusted with this kind of organization. Will continue to advise any of my friends or people I know about my bad experience encountered. I did not make a very unreasonable feedback on my incident and its true to details. Why don't publish my feedback/ comment?

My feedback just want to heads up all users and bros for this site and their management.

logmeinla
01-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Thanks for sharing and your warning on the aeroplane gal is well received.

sake303
01-06-2016, 08:31 AM
thank you for sharing.

WhereGotTime
01-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Must see the girl pattern de... Most girls advertise in more than one stable, shows that not OKT fault bah...

But thanks for sharing about this "bad bonk"!

Bob24
01-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Thanks for sharing bro!

tabamo
01-06-2016, 11:56 AM
you actually believe the photo is real
hahahaha

You are too tiko, thats why god punish you. Nvr think

Ken79
01-06-2016, 12:19 PM
I tried a few there and it's ok, but they are ex Haonan babes though.
Anyway don't pm me for contacts, it's all over the site.

Recently one of the ex HN babes revised up from 120 to 150
And more and more gals advertising in 150-200 range!

I guess most of these gals come on social pass and not singer/student/permit, etc. So they're trying to make a fast killing.
They think their pussy is limited edition or what?
Though they're syt and looks seemingly pretty enough, I didn't try.

MetalWater
01-06-2016, 12:51 PM
just to chip in a little to this thread.

for bros who are looking for non hc massage, there's a thread in local massage directory thread started by another bro that consolidates reviews. thumbs up for the bro. that being said, no matter what things, always good to exercise some due diligence.

a very long time ago i booked and got cheated too. then recently i was exploring the website again, what i realised is some ml has got more reviews on that website. what i will do going forward is i will probably shortlist those with a lot of good reviews rather than those with very little reviews.

liketosleep
01-06-2016, 04:15 PM
It is also possible that the women hold pre-paid card handphone numbers. Sometimes they do not know how to buy data plans to use WhatsApp & Wechat besides making normal calls, causing the main balance to deplete very fast to under $3. With that low balance, they are unable to answer your calls or sms. With our economy slowdown, we cheong less. Only a very small number of workers is going to enjoy the $50 to $65 pay rise recommended by nwc. Take a pinch of salt when browsing the paid threads. Cheers.

Joker77
01-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Thanks for sharing! :D

mbjj
01-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Thanks for sharing!

Master123
01-06-2016, 05:11 PM
You can try one called 白如冰

Acemann
01-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks for sharing bro.

llhotll
01-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Must see the girl pattern de... Most girls advertise in more than one stable, shows that not OKT fault bah...

But thanks for sharing about this "bad bonk"!

The lady texted her replied to me after I send in the complaint on their website when I reached home that day. But my feedback was not being published on their website. She told me that the administrator inform her about my complaint 同流合污

llhotll
02-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Just want to advice and share with all bros here on my bad experience encountered from booking "205号XiaoYu(小语)" through $$$$$$ platform : Very unprofessional both lady and this site!

Incident :
Text her to advance booking at 7pm for the massage at 11pm dated 29/05/2016. No sound and no picture when I text her to inform her that I'm already at the location given to me @ 10:30pm. Waited till 11pm before I tried calling afraid she might be having an earlier customer. But my call was not being answered!! Thereafter I have to leave that area at 11:30pm feeling very cheated and played out on a wasted trip and my time. If any reason that you can't attend to me, you could have at least inform me or make another arrangement is all I am expecting. I believe everyone would agree to my request... But not!!

I strongly advice all bros not to support this lady as not anyone should be treated in this way. Best of all, after logging my incident in the URL(http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1215) don't even want to publish it. Very fake why post only good comments and not accept bad comments for learning and sharing?

My first attempt and totally disgusted with this kind of organization. Will continue to advise any of my friends or people I know about my bad experience encountered. I did not make a very unreasonable feedback on my incident and its true to details. Why don't publish my feedback/ comment?

My feedback just want to heads up all users and bros for this site and their management.

johnn
03-06-2016, 01:36 AM
just to chip in a little to this thread.

for bros who are looking for non hc massage, there's a thread in local massage directory thread started by another bro that consolidates reviews. thumbs up for the bro. that being said, no matter what th.......
...rather than those with very little reviews.
yea at maag directory, a very good thread,by 'bro.

llhotll
03-06-2016, 03:42 PM

Incident :

jags5643
03-06-2016, 06:32 PM
I copy paste what I posted on bad bonk. This gal from $$$$$$.

But I must say this is by chance..I do have quite a number of good bonk on gals that I found on $$$$$$. And I had been posting positive FR and $$$$$$ releases promptly. This bad review however was censored by the way, Thus I resort to post here.

==============================================

227号 Elsa on $$$$$$
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1143

Try at your own risk. Feedback to $$$$$$ on Bad Bonk but sgwoff ignore. Earlier posted good FR on other gal and $$$$$$ immediately released.

Since $$$$$$ censor my FR so I have to post my Bad Bonk here.

Bad bond summary :
Her watch run at superman speed. Her one hour is 30 min.

Before start, ask for payment $120. I stupid, I comply.
Everything on website say for fun only, Only can do BJ and FJ.
ALL others cannot :
Cannot shower together,
Cannot roam
cannot kiss nene
cannot lip
cannot kiss cheebye
cannot BBBJ,, kum lam (BJ) must cap on.
FJ only missionery, cannot cowgal cannot doggie.
Whole session complete in 20 min, include 2 showers.
During session keep using texting, when I get out of the HDB, another waiting outside.

This is the worst I ever come across. I go fuck sex doll is 100% better.

Lesson Learn : Any FL that ask for payment first before fucking I will U-TRUN say bye bye in future.

llhotll
03-06-2016, 08:26 PM
I copy paste what I posted on bad bonk. This gal from $$$$$$.

But I must say this is by chance..I do have quite a number of good bonk on gals that I found on $$$$$$. And I had been posting positive FR and $$$$$$ releases promptly. This bad review however was censored by the way, Thus I resort to post here.

==============================================

227号 Elsa on $$$$$$
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1143

Try at your own risk. Feedback to $$$$$$ on Bad Bonk but sgwoff ignore. Earlier posted good FR on other gal and $$$$$$ immediately released.

Since $$$$$$ censor my FR so I have to post my Bad Bonk here.

Bad bond summary :
Her watch run at superman speed. Her one hour is 30 min.

Before start, ask for payment $120. I stupid, I comply.
Everything on website say for fun only, Only can do BJ and FJ.
ALL others cannot :
Cannot shower together,
Cannot roam
cannot kiss nene
cannot lip
cannot kiss cheebye
FJ only missionery, cannot cowgal cannot doggie.
Whole session complete in 20 min, include 2 showers.
During session keep using texting, when I get out of the HDB, another waiting outside.

This is the worst I ever come across. I go fuck sex doll is 100% better.

Lesson Learn : Any FL that ask for payment first before fucking I will U-TRUN say bye bye in future.
Thanks for sharing bro jags5643. Our money and time are not easy for some bros! No power yet to up you thou! Cheers!

Indignant
03-06-2016, 09:03 PM
It is not that we want to shame these girls but they are really making carrots out of us.

Abcdefghijklmn
03-06-2016, 10:06 PM
I have a rare gem that do fuck job $110 (they advertised 90 mins but be prepared to get only 60 min).

This one seem to be their Ang pai. Tall (172), slim (50), Long hair and Thai.

I tried her twice, she give bj, fj (no fingering) licking and her piano massage. 一条龙

From what I heard, she will be here till next two weeks.

If any Bros want, i will share their "boss" WeChat so that you can book.

Total damage is $110 + $25 (hotel fee).

You won't regret but if she rush, please be understanding that her boss is money minded not her.

llhotll
03-06-2016, 11:06 PM
I have a rare gem that do fuck job $110 (they advertised 90 mins but be prepared to get only 60 min).

This one seem to be their Ang pai. Tall (172), slim (50), Long hair and Thai.

I tried her twice, she give bj, fj (no fingering) licking and her piano massage. 一条龙

From what I heard, she will be here till next two weeks.

If any Bros want, i will share their "boss" WeChat so that you can book.

Total damage is $110 + $25 (hotel fee).

You won't regret but if she rush, please be understanding that her boss is money minded not her.
Thanks for sharing bro! No power to up you too! Till next time ;)

xatral
04-06-2016, 04:10 PM
These kind are usually hit and miss. Once in a while you get a good one. Most times you get average ones. But I got one to recommend. Quite good and really sweet looking. She used to do FJ but now from the site it says CIM. She's one of the best looking ones I've met too. She really enjoys being licked and enjoys foreplay.

If any of you bros are interested, do give her a try. Her URL is http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=539.

llhotll
05-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Sunday reader for bros :

Incident :

too_hot
06-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Thanks for ur feedback

Suggest we use this thread to consolidate all $$$$$$ FRs both good and bad. Many of the gals there look damn hot and usually when something seems too good to be true, they usually are.

llhotll
18-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Upz this post! To warn all Saturday readers!

Jette
18-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Thanks for sharing bro

transmissionsm
22-07-2016, 05:45 AM
Do most $$$$$$ girls operating in HDB?

I'm thinking of looking for girls that work at woodlands/admiralty since I work nearby.Also are their phone number their's or OKT's ?

hm4455
16-10-2016, 04:49 PM
bro jags5643 me too had very bad exp with this gal near Kh***b,

Cannot shower together, throw a towel on your face
Cannot roam, noway
cannot kiss nene, kiss not even touch
cannot lip, haha no way

Whole session complete in 15 min, include 2 showers.

haha to my horror ask me to remove baloon my self.. horrible..

wrote FR on SG***f, it did't appear, most of the FRs on that website may be fake

John

FT86
16-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Upz this post! To warn all Saturday readers!

Why u never post at Local Massage for FL dome there?

There are a lot of guys kpkb at the local massage section there.

Maybe they will stir for u

sgpiggybank
17-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Aiyo. I already retired from FL and now only SPA.

Since saw this thread can share abit of my encounter with WOLF website. Same like all the rest of the website. Mainly FAKE FR.

This wolf website is a filter by admin before releasing the FR. Good FR will release, bad FR will delete. The China Operated OKT will write all the good FAKE FR to cheat our hard earn money.

WOLF admin will act till like very fair upfront but again their customer is the FL and not us. FL pay them the monthly fees and they feed the OKT in return they have to protect their FL.

So...in conclusion. Don't waste time on website listed FL and ML.

johnn
17-10-2016, 12:00 PM
thk bro for update

hacky2017
17-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Aiyo. I already retired from FL and now only SPA.

Since saw this thread can share abit of my encounter with WOLF website. Same like all the rest of the website. Mainly FAKE FR.

This wolf website is a filter by admin before releasing the FR. Good FR will release, bad FR will delete. The China Operated OKT will write all the good FAKE FR to cheat our hard earn money.

WOLF admin will act till like very fair upfront but again their customer is the FL and not us. FL pay them the monthly fees and they feed the OKT in return they have to protect their FL.

So...in conclusion. Don't waste time on website listed FL and ML.

Thanks for the great info and updates fm Snr bros

ravejet39
23-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Hi bros! anyone tried http://www.2016sg.com/index.php?girl_id=33 ?
NO.4 YiNa

please do let me know if there's any review on her.

wishing all bros a good day!

xiaofeiyang
09-12-2016, 08:55 PM
fl advertising on $$$$$$ r the worst. and use either push up bra or some app to make themselves look bustier and whiter in complexion. for example,
this xiao jie :
http://www.$$$$$$.com/uploadfile/image/20161015/58021b1b5671d.jpg
said to have d cup boobs, and looks porcelain white in comlexion, but when in person was a huge disappointment, her boobs look more like b cup and her complexion is very tanned. service also quite rush. funny thing is full page all full of extremely good comments , too exagerated already.
i will never use prc fl from dome 2 anymore , really regret patronising them, anyway, legal geylang prc much better, see fish tank is more accurate, anyway the good quality busty n porcelain white beautiful girls r the ones who can make it to geyalng prc fish tank. those prc fl in dome 2 r the inferior quality ones in terms of both looks ,figure and service

$$$$$$ operate in china , n they use fake fr , n delet true negative comments.
these scum of the earth r cheating our hard earned money. Chairman Xi Jinping did a crackdown on brothels, best if he can extend the crackdown to online ones on China, $$$$$$ more like sgdog! catch $$$$$$ n throw to jail or laogai , then $$$$$$ become sgdog lol

LeeHsienLoong
09-12-2016, 09:10 PM
I am not booking any MLs nor FLs from this site.
Absolute rubbish. :cool:

kumantong369
09-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Rubbish site, why i said that???
Because i was a victim once like TS 🤓

Oneminman
09-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Im a frequent $$$$$$ user..F alot in their website doing trial error and run..To my disappointment the FR's there usually are rubbish..But there are alot of ML there whom are very good to be true...N yes LV michelle Meowmeow all are in $$$$$$ website...To me all website are all hit n run..Mostly all are PS some are overpriced n when they drop their price they know tat they cant cheat bros like us...I very disappointed for most of the gals in the website except for ML's there..but which is pricely at $170..:D

Oneminman
09-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Hi bros! anyone tried http://www.2016sg.com/index.php?girl_id=33 ?
NO.4 YiNa

please do let me know if there's any review on her.

wishing all bros a good day!

This one the pic see liao turn off leh..i wont even wan to try LOL!:D

Gunblader
27-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Hearing so many negative comments about their girls, I have to rethink booking this 惠子 listed on their web. Any bros has fr on her personally?

F22x
27-12-2016, 10:43 AM

Incident :

Thumbs up Bro !

bystander007
27-12-2016, 12:40 PM
thanks for sharing ts. sorry to hear that the experience wasn't good. hopefully you get a better one!

exchange123
13-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Never trust $$$$$$'s girls or FRs. Fuckin obvious its fake :)

Whybother
13-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Don waste money on $$$$$$ la... service is bad and so rush... might as well spend a little bit more on geylang or SPA... better service still

YakunBoy
17-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Don waste money on $$$$$$ la... service is bad and so rush... might as well spend a little bit more on geylang or SPA... better service still

Agree with you bro. I have tried $$$$$$ in the past and had similar experience and alot of them offered very limited services with all the this cannot and that cannot. I get the most gfe when frenching is allowed and it helps me cum quicker. Those who didnt want to french end up getting bonked by me longer by at least 10 mins. Paying first seems to be a norm but services are never guaranteed. I tried 141 while i was in hongkong and it seems be be slightly better in terms of standards and services.

End up back in singapore, i realized spa is better as there is more standard and you get to chose (if your stable is good and timing is good). Most ML i tried allow french. One was quite cute coz she offered me mints and she herself took also before we got into action.

Royster1414
17-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Good thread on thanks for sharing bro