PDA

View Full Version : Yunomori Onsen Experiences anyone?

hotbodz77
31-05-2016, 12:26 AM
As per title, this is the first Onsen in Singapore and I was wondering if anyone have any experience there and what are the recommended timings to go...

spitfire71
31-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Yes any bros got additional info, pls share. Thanks!

papapalala
31-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Heard that is a clean spa.

muthu_curry
31-05-2016, 01:38 PM
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/59580-yunomori-onsen-spa-singapore/

gay hotspot

Lao Er Ge
31-05-2016, 06:32 PM
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/59580-yunomori-onsen-spa-singapore/

gay hotspot

I beg to differ. Firstly, ML actually massage ladies and not male ladies. Also, spa area big, bright and open...relatively smaller than the bkk branch though.

I am impressed with the number of hot/warm pools available. Five warm/hot pools and one chilled pool to be exact. Like the soda pool (oxegenised), silk pool (hydrogenised) and the onsen pool (mineralised).

But be warned, price not cheap and more ex than the likes of G Spa. Entrance fee alone already set you back by $40. If include massage (one hour thai) and makan (jap set and not free-flow), easily $175 or more.

No vested interest. Clean and non-gay place. But expensive and not a place I will visit frequently,

MFTO
01-06-2016, 06:06 AM
I have been to the outlet at BKK.. fantastic place if you have time to chill and relax for the whole day.. about 7-8 pools to relax in.

there is also a TV room which you can sleep in also.. cafe food is great and at a reasonable price.. massage was also great!

not sure about the SG outlet but I dont think it would be much of a diff..

oh btw, when soaking in the pools in BKK, all the guys use the small towels provided to cover up.. kinda like a form of respect.. even the ang mo did the same.. :p

pussylicious12345
01-06-2016, 07:59 AM
I have been to the outlet at BKK.. fantastic place if you have time to chill and relax for the whole day.. about 7-8 pools to relax in.

there is also a TV room which you can sleep in also.. cafe food is great and at a reasonable price.. massage was also great!

oh btw, when soaking in the pools in BKK, all the guys use the small towels provided to cover up.. kinda like a form of respect.. even the ang mo did the same.. :p

No shorts provided to soak in the pools? Even if this may be a clean place, gays will still loiter around to try their luck or just peek or display their semi-erect dick to Bros.... Especially if shorts are not provided. Fcuking disgusting.... Pardon my language, I am straight.....Ha ha

OysterLover
01-06-2016, 12:52 PM
I beg to differ. Firstly, ML actually massage ladies and not male ladies. Also, spa area big, bright and open...relatively smaller than the bkk branch though.

I am impressed with the number of hot/warm pools available. Five warm/hot pools and one chilled pool to be exact. Like the soda pool (oxegenised), silk pool (hydrogenised) and the onsen pool (mineralised).

But be warned, price not cheap and more ex than the likes of G Spa. Entrance fee alone already set you back by $40. If include massage (one hour thai) and makan (jap set and not free-flow), easily $175 or more.

No vested interest. Clean and non-gay place. But expensive and not a place I will visit frequently,

How much does the makan average cost? And got smoking area inside?

Lao Er Ge
01-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Between $10 to $19 per set if I can remember correctly. Took the jap pork cutlet set..not too bad. Did not check if there is smoking area inside...i don't smoke btw.

bestbest
15-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Any good looking ML to recommend at this spa? Will up you. Thanks.

Oralcraz
15-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Nice place. I tried the onsen a few weeks ago. Paid $38. 5 different types of pool and I find the onsen "purple coloured" pool is the hottest in temp. Can relax whole day. Food reasonably priced and good. Enjoyed most is the ginger tea which is free flow. Massage rooms are behind the cafeteria counter. Didn't try as I think is a little pricy. Overall nice place to relax.

anikisan
16-07-2016, 09:57 PM

i tried the one in BKK, and it was really great! i think for the onsen and 60 mins massage, i paid about $45 in total which is about 1/3 the price when compared to SG!

massage quality is really good, and i can tell that the massuers are professionally trained and also well versed in the arts of japanese hospitality...like bowing to you, the nods, the way they speak etc. i especially like the bamboo zen garden, it's serenity in the polluted bustle in BKK itself.

Needagoodone
18-07-2016, 05:55 PM

thanks senior.

I had assumed its guy massage guy. now cn consider going liao... :):)

Oralcraz
20-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Thks bro 1447 for the points. Try all search but unable to find yr post to return favor. May I know how can I return yr favor? Thks.

boomerangarang
20-07-2016, 04:22 PM
The hot pools quite shiok. Food not bad. Never try the massage though.