PDA

View Full Version : Please help a brother

eldiablojose
29-05-2016, 05:41 PM
hello my brothers i am in need of your help i recently turned 18 and want to have myself a good time with the local girls, but i dont know which is the best place to go. A brothel or order online im leaning towards the brothel side but i dont know what is the address or what to tell to the taxi driver but i know it is in geylong please help me and give me your advice's thanks my brothers!!

sabokings
30-05-2016, 01:53 AM
hello my brothers i am in need of your help i recently turned 18 and want to have myself a good time with the local girls, but i dont know which is the best place to go. A brothel or order online im leaning towards the brothel side but i dont know what is the address or what to tell to the taxi driver but i know it is in geylong please help me and give me your advice's thanks my brothers!!

don't call chicken, its additive. go army first, the rest talk later ok :D

pussylicious12345
30-05-2016, 08:36 AM

Go find a Girlfriend. Whoring will ruin your life, and you will never have enough :)

cassano10
30-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Ask taxi driver take u go petain road. The aunties there will give u Ang Bao some more. Lol

whiplash
31-05-2016, 06:37 AM
Best is not to start. It's addictive like smoking. Get a girlfriend.

sammyboyfor
31-05-2016, 06:52 AM

Whores are for fat and bald old men who can't get a fuck unless they pay for it.

18 year olds don't need whores there's loads of freebies all over the place.

joe131
31-05-2016, 07:12 AM
All the advise by the above senior are very true. Go find a newbie and feel and enjoy sll the natural feeling. Whord are professional. Their job are to fake and make the we bald fat and old devil. Go enjoy the world first before coming to join our club later part of hour life.

ringo6668
31-05-2016, 12:51 PM

TS if you are only 18 go find poly freebies better somemore tight....don't waste money on whores me uncle boh bian liao have to fuck WL:D

sammyboyfor
31-05-2016, 01:10 PM
TS if you are only 18 go find poly freebies better somemore tight....don't waste money on whores me uncle boh bian liao have to fuck WL:D

When I was 18 I would get free sex at least once per fortnight even before I got myself a steady girlfriend. It's really not that difficult.

Girls are equally horny when they're 18 and they want to try sex just as much as the guys do.

ringo6668
31-05-2016, 01:28 PM
When I was 18 I would get free sex at least once per fortnight even before I got myself a steady girlfriend. It's really not that difficult.

Girls are equally horny when they're 18 and they want to try sex just as much as the guys do.

You are right bro now adays when they are 18 they are WET n HORNY:D

Mr_don_juan
31-05-2016, 04:04 PM
You are right bro now adays when they are 18 they are WET n HORNY:D

U might get virgins also. :p But of cos not all 18 yrs are 国草 or 校草 young girls when they young goes for the most handsome or charming in their schools.

Freebies are plentiful and everywhere. The only time when u need to go Geylang when u want to avoid commitments and relationships.

unfit
31-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Do remember to check their NRIC before Live Firing:)

Plus using Blank Attachment will safe you from hell lot of problems;)

Make sure she will not Cry Rape after the deed:rolleyes:

Last but not least is to ensure is not FOC aka Fuck On Credit:D

0.02 cents worth of advice from Floppy Joe who is Fat Old and Fucking Ugly

eldiablojose
31-05-2016, 09:14 PM
wow thanks guys for showing me a new perspective of whore houses i will take that advice and try to explore the world thanks guys!!

sabokings
01-06-2016, 02:17 AM
All the advise by the above senior are very true.

It is "advice" a noun and not "advise" a verb :p

KatongCowboy
01-06-2016, 08:40 PM
U might get virgins also. :p But of cos not all 18 yrs are 国草 or 校草 young girls when they young goes for the most handsome or charming in their schools..

Those were from the older generation. The new generation of 18 yr olds go for mature men and those old enough to be their father. These "old" men are more sexually experienced and able to give pleasure and guide the girls to enjoy sex and also more willing to splurge on them with material gifts. :D

playboysgking
02-06-2016, 07:27 AM

Hey dude,

Why not attempt to get a steady gf first before starting on whores?

just my opinion that it is not a good start to your sexual life. try tinder... okcupid like I do.

playboysgking